Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Riddle No. 14πŸ˜ƒ:

Why is a cold ASR better than a hot ASR?!

Kindergarten alphabets and Science 101 answers: πŸ˜†

1. Common denominator in both Cold and Hot i"O"  can be enveloped snugly by the adjacent C in Cold ASR, where as in HOT ASR neither H nor T can hold onto O!! Its an easy guess who O is!

2. Cold ASR can give literal shivers down the spine resulting in dhak dhaks, where as Hot ASR may make one to simply evaporate!!

Horizon, finally, masterpiece answers from you. Love both of them. πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 151

Kushi Knows BestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He looks and there she is a vision in royal blue.   He should be happy to see her but instead his anger flares.  She smiles and starts walking over saying thank you for inviting me.  He answers he didn't but she passes him and walks right up to NK.  ASR is confused and bewildered.  NK pulls him over to "introduce" him to his date.  Kushi says that she knows he didn't invite her but she couldn't refuse NK.  NK says she is so sweet.  He is just staring at her.  She says the party is so dull but what do you expect from a diabetic who can't have sugar.  Kushi knows best but her reasoning makes no sense to me.  

That was kind a mean from Khushi and it just raises the bar of his anger

She sees her sister who asks her about her sprain and Kushi responds knowing ASR is nearby that she felt better because she had a party and how could she refuse Nanheji?  ASR was trying to come but the waiter got in his way baring the brunt of his anger. Kushi and NK say they have to go and do some work and Payal wants to know what she is up too in her "devilish mind"?  ASR is just glaring at them.

Her sister knows she is up to no good.Love Payal

Kushi and NK are carrying in large boxes, which appear quite heavy, and ladened with things inside.  Kushi sees ASR and places her box on top of NK and says she will distract him.  Kushi starts a conversation with ASR, she tells him to vent his anger on her she says to say it.  He answers, he thought she was crazy before and if she insists he will vent.   He starts and she says she has heard enough after all NK has brought in the boxes and everything is ready to go.

She is really up to no Good.It's she who can be free from his anger,otherwise no one can do this to ASR

Kushi is approached by a man at the party he says to her she signaled him.  Nk goes up says she is his date and was signaling him.  ASR is watching this confrontation.  The men are quarreling over Kushi's attention and ASR observes.

Nk and Kushi are at the bar and start passing out their Desi drinks and fare.  The entertainment has begun, the guests seem a little puzzled and bored and Arnav notices.  Can the great Arnav Singh Raizada be wrong is a decision? 

He was observing people and was noticing and kind a feeling uncomfortable about his choices of different things for his party.Either he did for making Payal feel comfortable or for his own good ,doesn't matter as the party indeed was boring...ok forget about the Thai dance ...what happened to the food choices,so something he didn't look over or simple he is human and can make mistakes

The party continues with a Desi flair now and people seem to be more animated.  I guess Kushi knows best.  Arnav notices he calls over a waiter who is clearly nervous he asks him about the drinks and the questions are not answered because the show is about to begin. 

Kushi announces out with the new boring stuff and in with the old and familiar!  She starts to dance with NK and the guys to the song "Desi Girl!"  He is irate.  Akash and Payal seem happy.  I guess Kushi knows best!

Khushi had only one agenda..make Payal happy and in this case she knows the best

Everyone loved it, NK is smitten and he is annoyed and she just smiles brightly at him!

Akash and Payal are walking outside and he sees she seems cold.  He right away shrugs his jacket off him and places it on her.  How sweet, chivalry isn't dead!    He says to her that Kushi gave them a nice surprise. They both enjoyed the performance immensely.  I guess Kushi knew best!

He finally confronts her.  He gives NK a voucher for Akash and tells him to give it to him.  He knows how to get rid of obstacles and challenges.   Kushi goes to leave with NK but ASR says he must be to her.  Now she is going to hear it!  You can see it in her eyes that she knows he is upset with her but she does her Kushi thing, brushing it off with a smile she says you're  welcome before he says thank you.  She says you want to thank me for making your party a rocking success.

