Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by haruhi26

shree and Liza: Liza keep pestering Shree, Shree hates her or at least thinks he does, till one day something happens( your choice?) and he confesses to her😳

Enemies... That was what they were...
Right from the days in the college, they always locked horns.
If he was north, she was south. If he was software, she was virus. If she was sulfuric acid, he was NaOH.
This is the tale of two people as different as chalk n cheese, shree n liza.

As usual shree was in his work station, chatting away mundane things with chotu and sipping coffee.
It was a pleasant mornibg for him. He was up at the time he wanted to, 7.00 am.
Wondering why ?
Every morning from past few days he was woken up by shrill of mobile..
it would be any informers or chotu or his seniors. If none of these, then it would be her.
His dearest foe, his nightmare in broad daylight.
liza...liza d'cruz.

He smiled bitterly when his thoughts wandered to her.
She was a pest. A pest who never left him. She had the audacity to challenge him in matters of gadgets and chemicals.
They were competitors.in everything.

He shifted in his seat uneasily when he heard a chirpy mocking voice behing him.
'hey guys!! Koi case nahin mila ab tak??'

"hi liza. Kaisi ho?? Aur haan... Rathod sir aur arjun sir ke aane tak koi case nahin hai"
"wo kya hai naa chotu, aaj shree ko araam se baithe dekhke..."
 "to?? Tum har roz to meri jaan khati hi ho naa? Phir? Aaj ek din nahin kiya to khana hazam nahin ho raha hai kya tumhe?!" Shree kept the coffee mug with a loud bang.

Would all these ever make liza flinch?!
No. never. Nada!!
It was as if she was immune to all these gestures made by him. Afterall she was the one who knew him best.
"haan specky sen...kya karun?? Jab maine tumhe pehli baar college mein dekha..." she trailed with a slight smile on her face making shree gape her in shock...

(shree MV: ye kya bak rahi hai?? Kahin meri band bajane ka to koi plan nahin hai naa?! Daayan kahiki... Kahin iske dimaag mein wohin to nahin hai jiska maine sapna dekha tha? Odi baba. Shree wahan matt jaa bacchaa... Danger zone hai. Remember you hate liza ki bacchi?! Yeah... Control...shree control... Think about metal detector, naya software...)

Liza smirked and continued
"Jab maine tumhe pehli baar college mein dekha...to aisa laga jaise... (she smiled again at shree) aisa laga jaise..."

"kaisa laga bol na re liza..." chotu piped in and joinsd liza's forces to annoy shree.

"aisa laga jaise... jaise kisi ne sar per maggi ugaya ho... Hahaha..." she laughed and highfive chotu..
Shree made faces and started speaking.
" dekho liza... Tum mere baalon ke baare mein kuch matt bolna oki??!"

"aale mela amul baby ko gussa aagaya?... Tsk tsk tsk..."
She started giggling again.
 "amul baby??!! Shree...!?" chotu too joined liza laughing.
Shree frowned and glared her hard.

"dont you dare bring those infront of others liza d'cruz.. Warna..." he was really angry on her now.

How dare she bring those things infront of chotu who also teamed with her in annoying him.

"warna kya specky sen? Kya karoge? My dear AMUL BABY..." she smirked and eyed at the door and saw sakshi aisha and sameer entering.

"well AMUL BABY, tumhe yaad hai naa ki college mein maine hi tumara email id hack kiya tha? The great gadget freak shreekant sen urf humare specky ka highly secured id ko... Jesus...Chotu pata hai kitna maza aayatha us din jab maine iske id se princi ko doletters bheje the... Ek as student, stating he hated princi and he was just a loser and another as a lover boy, proposing princi's daughter..."she laughed.

"liza, phir kya hua??" chotu asked seeing mortified expressions on shree's face.
How could he leave a chance of teasing him???
 "liza...!?!?!"
last time she had just told that she had hacked his id but today she was revelaling the secret which he never told to anyone.

"phir kya tha chotu?! Jab princi ko pata chala ki wo dono messages shree ke id se bheje gaye the, to shree ko unhone..."

"LIZAAA... shut up just shut up. Tum samajh ti kya ho khudmko? Huh?! Tum mujhe satati ho fine. But iss tarah wo baatein bata kar meri insult karna?! Hadd hoti hai. Tum nahin samjhogi liza... Kyun ki tumhe to kisi aur ki koi parwah hi nahin hai. Dead bodies ke saath deal karte karte tumhara dil bhi... Khair main bhi ye kis se keh raha hun. I hate you liza... I really hate you..."

With that he stromed out of his work station, leaving liza in tears and rest team gaping after him. "main to bas uski taang khee..."
Chotu patted her and sameer aisha sakshi consoled her.
Sakshi tried to go in search of shree but sameer stopped her.
"let him be. Jab shaant hoga tab aa jaayega. Nahin aya to main bula lunga. Liza tum lab jao aur apna kaam karo.
I dont you all to mix your personal things with work..."

He was sitting alone in the terrace, thinking.
He hated her. He hated her for teasing him... He hated her for troubling him... He hated for challenging him...he Hated her for annoying him... He hated her for coming in his dreams.

Today she was about to tell the most guarded secret that he had not told his parents and sister. They were never friends. How could they be?!
She was hell bent on annoying him and he in detesting her.
But he had seen a different liza in ETF. one who was mature, responsible, brave... He had thought she had changed from that mad liza to a responsible one...
He saw the glimpse of a friend in her and much more.
But he was wrong.
She was hell bent to make his life worse, annoy himto no extent.
He pulled his hair in frustration.
He hated her.
 "I hate her. I ll hate her always"
He marched down to office.

Liza tried to talk to him in between the case.but shree gave her cold shoulder every time she approached.
"specky I am sorry... Aage se main aisa kuch..." liza's words hung in air as he glared her and walked off towards arjun to give details.
Sakshi saw liza sad and wished she could help her.
But one glare from arjun and sameer, she backed off.

