trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Remember when in today's episode nimmo refuses to believe Kunal over her husband Palash.  He could have said, I was also once your husband and you have known me longer, that I wouldn't lie to you.  and also when Kunal punched out Palash, he decided to use that in his favor and run to the jail to show Nimmo, it's so obvious.  so it's also Kunal being framed by Palash not just Nimmo. 

Palash pulling a runner on Nimmo and her family, shows what a coward he is.  I hope they go after him and put him on trial. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe that Nimmo has changed so much. She was supposedly so much in love with Kunal, and she had married Palaash with the intentions of bring Kunal-Nats together, right? Yet suddenly, Kunal is the bad guy, intent on revenge, and she's singing songs about her "eternal love" for Palaash, whom she's known all of five minutes...with not even a hint of remorse/love/affection/friendship towards Kunal, who has done nothing but help her everytime she needed it...
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
today nimmo neva said that she loved palaash...she just said that she trusts palaash very much.......and he's also her husband.....and that she knows her......being in love with him never even arose...infact she said that "jis insaan ko main itna pyaar kiya aaj wohi itna gir gaya" to kunal...........but sadly kunal didnt hear taht part.... 😭 😭 😭