Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THIS IS THE DAILY UPDATE THREAD
VISIT IT AND POST THE LINK OF YOUR STORY HERE WHENEVER YOU UPDATE
FIRST TIME JUST WRITE THAT YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND HAVE STARTED A NEW STORY ON MAANEET ALONG WITH THE LINK

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3648098
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HEY TAKE YOUR TIME IN WRITING
WE ARE IN HURRY FOR IT TO END AND LOVE THE LONG CHAPTERS AND THE DETAILS YOU WRITE
MAAN IS FEELING SO MANY NEW THINGS WITH HER - HE COULD NOT SEE HER CRYING AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE APOLOGIZED TO SOMEONE
SHE IS ONE SURPRISE PACKAGE AND HE WILL LOVE UNRAVELLING HER
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knew , me back too early.  but what to do, wait hi nahi ho raha dear.please tell next part kab post kar rahi ho. please do it fast.my few words  for your story''    tanha tha , zindagi ki raaha main.   chal raha tha ,jaane ki aaur main .    na koi apna tha, aur koi hoga mera bhi apna,na yeh sapna tha .  par ab tum milli,, to lagaa , hai zamaane baad   mere bhi aangan main dhoop ihilli  khilli.  tera muskurana , teri in masoom aaniho ka, tere bin bole bhi mujhe sab kuch kah jaana.  tujh se judne lagaa hu, na mujhe pataa laga, par teri aur mudne lagaa hu.  dekhe yeh raat kya rang laayegi, shyaad na hum bhulege , woh kahaani aaj likhi jaayegi .tu meri raah banana ,mein tera hum saaya banu ta.  jo saath teere rahga woh saaya banuga. hope you like it. as i m writing from mobile so poem ko thik se read karna . i knew yeh headcqche hai, but what to do. mujhe se control hi nahi hua.  please update soon and meett us with great update abain.
miss_dreamy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i saw the movie for first time today after reading ur updates... awesome movie..
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read chapter 4 and its awesummm, superb update 😛 😊

Every part reminds me of the film, luved the way maan talked about his ex-wife nd ex-girlfriend, sort of sad, a rich succesful buisness tycoon who has everything he wants except for love,. But that will soon change 😉 😉

Geet a little scared when the bell boy came with the strawberries, thinking to be be raid or something. Maybe its from past expereince.

Waiting for next update,
AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Peeps😊 A belated Happy Independence Day to every Indian here. So, here I am with the most awaited part till now in my FF. I am issuing a MATURE content warning beforehand. So reader's discretion advised. If anyone has any issue with the content, I assure it was important to develop the story. If you still have a problem, PM me elaborating instead of reporting in a blink. I would sure be willing to address. While writing this one, I felt glad that I am Anonymous😆

So thats enough bak bak, Chapter 5 coming up now. Its a long part and yes I have to defer from the main plot a bit..as there are certain differences here. Italics represent the self talks😊

Chapter 5

Maan closed the door behind. He thought to finish up with some work to get his mind away from this girl. He moved backed to his study leaving her a note behind. I have some important work lined up. Settle down in the room adjacent to the bed room. Take anything you feel you may use. Chocolates, champagne, strawberries. He followed the ''strawberries' with a wink emoticon anything and busy yourself. I will be back soon. Maan

Geet looked into the mirror flossing her teeth and wondered what kind of man Maan was. A minute before, he was like molten lava ready to burst and just the moment after he was gentle as breeze. She finished up her teeth and washed her face of all the makeup which was now totally botched up by her tears. 'Dusht Danav' she mumbled remembering how he shouted on her. On her way out, she found the note on the door Maan left. She stomped her foot in cute anger when she saw  that mocking smiley and then smiled to herself at his antics. She pouted and collected every eatable she could from the bar and made her way to the mentioned room.

The room was a lavish one with an LED television mounted on one side and luxurious sofa's lining the walls all around. One corner had another makeshift study with Maan's files, a phone and other related stationary. Geet didn't really want to sit down on sofas. Though she could, she felt comfortable on the floor only. Moreover, the floor was carpeted. She settled all her jars and switched on the television. Squatting on the floor, she started shuffling throught the channels. After almost hundred American channels, sprung up Indian channels. The last time she watched one was when she was a kid back in Hoshiyarpur. She quickly changed the channels to reach her favorite channel, back as a teen in her home, 'Star one'. To her luck, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai was playing, which she used to swear by for being the best sitcom Indian television has ever produced.

momma momma meri pyaari momma...
thanda ac ka room ho jaisa momma..
dhoop me ped ki chaav hai meri momma..
i luv u momma..i luv u momma..

