Virika OS: A Night To Remember

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Felt like writing something new and fresh. This is a one-shot so don't ask for a continuation 😆 Thanks Ashy and Shru for your help ❤️ 😳 ❤️ It's very different from what I've wrote before so hope you enjoy it. I really don't know how it is 🤣 FYI its meant to be funny 😆 

~ A Night To Remember ~

Jeevika woke up with her hand on her head. That throbbing pain wasn't helping and neither was the sight in front of her. Who was this guy? This "random" guy turned around in his sleep making Jeevika have a moment. A moment of stupidity. A moment of regret. How drunk had they gotten last night? Jeevika slowly and carefully tried getting out her bed, but she had nothing to cover herself with since Viren had the blanket covering him. 

j - "ughhh"

She reached out for what looked like a towel in this huge hotel suite almost falling from the bed. She quickly covered herself and headed to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror feeling a little guilty. Not a little, but really guilty. After what happened with Sameer last night she clearly lost her mind. It shocked her how SHE moved on really quickly. Or did she really move on from him? He was her love for three years and all of a sudden he decided to leave the country for a stupid job? Yeah so what if the job offered him several benefits' he wouldn't have his love there and he knew that. He knew Jeevika's dreams and desires. Her dream of opening her restaurant. Not just any restaurant, but a beautiful one right on the beach. Just thinking about him now made her want to punch the mirror in front of her. 

j - "Ughhh why me' what a douche bag. He's not gonna get anyone better than me and will come running back from London in one month. Let him freeze to death there. I'll see him now" 

She washed her face trying to get her mind to calm down. If she didn't control her anger' well only God knew what stupid thing she would do next. I mean getting so irritated that she hooked up with a guy' and that too not any guy. The stud, the jock of their college. Every girl dreameddd of hooking up with him and had they known about Jeevika having slept with him she sure would be dead meat. But Jeevika was Jeevika. Sameer was the start and end to her life and well now London was clearly more important to him than his girlfriend. Whatever she couldn't think about it anymore. She went back out to see Viren sitting on the bed shirtless. Boy those abs just turned her on more' Jeevika questioned herself for a minute on why she didn't ever give any other guy a chance..  Oh yeah' that DUMB Sameer' She obviously couldn't tell Viren though how hot he looked cause well his ego was already to high. Higher than the Burj Khalifa even. And after their history... That was the last thing she needed. 

v - "Stop checking me out" he said putting on his low neck white tshirt on
j - "Eww' why in the world would I even do that?" 
v - "The same reason you walked to me at the bar and started flirting with me?"
j - "Me? And flirting with you? Give me a break"
v - "Yeah.. uhm what was that little nerdy guys name that left you for London? Sameer right?"
j - "Dare you bring him up. Or"
v - "Or?"
j - "Or I'll throw this vase at you" she said picking up the vase from the table. 
v - "Does it look like I'm scared of a skinny freak like you"
j - "Was that a diss?"
v - "I forgot one detail. A skinny freak who drinks like the world is about to end tonight" 
j - "Excuse me.. I was upset last night."
v - "Yeah I'm sure you were' Next time you decide to "spend a night" with a guy be sure not to name your ex"

Jeevika wanted to punch the guts out of this guy now how dare he insult her like this. 

j - "And next time you wanna kiss a girl at a bar make sure you have a spearmint because you're breath stinks"

It actually didn't, but she had to say something to give a piece of her back to him. And man oh man did she. For the first time in his life Viren Vadhera was feeling conscious of himself that he ran to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth making Jeevika laugh like a clown outside 🤣 

j - "What a loser" 🤣 😆 🤣 

Viren came back and saw some money placed on the table.

v - "What the hell is this?"
j - "For the room' and the breakfast coming up in 5 minutes. I'm starving"
v - "Yeah you are a wild animal" he said to himself but she heard. 
j - "Can you just shutup?"
v - "Take this pity money. I don't need it. I think I can afford a hotel room for a night"
j - "And the ego is off to the Burj again" 😆 

Their breakfast came and the both of them sat with a distance eating.

j - "Uhm what happened last night"
v - "Just between you and me. Jiya will kill me if she finds out" 
j - "Oh so you're still with that s***?" 
v - "Please she is not a s***"
j - "Mhmm you should try seeing her behavior behind the boys locker room during college days"

Viren knew of her behvaior but ehh that was his type and he knew about every behavior of hers. Well obviously cause all the girls would come tell him, pity him for having a lame girlfriend, and then try to make him feel better. But Viren couldn't take in Jeevika dissing her like this. 

v - "She's better than that nerd Sameer"
j - "Go to hell"
v - "The invitation just came' but it was addressed to you. Maybe I'll join you in sometime later in hell?" 🤣 
j - "Let that Jiya go with you. You'll need company. I'm off now' See you never again"
v - "Adios" 

Jeevika took her bag and left the hotel. She stepped into the elevator, but she didn't feel complete. Was she forgetting something? Whatever it was she just carried on. Carried on like nothing ever happened. She realized what she was missing. She was missing being in a relationship. She missed having someone around even though it was just barely over 12 hours. And suddenly as she went down in the elevator she realized her love. The love was too strong for them not to be together. Who was she kidding? He was her love and always was going to be. Jeevika was confused what she should do now. She just walked desperate to her car. Desperate to have a shoulder to lean on and someone to abuse at taking it in calmly knowing thats just how she was. As she got underground in the parking structure and to the car about to open her door she felt someone's hands going across her waistline. 

