kya mujhe woh secret pata hai😕
fatzo.BFF.spyoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wo sceret toh kisi o nhi pta, esliye toh wo secret 🤣
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hello dolls how are you all😳 so i am ready with next part..plz after reading this part don't throw chappals and tomatoes on me😳
so without bak bak let's start reading the next part😊

part 30

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Virat's pov

The first ray of sun came into our room through the glass window and i opened my eyes yawning..I looked beside me and saw the beautiful creation of god angel of my life my wife, my everything who was sleeping peacefully cuddling in my arms..She came into my life and brighten up my dark world with her charm and cuteness, she gave me the reason  to live happily. she is such an angel who is carrying our child in her womb..I placed my hand on her belly where our symbol of love is growing inside her..I placed a soft kiss on her forhead and she smiled when my lips contacted with her sking..Her just one smile lighten up my day and i alwyas forgot about my stressful day in office.. I was just admiring my sleeping beauty and lost in her when suddenly something struck in my mind that i am going to chennai today for next five days and i didn't pack my bag yet..The mare thought of leaving her alone pricked my heart..I so badly wanted to stay by her side all the time specially when she needed me most..I didn't wanted to leave her in this phase of life..But i have to go as it is very important, i am not saying that this project is more important than manvi but it is dream project for manvi which i want to complete at any cost b'coz it is the matter of so many orphan children who has no roof on their head and their life is not less than any hell..So placing another kiss on her forhead i got up from bed slowly not disturbing her sleep and started packing my bag..While packing i looked at manvi,she frowned in her sleep when sun rays fall on her face and her sleep got disturbed so i quickly closed the curtains of window so that she can sleep without any disturbance..

Manvi's pov

I stirred in my sleep and streched my hand for him but i didn't feel him neither his warmth..I frowned and my heart skipped a beat when i didn't feel him near me..It had become my everyday habbit to see his face first after waking up and before sleeping but today he was not near me and my heart stopped beating..I was afraid to open my eyes b'coz what if he is not here and the mere thought of him not beside me pricked my heart b'coz am afraid, afraid of loosing him..

"virat" i cried and my eyes were still closed and the next moment i felt his warmth when she hold my hand..i felt relaxed and calm down my nerves..I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking at me worriedly..

"What happened? Is your stomach is painig again?" he asked me getting scared and panicked..i hold his hand and sat up beside him.
"umm nothing just like that. Btw where were you? you know na that without seeing your face i can't start my day" i asked him whining and lightly punching on his arm with my little fist and in the result it hurt me instead of him

"i was just packing my stuff and all" he said wrapping his arm arround my shoulder and kissing lightly on my forhead..
"packing why" i asked him confused as i completely forgot that he is going to chennai for next five days

"did you forget that i am going to chennai and i have flight at 10:00 a.m" my heart stopped when he said that he is going to chennai and it means he is leaving me alone..i know that all the family member will be here with my but they can't fill his place..how am gonna survive without him for whole five days which were like five centuries for me.."what happened where are you lost" he asked breaking my chain of thoughts and i looked at him
"umm nothing" i said simply actually i didn't make him worry that his sudden trip to chennai making me restless..don't know why but my sixth sense was saying that something bad is gonna happen.
"ok now get ready b'coz only 30 minutes are left for breakfast and you have also take your medicines" he said placing his hand on my cheek and again started his packing..i got up from bed and hugged him from behind resting my hands on his chest..he stopped his packing when he felt my weight on him from behind and hold my hands which were resting on his chest..