He knows how to tackle the obstacle..πŸ˜† But Khushi is seeing and can feel the tiff

"Rocking?" He starts his words that will pierce her, he has to this is what  Why couldn't she let go and let him have his party the way he wanted it.  Her overwhelming need to become involved in all things, for thinking she knows best, although   SOOO'he retaliates like he always does.  He puts her in her place.

Yes I agreed she shouldn't interfere yet he should've listened to her too as I said she did only for her sis...yet if he is accusing her for forgetting her broken engagement ,he is forgetting his too or he never cared...as he arranged this party..no doubt

In red that's what I don't like.he puts her in her place...always...we are way far from the point when he likes her the way she is

He says to her for just one moment last night when they spoke he thought just maybe she was upset about her broken engagement and that was making her uncomfortable to be at a party,  (interesting insight for him to feel that about her),  Just maybe ASR had a low key party because he too had his alliance broke.  He felt that having a blast at a party was inappropriate at this time and so he calls her out.

"Are you okay? Do you remember that it was only a week ago that your engagement broke and your making my party rocking and having fun?  You really surprise me."  She is being reminded of that horrible time again. She answers him, "But your behavior and hurting nature doesn't surprise me.  You always talk to me rudely and hurtful and no I didn't forget my broken engagement, I can never forget it.  The deception my family faced I will never forget but what I did today was for my sister's happiness.  I can forget anything bare anything, for my sister's happiness.  But you don't know how to feel that since feelings and emotions have no importance in your life.  All you care about is money and power.  What do you know of satisfaction and bringing a smile on someone's face?  My only crime was bringing fun to this party and by the way as I recall it has been the same number of days since your broken alliance."

It seems they both are venting out their anger and frustration for putting themselves on self imposed relationships and now letting their anger out this way as the best way to let the steam out is yell ate your spouseπŸ˜†

He turns away and she says to him what, did I just refresh your memory of your break up?  With tears brimming she asks if there is nothing left for you to remind me then can I leave?  She turns away from him.  It hurts to hurt the one you love.

Does Kushi know best?

Her attention was not hurting him and he always turns away from the truth when he can't face it

NK is waiting outside for her and sees her saddened mood.  She asks where her sister is and he says Akash dropped her and he will drop her.  She says she will manage.  Nk says she can't go alone.  ASR agrees he says he will drop her in his car.  She answers adamantly, NO!   She turns to walk away and NK says you can't go alone it is not safe.  ASR walks over Kushi stop this he says and she says to NK she will not go in his car she will call for an auto.

He is upset, you can see it in his eyes.

Kushi knows best.

Her safety is always at the back of his head..and at the top she showed him the the real reason of her hurt...which hurt him in return                                                                                

Good one Cynthia ...my comments are in red...Love this epi..I didn't see yet just remember it...😊 Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 152

The Ultimatum

Kushi has refused his ride she goes to walk home and NK insists he goes with her.  She leaves leaving ASR and NK standing there.  NK asks Arnav what happened why is Kushi behaving that way?  Arnav doesn't answer and NK runs after Kushi. 

Anjali and Nani are talking and Nani says to Anjali it would have been nice if she went to the party she could have met Kushi's fianc.  Oh yes Nani doesn't know and now she is thinking about inviting them over so she can meet him.  Now it is time to tell Nani the truth.  Anjali tells a shocked Nanji.  ASR overhears the conversation.  Nani says she didn't say anything because of others happiness and she hopes Kushi's sorrow is lessened now.  He remembers what he did to her at the party. Now's the time to regret, as he told La earlier - first he unknowingly hurts and then regrets.  