It was late in the night when everyone started towards their respective houses.
Liza gave a longing glance at shree in the parking and then started her scooty and sped towards her PG.
Shree saw her moving but stayed back as their routes were same.
Rathod and aisha offered to drop him on the way.
He just climbed the back seat and sat with chotu, not speaking anything to anyone..
The journey was silent.
The silence was broken by shrill of shree's mobile.
He saw the number and asked sameer to stop the vehicle.
He got down and spoke to the person on phone.
He walked few steps and suddenly his eyes were blinded by sharp beams of headlight. He turned his head to that direction and saw a truck speeding and a girl who was dressed in jeans and tee was in the middle of the road
he saw her face when she was busy kicking the tyre.

Shree screamed
"LIZAA...MOVE... LIZAAA..." it was as if his words were reaching deaf ears. .

He dropped his mobile and ran as fast as he could and pulled her to the side and both fell just a feet away from the truck.
Rest in the car jumped out and reached them.
She hugged him tight, eyes closed.
Shree stood up and made her stand, her form still trembling.
Shree was angry now. Very very angry. Hesaw head phones in one ear and another free on her shoulder.

"TUMHARA DIMAAG KHARAB HOGAYA HAI KYA LIZA.? KOI BEECH RAASTE MEIN AISA KHADA HOTA HAI KYA.??? AGAR KUCH HO JAATA TO???"

She was quiet and was trembling still. Tears rolled down her eyes. She did not reply shree. Shree shook her and continued ranting.

"TUM JAISI PAAGAL LADKI KO MAINE KABHI NAHIN DEKHA.Head phones lagake koi gaadi chalate hai bhala?? Aur sadak ke beech main... What if something had happened to you? What if I had lost you?!" his voice softened the end.

Liza shoved shree and wiped her tears, still trembling.

"TUMHE KYA FARAK PADTA HAI SHREE,?! Main to tumhe hamesha tang karti hun naa?! Fir kyun bachaya tumne mujhe aaj?! Mar ne dete mujhe!! Mar jaati to kam se kam tum to khush hote? Kyun bachaya tumne mujhe? kamse kam tumse ye indifferent attitude to naa sehna padta mujhe...BOLO MERE REHNE SE KYA FARAK PADTA HAI TUMHE.?! "

With every word she shoved him back, poking his chest. Shree held her arms in tight grip and yelled above her voice.

"FARAK PADTA HAI DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! TUM MUJHE SPECKY NAA BULAO TO FARK PADTA HAI MUJHE. TUM MUJHE NAA CHIDAO TO BURA LAGTA HAI MUJHE. TUMHARE HONE NAA HONE SE FARK PADTA HAI MUJHE SAMJHI..."

"kyun fark padta hai shree?? Main hu kaun tumhari zindagi mein? Bas ek aisi ladki jo hamesha tumhe satati hai, pareshan karti hai aur har baar mazaak banati hai.. Phir kyun fark padta hai shree?!"
tears rolled down her face.

Shree cupped her face and said "COS I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!!!! I liked you from the day I saw you in college. But you were a pest. Trust me.,I wanted to stay away from you. For my own sanity. Isiliye I convinced my brain that I hate this brat.and I was succeeded too in staying away from you liza..."

She was looking at him Lost IN his words.
Her specky sen said he loves her.

Shree continued
 "phir tum ETF aayi mere perfect life kO tehas-nehas karne. I hated that fact. I starred fighting with you... Par shayad mere dil ne tumhe apna maan liya tha liza... Sacch... Phir aaj jab tum uss truck ke saamne..."
he shuddered and pulled her in his arms, hugging her tightly.

"I thought I lost you liza... I lost you...Meri saansein ruk gayi thi;.. Tab uss waqt tumhara mere life mein kya ehmiyat hai ye samjha maine... I love you... Aage se aisi koi bhi bevakoofi matt karna tum samjhi?!"

He smacked her and liza just wound her arms around him and hugged him.

She adjusted her head on his shoulder and saw rest team gaping at them.

"shree... Shreee..." she called him.
"specky..."
"hmmm..." he just mumbled hugging her tight.
"sab dekh rahe hai..."
"dekhne do"
"aisha, rathod sir dekh rahe hai..."
"dekhne do..." he pulled her closer.

"Arjun sir aagaye..." Shree left her and jumped a foot apart and saw around franktically.
Liza laughed out loud.

"specky apna chehra ro dekho arjun sir ka naam sunte hi hawa tight ho gayi...haha..."

"liza ki bacchi...ruk..." he chased her and lifted her in his arms and twirled her round.
He lowered her and whisperd in her ear "I love you..."
"I love you too specky..."

They hugged each other, forgetting stunned etf members behind.

the end
bohut drama hai naa?!!! hehe...

Edited by princess_pari - 10 years ago
princess_pari thumbnail

originally posted by lizadavidmm

write a OS on whole ETF team with roshni-riya-aisha-sakshi-chotu ki 11:30 vali

everyone !

but full funny type

no santipan

pari: i loved writing this one...

all know it funny or comedy is not actually my forte but thanks to you for making me write this...🤗dil se...

OS:What the!!!!!!!(well this is what came to my mind when thinking for title... )

It was a fine morning in ETF.

The staff witnessed a fuming couple screaming and entering.

"I hate you Shree... jesus kare ki teri specks aaj tut jaaye, lappy ko jaan aake tere khilaf work place abuse ka case kare" liza huffed and started moving towards her lab.

Shree saw her retreating back kand yelled at her

"aur tere lab ke saare dead bodies ko jaan aajaye aur tere saamne belly dance kare.

Liza turned around and threw pen at him. he ducked and it directly hit sameer.

"owww..." he screamed and placed his palm on his left eye.

The fighting duo stood mortified and saw him in angry mode.

"sir wo..."

Sameer bent down and retrieved the pen.

Shree n liza gulped at his expression.

Sameer came two steps ahead and opened his mouth.

At the same time Aisha entered and stuffed a roti piece in his mouth.

"aapna, pehle ye khao. Baad mein unko daantna thik hai? I don't want you to faint like you did yesterday."

"Aisha..." he chewed and swallowed the roti and turned to Aisha.

"biwi, I don't think that was necessary to be told here..."

"zaroori tha na sameer... wo kya hai main thehri 52 kilos waali... main bechari aapke 5 feet 8 inch and 67 kilos ki body ko utha nahin sakti naa...???!!!!!!!!!!"

"Aisha, kabhi aurat ke kaabiliyat pe shak nahin karna chahiye... good morning Rathod sir... hey guys..."