j - "Viren, I love you"
s - "WHATTT? You love who?"
j - "Sameer? What are you doing here?"
s - "Wait a second. Viren Vadhera? When did this happen? I mean we broke up yesterday and today I came to tell you that I said no to my job and you're already in love"
j - "Quit it Sameer. What we had was clearly not love. I was your showpiece and for me well you know I just like being in a relationship. But last night I learned I wanted a relationship, but with Viren"
s - "This is the same Viren who dumped you your senior year of high school and took that Jiya girl to prom instead of you and then I came to the rescue"
j - "And you're the same Sameer who choose a job over me. Cheapo' Get out of here" she said smiling at him 😃

Boy did that feel good. Finally she realized something. She knew she always made the wrong choices, but she knew this time it would be right. She went back upstairs to the lobby of the hotel and found Viren about to check out from there. She ran to him and dragged him near the elevators. 

v - "Hello? What are you doing?"
j - "Quit it already. I'm tired of being enemies now. Okay you choose that w**** to go to prom with and not me whatever. I know you love me. Stop being a donkey now and admit it"
v - "Excuse me?"

The elevator opened and she took him inside the elevator.

j - "Tell me when you're gonna stop being a'" she was going to say jerk but she got herself a treat. A smooch from Viren. She wanted to kill him first for not letting her complete her sentence. I mean she was Jeevika. How dare anyone not listen to the golden words coming out her mouth? But that kiss or smooch actually was too romantic to care about. She moved her hands on his back kissing him with equal lust and desire' Once they broke out for a breath Jeevika obviously couldn't keep her mouth shut for a second and decided to ask a question'

j - "Shall we cancel checking out from the hotel" 
v - "Obviously! Why else are we going back upstairs to our room" 😆 😉 🤣

This time she kissed him first and when the elevator made the noise they quickly got out and back to their suite. He quickly opened the door and didn't waste a second starting to kiss her immediately. 

j - "Hello wait"
v - "Now what you greedy girl"
j - "I'm not greedy 😡"
v - "Well you were last night after we came to the hotel from the bar" he said reminding her of what they did last night
j - "Shutup and listen to me"
v - "Yes mam"
j - "You're breaking up with Jiya and now you're my official boyfriend"
v - "We broke up last week" 😉 
j - "What? Earlier you told me'.?"
v - "Yeah just to make you jealous. Wanted to see if you still loved me" 😳
j - "Retard! FYI your breath doesn't stink" she said laughing 🤣
v - " 🤬 "
j - "Viren is that how you talk to your girlfriend?"
v - "No sweety"
j - "Respect me"
v - "For now I'm going to kiss you" 
j - "Last night will be A Night To Remember"
v - "It sure will" he said carrying her to the bed and kissing her freely and passionately. 

And with that kiss they promised never to make each other jealous again and to be one for the rest of their lives!

❤️ Feedback Welcome ❤️ 
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhoxi thumbnail
I'm really sorry everyone 😭 It won't be again 

And I really didn't helped though even though you asked for help I said idk...

Coming to update: 

It was really different than you usually used to write...

Jeevika is being portrayed so well like totally out of mind that anyone could think of. 

Their fight was funny and all those jealousy bits... 

When sameer came back for a while I thought she'll patch up with him but thank god she didn't

Overall OS was superb and cute as well, Loved it 👍🏼
Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res😭

Unres

i wanted 2 be first😭 nevermind im on da first page dats enough🤣
okay cuming 2 da update...
it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
hahahaha da way dey were fighting🤣
da ending was superbly written...
so hot nd romantic☺️
y dnt u write stories lyk dis??????😕
it was awesome kany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nd wen did i help u dear🤣 i nly read it nd tld hw it was..
anyway thnx fr praising me🤣
plzzz write more OS's lyk dis...
i promise i will also write if u do😳
luv u kany❤️
thnx fr da pm..
Edited by shruthi13 - 10 years ago
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

res res

Unres 

Me no first 😭

ASHYYY😡

OMFG The OS was PHENOMENAL 

I loved it ❤️

Sensational Work😃 

What an idea?⭐️

Jeevika's line🤣

You're Amazing👏

I loved it to core ❤️

OMFG THE ENDING ☺️

A* work bro😉

Remarkable OS😳

Thanks for the Pm😊

Edited by Virika11 - 10 years ago
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ashy you can go die -.-

I hate you 😡

Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have to be on the first page too 🤣

OMG i burst out laughin after i read the OS...lloll. this was really funny specially their little fights <3
Jeevika is soo different in this OS, i mean really good different, never seen her like this before, something new and i love it. Viren as always is a handsome hunk, and of course every girl is crazy about him 😆 was really scared when sameer came back, i thought jeevs will go back to him, Thanks God that my thinking was wrong hahah..last part was really hot dude, how they kissed on the way back to the room, and the elevator 😳😳😳😳😳 you have written a completely different story like you wright usually...superbly written, i bet it took u only half hour to write this, ur amazing keeni peeni. loved it so much and i swear i read it so many times already ;D keep writing more OS's like this and stop being a meanie!!!😉

Edited by jeevi7 - 10 years ago
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Always I'm surprised marzi didn't fight for first spot 😆
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb amazing updates totally loved it the way u potrayed jeevi was outstanding lolz they are so funny and sameer lolz the way u end it was perfect sissyEdited by Sabapari - 10 years ago
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

woww dis was outstanding👏
luved it
nerd sameer lol😆
der convo was damn funny😆😆
luved it
thnkzz fr d pm😛
Edited by rocksravya11 - 10 years ago
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This OS was so different to what u usually write..
Nicely written..Loved it...😊
Virika fighting was hilarious😊

Thanks for the PM..