Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But at least the number of times,he had raised her hands over Indira,she didn't raise and whenever he was slapped he was genuinely at fault.Truly speaking now a days,neither Iam able to like Rishi nor Inshi.
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
..yu know there was a time..when i use to think ..inshi is the prime ..the best ..couple on the tv..like they had.. everything..one half had the humour, spunk..the other very well disciplined, determinant...but these days...they look more like poles apart..they don't agree on any point... ..they yell and shout at each other in public ..,..the trust issues... the blame-game ..,.. ..i just donot   connect with thm anymore...and today ..i lost "respect" fo te couple i loved to the bits.. may be they were better off alone... i miss the old... bond.. the love.. yes there was love..there were no sorries.. sigh* 
Kim-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Rishi slapped Indira???😡😡

I can remember when Indira mistrusted Rishi regarding misbehaving with another girl at that time also she didn't punish him,she beat herself with that belt.

Today I will say that INSHI is forever dead for me.🤢🤢I would really love to see Indira after proving she is Indira should not melt with Rishi guilty tears and I really want that she should herself give Rishi herself to Zaara and throw both of them out of her life as she is capable of earning money for herself and her family.Zaara was right,he actually deserved a wife like Zaara because Indira is too much best for him.

Totally agree
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazel---haichee

..yu know there was a time..when i use to think ..inshi is the prime ..the best ..couple on the tv..like they had.. everything..one half had the humour, spunk..the other very well disciplined, determinant...but these days...they look more like poles apart..they don't agree on any point... ..they yell and shout at each other in public ..,..the trust issues... the blame-game ..,.. ..i just donot   connect with thm anymore...and today ..i lost "respect" fo te couple i loved to the bits.. may be they were better off alone... i miss the old... bond.. the love.. yes there was love..there were no sorries.. sigh* 

sahi kaha,sabse achcha tha jab ye bachelors the,kaash inki shaadi hi na hui hoti
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hazel---haichee

yup...but .not just before marriage.even after marriage there have been some tracks...some scenes...where the couple was at its best...and i felt connected somewhere . But this trust issue is quiet big...and my problem is that this is not the first time it happened and even after this happens...we never get an emotional talk...a dil se try to manofy the other...all we see is a word ..." sorry " and everything back to normal . Is this word lost its meaning ???...its like a use and throw item in HD .
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yup...but .not just before marriage.even after marriage there have been some tracks...some scenes...where the couple was at its best...and i felt connected somewhere . But this trust issue is quiet big...and my problem is that this is not the first time it happened and even after this happens...we never get an emotional talk...a dil se try to manofy the other...all we see is a word ..." sorry " and everything back to normal . Is this word lost its meaning ???...its like a use and throw item in HD .

yess...that is the point...an emotional talk is expected from an emotionally tied up couple.. this couple here.. lacks that...or wese be ..if to be honest .. ..before it was indira who was thought to act as hitler..  its turning the other way around these days ..its rishi ..who is becoming more of a hitler! 

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice post Surbhi. I literally wanted to give rishi a tight slap at that moment. What kind of love does he boast about? It was never there. When u cant trust each other, don't dare u call yourself a lover. Rishi and Indu neither of them deserve Indira. When they will realize, she was her real Indira, then also I don't want Indira forgive them. She can better spend her life alone, infact it will be happier life. Atleast it's better to be alone than to live with people who act like dumb and can't even differentiate between what is right and what is wrong. Rishi can go enjoy his life with Zara and please dude spare Indira for god's sake!  Rati actually made me cry throughout the whole episode. I really felt bad for Indira and Zara annoyed me really with her evil acts. Her acting was at top notch in the episode.
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