Came in riya, in white shirt and blue jeans...

She went to Aisha, and whispered in her ears...

"weight uthane ke baare mujhe kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin hai naa... kyun ki...every lady is capable of taking weight on her you know... samjhi yaa... samjhau?!" she said winking at her and glancing at sameer.

"kya bola tumne usse?"

"kuch nahin sir... bas lady ke weight lifting capacities ke baare mein bol rahi thi..." she flashed her dimple smile and winked at him, making him turn to interesting shade of red.

Aisha in mean while gestured stunned Shree and liza to move.

They both reach their work stations.

Riya asked sameer "sir, Arjun abhi tak nahin aaya?"

Riya was arjun's girlfriend in their college and even today, they were best friends.

"riya, tum kyun mujhe sir sir bulati ho? You remember na ki hum sab classmates the????"

"haan... main kaise bhul sakti hun sameer? esp uss ladke ko jo har baat pe red ho jaata tha!!!!!" she waggled his brows at sameer and he turned red.

"dekha Aisha???? Fir red hogaya ye... ab bolo. Arjun kahan hai? Mujhe usse thoda kaam hai..."

"tumhe kya kaam hai MERE arjun se?" riya turned and saw roshni along with arjun.

Arjun shot an apologetic look at riya and turned to roshni.

"roshni..."

Roshni held her hand up gesturing him to stop speaking. Arjun shut his mouth.

Sam started laughing at him.

(riya MV: aagayi chudail khoon choosne. Iss gadhe ko koi aur nahin mila kya?)

"hey roshni... kaisi ho?" riya flashed her dimple smile and mentally rolled her eyes.

(Rosh MV: aagayi daayan. Ek din chutti leke ghar main nahin reh sakti thi kya? Jab dekho tab Arjun ye Arjun wo. Pati mera hai ya iska?!!!)

"m fine riya,tum kaisi ho? Tum koi virus vector to nahin ho naa??? Wo kya hai naa... Arjun ko lag jaayegi..." roshni grinned.

"nahin roshni...(flashing her dimple smile)... you know... Arjun college days se mere saath bohut safe rehta hai... mujhe to darr iss baat ka hai kahin tumhare saath rehke usse kahin roses se naa pyaar ho jaaye...he is allergic to it just like I am to you..(MV: mann karta hai wo keede maarne waali dawa tumpe daal dun aur tumse chutkaara paalu...) kya hai, 95% cases mein ladka apne pati se zyada girlfriend ke saath safe rehta hai."

Arjun opened his mouth to say something but words hung in the air as he heard a voice. He turned around.

"Arrrjunnn... kaise ho... ye lo tumhara cutting chai..." now came a skipping sakshi, with piping hot cutting chai in her hand covered with a paper.

Sameer and Aisha stifled a laugh looking at the faces of roshni and riya.

The ever fighting sautans (that's what they considered each other) agreed on this one thing.

Sakshi was a real trouble.

Sakshi went to Arjun and held his hand and dragged him away from the rest team.

Arjun simply turned behind to see open mouths of roshni and riya, grinning sam. and Aisha.

"Arjun tumhe pata hai maine jab uss case ke liye report bana rahi thi to pata hai tumhari ye cutting chai ki wajah se saara keyobard  kharab hogaya."

Arjun saw his ladies fuming. He shifted his chair towards sakshi and bent towards screen.

"accha?! Phir kya kiya tune?"

Sakshi was in 7th heaven. Arjun was sitting and talking to her.

"phir kya? Maine sameer ke system mein saara report banaya aur tumhare liye apne haathon se chai banayi..." she said dreamily catching his hands.

Arjun's eyes dramatically widened at that and he saw RR's... yap roshni and riya.

He saw roshni glaring him and riya, clutching paper weight and riya glaring them tapping the pen nib hard on paper.

(Arjun MV:aaj to ye dono mujhe maar daalegi mujhe... bhagwan, ye mujhe kahan phasa diya aapne? Roshni se main pyaar karta hun aur wo mujhse. Riya meri sab se acchi dost hai, par rosh aur uski nahin banti... aur ab ye sakshi... aayi, agar main aapki bahu aur laadli ke haathon mar gaya to aansu matt bahana... aapke aankhon mein aansu dikhe o swarg ya narak kahin bhi main rahu, mujhe wahan bhi kahin ka nahin chodenge...

)

(roshni MV: iss kamini sakshi ko pata hai ki main uski patni hun. Mere hi saamne mere hi pati se flirt kar rahi hai... iski to main...isse acchi to riya hai...)

(riya MV: sakshi ki bacchi... aaj tu mujhe baahar mil. Agar main tujhe ate ki thaili ki tarah utha ke nahin phenka, gaajar muli aaloo ki tarah kaat nahin daala to batana mujhe...)

Sakshi was busy admiring Arjun, and the duos were busy cursing Arjun and esp., sakshi.

"shh cshh... pssttt!!! Uff ho...riya... suno naa..."

"kya hai?! Ab kya? Mujhe kue mein daalna hai ya khaayi main.?!!!" Asked an irritated riya.

"nahin riya... iss baar sakshi ko daalna hai mujhe... tumhe to mein jhel loongi par usse nahin." She rubbed her palms in frustration."

"haan roshni.. ek number ki chipkali hai wo chipkali. I guess I ll practice my kung fu n taekwando today. Uss bangle store ki itni majaal ki wo hamari Arjun ko line mare..."

"tujhe kya lagta hai riya... Arjun hume chodke uske paas chala jaayega.??!" Roshni asked biting her nails.

"sautan. Aisa naa kaho. Hum hamare Arjun ko aise jaane nahin denge"

The duo were accompanied by chotu aka chandrakant and his chandni, Shree's bestie.

"arre riya... wo Arjun hai. Roshni draupadi hai naa.. (he winked at chandni who just rolled her eyes.) aur Arjun ko to ek se zyada biwiyan hai naa..."

"chotu, tumhe koi aur kaam nahin hai kya? Main Shree ke paas jaa rahi hun. Bye. Aur tum dono sakshi ko zyada tang matt karna..."

Chotu just fumed and saw liza coming out.

"liza, iss Shree ko to main..."

