-SulBalaLove- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think he will also fall in love wid " Jo" but negative intentions...
Aakhir ye EK mata ka serial hai!!
ofcourse he will not b d hero but still as a villan i think he will try to kill Jalal for his kingdom money and JoEdited by -SulBalaLove- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Possible. Like Eklavya fell for KT. But well, usually, Ekta does not make her villains start having feelings for the heroine, unless of course she is considering making him the hero. For instance, Milind in Kayamath, and Digvijay in Bairi Piya. He may have some sort of sexual feelings for Jodha, but he will not be the hero. And that is enough for me. ðŸ˜Š Good thing the show is sort of historical, otherwise Ekta would have run wild with her imagination. Here, she will maintain some sanity at least. Or, may be I am asking for too much? ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by Stargirl06 - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
adham and jodha? 

Hmm,i just cant see chetan eyeing paridhi,hypothetically ofcourse ðŸ¤ª
zerro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargirl06

Possible. Like Eklavya fell for KT. But well, usually, Ekta does not make her villains start having feelings for the heroine, unless of course she is considering making him the hero. For instance, Milind in Kayamath, and Digvijay in Bairi Piya. He may have some sort of sexual feelings for Jodha, but he will not be the hero. And that is enough for me. ðŸ˜Š Good thing the show is sort of historical, otherwise Ekta would have run wild with her imagination. Here, she will maintain some sanity at least. Or, may be I am asking for too much? ðŸ˜ƒ

frankly after the ghastly experience of Pavitra Rishta who knows😔😔😔
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baby this is a historical drama not her kitchen politics one. if she goes by that track, she will face backlash. I don't think she will go with that track .Relax...She knows she has to handle this drama a different way than her other shows. She is already facing backlash.I don't think she will take the risk. One thing is for sure, she will use Sujamal or Surbhyvan for misunderstanding track. Adam, I don't think so. 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Baby this is a historical drama not her kitchen politics one. if she goes by that track, she will face backlash. I don't think she will go with that track .Relax...She knows she has to handle this drama a different way than her other shows. She is already facing backlash.I don't think she will take the risk. One thing is for sure, she will use Sujamal or Surbhyvan for misunderstanding track. Adam, I don't think so. 

That is the only hope I am living with. I hope, after all the backlash, she will not completely do away with historical facts. Actually, she also followed Mahabharat carefully in her disastrous show. What went wrong? It was godawful boring. ðŸ˜† So, I still have some hope for her. 
Edited by Stargirl06 - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stargirl06

That is the only hope I am living with. I hope, after all the backlash, she will not completely do away with historical facts. Actually, she also followed Mahabharat carefully in her disastrous show. What went wrong? It was godawful boring. ðŸ˜† So, I still have some hope for her. 

Yes in Mahabaharata , she strayed away off from usual kitchen politics. She knows this is history, and not a regular show. Yup, the only thing with Mahabharata was she try to copy too much of Greek, and Roman. Also, yup it was boring, and it the way it was presented was too much to digest for the Indian audience.😆
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riyya6

guys who i adam khan 😕

i too want to know !! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

i too want to know !! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

time to polish your history knowledge folks! ðŸ˜†

anyway,adam khan was maham anga's son.He wanted the throne,by hook or by crook.his aim-get rid of jalal and sit on the throne ðŸ˜ˆ 

and adam is being played by chetan hansraj 

how convenient!rajat and chetan played hero-villain in PRC too! ðŸ˜Ž and they were so good!
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: disha15

time to polish your history knowledge folks! ðŸ˜†

anyway,adam khan was maham anga's son.He wanted the throne,by hook or by crook.his aim-get rid of jalal and sit on the throne ðŸ˜ˆ 

and adam is being played by chetan hansraj 

how convenient!rajat and chetan played hero-villain in PRC too! ðŸ˜Ž and they were so good!

Brings back old memories. webmemes.org(happy)