I love this casual ASR he looks so cute collared shirt under a sweater, jeans and matching sneakers, Just adorable.  He goes down waiting for 'where the hell is NK?  Why isn't he back yet?  Why the hell isn't he receiving my call?  He paces back and forth.  It shouldn't take this much time to drop her. Aha, regret and worry full on, must be thinking that he should have gone running after Khushi instead of NK.  

Kushi and NK are walking to her home and he asks what happened.  Why is her mood so off?  Did Nanav say something to her he wants to know? He already senses something's between both of them, but doesn't realise that it could be that.  She says she is not going to let anything anyone says bother her. NK says that great and high fives her calling her his Desi girl.  He reminds her to come tomorrow the photographer? Choreographer, right?will be at the RM.  They bid each other good night.

The lion is pacing.  The cub has just entered the den.  ATTACK!

"Where the hell have you been NK? I have been trying to reach you for a long time."

NK responds, "Hey Nanav, relax.  Why are you getting so angry?  My Phone was on silent; I didn't want to disturb my date."

Eyes go wide.  I can see some smoke coming out of ASR's ears.πŸ˜†

NK:"You know she was like'"

ASR: "Answer the G-damn phone next time!"

He leaves abruptly and angrily leaving NK puzzled. Ah ASR, do something else instead of shouting at your girl's date. πŸ˜†

The next morning, Mami and Anjali are talking about the choreographer and Mami refuses to take part.  She says she has agreed to the wedding because everyone else already had agreed but now she will make her own decisions of what she will partake in and this is a no.

Anjali, NK and Nani are looking through the cd's and Nani says Manorama is avoiding because she frightened of the choreographer.  The doorbell rings it must be Kushi and Payal.  NK jumps up to get the door.  He answers and calls Kushi his Desi girl again and jumbles aagin his Hindi.  Payal questions and Kushi says she knows what he wants to say.  NK says she knows the words of his heart.  Anjali calls to NK let them inside and he says to come in.  Payal and Nk go inside, Kushi goes to shut the door and in comes ASR from his workout.  She turns he calls to her and she stops.    He says to her perhaps he shouldn't have spoken to her like that.  She answers him perhaps?  She walks away leaving him and his remorse. I actually loved this little scene. So husband wifey. Hubby showing regret but wife still quite miffed. 😳  

The next scene is all about the strictness of the choreographer.  Payal and Kushi are worried.  Akash enters and they give each other the look! Anjali and Nani talk about the choreographer and her work in films and how she doesn't like anybody to change her steps. She warns Kushi.  NK tells Anjali that Kushi gave a wonderful performance in her Desi style last night.  He gives her the puppy dog smile.  I expect him to wag his tail next. πŸ˜†

The chorographer has come.  Introductions have been made. She brings Payal next to Akash and says that they are blushing so much they should save some for their suhaag raat.  Everyone's eyes go wide, a bold woman she is!  She says she is missing someone and in come ASR talking on the phone he hangs up and the rest is history.  πŸ˜† She says he must dance, he tells her doesn't dance , she says listen to the story and she proceeds to describe the program which would end with the bride and groom's siblings pairing up.  He stands there with his ASR face and Kushi with her eyes wide.  NK claps it's amazing and asks what is he suppose to do and she tells him to handle the props.   She looks between ASR and Kushi and says that's the look she needs.  He says it isn't needed, she asks why and he says because he won't dance with her.  He means he doesn't want to dance. Oh, but he will end up dancing with her anyway, the dance of the decade. 😳 

Nk and Madhu's ass't or son? I assume assistant. Talk about a film she worked on when an actor said the same thing as ASR.  Nk says what happened. He answers an ultimatum.  Choreographer stays or actor.  Actor stayed.  ASR has refused to dance and Madhu has given an ultimatum.  Either the bride's sister and groom's brother dance together or she won't choreograph their program.

Everyone is looking at Chotey. 