"mujhe bhi usse maarna hai."

Suddenly they heard a loud keee sound. Everyone closed their ears.

"Shree...usse band karo. Sakshi ko takleef ho rahi hai..." Arjun screamed at Shree.

Roshni and riya fumed and went to pantry and came out with a coffee mug.

"tujhe kya lagta hai liza ki main teri har baat maanunga?! No... never.. nada. Tum ye keh rahi ho ki you ll move in with me?!!!!! Main tehra kunwara abala mard. Agar mere saath kuch hua to main kya karun? Meri to zindagi barbaad ho jaayegi!! Main kahin ka nahin rahunga!!!!! " Shree whined and chandni laughed loud.

"tu aise bol raha hai ki tu bohut innocent hai...main nahin jaanti hun kya??"

"chandni, tu ye kya bol rahi hai..???!!!! aisa kuch nahin hai oki... I am still a..."

"yeah I know and I am george bush." Said chandni and went towards chotu who was eating burger.

She just snatched burger and attacked it.

"ye tune kya kiya? Iss chote bacche ke khane ko cheena!! Bhagwan tumhe kabhi maaf nahin karenge. Samjhi tum?kehne ne ko tum meri girlfriend ho par koi mogambo se kam nahin ho..."

"samajh gayi. Wo Arjun akela samjhane ke liye kaafi hai. Tu bhi matt shuru hoja ha..."

She turned round and saw rosh n ri whispering with each other.

"riya, isme tu ne kya milaya hai?"

"lopamide. Sirf ek goli hai. Uss sakshi ko Arjun se door rakhne ke liye kaafi hai..."

"par riya..."

"shhh. Chup kar. Aise kaam maine aur Arjun ne college mein bohut si aise utpatang cheezein kiye hai... sooo chill..."

She went and placed the mug infront of sakshi and went to roshni.

"ab dekho maza. Arjun kabhi coffee ko haath nahin lagayega aur sakshi usse zaroor piyegi..."

Sameer took a file and went to Arjun and sakshi.

"raute, ye file mein sirf tumhara work nahin hai. Kab de raha hai tu?!"

He kept his coffee mug down next to the one riya had placed.

"are, roshni ne nahin diya tujhe?"

"nahin to... bhala wo kyun degi mujhe?"

"maine to mere saare paper works usse diye the. Usse tumhe de dena chahiye tha..."

"haan maha raaj Arjun ki daasi hai na wo!!!!"

He lifted the coffee mug and took a sip from it.

"Arjun, tujhe naa... lovearia hua hai...loveria"

"lov..what?"
"loveria... khana theek se khate nahin ho... raat ko sote nahin ho... tumhe to har taraf wo hi wo dikh ti hai naa... ye sab loveria ke symptoms hai..."

Arjun stood confused.

"loveria ye kya bimari hai?!" roshni asked to herself.

"roshni, loveria wo term hai jo hum log matlab me and sameer use karte the. Arjun thoda innocent tha na, to usse ye nahin pata... it's the term we would give to those deeply in love. We used to tell lovers suffer from disease loveria, isme na, macchar nahin kaat te...insaan insaan ko kaat ta hai..." she giggled, roshni blushed.

Suddenly they saw sakshi lifting coffee mug and sipping coffee.

"Ab aaya naa truck pul ke neeche..."

"kya hua?" anxious ri asked.

"kuch kuch hota hai riya... tum nahin samjhogi" sakshi replied

"ab tak kuch kyun nahin hua?" roshni was fidgeting.

Chandni came next to her and said

"hua na... sameer sir ko... wo dekho. Kaise bhaag rahe hai!!!!"

At the same time Aisha came out with sameer's mobile in her hand.

"sameer kahan hai? Khair usse goli maaro. There is a case. Sakshi tum aur riya chotu ke saath purane files se info nikalo. Shree, liza tum dono mere saath Arjun aur sam ko accompany karoge. Chandni, tum... tum chotu ke saath jao... sameer kahan hai?!"

All show her the corridor leading to toilets.

"ye sam bhi naa...kuch bhi ulta seedha khata hai aur peit kharab karta hai. ... tum jao... main usse dekh ke aati hun..."

They all dispersed to their given tasks.

The end.

princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by  mastmegha22

My challenge is please make an ariya romantic ff or os including sasha too.

pari: i must say sorry to her... i  made her wait for long...

dil se sorry megha...

They were in love... Deeply madly in love. Who would say that they were the same tough cops at work?!

If anyone saw them now, I bet they would fall down unconscious.

Love is in the air...

Arjun was with his love, his life, his reason to breath, riya mukherjee in the restaurant.

It was their 3 month anniversary and they were celebrating it. No one could believe that it was the same arjun raute, who was stone hearted, angry young man. This girl, riya mukherjee, had broken the ice around his heart and reigned it.

They were in the roof top, specially decorated for them.

Arjun was in black trousers and white shirt paired with black leather jacket. Riya was dressed in off white saree, with pearls and sequins all over, with a pair of pearl drops adoring her ears, pearl bracelet on her wrist, a tiny waist belt were the only ornaments.

She stood by the railings, taking the view of city when arjun walked in.

His breath stopped in the throat as he saw the beauty in front of him.. I

She looked magnificent.

he walked towards her in daze...

He wrapped his arms around and nuzzled her neck from behind.

"shona..."

He kissed her jaw and pulled her much more closer to himself.

Sameer rathod was a content man.

He had everything in life now... His friend, his family, his love aisha...

"you look delectable in my shirt aisha..." he said while tightening his hold on her waist.

She rubbed his arm and leaned back. She was with her love, a person who understood her every unsaid word, loved her more than the world.

She turned around and hugged him. She kissed him above his chest and said

"I love you.."

He smoothed her hair and rested his chin above her head...

"riya..." his husky voice sent tingles along her spine. Hair at the back of her neck stood erect. thanks to his soul penetrating gaze.

Riya turned around and saw her man, looking handsome as ever.

He was more than 5 feet away. But his gaze turned her legs to jelly.

She clutched her saree tight and took small steps towards him.

He immediately pulled her to his arms and hugged her tight.

Riya sneaked her hand in his jacket and racked her nails on his back.

"I missed you jaan.." he kissed her hair.