Roshesh was on the screen in his ever so loveable avatar. Geet started laughing uncontrollably with that scene. Nobody who once hears her laugh like this could ever assume her to be a lady. Her un-lady like laugh reached Maan's ear across two rooms, who was fixing out certain details of stock market with Dev. He could swear a hyena was there in one of his room howling at the top his voice. Maan excused himself from the call and paced towards the room that was the source of such horrific sounds. As he reached the particular room, he could clearly listen to someone reciting a Hindi 'poetry' in his baritone.

Momma ne maangi mujhse tea...
Maine bola momma, count till 3...
Mai laaya tea in a glass...
Momma ne bola glass is just so middle class...
Wupeee!

Roshesh was back with another tear jerking, hilarious poem arising another guffaw from Geet. Maan stood right outside the room noticing her antics when she thought no one was watching her. She picked a chocolate and dipped it in cream. Taking it slowly to her mouth lost in the tv screen, she changed her position from squatting and settled herself on two of her elbows and stomach. She giggled again softly this time, with another funny moment on screen and sucked the chocolate with her full lips, wiggling her bare legs in the air. The sight she created...Holy Smokes!.Maan uttered an expletive under his breath. His throat parched just seeing her like this, unleashing the wild desires in him. All of sudden he imagined those swaying legs wrapped around him and they both wriggled bare, in sweat, beneath the sheets. With another of her laughter, Maan's reverie broke and he looked at the screen to find out Whats so damn funny in it.

Jab meri hogi long awaited shaadi...
Aayenge ladki ke dada aur dadi...
Saj dhaj ke me baithoonga ghodi pe...
Sahil bhai poochenge...
Ki tenu ghodi kinne chadaya bhootni ke...!!
Wupeee!.!

Before Geet could howl in another round of laughter, it was Maan who burst out laughing. Geet squealed at the sudden disturbance and looked at the intruder who was now laughing uncontrollably  holding his stomach.

Oh..You!! When did you come?

Right at the moment when you were howling like a wolf in heat. He gave a hearty laugh again. Geet was lost in his laugh. Yes, she had seen him giving a small smile occasionlly, but this! It felt divine, the calm his laughter brought!!! Realizing that he had just insulted her, Geet snorted..I wasn't!!.

You were!!! He stressed. Suddenly he realized, there was something very different with the way she looked now..

What have you done with your face!! he exclaimed, settling himself on an adjacent sofa.

What? Is something wrong? Dont tell me I still have a running mascara down one eye making me look like a raccoon. She touched her face consciously.

No! You look..umm..pinker. I mean you had that pale skin tone. It seems to now have a color, a bit exotic. Judging by her alarmed expression, Maan quickly added, You look way more beautiful now. When Maan saw her for the first time at the street, it was only her eyes that moved something in him. Rest..her attire, she from top to bottom, he never cared a damn to notice her. But right, now he could spend his entire night, drinking her ethereal face with his eyes.

Oh that. Umm...I just washed of my face. The makeup, pancake, girl stuff. You know.

No, I dont. He raised one brow, clearly not understanding her.

Look, I do not belong to America. So, yeah, I put on make up and this wig. She spoke while removing it. So as to look like one of them. Her long curled tresses opened up with her careless tug at the blonde wig and cascaded down to her back to its full length. Maan's palm itched with a sudden urge to touch them and know how it felt.

But aren't exotic women more in demand, he asked in squeezing his palms to sway away that thought..

Yeah, they are...but only with proper legal documents. She winked. Wait a minute you aren't a cop or immigration official by any chance. Her eyes laced with genuine fear.

No, I am not. He replied quickly with a reassuring smile.

So you are from? He tried to dig more from her.

India. She smiled lighting up the whole room.

I should have guessed that earlier with your name and obviously your love for Sarabhai's. He winked.

But I guessed you are from India.She spoke raising her imaginary collar.

Well Miss Geet, I dont put make up and blonde wigs...so no points for you guessing it. He spoke in an amused voice gazing intently at her.

Feeling conscious under his gaze, in an effort to divert his attention, she broke the silence..You wanna watch? I am watching this particular episode for the very first time and  Roshesh..he is so damn funny. Every time he comes on screen, I feel like cuddling and kissing him. She diverted herself to the television.

