Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bellaaa

interesting concept ... so abhiay getting divorced since than abhay started to feel real for piya thats great... loved the last scene
waiting for next part
cont soon

Thanks will try posting today
Have written the plot, just need to type it
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update... but wat with abhay first he want to sell the house and now want pia to pack her stuffs and went with him...
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

nice update... but wat with abhay first he want to sell the house and now want pia to pack her stuffs and went with him...

thanks n that will be cleared in the next update
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting ...
continue soon
tnx 4r the pm 😊
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

interesting ...

continue soon
tnx 4r the pm 😊

Sure n thanks
jack-12 thumbnail

Note- The contents of this post are for mature people ie, 18+

Please ignore the mistakes, typed through mobile.

This update is dedicated to ar_art and Bisweswar. Hope u like it guys. Let me know via comments.

PART 2

There was pin drop silence in the car. Abhay was driving and stealing glances of his companion, thinking, why the hell did he follow Piya? Why did he ring that stupid bell and Why on the Earth did he say that he was about to sell that house, when he had no such intensions, knowing that that house was very special to him.

Piya was completely taken aback by that news. She had never thought that Abhay would sell that house, though she could not explain why. The house belonged to him and he had all the rights to do what he wanted with it. Sell it, destroy it ir worse, bring some other woman in it, right?

Absolutely not. She shivered at that offensive image and hurriedly supressed it. When so many important things had been lost, it would be ridiculous to cry over something built of bricks.

She was only accompanying Abhay because she wanted to see that place once before it was sold, not because she wanted to collect any stuff from there. It was a place where she had spent more than a year of her life, built memories, both good and bad.

The car stopped and the two entered the house. The exotic smell of lavender flared Piya's nose and she was surprised to see the beautiful arrangement of flowers adoring a side table. The house was well maintained, as if being used daily.she gave a curious glance to Abhay, who only stood there, watching as Piya made her way further inside.

There were more flowers in the lobby area leading to the drawing room. She spotted the couches and her heart lurched, for she remembered the day she was informed about her pregnancy.

That was the happiest day of her life. She had nagged Abhay into taking some rare time off and spending the day with her. They had laughed and talked at length over a leisurely lunch and dinner that followed. Pia was mesmerized by the atmosphere that so strongly evoked the past. She shook her head as if to clear it.

She made her way upto the stairs and fell still outside a door. She had to breathe in deep before she could make herself to push the door wide open. She froze on surprise- the nursery, the walls, baby toys which Abhay and Pia had furnished with such love and hope for future, stood there exact as she had left it. She was surprised. In the months after the still birth of her little boy, the room had haunted Pia with dreams that were shattered. But it no more did, why?

She knew the answer pretty well . Whenever she'd visited  this room then , she'd been alone. Abhay being an unashamed workaholic to whom money meant everything was busy in his business. So this was the first time, the two had entered the room together.

Piya backend away from the room, unconsciously and collided with Abhay. He made her stand still. And she jerked away from his hold.

After the marriage she had fallen in love with him. She had loved him far too much. But then had discovered that he'd been blackmailed into marrying her because of the business ties between the two families. She had walked out then , but instead of letting her go he had persuaded her that he felt enough for her to give their marriage a chance. She still despised herself for being week enough to give him that chance. She had dragged out her own suffering because , for a brief months while on his very best behaviour, he had made her exceedingly happy.

The expectations for this marriage flourishing rose to its heights and she was looking forward to motherhood. But then she'd lost everything and he had not been there for her.

"Piya, I want to give us another chance." Abhay pleaded. The house, the room, the entire atmosphere and specially being so close to Pia were enough for Abhay to understand his feelings, which he'd been trying hard to bury deep down somewhere. But now they were yelling and fighting to be on surface.

Pia stiffened and gritted her teeth. " I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why? Wouldn't Jeh like it?" Jealousy, frustration and anger clearly visible in his bright eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Pia responded flatly, uneasily aware of his sparks of anger in the atmosphere.

