Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonymousMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

So finally, I am a groupbie now! No restriction on number of posts, pming links. Breather. And NO,I am not one of those suckers of escalating ladder groups quickly, all that bothered me were this restrictions. So here comes the next chapter.

Chapter 6

Cold water from a high-class, sculptured brass shower cascaded down his chiseled body. Maan pushed his hair back and faced the droplets right on his face. No matter what he tries, the erotic images of her, from the last night, simply refused to leave his mind. He breathes out a heavy sigh and decides to get out of the shower. Wearing a fluffy bathrobe, he steps outside into the very same room that had witnessed every moment of their togetherness last night. The reminiscent of the passion that the night before had witnessed, were still laying there in their full glory. His trousers, her discarded clothes, her wig! Everything was a testimony of the most amazing night he ever had, which his sanity outrighly refused to acknowledge. He makes a call to one of his agencies that handled security personnel and offered detective services. Providing them with all the details he had about her, Maan decided it was time to put an end to this story. The girl affects him strangely. Now, it was too late to deny that and so all he needs to do now, is to find her details, help her in whatever way possible and let her go. He can't afford to have feelings for anyone whatsoever. Relationships are just not meant for him. Yeah, that would be the wisest decision. Satisfied with his plan, he stepped in to his bedroom to collect some stuff for the meetings today. The sight that welcomed him into his room knocked his breath out. There she was! The object of his desire barely covered in a bed sheet, in his bed. Her unruly hair making a halo around her face, giving her a surreal look. Unknown to himself, his feet moved towards her and his hands etched to push aside that unruly curl. 'Holy Shit' he murmured under his breath. What am I doing? Enough Maan, enough with your frivolous behavior! The purpose of his visit to his room totally lost now, he turned to his heels exiting the room. I would better do some work. That can only bring me peace. Thinking he moved to his study.

A man in his late thirties walks down the corridors of royal Beverly Wilshire. His steps ooze confidence and a command. He has an aura of his own, enough to intimidate anyone to rise up and comply to his orders. From wherever he passes by, every worker sprints on his feet, even if the night shift had taken a toll on him or her. Because one wrong move in front of him and this would be their last day at Beverly. Needless to say, no one would be interested in hiring them after that. Such was the power he commanded. His strong voice echoed through the lobby.

Good morning, gentlemen!

Good morning, Mr. Khan!

Good morning, good morning!

Good morning, sir!

Good morning, Mr. Khan.

Good morning, Marjorie.

With a quick scan to the place, he has an idea that everything is running well. This was Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, Manger of the Regent Beverly Wilshire. The man who had taken this place from a mere heritage to a money-minting machine. Ruthless and cold. That's just him.

Its been over two hours since he was working. Maan was an early riser. His stomach grumbled for food. He booked his order and moved out to the dining area. Soon a bell-boy was arranging the food on his table. Nodding to his good morning, Maan settled down o the breakfast table when Dev rung him to discuss the details of Raichand's acquisition.

Of course Dev! Raichand's are going to fight, It's to be expected. Mohinder Raichand has run his company for a very long time now.

I don't think he's ready to have his name taken off the stationery Maan, Dev replied rubbing his forehead. He wants to meet you face to face. I wouldn't do it.

Sure, you wouldn't. But do it anyhow. Maan told his final decision. Tonight. Dinner. Set it up.

Oh, Maan, Maan. I- Look, it's really not a good idea that you see him. Definitely not alone. You know him, right? He is a feisty old guy. You know, we say one wrong thing; we could wind up in court.

Well, you know, there's always a possibility things are gonna go wrong. That's why I enjoy this so much. This was what being Maan Singh Khurana meant. Deriving fun in the thrills of business, adventure from walking at a stretched rope in business decisions, having his word as the last! This was who he actually was. Dev hated Maan for that. He wanted Maan to be under his thumb but that always remained a dream.

As if sensing that Dev was cursing him mentally, Maan chuckled to add'Oh, by the way, Dev, about your car'

Oh, God! What? Dev panicked.

It corners like it's on rails. Maan answered smirking, reminiscing the night before.

What? What does that mean? Maan? Maan hung the phone grinning widely. Maan! Dev shouted on the other side only to realize that the line was dead.

Maan smiled to himself when he was suddenly disturbed by a melodious voice.

Hi! Geet who was awake by now chirped from behind. Clad in his white oversized robe that she found in the bedroom, she had come out looking for Maan all messed up. She hadn't even bothered to wash her face or at least run down her fingers through her curls to look somewhat presentable. Women always made sure to look their best when it came to Maan. But there she is, ek dum alag. His heart warmed up at her careless attitude. She looked like a cute petulant kid.

Well, good morning! He gave a small alluring smile.

I know...messed up! She pointed embarrassedly at her hair.