"Plz don't go na am not liking your sudden trip at all" i whispered bt was audible enough to reached into his ears..he turned toward me holding my hands but i was looking down and on the verge of cry..he held up my chin and made me look at him

"i also don't want to go but you know that how much this project is important not only for me but for you also" he said looking into my eyes and i could see immense and pure love in his eyes only for me "this is your dream project manvi and it is you who wanted to open a play school for orphan children so i can't back out..i want to complete this project for you b'coz i love you and i promised you that i'll fulfill all your wishes" he is so selfless and naive..how could anyone love so much..his selfless love always made me proud that i belong to him and he is only mine..I become selfish for a moment but he was doing all this only for me..don't know why but am still feeling restless and my heart was not allowing me to let him go to chennai.

virat's pov

When you love someone infinity and crazily then it become very difficult for you to go away from them and it was exactly happening with me..the clock struck 9 a.m and it was time of my departure as i have catch up my flight at 10 am..i didn't allow manvi to see off me till airport b'coz i knew that she wouldn't be able to control on her emotions and it will become difficult for me too..i went to our room to meet manvi and say her bye..as soon as i entered in my room i saw her sitting on the bed and she was crying..my heart flinch in pain when i saw her crying..i stepped toward her and placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me with her swollen eyes.

"I will miss you virat plz come back soon plz" she cried hugging me tightly and i was taken aback with her sudden action..i hugged her back and consoled  her..few minutes passed away and i tried to broke the hug but she wasn't ready so i gave up

"manvi plz don't cry and i'll back soon..now stop crying not for yourself then atleast for baby's sake plz" and finally she broke the hug but still sobbing little "now smile plz" and she tried to give me her best smile.."one minute"  i sat down on my knees and placed my hand on her tummy "baby take care of yourself and mumaa also..you know na i can't trust your mumaa b'coz she is like monkey and always run here and there" hearing this manvi's mouth hung opened and in result i got a tight punch on my shoulder from her

"virat what are you teaching my child and wait a minute did you complain about me haww" she asked faking anger and again punched on my shoulder

"oye hello it's mine baby too so i can talk with my baby what ever i want so don't interfare in our matter" i shot back and again started talking with baby "so baby i can't trust your mumaa but i can trust you..don't stress mumaa too much. papa will be back soon and he loves you infinity" i said kissing on her tummy and stood up.. i hugged her tightly "take care of yourself and baby and don't stress yourself and no cry ok. i'll be back soon" she nodded and i pecked on her lips lightly

"apna khayal rakhna" she said in cracked voice and on the verge of crying..i just nodded and hugged her for the last time.
we came out from the house where viren bhai was already waiting for me in the car..i settled myself beside him on the passenger seat and glanced at manvi..i smiled at her and she smiled back..everyone bid bye to ne and we drove toward the airport..my heart skipped a beat when i saw manvi last time before going in the rear view and slowly her image faded away..i felt like i lost something precious, precious to my heart..although it was just matter of few days but don't know why i felt like that we will be never able to meet again..something is slipping away from my hand..i brushed all these thought and closed my eyes not thinking anymore.

Manvi's pov

It was just five hours since virat left for chennai but for me it was like eternity and i had already started missing him badly..i want him near me, want to hug him and feel his warmth but he is not here..i was walking in the garden area aimlessly lost in my own lala land when i felt sudden pull on my pallu of sari..i turned and looked down there i saw angel who was holding my pallu with one hand and with other hand she was eating chocolates..i smiled at her and ruffled her hairs lovingly

"miching chachu na" she asked cutely in kiddish tone and i couldn't stop myself to laugh..even this little creature understood my situation but virat he even didn't bother to call me after reaching chennai "tell na machi" i came back to earth after hearing her voice and nodded my head "uffo don't wolly he will be back choon..you come here" she hold my finger and made me sat on the swing in the garden and she too sat beside me

"princess how do you know that am missing your chachu" i asked her kissing on her cheek and she dramatically slap on her head
"machi virat chachu told me that you will mich him so i have to entertain you simple" i laughed at her amswer whole heartedly..oh god why you made children so sweet and cute..angel is so sweet that i forgot about my fear and restlessness with her cute antices..she always made me laugh

"oh really and what more he told you about me" i asked her and curious to know but alas she is princess of virat singh vadhera and she will not blurt the truth easily

"shhh it is a secret between me and chachu so i can't tell you" oh god she is just 4 and half year old but she talk like mature "chachu ki chamchi" i muttered under my breath

"if i give you ten chocolates then would you tell me that secret"  she thought about my porposol for few minutes..she thought deeply as if  it's deal of 100 crore and looked at me curiously
"why do you want to know the secret" she questioned me raising her eyebrow

