TB: Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Ganga plans to throw a surprise bash for Jagya!

Jagya's birthday celebrations going on in Balika Vadhu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahi is right...why talk and make issue of one sided love...idiotic shekhars...congrats Ganga
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !! So Shiv and Jagya share birthdays too besides Anandi πŸ˜›
How sweet 😳
Why do I feel JaGa are following same track as AnSh of 2012...At this rate we might see a month long JaGa wedding in dec 😳
Current AnSh anyways dont have anything to do other than nodding and standing in a corner...They will be reduced to another Shyam Sugna soon...BV has got new leads now πŸ˜›
Edited by nniks - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Jagya will get a 440 volt jhatka and yet another panga as a "gift" on his birthday!

Shekhars have lost it! 😑 Why talk to Jagya if he is not into her? Maahi is the only one talking sense!

Anandi is silent because this is a maha-murky matter for her. Shiv? What happened to him? He can't guide his sister? Or drive sense into her? How come he doesn't disagree? Why so reluctant? What's stopping him? He's also blind in her laad for Sanchi? He acts strict in matters relating to only his wife?! Why not take a solid step in guiding his sister in major decisions of her life?! πŸ˜•

Alok, Daddu and CM? What befell them?

Ira? How come she bowed down for sake of Sanchi's "happiness" when it's clear that neither Sanchi nor Jagya can be happy in this alliance?

Did Sanchi threaten suicide that Shekhars are acting this way?
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm guessing they just want jagya to reject her properly so sanchi can move on, otherwise there was no need to talk to jagya. Sanchi is stubborn she needs the jolt to bring her back to earth.
It's a shame that the shekar's are unable to knock sense into their daughter's mind! They are getting ready to talk to an outsider who does not have any feelings for their daughter. 

And why is Ganga so excited about J's birthday? If she actually likes and adores J so much, she should actually be thinking of ways to get out of Haveli atleast after listening to Sumi's words😳!  
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks for sharing Tanya.

Why is Ganga throwing a party for Jagya? Basically what is her status at Singhs that she is going over board with Singhs' lives? I am questioning this, because Sumi clearly does not like Ganga and she has told this directly to her, so she should not be worried about how to get out of haveli and manage her own life rather than deeply involving herself in haveli's private matters. I like Ganga and she is a noble soul with good intentions but yet her decision making pertaining to Singh household does not sound right at this stage.

Maahi is right. if it is one-sided love what is the point of talking to J about it. I only hope that we get to see Sa's rejection by J in the end. 

Agree. I posted similar views in some other thread. The whole issue of Ganga living with the Singhs is wrong. How can someone who is not related to the family can involve so much in family affairs? Why can't Ganga thinks of becoming self-sufficient (does she already knows that she will become bahu of this house, so she just have to become like Anandi No. 2 ? ). If she is not earning, how can she throw a party and that too in the house where Jagya is living with his family- if a party is to be thrown, it should be by DS or Sumi.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Spuja - yeah i think CVs will have to find a way to take G2 out of teh haveli. Then later they can show that Sumi has changed and J wants G2 as his wife. That way her pride and self-respect will be maintained plus it would feel that J-G2 will be marrying out mutual consent and love, not out of force or obligation.

G2's current status at Singhs is getting weird 
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The line itself written wrongly. Its obvious Ganga only doing preparation for Jagya bdy on Ds's order. Its common scens she cant throw party herself. And now she will pass the exams means she can leav BH. And I know she will do this very soon.