Better. Maan gave a genuine answer. As much as he hated to acknowledge the fact, he loved her hair.

Y- You didn't wake me. Geet spoke trying to make a conversation.

Maan raised his eyes from the Raichand's file opened on his laptop.

I can see you're really busy. I'm gonna be outta here in just a minute.

No, there's no hurry. Maan said quickly reassuring her.

Are you hungry? You must be...after the 'work out' last night. He said winking. Sit and have something to eat? He rather commanded out of habit, than asking.

Geet glanced at the food items sprawled on the table.

I, uh, took the liberty of ordering everything on the menu. I didn't know what you'd like. The perfectionist he was, he wanted to treat her in the best possible way.

Thanks. Geet gave a fake smile, wondering what to eat from the bunch of spreads that she has never ever seen. She just wanted a coffee or probably a sandwich. But here!

All right? He eyed her earnestly waiting for her to pick something. She picked a big semi hard stuff that looked like a mix of pancakes and cookies.

Umm'Good! She licked her lips relishing the taste.

Her lips always had an effect of aphrodisiac on him. Getting too affected, he diverted his attention to his file and spoke So, Did you sleep well?

Yeah, too good. I forgot where I was. She spoke munching.

Occupational hazard? Maan teased.

For how long you are planning to tease me for being new 'Mr. Know It All'  Dusht Danav, she mumbled.

I heard your endearment. He vexed her again.

Yeah, So? She pouted. Did you sleep? She asked concerned... seeing those eye bags beneath his eyes.

Tumne sone kaha diya! His heart complained which was shut immediately by his mind. Uh, yes, a little, on the couch. Geet raised a brow at his lie.

I was, uh, working last night. Maan Singh Khurana was actually explaining himself to someone.

Snorting her nose in nonchalance, she moved to the table and settled herself upon it. You don't sleep, you don't do drugs, you don't drink, you hardly eat. She eyed his still untouched plate. What do you do, Maan? 'Cause I know, you are not a lawyer, neither a cop nor an immigration official. She grinned.

That's right. By the way, for your information, there are four other chairs here. He dared to have her that close in the morning.

Oh. Sorry! She meekly got down and sat on an adjoining chair with one of her legs up on the seat, exposing her leg way up to her thigh to Maan's eyes.

Batao to! What do you do?

I buy companies. Maan summed it up in one sentence. His mind, a mess from her closeness, could not conjure up anything more.

What kind of companies? She spoke with her mouth filled with food.

God, I swear! Her antics. Uh, I buy companies that are in financial difficulty.

If they have problems, you must get 'em for a bargain, huh?

Well, the company I am buying this week, I'm getting for the bargain price of about one billion. He winked.

A billion dollars? Her mouth, filled with food, was wide open.

Yes.

Wow. You must be really smart, huh? I only got through the eleventh grade. She said with a foolish smile. How far did you go in school?

I went all the way. He was actually enjoying the conversation.

Your parents must be really proud, haina? Maan chose not to answer that one. The softness on his face now replaced with a somber expression.

Excuse me now, I have to get ready for work. He moved to his bedroom without her response.

Geet quickly finished her breakfast and followed him. He was getting ready for office and was fumbling with his tie.

Geet came up to him and settled herself on his dressing table, inches away from him. She held his tie and started doing it without even asking for his permission. Though he was startled by her sudden proximity, he had nothing to complain about. He was happy to let her do so. This morning felt so good... waking up to her angelic face, a breakfast companion, an interesting conversation that did not involve business and now this' helping him getting ready. Warmth seeped in to him with the realization.

So you don't actually have a billion dollars, huh? If there was one thing impossible for Geet, it was keeping quiet.

He smiled at her prodding need to make a conversation.

No, I get some of it from banks, investors. He referred to her tying the knot It's not an easy thing to do.

And you don't make anything and you don't build anything. Geet made a face sticking her lip out.

The question made Maan think!!! All through his life, he hasn't built anything. Buying, selling that's it. No. He had nothing else to answer.

Geet made a face. It wasn't an exciting work, she felt. So what do you do with the companies once you buy them?

I sell them.

You sell them! She was genuinely confused now. Her limited knowledge of life not helping as well.

Well, I... don't sell the whole company; I break it up into pieces...and then I sell that off; it's worth more than the whole. Maan tried to explain her. He wanted her approval unknowingly.

So it's sort of like, um, stealing cars and selling 'em for the parts, right? She asked skeptically.

Shocked at her statement, Maan looked at the child woman in front of her with hand on his hips. Here she called him a thief again and that too in less than twenty-four hours. She is a chit of woman.

Hmm, sort of. But legal. He was beaming now which seeped through his fake frown.

Mm-hmm. His infectious smile seeped into her as well.

There. See, now it's perfect. She spoke while touching the knot for the last time.

