part 2 :Responsibilities of daddy ahmed khan OS .

Posted: 10 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3515639 link for part 1

I am  back guys who missed me? '.so I bought the second part of my very own os Responsibilities of Daddy Ahmed Khan..

So this is dedicated to all the readers of part one who liked it , which completely overwhelmed my heart love you all '..

Enjoy reading and leave your precious comment and don't forget to hit like

N: denotes narrator 

Asad's P.O.V

I just came out of the washroom ruffling my hairs and I had my fav white kurta on 'it was a good chilly  Sunday the climate was pretty good 'I looked at my pretty angel sleeping on bed and I moved towards the vanity  and was combing my wet hairs when I felt Zo's hands around my waste from behind  and I looked at her from corner of my eyes , I heard her sobbing I instantly threw the comb and turn around and the sight hurt me she was crying I embraced her and asked " what happened Zo "..she was weeping badly and spoke "aapi is not well  I wanna  go near her " i was just casing her hairs and asked " what happened to her " ..i was now getting tensed .." she is having a small fracture on her hand and high fever " 'I was now really worried for her 'she broke the embrace and looked at me and spoke .." I wanna be with her as now she have shifted back to india I don't wanna leave her alone , she needs me " I saw the tears flowing down from her eyes'I calmed her down and we decided that as ammi and najama is out of town Zo would go alone as aapi was staying in outer town of bhopal I took the responsibility of akira  as she wouldn't be able to handle everything 'after lot of pleading , arguments she agreed 

Everything was packed   akira was still sleeping  'it was 10 in morning 'I instructed the driver that he will not leave  Zo alone and  guard her and would bring her back safely  '." I still think you both should also come " ..she said with a low tone .." no Zo it would be really not a good idea u take care of aapi I will pray for her she will get well soon ok now go don't worry we will be fine " I said in pacifying  voice she sat in the car and I stood there for a moment then I went inside the house to check on my baby '.now here I was standing near the bed observing carefully at her smiling ear to ear'" I don't know anything about babies last night I handled but how now " I looked around and my sight fell on laptop lying on table I took it and started the search '.i typed .." how to give a bath to a baby " 'this was the first thing I should do as she gets up '.i watched  the whole video '.after sometime   I heard a guuu ..guu and crying sound and put the lappy down and went near her '.and picked her " hey my baby good morning " I saw that shine in her eyes which gave a butterfly feeling in my stomach 'I remember the video and took her for bath she was still crying ..i guess she was missing Zo ..'I remembered Zo always fed her milk in morning after she wakes up so I did the same went and bought milk bottle  which Zo already prepared before leaving .. she drank it full ..then she was quite I guess she was now not hungry ..now i opened all her cloths and dumped in wash and took her for bath ...

I just filled the tub with warm water and akira was playing around with the buttons of my kurta'.i was about to place her in when I thought if the temperature is too hot 'but how do I check it I had akira in my hands I just tried to open my slippers and it flew across the bathroom 'I dipped my  foot in the tub and felt the water was warm enough and then I placed her in it 'caught her hands and started applying baby soap 'she started crying cause of the soap I guess but I read on the pack its no tear formula .." how cheaters they are they say no tears formula and see the way my baby is crying huh ! " I kept the soap apart and started rubbing her with the foam 'I shushed her a lot times but she didn't stop crying 'then I gave her the duck  and squeezed  it quack quack then she looked at it and grabbed it .. we was finally done with this and I wrapped her in a huge towel and took her out ' I switched off the fan and placed her  on bed '.took out her clothes  powder and stuff from the wardrobe 'thanks to allha miya I knew how to dress her as I watch Zo doing it regularly  ..I came  near to her she was still Sobbing to calm her I just nudge  my face in her tummy ..twice and looked at her she didn't stop so I did it again she stopped it and  caught my finger and stuffed in her mouth '." ooo my baby is hungry again " 'I hurried up and applied her powder and she kicked the bottle with her leg and it flung off and got spilled in the room .. I  ignored it I made her ware the diaper 'she started to move around and roll 'it was hard time but I gripped her and made her ware that 'then the frocks turn she kicked away the clothes which were lying beside her an they  fell and got  messed up .'I dressed her  quickly and took her out for some food 'I placed her in the baby chair which Zo took out after last night incident so that the sofa is spared 'I quickly went in kitchen and made her food as usually ..