"Okay fine!" he says.  He calls Nk says he is also the groom's brother so he will dance. He will be ASR's replacement after a good hard slap on the back by Arnav.  πŸ˜† NK says he is ready!!!  Madhu says she will check, Kushi seems to have her eyes to the floor (was it after she looked at Arnav?) and then it will do. 

Everyone is in position and she calls NK Mr. Cartoon. He is in a way, poor guy. πŸ˜† Get ready place your hand on her back, (waist) ASR stops dead in his tracks.  Someone else will place his hand on Kushi even in an innocent way.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, ASR, that's what happens when you choose the wrong answer for

The Ultimatum!

Ya man, what will you do now? Do something, go ahead and dance with her.  

Loved this one, Cynthia. My comments in dark blue. 😊
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 148 - Episode 151

This poem is in the Mumbai slang. The Bambaiyya ishtyle...

Parody on the song 'Bambai se aaya mera dost', from the movie 'Aap ki khatir'.

NK Arrives

Sydney se aaya apunka dost
Dost ko salaam karney ka
NK aagayela hai ab
Desi girl pe dance karneka

Arnav ko Nannav bulaane laga
Sunke Arnav bhadakne laga
Khushi ko line marne laga
Aur Arnav ko jalan hone laga
Donon ko dekhke usko solid gussa aagaya
Khalipili baat baat pe bom marne laga

Translation soon: 

My friend has come from Sydney
Salute to the friend
Now that NK has come
Have to dance on the song 'Desi girl'

Started calling Arnav as Nannav
Hearing that Arnav got a temper
Started flirting with Khushi
And Arnav started to get jealous
Looking at both of them he got very angry
For no reason, at each matter, he started making a fuss

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 153

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUVQ395JCTc[/YOUTUBE]
A Youtube segment.

First telecast Thursday, 29 December, 2011

Dailymotion full episode links

Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzh3a7_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-153_shortfilms#.Udk_E4vn_mQ

Dailymotion with English subtitles: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwrwzn_ipkknd-bolum-153-ingilizce-altyazili_shortfilms#.UdlDZIvn_mQ

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Takes Episodes 150 - 154
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all, posting episode early today... taking a flight to delhi now...by the time i get in kinda late. see you soon. ta ta.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all, posting episode early today... taking a flight to delhi now...by the time i get in kinda late. see you soon. ta ta.

Bon voyage, Indi. 😊 Wish I was in Delhi now. πŸ˜• Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hi laruma,

I can see the 50 plus club and  25 less club is getting grip on this Thread...πŸ˜†

Just kidding welcome to our group of all ages as there is no difference in loving this show and these ppl but above all you will find solace here among all of these Blasters as we all are crazy ,paagal.according to Indi and all ...
By the way I am 44.

WELCOME TO BLASTER CLUB...😊

Hi there...I turned 44 too! But I swing between 19- 21 when I'm here reading and rewatching Arshi. 
I am always amazed by the writings of Sohara, Anita and Radha... Such insights they have at such young age... When I was their age I was too busy arguing, crying and breaking up and making up with the same guy over and over... And I absolutely know that I DIDN'T have their maturity... 

I watched one dubbed episode of IPK with my daughter who will be 10 soon. She is hilarious... " one more time you touch her dude, you will answer to me" she says to ASR on screen. I thought IPK would be a good intro to LOVE ( because you see both sides, attraction & refusal and then Arnav's RESPECT towards khushi in latter episodes). My daughter asks me How did you know, When did you know you were in love etc. I don't have a good answer cos I never was as mature as the young blasters here with their insights. I only remember being murderously insane at that time ... and I pray someday my daughter will experience that insanity too. 

So there we have it...a 44 yr old and a 10 yr old IPK fanatic from the same household! 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-149

Arnav and Akash's meeting has been cancelled. But they don't want to go inside the house. It seems, they don't like NK at all. Kiyu bhai, NK, itna bhi bura nahi hai! But as Arnav already told Anjali about the cancellation of the meeting, he doesn't have any choice left, but to go back to home. They must have thought of showing the backstory for the hesitation, but later must have let it be.