That innocent statement was enough to wipe the smile from Maan's face. He didn't like her idea of being close to any other man except him even if it was a fictional character. Something fierce gnawed inside him to take control..

'Well, switch it off then! Because I am the one who is paying you to cuddle.' He needed her now. He was done with her arousing naive antics. Now it was time for him to have his way with her.

His husky voice brought her out of her dreamland. Hmm..She nodded and switched it off. Maan looked at her with glazed eyes. Geet tried to recollect everything Meer had taught her. Taking a deep breath, she slightly alighted her stomach from the ground and crawled on her knees to near the sofa where Maan was sitting. Rising on her knees, she looked into his eyes. 

Strip! Maan commanded.

Keeping her gaze fixed to his, she pushed down one of the strap of her dress. Impatiently Maan pulled it all down in one swift stroke of hand. There she was, clad in most alluring pair of lingerie. Black silver negligible satin! Her plump breasts peeked at him from the low cut bra. He pulled her close by her hair, thus satiating his prodding need to know the feel of her hair. It felt like running his hand through black, reddish brown hued silk. Maan nuzzled his nose across the contours of her face. The little distance between them was almost killing him. He grabbed her bottom, which was nearly exposed courtesy her tiny pantie. It anyway wasn't meant to hide, it was meant to seduce...and it totally aced its purpose. Geet's mind went completely blank with the havoc his touch caused in her. She wasn't supposed to feel this way. She wasn't supposed to feel anything at all.. It is not supposed to be like this, Meera had clearly explained to her. It has to be platonic. Its your job. But right now all her teaching made its way out of her sane mind. It was like she was dancing on his tunes now, on only his mercy. As Maan cupped her back even more fiercely, she moaned Maan!!! Shit another wrong move to moan you client's name, she cursed herself.

Umm.. Maan managed to utter lost in her.

What do you want me to do? Trying to cling to the last bit of sanity left in her, she spoke with a hell lot of effort.

What can you do? He murmured gruffly due to his aroused state while sniffing her hair.

Everything but... She hissed as Maan gently touched the sides of her earlobe with his tongue..

But? He parted his face from her hair to gaze her face.

I don't kiss on the mouth. She said averting his eyes for the first time in night.

Neither do I. He smiled at her...Now just shut up, undress me and let me have my way with you.

The sheer rawness in his voice sent shivers down her spine. She complied pushing himself back on the couch. She hovered over him opening the buckle of his belt and threw it aside. Soon his shirt and trousers followed the same fate. His huge manhood sprang right on her face as she pulled his boxers out of him. This..it is ... Geet gulped her saliva at his sheer size.

Enormous? Monstrous??..Maan whispered in her ear and bit it harshly. She moaned and laid over him giving him butterfly kisses along his neck, torso, licking him, following all her way down to his toes, settling a magnum fire between his legs. He jerked her up again with her hair and literally tore off her bra. Her plump breast pushed up, right on his face, as soon as they were freed. He pushed her on the couch and came over her in one lightening fast move. Her's was the best pair of mounds, he had ever laid his hands on. Perfectly round, milky white, large mountains, which he could hardly contain in his palm. Each of those twins ended into a perfect pink bud that teased him mercilessly by perking up more and more with his gaze. It seemed like they were beckoning him to put them in his mouth. He grabbed one of the mounds mercilessly and latched his mouth on to the teasing bud. Maan had always been a gentle lover but today!!! He could not understand what had got him so aroused and impatient, he wanted to thrust in her wild. It was like something that was wound up too tight in him, wanting to coil open as soon as possible. She wriggled between his weight and his assault. Her mind long lost to what was happening around, as a man touched her so intimately for the first time. The stinging pain of his bites coupled with the pleasure of his cool tongue swiping her body in places unknown, made her crave for more and more. She was panting below him, struggling to grip something to suppress her desires, before she too loses herself in the same gnawing passion. Soon he diverted his attention on the other mound. Geet wondered, Wasn't she being paid to pleasure him? Why is it vice versa? Why is he going out of his way and not directly finish what he needs? Why was he pleasuring her instead? This felt so wrong to her. Mingling feelings that are so intimate with work! The thought got pushed way back as she felt his teeth chewing her satin smooth stomach. He put in his tounge in his naval and caressed it to no extent making her writh in a delicious agony. Maan couldn't hold it any more. He needed to find his release soon. He had to be deep in her the next moment. He moved his hand lower and pulled her negligible pantie down her legs. As her smooth, sparkling pelvis became exposed to his hungry eyes, he felt his throat getting dry. She was 'beautiful'. Her naked body was a living, breathing sculpture of perfection. Like an artist has carved her every single rise and fall...every single slope. His eyes shone brightly while she turned her face trying to hide the deep red blush that had crept on her face and neck, feeling herself so exposed to his eyes in a brightly lit room. Impatient with the treasure that lied beneath him...without a warning, he thrusted two of his fingers inside her with vigourous force. What followed was something Maan had never expected in his wildest dream! Geet gave a loud scream of pain. Maan looked up and saw her face contorted in sheer pain and her eyes welled up in an instant. Down below Maan could feel her walls clenched around his finger tightly, trying to throw him out. As he probed in more, he could vaguely feel his fingers colliding with her barrier. All this confused Maan. How can that be? She was tighter than any other woman he has ever been with. The pain, her state...all indicated to only one thing. Yes, he had an idea that she was definitely new, but can it be? Was he wrong to assume she was a hooker? Why would she? Has she trapped him in believing in so? Who was she? Did she or did she not say those words? His mind boggled with a thousand questions and he wanted his answers.

