preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
haww mannu gussa ku?
ab yeh virat ne kya kia?
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

hey everyone sorry for being late again too much..i hope you didn't loose intrest in this journey. so without my bak bak let's start the next part😊

part 25

Life is so strange na . i mean we have to face so many ups and down and hurdles in this short life. for some people it is a bless and for some it is curse. but whatever it is very intresting and enjoyeble..Their is no fun in life if we have not face its difficulties. people who face the difficulties of their life always got success in the "Journey of Life"

It had been two hours since manvi came back to life and everyone was getting eager and desperete to meet her. only virat was inside the room and doctors were checking her current state. after checking her doctor came out of the room and told them she is out of danger now and they could meet her.. they took a deep breath of releif and silently thanks to god..they were very eager to meet her but viren stopped them giving the reason that they should give some time alone to virman and they agreed with him happily.

The ICU was totally filled with silence and two souls were just looking at each other with pain ful and tearful eyes without blinking. they didn't speak a word b'coz their eyes spoke volume and they could understand each others situation without speaking any word b'coz their love was strong enough to feel their situation without any word..they could feel that how much they love each other and how much the fear of seperation shattered them to the core. manvi could see the mixed emotions of pain, fear, hurt and guilt in his eyes and this made her worried for him.. virat was still quite and just looking at her without blinking. tears made their way from his eyes and manvi was taken aback..she extended her hand to wipe his tears. virat came to reality when he felt her cold and shivering hands on his face.. he hold her hand and kissed them but didn't speak so manvi broke the silence

manvi: vi..virat (she called him in low and weak voice. virat looked at her with teary eyes) "why did you do this manvi" he chocked while speaking and manvi looked at him confused "what what are u saying virat" she asked him and virat looked at her angerily "you know very well manvi what i am saying? what was the need of sacrifice your life for me" hurt and guilt was clearly visible in his eyes " do you have any idea what i went through when you were fighting with life and death. i was dying every moment to saw you in this situation..you had gone manvi.i..i had almost lost you and i was cursing myself that i couldn't kept my promise to protect you..what if you didn't come back did you think that how would i survive? tell me manvi whay did you come between me and raj" he poured his heart in front of her and tears were continously flowing from their eyes.. manvi was stunned to hear this from him..she could see the guilt and pain in his eyes..she was feeling luckey enough that she has a husband like virat who loved her like hell and could do anything to protect her..

"virat what just i did was just for you. how could i see you die in front of my eyes. so plz don't feel guilty b'coz maine sirf wahi kiya jo ek wife ko apne husband ke liye karna chahiye tha aur mujhe pura haq hai apne husband ki care karne ka and i wasn't wrong" she said looking into his eyes and a lone tear escaped from her eyes..virat looked at her stunned after hearing her statement.."no you were wrong b'coz your life is nt only yours now it's mine also and who the hell give you the right to play with my life without my permission..manvi tumne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ke main tumhare bina je paunga" he as hurt with her words bt deep down inside his hurt he knew her very well that she could go to any extent to save him.. manvi took a deep breath and spoke "virat just answer me of my one question" virat looked at her confused.."what would you do if you were at my place and i was in danger..would you leaft me alone to die from that monster..kya tum mujhe nahi bachate" she said in low voice and virat looked at her for a minute and spoke "are you mad, how could you think that i would leave you in danger. tumhare liye main kissi bhi hadd tak ja sakta hoon aur phir chahe iske liye mujhe apni jaan hi kyu na deni pade" manvi smiled at his statement and virat looked at her in confusion "then how could i backed away to see you in danger..if you can fight for me then why can't i" virat was silentafter hearing her b'coz he knew that she was right on her place. the truth was that they both love each other so much that they can die for each other so their was no use for blaming..virat closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened his eyes again.."whay are u so understanding and mature" he said creasing her bandaged head "b'coz i am manvi virat singh vadhera and i can do anything" she said proudly and virat chuckled at her. he bend toward her and kissed on her forhead..manvi closed her eyes when he pressed her lips on her forhead.."i love you manvi plz don't do this again to me" i love you too virat" and they both shared a cute eyelock..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