"I missed you too... But work comes 1st right?"

"mmm... Wo to hai... Par kya karun? Tum ho hi itni haseen ki main..."

She detangled herself from him and glared him hard

'kaam chod ke to nahin aayeho naa...??! Aisa hai to..."

He kept a finger on her lips silencing her

"shhh... Tumhe ek kitaab likna chahiye. Romance ke moments bigaad ne ke taareke.. Kitna bolti ho tum riya...

She pouted cutely and he immediately bent down to kiss her on her lips.

He slowly and sensuously chewed her lower lip, licking upper lip.

Her knees turned jelly when he started caressing her bare waist. She clutched him tigt and leaned on to him

She slowly moved her arms up and clutched his hair in tight grasp.

He was kissing her with all passion, love. He slowly bit her lip making her gasp.

He took the opportunity to push his tongue in her sweet mouth. Their tongues battled, danced in sync.

They were lost in love, passion and desire.

They broke after long for air. She just hid her face in his chest.

"I love you riya..."

"I love you too arjun..."

"sameer..."

"hmmm..." he just kissed her hair without opening his eyes, nor changing their position.

"mujhe bhook lagi hai..."

"mujhe bhi... Tumhara..."

He said naughtily. He bent down to her lips to savor her.

She pushed him away and made an annoyed face.

"uff sameer... Main sach mein bhuki hun. Jab se aap waapas aaye ho, you are tiring me. I need a small break. Chalo pehle khana khaate hai.."

He knew she was right. He had missed her terribly and could not stop himself. She must be really hungry.

"oki... Chalo. Before that, lemme order something.. Kuch banane ki zaroorat nahin hai..." he kissed her forehead.

"iski zaroorat nahin hai. Maine already order kardiya hai aur I think shanta tai might have already collected it and left."

"smart huh..."

"aakhir aisha hun main...!" she winked at him and started towards dining area.

Sameer without any warning scooped her in his arms and took her to dining area. He made her sit on his lap and opened the containers.

They indeed had a romantic dinner.

After having food, aisha opened the last container and he saw vanilla cake In it. It was his favorite.

"aisha..."

"aapko pasand hai naa?" she smiled and picked a piece to feed him. He nodded his head in no and directed cake to her. He kept half piece in her mouth and immediately took other half in his mouth. They both finished the cake and ended up kissing each other.

After long they broke for air.

"that was really best dessert I have ever had. You heightened the taste of cake aisha..."

She blushed prettily.

Arjun and riya had their food in silence. Their hands intertwined across the table, eyes never leaving each other.

They fed morsels to each other, teasing.

At the end arjun brought her to gazebo on roof top. She stood confused.

Arjun slowly went on his one knee, took out a simple solitaire diamond ring, just like what she would prefer.

"riyu, I am not a person with thousand words, many a times I fail to express myself. Will you be mine forever? Will you bear my tantrums? Will you give me honor of being father and grand father to our children and grandchildren? Will you marry me?"

She expected this sooner or later but not this sooner at least. She nodded vigorous yes and leapt on arjun. Arjun stumbled back taking her along with him. She was all over him, her hair covering their faces. He slowly slid the ring and kissed her fingers with the ring.

Riya slowly whispered in his ears

"now you may kiss your fiancee..."

Sameer all the while kissing her, lifted her to their room.

She broke the kiss and sameer asked

"aaj arjun nahin aayega ghar??"

Aisha smiled and shook her head.

"nope. I booked a room for arjun and riya. Ghar mein sirf you and me. Hume naa jald hi shaadi ki taiyari karni padegi..."

" thats good. Let him be. Par anyhow, you wont get sleep dear..."

"sona kise hai sameer?."with that she kissed him.

Two couples were drenched in love that night...

The end.

princess_pari thumbnail
last four stories here are challenges by didu aka our payal...
arni of course...
😳
stories from next post...😃

princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by Payal_156:

Goldie wala arjun bro diary pov being a cop

pari: isme sirf arjun hai aur koi nahin...

Arjun was alone in his cabin, writing his journal.

He was going for a mission.

He opened it and started writing.

~~~

Dear diary...

I am not sure when will I open you again after today.

Ek police waala hun naa, to work calls me.

Police force, ek aise batch of people who are known as peace makers in the society.

Bachpan se hi mujhe unme se ek bann naa tha. And today i am one.

When ever I would hear the word police, mere rongte khade hote the.

Baba hamesha kehte the ki police waale society mein palne waale keedon ka safaya karte hai. Unhi ke wajah se aaj mein police main hun.

I always wondered what I would be if I were not in police force. I see nothing in my mind. Bachpan se sirf yahin sapna dekha tha maine ki police waala banunga aur desh ki seva karunga.

Police waala... ek aisa term that holds respect, dignity, responsibility.

Ek aisa term that makes me feel I am a responsible citizen.

Ek aisa term, designation, that helps me remove unwanted dirt from the society.

I could never understand why do people involve themselves in crime? Unhe kya khushi milti hai doosron ko nuksaan pahunchake?! I am still searching for the answer. Hoping to find it someday...

Border pe rehna waale soldiers jaise apne desh ke liye ladte hai, hum police force bhi aise hi hai. Par log ye samajh te nahin hai.

Hum un logon se ladte hai jo duniya se anjaan hai. Duniya se chupte hai.

Kabhi kabhi aise logon ki hame talaash hoti hai jo logon mein ek ho. Unhe pakad na bohut mushkil hai phir bhi hum unhe dhoondte hai.

Iss field mein risk hai, thrill hai jo main zindagi se chahta tha sab hai.

Par na jaane iss safar main maine dost kam aur dushman zyada banaya hai.kaun kaun kaha se hamare jaan lene aaye, pata nahin...

Jaan ki baazi lagbagh har case mein lagani padti hai hame...

Par... logon ko un sab cheeson ki koi kadar nahin hai.

Wo hum se darte hai ki hum unse kuch galat karenge. Humse door bhaagte hai, kayi log hamse nafrat karte hai...

Wo ye kyun nahin samajh te ki hum bhi unmein se ek hai. Unkke liye hi hum hai...

Maana ki kuch log laalach ke wajah se, kuch darr ki wajah se... apne farz se mooh modte hai, gaddaar ban jaate hai. Par har koi aisa nahin hota. I want to remove this fear from people that we harm them.

People need to trust us. We try to find justice for the wronged, and not to wrong people.

I don't believe in god. For me my work is God. My worship. My everything.

The khakhi I wear reminds me that I am a faithful servant of my nation. The gun in my holster reminds me everytime I pick it that I have responsibility to save people, protect them, punish the culprits.

Aaj bhi ussi ke liye jaa raha hun. Mere second family ETF se door. Undercover mission ke liye.

Pata nahin iss case ke baad main rahu ya naa rahu.

Mujhe meri jaan ki parvah nahin hai. Mujhse pehle, society aati hai... mere parivar se pehle, desh.

Iss desh ke koi kaam bhi aajau to mere liye ye kaafi hai...

I just want those culprits be punished...

Rathod to aai baba ko sambhal lega. Mujhe unki bhi fikr nahin hai. Kab laut kea au, ya kabhi na aau, bas ye dua hai ki mein kaam mein successful hojau...

Wapas aaunga ya nahin, I don't know.

Aane ki ummeed mein tab tak ke liye,

Alvida.

Arjun