Hopefully she was not crying now even I was starving I found that there was some bread and jam and decided to eat that 'I placed the bow on the table and started to feed her but she didn't accepted it instead she spited  it out I   tried again '.but alas ' I was now highly irked

I made my self a jam and toast I had the jam all on my fingers .. I  kept an eye on her at the same time and saw that she was putting the spoon in her mouth all by her self  I  instantly took form her in this action the jam on my finger got on her lips and she started to lick it and made a  face I chuckled at that 'I guess coz the jam was a new flavor for her 'I tried again to feed her but she wasn't eating any 'I decided to give her something else .." but what  how do I know "I tried hard to think I looked at the bottle of jam and took out some in the spoon and fed her ..she was lipsmaking it and was making face '."I think you  likes it '" I became more keen and interested ..  I think I can feed her the bread also but then how will she chew it she got no teethes that was it bravo !... she started crying out  ..  I looked at her food bowl and a idea stuck me 'I took a fresh bowl and crumbled the bread in it and added some milk ... And mixed it and made it into a fine mixture and fed her she was crying and moving her face around then I caught her  face with one hand and fed her the food with other 'after lot of tries she finally ate the half bowl which satisfied me ' now it was some playing time it was 11 'an hour passed trying to feed her ...

I just took her and cleaned her mouth and looked around to do some stuff I marched into my room with her and made her sit , we started playing  an hour passed I could see that she was feeling sleepy I picked her and placed her near to me and covered her with the quilt and patted her to sleep she was sleeping I went up to my cupboard to get a file as I was walking close I flipped and fell on the ground with a smash .." ocuchhh '.Allha miya what's wrong with this" I looked around and found lots of powder  which she spilled in morning  I looked around   the room was messed I got up rubbing my butts 'slowly reached for the  clothes which were lying and cleaned all the mess around and I was tired and sat on the bed and drifted to sleep 'the loud sound of her crying woke me it was 3 o clock 'I spoke " Zo plz look at her what happened to akira " I realized she was not here and instantly woke up and took her in my arm and shushed her tried to do every possible thing 'I took her in the hall and was looking around for something I was cradling her in my arm and then I thought 1 thing and placed her on the sofa and made differ kind of noises which would help but nothing helped 'what was wrong .. I think she peed I checked her and it was spoiled completely I took her to washroom and was cleaning her bumps she was goo gooing and making sounds  I smiled at her tactics 'I wanted to wash my hands but where should I place her 'I placed her in the other basin carefully  and washed my hands quickly and she was now calm and enjoying being in basin 'as her voice was echoing in it .. ..i just thought to capture it and took out my phone and clicked lot of pic even I kept my head on her side and took our pic ..(N: this is my personal experience which my dad told me , my childhood memories )

We came out and I make her wore a diaper 'I was doing the stuff and there was a knock on the window 'I wonder who was there I removed the curtains to find "Mr ayan chachu " yes Zo gave him this name 'I welcomed him in '" what is my sweet heart doing " he spoke and instantly ran near her without even giving me a hug 'and before he could touch her I stopped him " wait ayan stop! U will not touch her until u was your hands " ..i gave  a serious face , I knew that my little devil keeps on rooming in dust whole day and I didn't wanted anything to effect  akira " but bhaijaan" 'he rebelled " I said no means no " I picked her  in my arms and he stomped his feats towards the bathroom .. I  thought to play with ayan I took her out of the room and I heard him calling out our name he came out and marched towards us and I started to move  around  and he was behind me , akira was enjoying this he was screaming " bhaijaan please giver her to me plzzz" we ran in kitchen akira was laughing as loud as possible she bend down across my arm and looked at ayan and laughed 'we were now tired " ok ok time out here u go take her " I slowly gave him what he desperately wanted ..he took her and went near sofa '" ayan u will not put your finger in her mouth understand " I instructed him " ok bhaijaan " '.

"hey my baby .." I heard him saying  with whole love I looked carefully at him she was happy with him " hey my pumpkin , my sweety pie 'my bunny" I made an annoying  face " what 'what kind of name are these "he looked at me " I kept a super cute name akira and what  the hell are u calling her " '" she like it bhaijaan see even she enjoys it .." he said again and I notice that she did laugh on such antique names'. " ok I am hungry as maid is on leave I have to order something'" I placed an order and we both sat on the sofa and she was in his lap playing and I was looking for some thing in my phone when suddenly I heard ayans scream I looked at him and the sight cranked me up I was laughing out akira caught hold of ayans hairs so tightly and pulled it hard and he was screaming for help '.i enjoyed for some min and then thought to rescue my brother I came close and took her in my arms  she was hardly leaving him and after lot of    hard work she left him 'we took a sight 'the bell rang ayan attended it ..it was our lunch he served it .. We finished it quickly and then sat for some time it was now 4 suddenly didn't knew what went wrong she started crying '.

We did every possible thing neither did she pee nor she was hungry cause she ate hours ago(N: he had no idea kids go hungry in every hour )  then what happened 'ayaan said .." might be she is missing Zoya bhabi " I looked at her and then at him what to do now from where shall I get Zo '" do something ayaan .."I looked at him for help .. he looked at her and then went near tv and switched it and started dancing  like fool 'she stopped once and looked at him  and again cried then ayan pulled me even I went near him she was in my arms still crying he was dancing and so was  I and it was working 'she stopped  for a min and was quite but making guu goo sounds .. she diged her head in my chest and caught hold of my kurta ' " bhaijaan aami once told me that children's  goes hungry in every 1 hour 'and they likes biscuits and milk might be she is hungry now " 'I thought abt it and went in kitchen but there were no biscuits as no 1 eats it I informed him 'he instantly got up and ran out side and came after 10 min with biscuits 'I  quickly dissolved it in milk and fed her she liked it 'and was noming  on the food ...