Shyam is now after another game. ArshiH was telling me that the dark cloud on Khushi is not cleared yet. It seems, the dark cloud is strengthening in mid of the ocean to strike vigorously like a hurricane. He is approbating Anjali to maintain his money account. He is telling her that he is bad at money management so it's better to give her the authority. He will take from her as per as his need. Anjali though didn't want to keep his money, but agrees when he insisted.. He also wants her to enquire about his expenditure, so that he can keep a track. He suggests her, if they do like this, they can save money fast and can shift to their own home soon. Hearing to move to her own home, Anjali agrees. Astute man knows very well, how to win her nave wife's heart. That's true. He knows Anjali is religious, so he tells her to keep the money first to DM and then to him. He asks her when Khushi will come. When Anjali looked at him with suspicion he says that she is needed to be here, as so much work is pending for the wedding. Shyam easily can chicane Anjali with his cagey words. 😲

First encounter of two light hearted crazy people was a treat to watch. NK wants to help HP in household work. He is taking some sarees to the Barmuda. HP recitifies him "baramda (verandah)".πŸ˜† Khushi enters RM and finds NK with handful of sarees. Khushi thinks he must be the sareewala. She asks him why he is leaving so soon. NK doesn't understand why she asked him this question. Khushi thinks he didn't listen to her as he got hearing disability. Khushi starts to speak loud. NK thinks, she is the strict dance teacher. He tells her that he doesn't know that much. Khushi doesn't get him. She just takes the saree with her and sits on the couch to take a look. This scene is truly hilarious.

Outside in RM Akash and Arnav are coming back to the house. Arnav is instructing someone to do the arrangement properly, as he doesn't want any flaws to his brother's party. When they get in the house, they hear cacophony of foot steps. They get flabbergasted to see NK is dancing in front of Khushi. Khushi is also perplexed to see the sareewala's capricious act. She gets incredulous about his mental condition? Anjali told her he only can't hear properly! Arnav utters "what the" at his waywardness. NK asks Khushi, did he dance alright? Khushi says, yes he can, but what does that have to do with the saree? Akash asks him what he is doing.  NK says, he is auditing to the dance teacher and asks them to join as well. Akash can't get him. He says, she is very strict and screams a lot. Khushi tries to hear what he is saying. She makes it clear that she spoke aloud cause, Anjali told the sareewala got hearing disability. Khushi gets ambiguous now,πŸ˜† 

"are you the sareewala?"

"are you the dance teacher?'

Arnav is infuriating inwardly. He tells NK grimly, that it's Khushi, Akash's sis in law, not a dance teacher and tells Khushi that he is NK his cousin brother, not a saree vendor. NK introduces himself that he is the beiman of this house. Khushi understand he meant mehman (guest). She tells him that she was shouting as Anjali told her that the sareewala got hearing disability. NK tells her that he thought she was scolding him, so he was showing her his dance skill. Khushi introduce herself that she is Khushi.

"hum bhi bohoth Khushi hai"(I'm also very happy)πŸ˜†

They both shake their hands with each other.

"No my name is Khushi"

Arnav is glaring with anger.

"And I'm NandKissore, but NK in short."

"Then my bua will love to meet you." Oh yeah!

Oh Gosh bua's "hum bhi do" and NK's eerie face is reverberating in my mind. πŸ˜†

Arnav can't bear NK's amicability with Khushi any more, so he tells them to finish this introduction and suggest to go back to work. Khushi and NK leave, talking to each other merrily.

Akash says NK got his perfect match, "Khushiji"

Aranv's anger pulsates more to hear this.😑 πŸ˜†

HP informs Anjali that Khushi has come. Shyam is waiting to see the consequence of his game plan.

NK offers khushi to join him for lunch. But Khushi wants to meet Anjali first. When she calls him Nanhe, NK requests her to call him NK. But Khushi feels comfortable to call him NK.