~~~~~~~~~~~

He closed his journal and kept it in the drawer.

He locked it and with luggage went on his mission.

The end

Edited by princess_pari - 10 years ago
princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by Payal_156

2nd chalenge
write a sequel os of dua fr me

"Shree, koi aisa karta hai kya? Agar tumhe kuch hojaata to??" screamed Arjun at Shree who stood rooted to his spot.

"sir wo..." he was unsure what he had to deduce from the expressions of his senior.

He was literally spitting fire from his eyes.

His glare was making Shree weak in his knees.

Arjun took a few steps ahead and Shree went equal steps back.

It was not everyday event not to be at the receiving end of Arjun raute but today Shree felt it was something different.

He could see some unknown fear in arjun's eyes, unknown emotions...

"what if we had lost you Shree?!"

That one simple question threw Shree off guard.

"bhaisa... bhaisa dekhiye na, main apne college mein first aayi hun."

Roshni, clad in traditional rajasthani lehanga, odhani leaving a trail behind as she ran all round the corridors with the paper.

"arre waah roshni... ab to Mumbai mein aage ki padhai pakki..."

Sameer lifted her from ground and twirled her round, their laughter reverberating the whole house.

Their parents stood watching happiness of the brother and sister.

"hum wo hai jo desh ke liye jaan de de..."

"Arjun bas kar na ye filmy dialogue..."

"arre sam... film ka dialogue nahin hai ye. Dil se keh raha hun. Har roz bhagwan se yahin dua maangta hun ki agar meri jaan waqt se pehle jaaye, to wo bekaar nahin jaana chahiye. Jaate waqt meri ye zindagi desh ke kaam aana chahiye..."

"arre yaar... tu na aisi baatein kehke mujhe, the sameer rathod ko emotional kar deta hai... chup kar naa..."

"haha... aaj chup ho jaata hun sam... par tab matt kehna jab main hamesha ke liye chup ho jaaunga..."

Those were the glorious days when the two were in their training academy.

"Arjun... meet my little sister roshni... roshni ye arjun hai. Mera sabse accha dost hai ye."

Sameer patted Arjun on his back and hugged him sideways.

He saw from corner of his eyes that Arjun was lost... lost in the beauty of his sister.

And she, she was blushing...

He grinned mentally at the sight of all-the-time-in-control Arjun Raute lost in something or someone.

It was not always he was into someone and nor his sister.

The mere thought of his sister and his best friend together made him happy.

He knew Arjun was a nice guy and his sister would always be happy with him.

Sameer was running with arjun's mobile in his hand.

Arjun was yelling sam's name and ran as fast as his legs could take him.

He finally managed to pull sam and tried to pry out the mobile phone in his hand.

"sam, phone *huph* mujhe dede..."

"nahin saale... tu ne mujhse ye baat chupayi ki tu roshni se..."

Arjun with all his might hugged sameer and whispered in his ears

"mana matt karna sam... I love her with all my heart and soul...can I marry her?!"

"tu ye mujhse pooch raha hai? Meri behan se kaha?"

"nahin baba... meri premika ka ek bhai hai. Khadoos types you know?! Agar usme mujhe maar diya to? Isiliye found it safe to ask brother first. Kya kehte ho? Doge apni behan ka haath mujhe?"

"haan saale.."

"jija..."

Sameer punched his gut and Arjun mock punched his nose and both together broke into uncontrollable laughter.

His sister was in that traditional rajasthani bridal attire.

She looked eternal, glowing like a goddess in arjun's love.

he saw her smile at Arjun shyly when he openly winked at her.

Arjun... his best friend...

It was not hidden from him the small secret of Arjun roshni...

They were madly in love. They were like what they say-two bodies, one soul.

Sameer smiled through his tears seeing his sister walking with Arjun around the holy fire.

His heart swelled with pride.

Arjun glanced and smiled at sameer...

"par Arjun, roshni..."

"wo samjhegi sameer... bas usse zyada details matt dena..."

With that Arjun hugged him and left for his mission.

Sameer knew Arjun was an able officer. But brother in him, a friend in him was worried.

He assured roshni to reveal them as couple in media.

"what the hell?!!! Ye kaise hua dammit?!!?!!! Wo meri choti behan hai samjhe?! Aur tum log usko protect nahin kar paaye?"

He left to delhi with rest team.

Roshni was kidnapped. His baby sister...

He drove the car like a maniac. He wanted his sister and friend back safe and sound.

He just then received a call.

He saw Arjun dumping sikander and roshni seating in passenger and Arjun sitting in driving seat.

Why would not he understand? The bomb diffuse squad was on their way...

"sameer...aaj mera aur tumhara saath khatm hua...sorry main roshni ko  bhi nahin baccha pa raha hun... ho sake to maaf kardo hume...jaate jaate sikander ko bhi hum saath le jaa rahe hai...usse jeene koi haq nahin hai...alvida..."

Those words spoken by Arjun stabbed his heart like thousand knives, twisting and turning, draining blood out of him.

Sameer saw Arjun speeding the car and not many ten feet far ot blew into flames, carcasses thrown out. he knew he had lost two most important people in his life.