after an hour virat went to meet doctor to discuss manv's current situation and manvi was shifted to room from icu..vadhera's went in her room to meet her and they were very happy to see her concious..manvi looked at everyone and smiled at them and they smiled at her back. vanshika maa came near her and kissed on her forhead.."how are u feeling now beta? is your shoulder still paining" she asked concerned and manvi was touched by her gesture "ma feeling better now don't worry" vanshika smiled at her and creased her hairs lovingly "i am your mother beta then how can i relax when my child is in pain" manvi was touched by her motherhood and the love which she was receiving from her. tears slipped from her eyes bt VM wiped them immediately and nodded in no. now it was dj and sb's turn to meet her "manvi beta i am proud of you that we got a DIL like you. tumne hamara sar garv se uncha kar diya" dadaji spoke proudly."now get well soon so that we can welcome you properly in vadhera house as a dil" everyone looked at swamini in disbeleif and happily..sb looked at everyone who was looking at her in shock "what happened did i say anything wrong" no swamini beta you are absloutely right"arohi came to manvi and sat beside her. manvi smiled at her bt arohi looked at her angerily and this made manvi confused"arohi" manvi called her but arohi moved her face to other side "don't talk to me i hate you" she said angerily and manvi smiled at her b'coz she know her friend very well and her anger and she know how to melt her anger in seconds " but i toh love you na b'coz you are my bff" she said cutely and everyone looked at her in aww. arohi looked at her and smiled through her tears..arohi bend and hugged her making sure that manvi coldn't get hurt"agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh" arohi asked her while sobbing and sat staright"tum logo ke hote huye mujhe kuch ho sakta hai kya" don't you dare to do this again got it" arohi said pointing her index finger toward her and manvi nodded in yes.

"now can i ask how are u feeling" viren asked manvi raising his eyebrow and manvi chukled"yeah sure jiju you can"ufff you scared us so much sali sahiba" viren pretended to be scared and manvi felt guilt to hurt everyone"sorry jiju" she said emotionally and viren shooked his head"don't be i was just kidding. i am happy that virat got a life partner like you. thanks for brighten his life" no jiju i am lucky that i have a life partner like virat b'coz of him i got a family like you,i got the love of a mother,brother everyone. thanks toh mujhe aap logo ko karna chahiye. if virat didn't come into my life then i would always in dark that i have no family" everyone smiled at her purity and politeness..viren mentally thanks to god for bringing her back to their life.

everyone left the room after talking her. now it was only jeevika and manvi in the room left..jeevika was looking at her sister whom she got back after the seperation of long 16 years. she had tears in her eyes but these tears were not of pain these are the tears of happiness. manvi looked at jeevika and her eyes got teary..jeevika was lost in her own thoughts and she came back to reality when she heard those words for which she was craving to hear"di" manvi called her and jeevika ran toward her and hold her tightly..she was just crying and didn't say anything" i am sorry di" jeevika stopped crying when manvi spoke she looked at her and nodded in no"no mannu"before she speak further manvi intrrupted her"plz di don't stop me let me speak. i am sorry di for talking rudely with you and not listening to you. i am sorry..you know when i was fighting with death i realized that i shouldn't have do this and listen to you. i realised that how wrong i was. i am sorry for hurting you di plz forgive your mannu" and freash pool of tears made their way from both of their eyes."nahi mannu you were right at your place b'coz you hav lost so much so plz don't ask for forgiveness" you are great di maine apse itna kuch kaha aur aap mijhe sorry bhi nahi bolne de rahi..aap itni achi kyu hai.i hurt you so much but phir bhi aap mujhe nahi dant rahi" b'coz you are my mannu and i can never scold her understood" they both laughed and shared their sorrow