Geet! He spoke gently holding her chin facing her to him. Geet opened up her eyes as pain subsided gradually. Why are you so...she was looking so innocently at him, all lost, he could not complete.

You have never been with a man. Have you? Maan hoped in his hearts desperately for her to deny. He wanted her badly and her answer could change everything. He waited anxiously for her to say something.

You...Geet averted her gaze, you are my first. It was my first day as a... She gulped leaving the sentence unfinished.

Shocked at her recent confession, Maan left her all of a sudden.

No!!! That can't be!!! I can't.

Fear floated in Geet's eyes. She meekly asked 'Why?... Meer said it was supposed to be a good thing in this trade. Did I do something wrong? Look I can work on it. Please dont leave me. I need the money. I need the freaking money. I will do everything as you command. It was my scream, wasn't it? I promise I wouldn't make a single noise from now on. You can do whatever you want!!!.She blabbered in a go, eyeing him hopefully, expecting him to change his mind.  

Maan felt so pained with her words, with her insecurities. Thank God he was her first client. Had it been someone else in his place, pata nhi is ladki ka kya hota. She is just so immature, so naive, so gullible.

'When did I say I wont pay you?'

'Why would you... when you wont...umm..do it'. She was so conscious.

Maan let out a deep breath. Look geet, Its not about you. Its about me. My conscience would never allow me to take away a girl's virginity. I never have been with someone pure. Reading the question in her eyes, he added, My wife was my associate's ex wife. And Sameera too belonged to the same category. What if I hurt you? I didn't pay you for this. You know Geet, he spoke with a forlorn expression after a pause, you may find it weird coming from a man's mouth, but I feel...I feel your first time should be with someone you love. It is a very special thing.

Some people are not lucky enough to make that choice Maan. The pain in her voice was way too evident this time.

But we cant to this. Atleast I wont be the one person snatching that right from you, neither would I let anyone else do it... his heart completed what his mouth could not. You will get your money, don't worry.

Geet's soft expression turned to that of a fury with his last statement. What do you think of yourself? If I wanted to beg my way to money, I had that option already Mr. Khurana... LA has a lot of sub-ways. But I wanted to support myself, even when it meant that I have to sell myself, my cherished possession off. So NO I dont need your damned money, if you dont need my damned services. I better be off from here. Saying she wriggled below him fiercely to free herself.

Maan looked at her in astonishment. Everything now fell into perfect place, so as to why she was into this and why she is like so. Even in a profession like this, she was righteous, ferocious and independent. She had virtues! A  pros**** can have virtues too, which he completely lacked in his profession, the though hit him hard. Unknown to him, Geet had stirred up something, a nascent goodness, a sense of guilt in him that he had forgotten long ago.

Afraid, that she would leave him, he decided to use reverse psychology on her. Where do you think you are going? He gruffed pinning her harshly below him, earning a glare from her. Ignoring her completely, he whispered. I am not yet done with savoring your body. He bit her breast harshly again. And in case you are forgetting, you are paid to take care of this... he took her free hand and put it on his throbbing erection.

Gob-smacked by the feel of his organ in her palm, Geet could feel the muscles somewhere deep in her belly clutching painfully. Gulping her saliva..she gave a barely audible whisper...You changed your mind?

And I thought you could do anything. Have you heard of a thing called, a blowj*b or a handj*b, his husky baritone sending chills down her body. I dont mind those..unless you dont know how to give one. He mocked her lack of knowledge again.