sorry galti se post hua 😆

Edited by Ketaki19 - 10 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Understanding, Trust & communication" problem has alwys been there in Inshi. 
I wouldnt say tht "Trust" is broken now...but like alwys, in testing times Inshi ka trust dagmaga jaatha hai. There is big time lack in understanding and knowing the other partner too, If there was proper understanding of the other partner, knowing the other person very well thn Rishi wouldnt have tagged Indira saying tht "woh paison ke hisaab se apne pati ko thol thi hai", (whn her only intention or wish was tht rishi works and earns for the living), he wouldnt have said tht infront of her usool and aadarsh she doesnt consider anything", he wouldnt have told that for her Mahaan banna & publicity of it is more important and nor would have Indira doubt abt Rishi in tht molestation case! And if Indir'a hitler slaps were out of place so were rishi's too! Without asking / talking anything he directly goes to slap with whtever conclusion he gets to in the heat of the situation...during dance competition...he directly slaps Indira thinking tht she might have aborted their child for money sake, later he directly slapped Indira infront of public n media saying tht for her all this publicity n mahaanta is more important. And regd communication, this lacks too! Long bck During job search did Rishi say to Indira tht he wasnt trying but woh sirf yaha waha ghoom raha tha? NO he dint. Later whn Inshi faced this "hurt & MU" situation during molestation-pappi track it was coz of communication, lack frm Rishi's side to tell truth in 1st place tht the 2 lac money which was to be given to others woh munna ke baaton mein aake gambling mein udda diya, coz of which the trust/faith point in Indira's heart was wounded, at the same point came this molestation issue...it was Rishi in 1st place who accepted of doing it as tht time usse mahaan bannata to save Inder and the very next moment he says he dint...how to trust at tht time whn the same person once says he did and the next moment he says he dint. So tht issue/ problem was mainly coz of understanding, faith & communication problem of Inshi. Here if 1 side its rishi's fault, other side it was Indira's too...tht she couldnt stand strong on her faith tht Rishi can never do such things...but coz of repeatedly her trust being hurt by Rishi..she couldnt at tht time. And other side there had been situations whn the other partner dint stand by their side for support, Recently Indira came to her sasural for the sake of Rishi, as he and his family wanted, (she nvr thought of life outside SN, but evn whn this came suddenly..she came to JW,  she was trying to follow their customs but whn some clash happened coz of others sasish did rishi stand by her side, no he dint instead shouted at her, later it was indira herself who overcome her hurt and again tried to follow their customs...but Rishi dint understand her trying, her attempts, nor did he support at her tht time whn needed. Soo standing for each other also lacks in some situation. 

Now here in the present situation...Indira couldnt talk to Rishi before leaving to SN, she tired number of times to contact him, but his mobile was un-reachable, she left a note and went as there wasnt anyone else at home at tht time and later she wasnt coz Zaara by thn took control over rishi's sim card. So it wasnt communication problem frm the person...but it was the situation, though she tried max to talk to Rishi, she couldnt coz of zaara's tactics. And later...whn she reached JN, as soon as she realised and learnt things tht were happening there..she did catch Zaara & was was trying to find rishi to tell him but she couldnt ( woh tho sharaab peete hue Muuna-sugandha ki shaadi karane mein busy tha). Indira did tell and get Ammo there, she told them tht Zaara is there, she caught her...she told Munna who was there in tht room instead of zaara too. But none believed her! Instead they were thinking her as Mad. So here it isnt the fault of Indira tht she dint say...as she did, but no one believed her thn..and not now..whn she kept the truth in front of everyone1. Those who are blaming Indira for hiding the truth frm all as the reason for this mess, should once watch the previous episodes well. And no matter whnever she told...they would have faced the same situation as now...of No one being able to make out who is Indira & who is Zaara!!! Soo here it isnt the lack of communication frm Indira side tht lead to this mess! But yes back them the molestation-pappi track was deffo coz of lack of communication frm rishi's side to say the truth's of tht money matter as well as molestation in 1st place. Coming back to the present issue, here i wouldnt say Rishi is wrong either...As ZaIndira not only look a like but Zaara is fantastically pretending as Indira too, so its difficult for anyone to make out the real Indira. Wht heart or rooh feels doesnt stand strong here...in this difficult situation! So 1 is bound to go with the evidences thn talks of the 2 ppl who are claiming to be his shreemati ji.

And regd who would support, i dont expect anyone to clear this MU or confusion as to who the real Indira is. Wish Inshi themselves come to the truth. And like alwys whtever hurt, misunderstanding and kadve baatein occurs as per the situation...at the end their love makes them forgive n forget the issue to be back to normal again. But i wish this Love strengthens their Understanding, knowing each other well, faith and trust tht in future at such testing times they dont fall apart. Its lil strange tht inspite of Loving eachother soo endlessly at such situations these kind of mess happens...but i guess its realistic as per real life situations LOL and if everything happens smooth & without any problem thn wht drama would be there to be shown in the episodes LOL as forget abt Lived Happily ever after...HD writers doesnt evn believing in having some Happy days...problems comes in overlapping manner in HD...as soon as 1 problem is abt to end, another problem already makes its entry in their life!
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 10 years ago
Ansfma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

I would really love to see Indira after proving she is Indira should not melt with Rishi guilty tears and I really want that she should herself give Rishi herself to Zaara and throw both of them out of her life as she is capable of earning money for herself and her family.Zaara was right,he actually deserved a wife like Zaara because Indira is too much best for him.

👏👏👏 I absolutely agree you! 👍🏼