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it aws now 6 days since that incident happened and manvi is recovering now but she was still in hospital as doctor advised virat that she was not fully recovered..everyone was treating her like princess and manvi was feeling like she was the most luckiest girl on the earth. in these 6 days virat didn't sleep properly and he neither went to home nor office as he wanted to take care of manvi by himself..he even ate that food which was served to manvi so that she coldn't feel like a patient..everyone spend a lot of time with her and tried to made her feel like she was at home not in any hospital.

on the other hand virat and viren caught raj..viren proved him criminal and he was sent to jail for lifetime..mr.mehra was guilty for his son's deeds and he asked for forgiveness from virat and his family..he was embarresed that what his son did. so he handover the project to virat totally and moved to austrailia and told him that they will discuss about project through the vedio confrence.

at afternoon jeevika came to hospital with lunch and saw that virat was trying to give medicines to manvi. she shooked her head and smiled at her kiddo sister and dever.. now it had become daily routine for virat to put medicines forcefully in her mouth..she thought manvi didn't change a bit she was just like before as she was in her childhood..

"manvi plz just to tab left so like a good gal take it" virat handed her medicines and manvi made a face" n plz virat i cant" she moved her face away and saw jeevika "di plz tell him na it taste bitter so i can't take it" she told jeevika making a puppy face"but mannu if you will not take your med then how will you recover" but di" she again made a face "ok fine bhabhi i am going to docto and ask him to let her stay permanently here" he said using his weapon and manvi screamed with eyes wide open "no i am taking med see" she showed him med and gulped them making weared faces..virat gave her a victory smile and jeevika laughed at manvi "oh god mannu you are the still same and didn't change a bit.tumhe pata hai jab tum choti this aur bimar pad jati thi toh pure ghar ko sar pe utha leti thi aur mumy papa ko tu bahot bhagati thi" manvi beamed in happiness to hear about her childhood and about her parents"di muma papa se yaad aya plz don't tell them that you found me. we will give them surprise what say" jeevika's smile faded as soon as she heard manvi's plan and she exchanged worried look with virat" di virat you know what when i 'll meet them first i'll try to be angry with them but after few seconds i'll hug them tightly and will tell them how much i missed them."she hold virat's hand and told him "sorry virat you will have to saty alone for few days b'coz i'll stay with the. di woh mujhe dekh kar kitna khush honge na ke unki choti c mannu ab kitni badi ho gayi hai haina..i will tell them that how badly i missed them in last 16 years and how much i craved for them. i am just waiting for that moment" she asked jeevika and looked at her who was looking down. manvi hold jeevika's hand asked him what happened through her eyes but jeevika didn't respond"di what happened why are you become silent suddenly" "you can not meet muma papa mannu" she said looking down and manvi was confused"why di" "b'coz they are dead two years ago" she blurted and tears slipped from her eyes..she told her the truth b'coz she didn't want her sis to kept in dark. manvi's grip on jeevika's hand got loose and she become expressionless..virat got worried. he cupped her face in his palms and whispered"manvi" manvi looked at him"virat what is di saying is not true na she kidding right" she asked him still hopping that her parents are alive.virat closed his eyes b'coz he wasn't able to meet his gaze with her..he encouraged himself and opened his eyes"manvi bhabhi is not kidding she is telling you the truth" manvi was stunned and she removed his hands from her face and screamed" no this can't be true you are lying" mannu this is the truth and you will ahve to bear it.you can't denny the fact" manvi placed her hands on her ears b'coz she couldn't bear that..she cried her heart out and jeevika consoled her. virat could nt see her in this situation so he left the room..after two hours manvi stopped crying but she was still sobbing..jeevika tried to made her eat lunch but she refused.after insisting a lot from jeevika she ate a little..jeevika gave her medicines and manvi gulped med without any argument and jeevika made her sleep..virat came back and saw her lady sleeping..jeevika gave him lunch but he didn't eat and sat beside manvi..he kissed on her forhead and sattelled himself beside her. and lost in deep thoughts