Maan caressed it softly. Not bad! Not bad at all. Where'd you learn to do that?

She got down the table and brought his coat. I may have only been through eleventh grade, but trust me I was a scholar. I screwed the debate team in high school. And I had a grandpa! He was nice to me. He wore ties on somedays. Geet said lost in the memories that hit her with his questions.

A silence lingered in the room as Geet helped Maan wear his coat. Coming out of her flashback, she spoke again Mind if I, um, take a swim in your tub before I go?

Not at all. Just stay at the shallow end. He could not help but caress her cheek once. It felt so natural to do so.

Sure, she chirped. And she made his way to the bathroom excitedly.

He was in his room taking out all the files he needed for the day. His phone rang. It was Dev again.

Hello?

Maan, it's Dev. Listen, I just wanted to let you know, Raichand is all set for tonight.

Oh, that's good.

He's bringing his grandson. He's grooming him to take over. I don't know.

Ah, yes, I know. Maan replied wearing his watch as if it was a no big deal. Very intense young man, Jai Raichand. He plays polo.

Dev gave an exasperated sigh. Maan wasn't paying attention to his concerns. Look, I gotta say this again. I don't like you goin' alone. Look, I just think it'd be better if you- if you went with a date. You know? Keep it social.

Maan was stopped into his heels as he heard someone screaming at the top of their voice in his bathroom.

Maan? Did you hear me? Dev repeated himself, trying to gain his attention.

Oh, yes. Yeah, I'm here. Maan spoke while making his way to the bathroom.

There she was, lying in his lavish bathtub, covered with soap bubbles. Earphones plugged in and her singing with eyes closed, rather screaming along the music, swaying slightly on the tunes. Heavenly sight!

If you want to impress me
Got to be too flirty, Mama!!
I know how to undress me!! Ooh ooh!
She shouted.

What is that? Dev asked surprised.

His voice brought Maan back from the state of ecstasy he was in.

Housekeeping is singing. Maan lied for the first time to Dev.

Yeah... listen Maan, I know a lot of nice girls.

No, you don't. Besides, I already have one. He knows what he has to do now, which takes care of both Geet and his needs. You just concentrate on finding out what Raichand's are up to. I'm on my way. Maan quickly disconnected. Turning his attention to his wet fantasy, he kneeled near the tub, just observing her, with a beautiful smile unknown to him, adorning his features.

I just want your extra time
and your KISS!!!
She pouted her lips like a duck and made some loud kissing noises. Maan was so lost in her.

If you want to impress me
I know how to undress me
Mm-hmm, yeah, baby
I want to be your fantasy
Well, maybe
you could be mine
Mm-hmm
You just leave it
All up to me
Oh yeah,
she giggled and opened her eyes slowly.

Maan's presnce startled her. The wide smile on his face made her ask Don't you just love Prince? (The above song is Kiss from Prince)

More than life itself. He nodded. Maan loved music, his only refuge from pains of life.

She was embarrassed being naked beneath the soap bubbles and him staring at her intently. Blushing she asked, Don't you knock?

Geet, I have a business proposition for you. Maan's expression changed to that of a serious business and he jumped straight to his plan.

What do you want?

I'm gonna be in town until Sunday. I'd like you to spend the week with me. He continued in his total business like demeanor.

Really? She asked with a doubt.

Yes. Yes, I'd like to hire you as an employee. Would you consider spending the week with me? I will pay you to be at my 'beck and call'. His face grim with reminding the last conversation with Sameera.

Look, I'd love to be your "beck and call girl," Geet fidgeted in the bath-tub, but you're a rich, good-looking guy. You could get a million girls free. She asked the question that troubled her.

I want a professional. I don't need any romantic hassles this week. And I need you with me every night and every morning. His heart used its voice again.

If you're talkin' 24 hours a day, it's gonna cost you. She scrunched her brows seriously trying to give a shrewd business look, at which she failed miserably.

And she is back! Maan smiled, Oh, yes, of course! Give me a figure, how much?

Six full nights, days too. Geet spoke with extra stress. Four thousand! She exclaimed.

Six nights at 300 is 1,800. Maan spoke with his arms folded across his chest.

You want days too na! She asserted like a child.

Two thousand. Maan faked a stern expression. His insides ready to burst with her antics. While her wet form aroused him, her expressions always made him laugh.

Three thousand. Geet made a baby face pouting her lips.

Done. Was it even possible for him to deny her now, with that face of her on display?

Holy shit! Geet shrieked in euphoria and dipped herself way down at the bed of tub.

Geet!!! Geet kya kr rhi ho? Bahar niklo, right now. And answer me damn it, is that a yes? He was anxious for her reply.

Geet came up to the surface, all her face now covered with soap bubbles. Maan wiped her face with the towel and looked at her lovingly. Yes?