"How long did you wait before you welcomed him into your bed?" Abhay launched at her in burning rage. The thought of another man as her lover was like a knife in his chest. She was the only woman he'd ever loved and could not tolerate her with somebody.

"You've got no right to ask me that!" Pia challenged him, her cheeks burning red.

"I'm still your husband and naturally I'm curious- you bared me from your bed for months before we broke up." He reminded her harshly, his hard jaw line grim. " And now you're not even ready to give us another chance. So why won't I be curious?"

"We've almost divorced. I'm not having their conversation with you.- I'm leaving." She hissed back at him in vexation and turned to leave.

"No." Abhay snapped furiously , his reflexes being much faster than her and held her wrist in a split of a second. "I wouldn't enable you to go back at this late hour."

"Oh , so caring all of a sudden." Piya racked back at him furiously. "Where did that caring guy go when we lost our child?"

Abhay froze as though she had struck him. His dark eyes  blazed with hostility and his cheekbones clenched into hard angular lines below his skin. "That's not something I'm willing to discuss."

"So are you the only one to accuse ?"  Piya spat back with raw content. "And I know  you wouldn't want to discuss this.  Not with your track record of working non -stop  , or being back at your desk the day after the funeral of our child. All you care about is making money... More money... You never seem to have enough money to be satisfied!"

Abhay looked at her with raged eyes directed as knives aimed at a target . " How dare you? You carried our son ,  so you're the  only one allowed to be sensitive and have feelings, right ?"

Unprepared , Piya just looked at him with confusion .

" We all cope with grief in different ways. I could have got drunk and slept with another women to express my wounded feelings. But I never did any of those because I loved you ." He grated . " I worked every  goddamned hour I could because the same day i lost my son i list my wife as well and working was the only way i could handle it!" Sheer rawness dominated his voice. " And now you've just moved on with that asshole."

Pia had fallen back several steps in shock. She was paralyzed to the spot, recognising in Abhay a depth of emotions she had not acknowledged he might possess. "There is nothing between us. Simply nothing." She spoke in a low voice, staring in his eyes, pleading him to believe her. The look on his face assured her that he did trust her. Her conscience was pricking her and she felt guilty for her ill-considered words. Now she was asking herself why she had so hugely underestimated what he might be feeling when their child was born dead.

"What do you mean...you lost your wife?" She prompted unevenly.

"You acted as if you were the only one in grief. You wouldn't talk to me or go out or do anything but cry. I knew you were suffering from depression and i tried to persuade you to see a therapist but you accused me for not understanding what you were going through!"

"I didn't think you did...i was screwed up inside out." She struggled to speak, her heart was beating so fast with all these revilations.

Abhay could see her panting so hard to breathe. But he was not finished yet. He wanted to revile all things our and sort the matter for once and all. In all this tension, he was happy to know that nothing existed or could ever between Pia and Jeh.

Abhay swallowed hard and brought back those memories which still burned inside him  deep and strong . " When i suggested we have another baby  you reacted as if that is something bad and screamed that you didn't want another child. " Abhay bit out. And when i made the grave mistake of trying to get you back into bed you behaved you behaved as if it was an attempt to rape."

Pale as milk ,Piya was trembling with disbelief.  She knew she had done all that,  but never once had she thought it would have hurt Abhay so hard. Yet he has always kept these thoughts to him and never and never pushed her for anything .

"I'm sorry ."  She frowned shakily. This was all she could say.

Abhay loosed a harsh laugh. "Sorry is not enough . It doesn't fix anything ."  He held her close through her waist . " Our baby dying didn't stop me wanting you ,it made me need you more..."

Shame filled Piya in the instant . She realised she had let him down . None of them were ever at fault. It was only the misunderstandings that had followed the arrival of their still born son , which led to these things.