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it had been now ten days but manvi was still in hospital..arjun didn't allow them to take her home as he was a doctor so he knew about manvi's condition from inside and out..for people manvi was recovering but from inside she was still weak and her internal organs were not working properly..arjun had already told about this to virat b'coz he didn't want to hide this truth from virat as he was her husband so he has the right to know about her condition..that's why virat cared her like a maniac but he neither told this truth to his family nor manvi as he didn't want to gave them any kind of stree or tension..although he acted normal infront of manvi and everyone but from inside he was too much worried and concerned about her health.

like another day arjun was checking manvi's current reports in her room and virat was sitting beside manvi..after checking the reports he spoke "hmm manvi you are doing fine and recovering very well"arjun said patting on her cheek and manvi flashed her million doller smile"really it means now i can go home"she screamed in happiness"ummm not so soon manvi b'coz you are still weak "he tried to gave her reason but manvi was no less "but you just said that i am fine" "i said you are doing fine not that you are fine" and hearing this manvi made a face "but i don't want to stay here anymore now" she said crossing her arms and looking straight "manvi is telling you for your own sake na" virat tried to calm her. manvi looked at him and hold his hand "but virat plz try n understand i really don't want to stay here" she pleaded him making a puupy face so that could melt but he wasn't "no manvi you are not going anywhere till you recover completely" "but virat" she stopped when virat glared at her "no means no try to understand" manvi got angry and loose her grip on his hand. virat looked at his empty hand then at her who was boiling in anger "no you try to understand..i am going to home today and that's final"she said angerily..virat was trying to calm himself "manvi see you can't even walk properly and you are still weak so plz it's just matter of few days plz" he tried to put some sense into her brain "no virat i can walk let me show you" she said getting up from the bed "manvi what are you doing" he asked her worriedly "just chill virat i am just proving that i can walk see" she take just one step and felt dizzy and pain in her shoulder where the bullet hit her but she tried to put a brave face and didn't show her weakness to virat..and when she tried to take next step she again felt dizzy and this didn't go unnoticed by virat so he hold her before she could fall.he made laid her on the bed and was really mad her at that time so he yelled at her angerily "manvi why are u not listening to me and behaving like a 5 years old kid. tumhe ek baat samaj mein nahi ati kya" manvi was taken aback by his anger and she got scared with his high tone..arjun who was watching all this as a silent spectator sensing that situation was getting worse so he tried to calm virat" virat just relax plz" he tried to calm him but all in vain "no arjun she should have to understand and stop her drama to go home right now" he told him sternly looking at manvi. manvi was pissed of from all this and she was feeling like cry at that time "and i want to clear one thing manvi that u are not going home until you recover completely understood" he told her angerily. manvi looked directly into his eyes and spoke rudely "you are not my boss now so stop ordering me like a bose and plz leave me alone for sometime alone vadhera" she spoke coldly and virat was stunned "manvi" plz leave me alone and i don't want to talk to you just go from here" she said not looking at him. virat was hurt by her words and angry on her "fine i am going" he walked out from the room angerily and arjun followed him

"virat listen to me yaar" virat stopped in corridor when he heard arjun's voice "arjun plz i am not in the mood to talk about anything right now"he was totally pissed off from manv's reaction "woah dude just chill and listen to me" arjun said calming him "plz arjun agar tum apni behen ki waqalat karne aye ho toh i am sorry i have no time for this" "virat first listen to me why are you getting so hyper" toh aur kya karu main you just saw na how was she behaving and i was telling her for her own sake" he said angerily and hurt with her behaviour"virat it is not her fault actually sometimes medicines make a person go insane and irritate and that's exactly happening with manvi" virat looked at him confused "what do you mean" he asked confused "listen manvi was a cancer patient and she is still on meditation. so she is still going through a treatment and taking medicines since one and half year..that's why she had become stubborn and rude and just want to get rid off from her illness (hawww what i am saying meri toh kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha k yeh mein kya logic de rahi hoon :p) i hope you undersatnd" virat nodded his head "i think you are right" hmm now go and pacify her" arjun said pointing toward manvi's room and virat took a deep breath "not now b'coz she is very angry and you know her anger very well" "tough luck dude" arjun patted on virat's shoulder and left for to check another patient