Yes! A big yes. She grinned goofily.

I am waiting for you outside, jaldi aana. Maan squeezed her hand and got out of the washroom.

Geet quickly washed herself up and wore the bathrobe again. Tying her hair in a towel, she sprinted out to him.

I'll be gone most of the day. I want you to buy some clothes. He spoke while handing her a bundle of notes. We may be going out evenings. You'll need something to wear.

Like what?

Uh, nothing too flashy. Not too sexy. Conservative. You understand? He raised a brow at her.

Boring. She whined.

Elegant.He asserted. Any questions? Maan spoke while making his way out. The girl has already got him late for work.

Can I call you Maanu? She grinned silly-ily. Maan glared her making her laugh instead of getting intimidated.

You know I would've stayed for 2,000. She softly said when Maan was on the door.

Clad in his clothes, her fresh 'out of the bath form', clutching the wall softly, making patterns on it with her long dainty fingers so as to avert his smoldering hot gaze, turning pink as she blushed, that was the sight Maan was rewarded with, as he turned for the last time to look at her. Divine. He sighed. Probably that's what all those 'happily married ever after' stories implied.

I would've paid four. I'll see you tonight. Maan told her the truth as their eyes met.

Baby, I'm gonna treat you so nice, you're never gonna wanna let me go. Geet joked trying to get over that tight sexual tension in the room.

His eyes flicked with her statement. The orbs that were shining bright until now, narrowed slightly turning dark. With a sordid chill in his voice, he spoke meaningfully. Three thousand for six days and, Geet, I will let you go. He turned and exited without waiting for her to reply.

His statement was enough to pull out Geet from her fairy tale reality rudely. Her face was marred with an acute pain, his truth caused. She gulped the frog in her throat wondering why the naked truth hurt her that much. She shook her head to forget what he just said.

But I'm here now. She spoke to the silent room.

Three thousand dollars! She jumped up and down on his bed excitedly. Her life is surely gonna change in this week. Bloody Three thousand dollars. Yuhuuu!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over to you people. Let me know, how was it?🥱 Way too much conversation? I like it that way. Tell me if you dont. Next part within two-three days. Would deal with Geet realizing not every person in elite society is a sweet-heart like Maan.😊 and probably Geet and Asad's encounter. Stay tuned😊

Chapter 7- Page 23

PS: For PMs, add as a buddy.

Edited by AnonymousMG - 10 years ago
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yipee

update is coming😃
lehr thumbnail
nice update dear
thanks for pm
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
first of all thanx for the PM...read the first part...story sounds really interesting...but got to catch up.n that will take tym... will read asap n comment tooo...😊
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

first of all thanx for the PM...read the first part...story sounds really interesting...but got to catch up.n that will take tym... will read asap n comment tooo...😊

Thanks! Take your time😊
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
haila.. this is awesome.. maan wants her for full week & paying nicly,

but then he'll go from this place left Geet.. & with her all worries & only that thing hurts / bothered Geet.  but this cool babe is so pleasant even Maan could not be able to move on without her

now this pretty girl is going for shopping for getting some boaring but elegant dresses😆😉

very very thanx for pm.. egarly waiting for next update
Edited by nehakapoor7 - 10 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Good one! !!
Just hope geet doesn't endup  heartbroken! !
anyway time will tell what's in store 

P.s : I can always watch the movie 2 kill my curiosity😉
mhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 SO GLAD THAT THERE ARE NO RESTRICTION ON YOUR NUMBER OF POSTS NOW😊
LOVELY UPDATE
AS IF SOMEONE IS PUTTING THE SCENCE ON SCREEN INTO WORDS
AND EVEN GIVING US A PEEP INTO THEIR MINDS
GREAT

DO YOU WATCH THE MOVIE BEFOR UPDATING??????????????
😊
AS YOUR UPDATE IS SO GOOD
LOVE THEIR TALKS
LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT😊
AnonymousMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanland

SO GLAD THAT THERE ARE NO RESTRICTION ON YOUR NUMBER OF POSTS NOW😊

LOVELY UPDATE
AS IF SOMEONE IS PUTTING THE SCENCE ON SCREEN INTO WORDS
AND EVEN GIVING US A PEEP INTO THEIR MINDS
GREAT

DO YOU WATCH THE MOVIE BEFOR UPDATING??????????????
😊
AS YOUR UPDATE IS SO GOOD
LOVE THEIR TALKS
LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT😊

No, I dont. As i already said it's a memory based caricature. Secondly itsone movie, I have seen too many times! So I am kind of pro with the dialogues. rate hue hai 😃 Thank u so much my favt reader⭐️

angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
hey I love this story a lot..
even I have seen this movie several times though I like the way u r describing the story...
thnx 4 the pm dear...
continue soon