Shyam is looking at Khushi pitifully. But she avoids him

"Rani Saheba I'm leaving." He screams

Anjali gets down and gives him the money. Shyam says loudly "oh my today's allowance."

Khushi turns in embroilment.

"only that much"

He pretends that Anjali is not giving him enough money. But he can manage. Anjali reminds him to give him his expense sheet after coming back. Shyam agrees. He shammed the whole drama so cleverly, it really seems that Anjali is not so nice to him. Before leaving he smiles at Khushi, just to check her reaction. Anjali tells Khushi that she will be right back.

Khushi again cogitates in deep thought; she gets precarious and starts to munch chane, her instant stress reliever. She is groping slowly in stupor and comes to the kitchen where she finds NK. But Khushi avoids him. NK gets incredulous, what happened to her,

"Bina dekh ke to nahi dekhrahi hai."(she is not willing to watch)

He calls her  "Khushi"

Kya tumhe patha hai, mithai ki dukan pe, barfi ne khoye se kya kaha? (do you know in a sweet shop, what barfi told to khoye?)

Khushi doesn't get his joke, so he answers,

"kya bath hai khoye, aaj tum bari khoye khoye se lagrahi ho! (what's the matter khoye, you look so khoye khoye today!)

NK's joke can't make Khushi laugh, instead he laughs himself. He tells her that Khushi's condition is somehow like that.

"khoye khoye, lost."

He gives him an easy solution to release stress. "Chocolate therapy";  when he is sad he eats chocolate to cheer him up. So NK is a male version of Khushi. He offers her chocolate.

But Khushi refuses and she says you are sweet like chocolate, "but I'm jalebi type."

NK asks him, "what does it made with cotton or wool? For one foot or for both?."

Khushi doesn't understand him. So he says jolabe what you wear on your feet.

Khushi rectifies him "that's jolabe, but I'm talking about jalebi, what is edible."

Khushi starts to praise her succulent jalebi, 'chasni mei doobi huyee garma garam jalebi, moon mein rakhte hue jannat ki swaad. Ata hai."

(soppy in sugar syrup, hot jalebi, when you put in your mouth you feel heaven inside.)

He suggests NK to get out from the kitchen; otherwise, she will start to make jalebi right now.
HP tells them to come in the hall as Arnav wants to tell everybody something.

The whole family is gathered in the living area. NK tells Khushi that the jorabe and jalebi sounds so similar. Khushi again rectifies him that it's jalebi. Arnav notices Khushi's buoyancy, while she is talking and giggling with NK. Arnav gets irritated again.. He says he wanna throw a cocktail party for Akash and Payal. Khushi doesn't get what is it? NK makes her understand word by word.

"nanav, Akash aur Payal ke liye murg ki puch phelne wale hai," 🀣 This is one of my favourite NKisms

Khushi laughs at this.

Akash thanks Arnav and hugs him. Mami feels delight too and asks him what will be the deres (dress) code? Arnav doesn't know what to answer. But mama answers on his behalf. Mama chides her,

"Are you gone crazy? It's a cocktail party, for the youngsters. Definitely not for us. Bana to saas, lekin khod ko samjhe khas. (you are going to be a mother in law, but think you are special) And here's one of the classic Mamaji's dialogues.

Anjali is happy also, but she can't come as she has to go with Shyam to meet his friend.

NK gets enthusiastic to come.

Arnav tells them the party theme will be south-east Asian and as alcohol is not allowed in the house, so he decided to arrange it outside RM.

Khushi asks NK that there will be no bade,(elders) in the party? NK answers her that bade glasses will be there but with wine.

"SHARAB"

Khushi is flummoxed.

"French wine and Italian food"

NK adds with amusement. Khushi asks him then what will be the desi in the party?

NK says, "we all will be there, desi." Good point.

