Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan is as bad as Yug.   He and his mother have killed 3 people already.  They just assumed thatNimrit blackmailed Soni.   Nimrit is only trying to save her family but I also believe that she was wrong to keep the secret of the blackmailer for so long without informing Amrit.  This marriage of torture would have been avoided.   Nimrit is silly to do as Karan told her.  What are the police there for?  Karan has no self respect torturing a defenceless person.  I really hate Karan and Yug
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anasuyaji agree its no surprise for us as yug will get exposed..

His plan will backfire as if you watch video well karan turned the table in his favor pointing that gun at yug instead of Amrit ..its a surprise for yug and it indicates karan must have understood the blame game of yug..

It will be an interesting Epi Monday..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Indeed it is interesting  to watch today's [Monday ] episode Saveeta

At this point why they CV are introducing double role   for  Ada Khan...as serial coming to an end .of this month .or the story has reached saturation point...no other way to continue the story ...

What do you think...😉
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji as we know the extension was till september but with this abrupt decision of channel to pull it off air lots of things have changed as per storyline..

We do know every new track goes on for 3 months or more till its high point to a new twist and turn..here too this karan revenge track coming to its high point as its ending so creatives should have a new plot for ongoing of the storyline..i must say Dkut creatives can do wonders as i have  witnessed it in the show bidaai..show was going to end but they brought a new character with a new plot ..so its no surprise for me here too to read Adaa as Rajjo..

Seems this idea of Amrit double role was there after this karan track with surely more added drama in it but as its ending they will limit it in terms of drama..twist till the climax of show..

Personally i feel  Nimrit after so much emotional torture should get a breather now..so for once will like it if creatives give Tej some more screenpresence and dialogues delivery for this new plot as it will be related to Amrit..

Might be Rajjo going to be the fake Amrit in palace with surely Yug abducting Amrit in his obssesion...lets see..

Another thing the ending date is totally confusing..First its 26th july..IF article says 27th july which is a saturday..Ankita heard about the show ending but have no clue about its ending date..

I so wish they end it with a ME on a sunday because new show starting monday 29th july...hope RS gives a confirmed date of the show ending..26th  or 27th july..
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pamela01

Karan is as bad as Yug. He and his mother have killed 3 people already. They just assumed thatNimrit blackmailed Soni. Nimrit is only trying to save her family but I also believe that she was wrong to keep the secret of the blackmailer for so long without informing Amrit. This marriage of torture would have been avoided. Nimrit is silly to do as Karan told her. What are the police there for? Karan has no self respect torturing a defenceless person. I really hate Karan and Yug

one min hw cud u say that..karan did this in misundrstng ..aftr al he has
lost her sister nd dt too on d day
of her marriage its a biggest shock
for ny brother hw can he think good
fr d person whos rsponsble fr this.
i knw karan did v wrong to nimrit bt
he wasnt knwing the truth..nd u comparng him wd yug..th xcuse me
yug is worst ..he knows evrythng bt fr v
he didnt admit his mistk..he moreover
dstroyng amrit nd nimrit both life
knowingly.his main motive is to save himself jst himslf nd karan..karans main motive is to tk revenge to the person who destroyed..no ended her sis life..
do learn to differentiate dear
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will be nice to see Yug punished but I do not think that he will be murdered.  he will escape before he is shot.  In this serial only the good people get murdered.

The bad people survive so they can harm the good souls.