Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

First of all miss chandani im educated enough to know the difference between criticizm and mocking ...this was the comment of miss jalebi made on the first day in this forum'' Salman is not even good looking ...he looks like REMO ..Punit shud be dd's partner'' She disliked salman and always makes comment against him ... This post was no different ...but just to instigate fight ... than she made comments like ,,thanks to DD he is getting all the attention in this forum ...your salman is chor ...the day DD wins this show you & ur salman will be v grateful to her , because if he wins it will be only because of DD and her fanbase...his so called fanbase didn't make him winner last season 😆 not even with yana ...may be his fanbase was sleeping then...what about season 4 with yana ? he didn't win that season ,where was his fanbase then?..kuch fans toh her ik key pass hey tumra salmn key pass bhe hogey😆 but not everyone has fanbse like DD . you call it constructive criticizm well salute and that shows how much of salman fan you were  and atleast i know and i hope salman will also get to know...If you were his fan you wud have understood that was just an element he used ..he wudnt even have slightest idea people can make mountain out of molehills...NO Girl's leg have been kissed ever on the national television really ???...If you cant support him and enjoying all the riling up against him ...than do it freely no need to mock me by making comments like
If people were truly a fan of salman they would be ok with genuine critique, If all the time i rant im your fan im your biggest fan(which i never say on the first place) He is performing good or bad ..and if he is going through downhill ..after all the pieces of work he have shown till now atleast he deserves some support from his genuion fans
you want to see my comment on criticizm posts ...feel free to open
Salman Yusuf Khan Not In Form this season!!! And to talk about the hate tweets ..who knows who are sending it ...as far as i have seen they are just dd and salman haters or may they are his so called fans ...if somebdy din liked the performance switch off your tv ...making post and comment on the same thing again and again will not change it ...

I haven't said anything about your education. My comment wasn't directed at you in the first place.😳 I don't really know what was posted earlier by Jalebi either.  Whoever wants to question my genuineness or" fakeness" can check Salman's birthday thread, The  AT's of Salman and Yana's or Salman Isha's. Frankly I have nothing to prove to anyone.  

Of course I knew this was just an element in the performance.. Can't I feel that it wasn't needed? Or in good taste? 😕 Can it not hurt, that people have a reason to point fingers at him when the whole "moment"  wasn't needed. I know that i believe in his talent, and want him to be critisised for the RIGHT reasons. That it sucks when it's not what he is capable of that is being disscused .. but somthing else all together.

Edited by Chand_Ni - 10 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chand_Ni

I haven't said anything about your education. My comments wasn't directed at you in the first place.😳 I don't really know what was posted earlier by Jalebi either.  Whoever wants to question my genuineness or" fakeness" can check Salman's birthday thread, The  AT's of Salman and Yana's or Salman Isha's. Frankly I have nothing to prove to anyone.  

Of course I knew this was just an element in the performance.. Can't I feel that it wasn't needed? Or in good taste? 😕 Can it not hurt, that people have a reason to point fingers at him when the whole "moment"  wasn't needed. I know that i believe in his talent, and want him to be critisised for the RIGHT reasons. That it sucks when it's not what he is capable of that is being disscused .. but somthing else all together.

Nobdy else Commented on the post apart from me ... So if you will post a comment like Isn't funny how every single little tiny, big, good, bad, any sort of  comment get's people in SUCH a twist.🥱  If people were truly a fan of salman they would be ok with genuine critique,...
It takes a second to realize for whom it was ... Rest i honestly dnt care !
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was talking about the forum in general, but if you think that was directed at you ...

Khair * Shrugs * .Edited by Chand_Ni - 10 years ago
_Akira_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdollz

So people who are uncomfortable seeing a certain level of physical intimacy on television belong in the stone age? 😳  I am sorry but I see no logic in that statement whatsoever. I have always liked Salman's chorography, but if I expect him to get bouquets for his achievements the brick bats also are a part of the parcel, so to speak. I would rather Salman actually let his dance do the talking than which body part of his partners he decides to " rub " or " kiss " each week.

Sweetdollz thumbs up 👍🏼
This forums is entertainment , entertainment, entertainment. ROFL I agree, why should it make people backward because they don't like seeing something like what Salman and Dhami are doing 😳

atleast next week is family week na ? we will be spared such ' elements ' in choreography.
Edited by Gina101 - 10 years ago
DDeewani1 thumbnail
DD My Princess is very nice Dancer but Salman is not guiding her well
Please Change her Chreographer