"no i was just asking" i said looking here and there and she stood up from the swing
"machi you were giving me bribe haww" she said placing her palm on her mouth as if i have commit any crime and before i could say something she ran inside the house leaving in the fits of laughter..i was feeling little bit relaxed afetr talking with angel but i was still waiting for his call

it was 9t time and vanshika ma and jeevika di forcefully made me ate dinner although i was not willing to eat anything and i was not hungry too. but they are way too concious abt me and my health so i couldn't stop them..after dinner they strictly warned me to take rest and not come out from my room..so i have no option..night had come but virat still didn't call me and i was getting mad on him but worried also from inside b'coz he never did that before..he always call me through his meeting no matter his meeting important or not. his first priorty was me but today he didn't call me even for once..i also tried his phone but switched off..i was trying to sleep but couldn't b'coz his warmth was missing and i was not used to sleep without him..i was checking my phone again and again but there was no sign of his call..i gave up and closed my eyes and tried to catch some sleep which i know was not possible..suddenly my eyes got opened to heard the ring of my cell phone..i looked at the caller id and quickly picked up the phone

"now you remember me vadhera..itna busy ho gaye the ki ek call karne ka time nahi mila..do you know that how much worried i was for you and your phone was also switched off..how could be you so careless virat that you even forgot that you have a wife who is pregnent and you even didn't bother to call her to ask how is she? did you eat your lunch dinner no nothing" she went on and on like a train..she heard him chukkling and this made her more angry "what? now why are you not saying anything?

"oh meri rajdhani express take a breath..if you wouldn't give me any chance to speak then how would i speak. na hi an hello sidhe attack shuru like hungry tigress" i heard him laugh and she got more angry "and btw my phone's battery was dead and i was stuck into meating which was ended just few minutes back. as soon as reached hotel charged my phone and first i called you" he said in one breath and i was feeling embarressed for my outburst

"i am sorry" i apologized feeling guilty and he sense my guilt and spoke quickly
"no need for apologize i know you love me and worried for me i can understand..now tell me hwz your day. how are you and baby. did you eat properly and did you take medicines" he questioned me like a mother and i rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness and care
"virat me and baby both are fine and yes i have my medicines and meal. but what about you did you take dinner" i asked him 
"umm not yet" he said in a low voice
"what you didn't take dinner virat you always lectured me about my carelessness now what about you..go and have dinner understood" i scolded him getting angry and i could feel his smile and shaking his head "now stop smiling and go have dinner plz"
"as you say ma'am and i love you" i smiled hearing those words
"i love you too" i replied back and heared him sighed in releif "bye"
"bye" and we both hung up..finally i could breath properly..i was so much worried for him but now i can sleep peacefully..i closed my eyes with a wide smile on my face and went to deep slumber.
Next 4 days were passed missing virat and his presence but i could always feel him arround me..even though he was not at home but he strictly gave instruction to everyone at home to take care of me about my food and med..actually he hired the detectives for me..whole family was after me in these days and torturing me with their love and emotional blackmailing..finally virat will be back tomorrow..he also tortured me on phoe too much and i felt like killing myself but i also enjoyed this treatment b'coz i felt like princess whenever my family cares for me..aww am lucky enough to have a loving family..
"mumaa mumaa mumaa where are you" i heard a sweet voice of a kid and turned toward the direction from where the voice was coming from and saw a cute little gal looking who was 3 and half years old looking  like fairy in her white frock..she was looking so cute that my steps automatically turned toward her..i sat on my knees infront of her and smiled at her..she smiled back at me and again spoke "mumaa" she was calling me mumaa but i didn't know her
"umm sorry beta but am not your mother" i was confused that i didn't know her then why she was calling me mumaa
"mumaa you don't know me i am meethi your princess" she told me sweetly and my eyes teared up hearing this..she was my daughter meethi but why didn't i recognize her..i placed my shivering hand on her cheek
"meethi my daughter"  i was not able to speak and i was in daze..my eyes filled with tears and i hugged her tightly. a strange feeling ran through my body..a feeling of motherhood..she was my daughter my princess virat's meethi our symbol of love..i was so happy that i can't i even explain that how i was feeling. i broke the hug "what are you doing here come inside" i asked her getting up and hold her finger to walk inside house but she didn't walk..i looked at her confused "what happened"
"sholly mumaa i can't come with you" she said looking down meking me confuse "i have to go mumaa"
"what are you saying and where you have to go" my breath was low after hearing those words
"meehi princess where are you" somebody called her from behind and we both looked behind..it was a male voice and when he clearly came in vision i recognize him. he was virat
"virat" escaped from my mouth
"deda" and meethi ran toward her leaving me behind alone..i looked at my hand which was empty now then i looked at virat and meethi..virat kissed on meethi's cheek but he didn't look at me for once..why didn't he look at me. didn't he recognize me..without looking at me he walked back with meethi "virat meethi stop where are you going leaving me alson. plz take me with you too plz stop" i screamed but they didn't stop and vanished in th thin air leaving me behind alone..
i woke with a scream  drenched with sweat..my whole body was shaking and heart was racing..my room was spinning arround me making me dizzy and my pilse was dropping with fear..thank god it was just dream but it shooked me to the core..i was getting more and more scared after this nightmare..it was such worst nightmare which i had ever saw.."virat plz come back soon. i want you near me plz" i whispered to myself controlling my sobs..i looked at the clock and it was 3 pm in the evening..just few more hours then virat will be with me..

