Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NNitha

Beautiful post HansaπŸ‘ .I will miss the Nanhi - Spiderman bonding the most.Jayashree acted really well in all the emotional scenes she had with Mohan.

Heres wishing Sidharth,Jayashree and Kanwar all the best in all their future endeavours.

Thanks NItha πŸ˜Š
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this beautiful post, Hansa di! πŸ€—I thought I was alone in my grief of seeing ssn 2 go down the drain. I welcomed and loved the new characters at the beginning of this season--Badi Nanhi, Beera, even Daddaji and his goons and the Heathcliff-ish Addu. The credit goes to the actors for their wonderful portrayals.

I will miss Spiderman -Chavvani bonding the most. When i came to know that the revamp would not have Nanhi, Beera or the Vyas clan, I decided to bid goodbye to the show. I got hooked to NBT because of the Spiderman-Chavvani scenes. So the show ended when these scenes ended.😭
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Thank you for this beautiful post, Hansa di! πŸ€—I thought I was alone in my grief of seeing ssn 2 go down the drain. I welcomed and loved the new characters at the beginning of this season--Badi Nanhi, Beera, even Daddaji and his goons and the Heathcliff-ish Addu. The credit goes to the actors for their wonderful portrayals.

I will miss Spiderman -Chavvani bonding the most. When i came to know that the revamp would not have Nanhi, Beera or the Vyas clan, I decided to bid goodbye to the show. I got hooked to NBT because of the Spiderman-Chavvani scenes. So the show ended when these scenes ended.😭

Thanks Blyti πŸ˜Š  No, there are a lot of us here who are missing the 3 of them as also the Vyas parivaar   It is rather sad that they had to go just a few weeks before the show got over πŸ˜­