His best friend and his sister.

"NOOO..." sameer screamed loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sameer... sameer aankhein kholo... please sameer..."

Aisha was terrified to see sameer writhing on the sofa, screaming loudly.

She was watching him sleeping. He refused to rest after preparing for the pooja and sat on sofa with Aisha, Shree and chotu. At some point of time, exhaustion claimed him and he drifted into uneasy sleep. She knew he was having flashbacks in his dreams.

"Aisha... Arjun aur roshni... main unhe nahin baccha paaya..."

He dug his face in his palms and cried.

This was the day the all-in-control-chief lost his control.

It was Arjun roshni's second barsi and the flood gates of memories opened.

Aisha hugged him tightly and rubbed his back, tears brimming in her own eyes.

Shree and chotu too had tears in their eyes.

"humne bas ye dua maanga tha unse ki undonon ko humare saath hameasha khush rakhna, unhe saath rakhna. Wo dono saath to hai par..."

Shree broke into tears.

"Sameer bhaiyya...shree bhaiyya... agar aap log iase royenge to aaqif ko abhi accha nahin lagega..."

Sameer and others lifted their head to see an 18 year old shriya, who was rescued by Arjun.

"aaj unki barsi hai. Iska matlab ye nahin hai ki hum roye. Ye un donon ko bilkul accha nahin lagega. Aap log jaake taoyaar ho jaayiye. Pandit ji aate hi honge.

Aaj hi ke din hamare ghar se do log desh ke liye shaheed hue hai. Please... if you cry it will be like showing disrespect to them... please bhaiyya... bhabhi please..."

The misery in their eyes was replaced by pride and determination. Sameer wiped his tears and patted shriya's head.

"dua se kaun aaya hai?"

"sab..."

Sameer smiled and went to change.

It was two years Arjun and roshni left the world, left their beloved in deep loss.

It was the day when Arjun left his best friend and roshni her brother for ever.

It was two years they saw them everywhere around them, every place, every corner...

ETFians, had founded an organization called 'DUA' in the memories of Arjun and roshni. They helped the abused people, who tortured under the evil hands and gave them a new hope.

Shriya took the entire responsibility on her shoulder along with continuing the studies.

Their dua was now for those people who were working for their nation and also for those who suffered under the evil.

Dard mein, dard mein, dard mein
Nikle dilon se, dua, dua
Marhame, marhame, marhame
Rakh de dilon ki, dua, dua
Niraasha dale
Khile jo kyaari mein dil ki zameen ki dua
Diaasha poori kare jo bhi zindagi mein kami thi, dua

Andhere tarse, khuda ke ghar se
Ujaale na kyun barse
Guzaare kaise, saza ke jaise
Din namo ke lagey arse
Sab sajde de, sajde de
Dua karo

Kabhi bina baaton ko bhi khole bina honthon ko bhi
Awaaz do aaj, do aaj awaaz do, aaj do
Dil pe sahi dil mein nahi
Dono dil ki chuno toh bhi
Awaaz do aaj, do aaj awaaz do

Andhere tarse, khuda ke ghar se
Ujaale na kyun barse
Guzaare kaise, saza ke jaise
Din namo ke lagey arse
Sab sajde de, sajde de
Dua karo

Dard mein, dard mein
Nikle dilon se, dua, dua

their memories would never be erased from their heart. they were part of their every dua.

The end.

princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by Payal_156

Here u go two chalenges
sngs
o saiyan of agneepath
n
chithi na koi sandesh
write it on ur own
only arni...

Their life was bliss. They got everything what they wanted. it was their marriage today...

He was a super cop, and she, a simple girl.

He dreamed to remove every bit of evil from society, and she dreamed of spreading happiness and goodness, above all...keep him happy.

Finally, they were united.

Arjun Raute fell in love with roshni, the first time he saw her.

An angel in white, white she wore was symbol of purity, so was she. Pure, unadulterated at her heart, who saw only good in everything and everyone she met.

Where as he, being a cop, always saw negative side or the unseen side of everything and everyone. How could he not? He dealt with those criminals on daily basis, he was bound to do that.

His life was incomplete and he felt that.

His life had just shades of black and white, and grey.

Colours had no place till he met her... his roshni...

Meri adhoori kahaani
Lo daastaan bann gayi
Ho Tune chhuaa aaj aise
Main kya se kya ban gaya

He had lost his senses when he saw her. He stood in middle of the road gawking at her, when she left, the path she took.

Those nights were torturous for him.

She haunted his dreams, he could not sleep.

He dreamt of hugging her, kissing her, gathering her in his warm embrace, and much more. He thought he was losing it.

He was seen often lost in office. How could he not? Everytime he sat with a file or with his cutting chai, it was her doe eyes, her angelic smile, moon like face, her black long hair, perfect body...Aphrodite was only thing that came to his mind...

Sehme huey sapne mere haule-haule angdaiyaan le rahe
Thehre huey lamhe mere nayi-nayi gehraiyaan le rahe
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan...

She was lost in him. and also saw him lost in her. But what could she do? She saw him with longing an dwent to her work. She saw from corner of her eye that he was still rooted to the same spot.

She could not sleep that night or the night after that.

Her heart and mind stood still in the time she had seen him.

His perfect cut of jaw, strong, broad shoulders, determined stance..

He was a version of Adonis for her.

Everywhere she saw him, smiling, teasing her, winking at her, hugging her, kissing her and...

She was already in love with him...

World was in her fist when she got to know that he was her bhaiyya's best friend.

The same was with Arjun when he got to know that the girl haunting his dreams, snatched his sleep was his best friend sameer's sister.

Soon they became friends and when friendship turned to love no one knew.

She sat in front of mirror, dressed in dark orange nauvari sari, gazing at the dark bridal mehandi with his name.

She blessed and checked her attire.

She was waiting for him to take her with him for ever, as his wife...

She would be his forever, as Mrs. Roshni Arjun Raute...

Odhu teri kaaya
Solah sigaar main saja loon
Sangam ki ye raina isme tyonhar main mana loom
Khushboo teri choo ke kastoori main ho jaaun

She was sitting beside him in front of holy fire, he smiling at her.

She lowered her eyes blushing.