"And that feeling is still there. "

"Abhay..." And for the first time in longer than Piya  could remember, her body lept with actual physical huger.

" I want you piya and this feeling is driving me crazy." Saying this Abhay found her mouth and kissed her, strong hands firm on her waist to hold her still...

That single kiss was enough to make them realize how much they had missed each other. Their relation was reborn at that moment.

"I love you Pia." Abhay said, breaking the kiss. He looked into her eyes, which were filled with love and compassion.

" I love you too...Abhay." She spoke and a smile crossed her lips.

Abhay kissed her again, with more passion and hunger. Their impatient hands started doing the rest of the things. The feel if each other after a very long time was exhilarating.

Hunger was rising in them, erasing thoughts of the past, gnawing and desperate. Abhay's hands reached Pia's back and on finding the zip of the gown, pulled it down as much as he could. Pia sucked in a breath when she felt his hands on her back.

Slowly he peeled the dress down to expose one of her breast, his pupils dilating, remembering the up and down of her exquisite body. Without waiting any second more, he moved his hand caressing her breast. Piya moaned with pleasure as his mouth came over it, licking, sucking and shaping it in the best way possible through the cloth of her bra. Her hands, in mean while were shaping his broad chest. She could feel his erection hard against her.

Abhay after exposing both the breast , provided it with the  sane pleasure . Piya could feel Abhay's hands simultaneously moving down to pull up her dress . Piya lifted her hands to do the same to his shirt . Soon they were exposed far too much.

And then Abhay was kissing her , again , drugging her. He unfastened her bra , letting it fall on the floor. Then he was cupping both breast in his hands , massaing them , trapping her nipples in his fingers , making Piya moan into his mouth.    

He moved his mouth from hers and shifted it to one of her breast so that he could swirl his tongue around the hard tip. Piya's hands were in Abhay's hair messing it up .

He then deposited her on bed and opened his jeans . And Piya who was only covered by her panties , soon forced them disappeared.  She was too hot , waiting impatiently for Abhay to do the same with his , revealing his impressible taut body.

Piya breathed in deep pleasure when one of his hands pushed her thighs apart so that he could stroke with his fingers where she  ached most and soon she found Abhay pushing into her hot moist core. In no time the two were one , once again.

1 year later

" Well, Abhay Raichand."  Piya smiled at her husband. " Do you realize that this is our first anniversary?"

Abhay frowned and looked at her confused. "But we were married three years ago..."

Pia smiled and squeezed his hand. "Not that anniversary. I mean this time last year we met again towards a new beginning."

He smiled and took her hand, lifting it to his moth to to kiss her inner palm. That night was the best night of his life. He had found his wife, his live back.

Abhay's eyes then went to his son- a healthy boy with no complications- he smiled wryly.

He pressed a kiss on his son's head and the on Pia's neck. He had felt to helpless when Pia was in pain during the delivery.

A playful smiled crossed his face as he gave voice to his thoughts. " Pia, i was thinking about making the next time so pleasurable for you, so that you don't feel the pain, with my expert skills on your body."

Pia laughed loudly. They had just brought their child in this world and he was thinking about the next delivery. "Not so soon Abhay, let him grow first." She felt genuinely happy, because this time the two were there for each other, and Abhay had stood like a support pillar to her. She knew their loved for each other was unconditional and hence was sure for a happy ever after.

. . . . . . . .       THE END!

Edited by jack-12 - 10 years ago
didlr thumbnail
this was superb
truely awesome
Very well written and dammm hot!!!
So finally we have a happy ending
Ur a great writer
Thanks fr pm

Ps- yippie me 1st

Pss- real ling update😆
Edited by didlr - 10 years ago
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn both of them suffered a lot...but they r happy now with a lil baby boy..nice os..Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great ending to an amazing story
i'm really going to miss reading this story os much
thanks for the pm
jack-12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: didlr

this was superb

truely awesome
Very well written and dammm hot!!!