After sometime he left and we were alone again I sat up on the sofa and made her sit in my lap and place the lappy at  front and made a video call to Zo 'I connected the call akira was banging her tiny hands on the keyboard  and call got disconnected '. I redialed it now I caught both her hands so that she don't do anything Zo picked the call and as soon as she did akira got excited after seeing her '..she removed her hand from her mouth and touched the screen and started guuuing " hi my baby how r u both doing "'she was happy to see us 'akira was overjoyed to see her and she started to dance '

" we r good how is aapi " .." she is good , so are u both cooping up with each other " 'I looked at akira she again banged her tiny fist on the lappy and I removed it and placed it on table and talked for around sometime  and she needed to go 'so when I  switched off the call akira started to cry out loud . I was bewildered  to see this what went wrong why was she crying she started to catch the screen I understood she needed Zo 'so to distract her I took her out in garden 'I took a shawl and we went out ..

I covered her  we reached out and the breeze was  quite chilly she stopped crying and was liking the weather I just sat on the ground as I liked sitting on cool grass I placed the shawl on ground and placed her on that '" hey sweety pie , my pumpkin" I thought this might help like ayan said she was now playing silently with the toy I bought with us she turned around and I took out my phone and clicked many pics of her and me ..she pulled  the grass  with her tiny little hands thinking ayans hair's and started stuff in her mouth 'I stopped her and dust away the grass from her hand and cleaned her hands with a hanky 'now it was 8 at night 'I smiled and we enjoyed ...she was kicking in my stomach with her famous ninja  kicks and enjoying '" so now u like ur daddy huh " we just had fun and went in after having a fun time 'I had to now give her milk  so placed her in the chair after wiping her hands and legs "how shall I make it in morning Zo did it but now  " I thought for long time and then " internet" I remembered ,I checked the process and followed it '. I  washed the bottle nicely   with hot water .. I  filled milk but felt it would be hot for her so I poured it on my palm as  shown in that video .. I  felt it was too hot for her ..so I thought it to keep in refrigerator for sometime 'to cool it down '" what if it becomes chill .." no bad idea  I thought to let the bottle be for sometime 'I bought some toys for her from the room she had all her stuffed toys as I didn't wanted those plastic toys to hurt my baby so I purchased all soft toys '. I prepared a cup of coffee and we both went in I made her rest  on the bed and gave her the bottle of milk she just threw it away 'I looked at her in astonishment what has gone in this girl she is going naughty day by day '.

I again placed the bottle in her mouth and she moved away .." look akira if u trouble me in night I will not give you this bottle " I seriously looked at her I was  being fool how will she understand it '." please baby have it " I tried again this time she took it ..she gulped it slowly but steadily and now she finally drifted to sleep and I drank my coffee and called Zo 'we talked about for 20 min and wished night and I came near her and placed a sweet kiss and slept beside her ... She woke in the middle of the night crying out loud '.and woke up ,sprung out  of bed and picked her in arms '. calmed her and started walking to and fro for about and hour and she slept again and so did I '

What will happen when Zo will return wanna know '

Will akira be same or will the house  turn upside down

Stay tune

So this is it ..

This was all my fathers feelings which he shared with me ''I hope every1 who reads this will also have something abt their childhood so u can share here if u want '.

How was it please tell me give me a good review about this cause this is a very close os to my heart as its written out of personal experience as even I am a daddy's brat kid ' so please tell how it is '

Please hit like and comment ..

I will be writing more os like this so hit the like if u want a notification , so that I can keep count of scraps

Love maggie ':)

Edited by enrique - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roslyn1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res

Unres

Whoa! This was great... I loved it...

I didn't knew my younger sis could write so well...

This was written beautifully...

Wish to see more of you...  ❤️
Edited by Rozyln - 10 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww... that was very nice so sweet... well written...
shami810 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...Dat was so cute..!!!😳
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...its amazing... Hey pls update soon...seriously wanted to know zoya's reactions...hahahaaha...pooorrr aasd...
asyakiideewani thumbnail
its super duper good plz plz continue
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar..i lov dis..many f dis kind hav been told to me by ma daddy too...thnks 4 helping me cherish ma happy memories...good work..plz pm me...
spoorthi thumbnail
aww loved this maggie
very well written
update soon
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres.

its really beautiful ...

u made me remember my childhood.lyk..my father n mine relation...

every wrd ws sooo beautiful..m luking fr nxt partEdited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww that was ssooo cute... Thanks for scrap😳