Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: genger

That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

u forgot owl act truning head 90 degree than truning it back
soon there will be backround music played rk rk rkthan follwed by horrible nosie just like vamp dude do😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love how Sultan replies back to RK each and every time, and that too just as needed.  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ANU...even the sulbala fans r not dying for romance betwn them now...we r very much bindaas and dont know why in sulbala convos i jus forget everything...its jus Sulbala n Sulbala...n thats what frightens the othr grp too...even today i saw comments bashing cvs why cvs r shwing sulbala as more of a couple...they also want their jodi scns in kitchen...lolz...whereas all sulbala were doing jus talking lolz...i luv the way cvs never shwed sultan bcuming awkward coz she is married nor madhu avoiding him coz rk doesnt like it...they talk the same way as before...the wedding cudnt act as a barrier to the comfy level n i SALUTE CVs for keeping Sulbala PURE...n when we say we r shipping for sulbala ...at the moment we dont dream of their romance but beautiful sensible convos like yterday at the kitchen where they fought over trusting each other more lolz...luv avishti

Originally posted by: genger

Sultan does not need to waste his gun on buk buk king he just have to say one sentence that is more than enough to shut him up

Sultan margya acha hai... 🤬
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LIST OF THE AMAZING AVINESH INTERVIWES THIS WEEK

COLORS SITE VID...where avi says like a sweetheart him n vivu r frnds...GOD HE IS A GEM OF A PERSON

2. TELLYTALK VIDEO WHERE AVI GETS A BIT NAUGHTY SAYING HE ROMANCED A LOT IN HIS COLLEGE DAYS but at the same time immensely sweet abt getting wet in rain and how he cant do it now...awww...i wud luv to see AVISHTI in open jeep in chandigarh...
tellytalk people r always on mbala sets...so plzz tweet them abt aryabala n sulbala joint intvws now that they ll b shooting on same sets...we hv big chance...n they do listen to tweets

@TellyTalkIndia

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11bff7_madhubala-ek-ishq-ek-junoon-sultan-from-madhubala-gets-candid-about-his-love-for-rains_people#.Uc9F3H9r_IW

3.VIVUS BDAY VIDEO...LUVED THE CORDIAL relation betwn avi n vivu...CREDIT FULLY GOES TO AVI as he has NO STARRY AIR OR NO EGO...vivu had to bow down to AVIS genuine attitude...LUVED BOTH THE HEROES HERE...MISSED DD

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/284919-vivian-dsena-celebrates-his-birthday-with-india-forums.htm
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It would be better if the discussions would have been done keeping in mind not to bash other characters. The main topic is totally fine [to a certain extent] but comments which instigate the fans leads to the closure of the topic.

If you have any issues regarding closure of the topic, PM me.

-MB DT.