NK moves to Nanav mere bhai and asks him what is he planning for entertainment.
Arnav says him that it won't be a party of entertainment, he keeps it, so that two people can know each other.

PAUSE: To know each other well, a couple goes to an intimate date, not to a cocktail party my sexy boy?

Khushi intends to ask him something, but he can't let her talk; he is already annoyed at Khushi's amicability with NK. He says he will invite the guests and now he wants to leave, as he has so much work to do. Anjali also wants him to listen to Khushi. Anjali really ponders Khushi's idea.

But he avoids to talk as he has to answer a phone call.

Khsuhi is feeling low. NK notices her sadness. To alleviate her mood NK says,

"This party seems very important to you."

She tells him The party will be really udas( sad). if the party is for desi people so the jalsa should be desi, right? NK asks her how the party should be then?

"thoda filmy gana-wana aur thoda apna khana" (some filmy music and some desi food)

NK just got her," like jalebi"
correct, but what she can do, it's arnav's party, "woh murgi ki puch feke aur billi ki."

But NK encourages her that the party is for her sister too. So she is also the share holder. Of course it's her future hubby's party, so she should be the shareholder. NK himself wants to talk to Nanav about this matter.

Khushi asks him, why he calls him Nanav. NK says it's secret, so just keep quiet.

Khushi gets delectable. She wants to tell NK what is her plan.

On the phone, Arnav is telling somebody that he doesn't want anything Indian, he wants something like jazz and piano .When he hears NK on the door he cuts the call by saying that there is lot of disturbance in the network. πŸ˜† He really shows irreverence to NK.

Pause: So far I remember he said the theme will be south East Asian and jazz is a western form of music! Then how cum the theme is southeast Asian! Anyway I love jazz. I wish if Khushi, wearing a beautiful gown would go with Arnav to a jazz concert! 😳

When NK starts to talk Khushi harrumphs from behind..It means he is not talking properly. It doesn't go unnoticed by the smarty pant.

"Today you have pasta and wine and a party"

Arnav tells him to come to the point.

"India, the culture, the song, the game and the girls of India."

Khushi whispers from behind a plant that it's log (people).

NK says the people of India I mean. You know my voice is not so clear today. he continues, the heroines of  India shakes Jhumka (earring) with the song.

Khushi mends him, not jhumka but thumka. She also demonstrates the thumka by shaking her waist. NK mends himself immediately and says him that there should be some desi along with wine in the party. I mean there should be some jassi there.

Khushi again whispers from behind "lassi"

Arnav can't stand two imbecile's delirium anymore. He says "Khushi Kumai Gupta, you can come inside. I know you are standing there.

Khushi is aghast to get caught red handed.

plz ignore typos.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lzYQH6K61ZQ[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

This was a dhamakedaar episode. I loved your take, completely detailed. The whole epi in front of me.  Yet to see the vm. My comments in dark blue. 😊 

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 148 - Episode 151

This poem is in the Mumbai slang. The Bambaiyya ishtyle...

Parody on the song 'Bambai se aaya mera dost', from the movie 'Aap ki khatir'.

NK Arrives

Sydney se aaya apunka dost
Dost ko salaam karney ka
NK aagayela hai ab
Desi girl pe dance karneka

Arnav ko Nannav bulaane laga
Sunke Arnav bhadakne laga
Khushi ko line marne laga
Aur Arnav ko jalan hone laga
Donon ko dekhke usko solid gussa aagaya
Khalipili baat baat pe bom marne laga

Translation soon: 

My friend has come from Sydney
Salute to the friend
Now that NK has come
Have to dance on the song 'Desi girl'

Started calling Arnav as Nannav
Hearing that Arnav got a temper
Started flirting with Khushi
And Arnav started to get jealous
Looking at both of them he got very angry
For no reason, at each matter, he started making a fuss

Awesome Durga,
You really made me laugh, how NK always makes me laugh.
Thanks for reading my 149.