I came back to my room and saw my phone buzzing continously..I hurriedly picked my phone and saw 12 missed call from virat and i quickly dialed his number and waiting for response..As expected he started scolding me
"hello manvi where were u and why weren't you picking up your phone..i got damn worried" and there he goes start giving his lecture and scolding me as if am five your old kid..i rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness
"ho gya now can i speak" i asked him irritated "virat relax first am fine,second i was with di and last but not least i forgot my phone in room..so no need to get hyper" i heard him sighed in releif and i shooked my head
"umm sorry but you should told me na" my mouth hung open
"oh really but you should also given me chance to speak" i said sarcastly and i heard his chuckle "Btw aren't you supposed to be at home" i asked  squirring my eyebrows
"well guess what" he asked grinning
"umm what" i asked confused
"actually i already reached chandigarh and on my way to home" hearing this my eyes sparkled and i beamed in happiness "now i can't anymore to meet you and my meethi"
"wow you will be at home in just few minutes" i jumped in excietment
"manvi i want to say something"
"what? do you need my permission to say anything" i said mockingly and he laughed "now temme what do you want to say"
"i love.." suddenly i heard the sound of crash and my heart stopped beating. eyes got widen in shock and fear.i clutched my phone tightly
"vi..vi..virat" voice was not coming from my mouth and i was hell scared "hello he hello virat a..r.e u listening to me VIRAT" i screamed to get his response
"i..i..love you manvi" i said all in one breath and the phone got disconnected..i didn't know what to do..my feet freeze on the place and my breath getting swallow..suddenly i felt pain in my stomach
"ahh" i screamed in pain holding my stomach and ran outside the room..tears were slipping out from my eyes continously.."Di,jiju,ma" i was running holding my stomach and breathing heavily..i reached on stairs and saw everyone sitting in the living area and i screamed again "di,,jiju" everyone gave their attention toward me and they got panicked me to see me in this condition..i started running downstairs..i just passed 3 or 4 stairs when i tripped over my sari and fall down from stairs
"MANVI" screamed everyone in union and they stood numb on their place..i reached on the ground rolling down from the stairs..my whole body started paining and my stomach was paining like hell as someone stabbed sharp knife in my stomach..blood was ozing from my head and everyone ran toward me

"manvi manvi" i heard panick voices from my family members
"virat virat plz sa..save him..h..he met with an accident" saying that my vision started getting blurr and everything went black arround me..i was going to different world..a world of lonliness,emptiness

Precap: Three lives are in danger😈

be happy

stay blessed

love
shivali 🤗

fatzo.BFF.spyoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hawww apiii 😲 ye kia kar dia 😲
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5