He took sindhoor in the ring and filled her maang. She closed her eyes in bliss.

She was his now...forever...

Kitni pheeki thi main sindoori main ho jaaun

They had each other now...

Love, care support... everything...

Sur se zara behki huyi meri duniya thi badi be-suri
Sur mein tere dhalne lagi
Bani re piya main bani baansuri
Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan
Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

She was a river...now she joined him, ocean of love, care and support...

She was drenched in his love. She wanted to shower him with her love...

Smile, happiness was an inseparable part in her life, with him...

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai
Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan...

She sat on decorated bed, waiting for him. eagerness, shyness, slight fear, happiness everything were overwhelming. She saw him entering the room. She curled her toes in anticipation. He smiled at her and locked the door.

He reached her and sat next to her.

He curled his finger and plaed it under her chin. He slowly made her face him and she bit her lip.

"you look eternal..." he spoke huskily.

He hugged her and then kissed her forehead.

Slowly he trailed series of kisses on her face...

They were lost in each others embrace, love...

Mere aasmaan se jo hamesha gumshuda thay
Chaand taare tune garrdishon ki lay badal di
Laut aaye aaj saare...

O Saiyyan...

His life was monotonous.

She brought colors in his life, a reason to smile...

For her saiyyan...

The end.

princess_pari thumbnail

He was sitting alone in his room, in her memories...

Those were all that was left in his life.

He saw an ornate box on the shelf.

He opened and saw piles of papers.

Letters...

A smile crept on his face.

Those were the letters he wrote to roshni and those which she wrote for him before their marriage.

He went and played the radio. it was one thing he argued with her all the time other than debating about her bhagwanji...

She had a strange affinity towards it.

The song which was played was sung by late. Jagjit singh.

It stirred something in his heart.

Chithhi na koyi sandesh€
Ho€ chithhi na koi sandesh
Jaane woh kaun sa desh jaha tum chale gaye
Chithhi na koyi sandesh
Chithhi na koyi sandesh
Jaha tum chale gaye
Is dil pe laga ke thhes jaane woh kaun sa desh
Jaha tum chale gaye...

Was not It fitting his life????

She left him... alone... akela...

He did not know where she was...

She must be in heaven, where she deserves to be...for a noble soul she was...

But were not his arms where she was destined to be? Then why did she leave him?

To dwell in his personal hell?!!!!!!!

Before marriage she would write long letters to him although they were in same city...

She preferred letters over telephones and mobiles...

Now... now she is in a land where he cannot write a letter and from where she cannot send one...

She had broken all ties by leaving him for ever.

Tears came down his eyes...

Ek aah bhari hogi hamne na suni hogi
Jaate jaate tumne awaaz to di hogi
Har waqt yehi hai gham, us waqt kaha the hum
Kaha tum chale gaye
Chithhi na koi sandesh jaane woh kaun sa desh
Jaha tum chale gaye jaha tum chale gaye
Jaha tum chale gaye...

He closed his eyes as lyrics played by...

His cheeks were damp.

She was in white dress, painted red by her own blood.

Pain was shooting through her abdomen where the knife was stabbed.

Her eyes had unshed tears, pain, agony...which were equally reflected in his...

A low painful moan escaped her lips but he could do nothing...

He had no strength in him to reach her, take away her pain, her sufferings.

He was badly beaten, but his pain was nothing in front of her pain, her suffering.

She was suffering because she loved him.

Where was he when her eyes screamed for him? his warmth.

He was there in front of her. Wasn't he?

But what could he do? Nothing...

He was a failure...

He could not save his love...

Har cheez pe ashkon se likha hai tumhaara naam
Ye raste ghar galiyaan tumhe kar na sake salaam
Hai dil mein reh gayi baat, jaldi se chhuda kar haath
Kaha tum chale gaye
Jahan tum chale gaye...

Tears were rolling down freely.

He had no control over them.

Everything around him in this house reminded him of her.

Everything, every piece screamed her name, the person who was the soul of the house and as well his.

The streets, where she walked, the shops where she purchased groceries and other things, the houses where she had friends, everything reminded him of her, her presence in his past and void now.

She had left a deep gash on his heart. His heart was ripped.

Heart where she resided once.

He had soo many things to tell her. He wanted her to know he loves her to heights, prove it every second of his existence.

But she left him, she was snatched away brutally...

He curled on the ground, clutching the papers tightly, closer to his heart, to feel her...

Ab yaadon ke kaante is dil mein chubhte hain
Na dard thhaherta hai na aanson rukte hain
Tumhe dhhundhh raha hai pyaar, hum kaise karein iqraar
Kaha tum chale gaye
Jahan tum chale gaye...
Ho kahan tum chale gaye

Memories... memories let you live through the harsh situations... good memories motivate you... but him... even good, blissful memories haunted him. They reminded him that he failed to protect her. Failed his wife, failed his friend, failed himself.

He was used to live with the nightmare that haunted him every time he closed his eyes.

Pain in his heart was too much to bear.

It was pulling him into a dark abyss of hatred, remorse, self destruction, guilt and what not.

He had learnt to mask his emotions in front of the world behind recklessness, arrogance and anger.

But who was there to see the bleeding heart, bruised soul behind them?!

Tears freely flowed when he was here, in their house.

It is said tears wash away the pain of heart.

But in his case it was not.

Those tears reminded him of roshni in her final moments. Her pain her tears...

Those tears would pierce his heart like knives.

Silent tears turned to uncontrollable sobs.

He just wanted her with him, to sooth his broken heart. To assure him everything was well and fine.

To shower him with her love.

But she was gone to a land unknown to him, where he could not reach out for her.

He knew he would never be able to see her but his heart wanted to see her...

He was a mess n himself.

He was broken into thousand pieces when she left him.

His heart soul left him when his roshni died...

He kissed the letters and said in broken hoarse voice...

"waapas aajao roshni... please... main au raise nahin jee sakta..."

The end.

princess_pari thumbnail
oki friends...

finally i managed to post all stories...
now sitting back and waiting for your reviews...
please accha lage to like aur comment zaroor karna...😳😳

-pari❤️

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww... AWESOME!!!

vaise... Angry Shree imagine karna thoda mushkil hai.. Haina? He is always so sweet, so caring!!