Gaining her lost confidence back, Geet looked into his orbs and bit back getting back to her fiery self...I told you I know everything. For your information I have experience here, Maan had a small heart attack until he heard her continue I practiced on cucumber. She pouted. Maan did not know why a part of him was so happy to learn how untouched she was.

Smiling to himself Maan uttered in his husky tone. Mind you...this is way more than that.. he eyed her suggestively making her nervous.

I can manage...she spoke trying hard to hide her nervousness. Saying so, Geet took his manhood in her hands and encircled her lips around him softly. The contact caused such a shiver in their bodies that they could swear being zapped by a live open electric wire. Maan cursed himself for inviting himself in a death trap. Being so close, yet so far from her, She is going to be his death. He closed his eyes surrendering himself to her as she created such a magic with her hands and lips that it left Maan floating in a pool of agonized bliss. This night is sure going to be the longest and most memorable one of his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? I hope it was worth the wait.😳

About when the next part will be up, I cant say. I haven't even started thinking about it, forget typing😆 But yeah, it would deal with the 'morning after'.

So someone here, asked my why to adapt a classic when we all know what's next. Well, then, how do you explain numerous remakes of classics like Raamayana, Mahabharata, Devdas, Jodha Akbar even by the imaamture one's like Ekta kappor. We all know what is next, but even then we follow it. So why cant I. It gives me pleasure to Maaneetify it and I would like to share that with similar minded people her. The day I dont derive any pleasure from it, I would stop writing. Secondly people wanted me to depict Geet as first timer as Geet is always expected to be innocent. Well I beg to differ, innocence is never equivalent to virginity to me. Maan has been a womanizer but soon we will see that he possesses a golden heart and so does Geet. I put this change only because It felt good to do something creatively different and this beyond any doubt  suits Maaneet more. Others have right to differ from my digress. So thats it from my side. Over to you fellas.😊

PS: For PMs, add as a buddy😊

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_dreamy

i saw the movie for first time today after reading ur updates... awesome movie..

You shouldn't have.😃 all suspense killed now.
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

i knew , me back too early.  but what to do, wait hi nahi ho raha dear.please tell next part kab post kar rahi ho. please do it fast.my few words  for your story''    tanha tha , zindagi ki raaha main.   chal raha tha ,jaane ki aaur main .    na koi apna tha, aur koi hoga mera bhi apna,na yeh sapna tha .  par ab tum milli,, to lagaa , hai zamaane baad   mere bhi aangan main dhoop ihilli  khilli.  tera muskurana , teri in masoom aaniho ka, tere bin bole bhi mujhe sab kuch kah jaana.  tujh se judne lagaa hu, na mujhe pataa laga, par teri aur mudne lagaa hu.  dekhe yeh raat kya rang laayegi, shyaad na hum bhulege , woh kahaani aaj likhi jaayegi .tu meri raah banana ,mein tera hum saaya banu ta.  jo saath teere rahga woh saaya banuga. hope you like it. as i m writing from mobile so poem ko thik se read karna . i knew yeh headcqche hai, but what to do. mujhe se control hi nahi hua.  please update soon and meett us with great update abain.

Aww!! you just made me feel so special and have that proud in my FF. Thank you so much! and I am not thanking you only for your poem but also for the pain you took in to type it with a phone. Means a lot to me. your poem sums up the zest of this story. So yeh, keep gracing the   thread with your precious comments😊 I will be looking forward for yours from now on.

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

you must have great issue dear as you are too great as a writer to be ignored . and its our pride and luck that finally you are ready to pen dowm your idea . its too good to read your ff even we knew the absd of your story line still e we are waiting for you to write it and darlingnwe are lon  loving it.  and now about  update part  me feel lik  singing  andar se koi bahar na zaa sake ,aur bahar se koi andar na aa sake.  but hwhen waiter come i feel lik '' maan will sing '' andar yeh kyu aaya, isse dekh kar hui mujhe jalan aur ab dil kah raha hai kar cu main iska murder .''' yes dear its not onoy maan but even we arebegar to see what r this night hold for them. ''like...   do sitaraooo ka zami par hai milan aaj ki raat.''

I srsly loved what you wrote. Glad to know I could get at least person so much involved in my story😊
Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
preeti.1 thumbnail
awesome update...i really want that maaneet ki togetherness se pehle maan geet ko bina tacky maeup k dekhe ...her [ure self...and plz let him know that this is first time for geet...
loves it
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow you are updating

so eager