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it was evening time. virat was sitting outside of manvi's room in corridor and here manvi was still boiling in anger. arohi came hospital to meet manvi and saw virat sitting outside manvi's room. she sat beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder "what happened bhai why are you sitting here alone? you should be with manvi" she questioned him and virat looked at her "she is angry with me" "what but why" she asked confused and virat narrated her whole story "omg bhai now how will you paciy her" she was worried for her brother b'coz she very well knew about manvi's anger "don't worry i'll handle her you just do me a favour. plz go to her and take care of her for now plz" he requested her and she nodded her head and went to her room. she saw manvi in a sitting position with an angry face..she cleared her throat and spoke"manvi what happened" she hoped for an answer. manvi looked at her "didn't your chep brother tell you what happened" she asked her angerily "manvi plz relax, don't get hyper it can affect to your health" "ohh plz now don't start your lecture like that khadus,chep vadhera" arohi widened her eyes listening her words "manvi that khadus and chep vadhera is your husband now remember and he is just protective about you" she tried to calm her anger "arohi if you also want to talk on that topic then plz you can go" she said a bit rudely "ok ok let's skip this topic" "fine" arohi stayed with manvi till 9 o'clock and after making manvi eat her dinner and med she left for home as virat told her to go home b'coz it was getting late

virat entered in manvi's room making sure that she is sleeping..he saw her sleeping peacefully and went toward her. she was just looking like an angel while sleeping..virat ruffeled her hairs and placed a soft kiss on her forhead so that her sleep couldn't get disturb. after admiring her for long time he turned to move on couch when he felt a tug on his hand. he turned immediately and saw manvi hold his hand..and what he saw tears in her eyes and virat got worried. he sat beside her on the stool and wiped her tears "manvi what happened and why are u crying? is your shoulder paining? should i call doctor?" he asked in one breath getting panic and manvi started crying loudly. and sat on the bed."manvi what happened plz tell me" he asked cupping her face "am sorry virat" virat got confused, he stood from stool and sat on the bed beside her hugging her from side "sorry for what"manvi looked at him with tears in her eyes "i am sorry for hurting you. i shouln't have talked rudely with you i am sorry" and she again started crying. and hugged him tightly. virat hugged her back and patted her back to calm her "no manvi even i am sorry too. i also behaved rudly with you" he broke the hug and wiped her tears "so be a good girl and stop crying ok" he wiped all the tears from her face and tried to lighten her mood "now stop crying like a kid b'coz pushpa i hate tears re" he said jokingly and manvi chukled a little "but virat i really want to go back home plz. i missing my home like hell..you know na i hate hospitals,medicines..and see these white walls as if they engulf me right now. plz virat plz" she again pleaded him. virat closed his eyes took a deep breath and opened his eyes "ok i'll talk to doctor tomorrow and if they allow will go back ok now smile" manvi smiled widely "sachii" muchii" he brushed his nose with her and kissed on her forhead.manvi hugged him tightly "i love you virat and you are the best husband in tha world" "aur tum dunia ki sabse pagal wife ho" he mocked her. manvi broke the hug and looked at him angerly and her mouth open like 'o' "relax just kidding you are the bestest wife in the world" manvi smiled at him. some strands of her hairs came on her face with air. virat tucked that strands of hairs behind her ears..she closed her yes with his touch. virat smiled at his affect on her. manvi slowly opened her eyes and lost in his deep brown eyes "i love you manvi" virat said lost in her dove shaped eyes. manvi blushed slightly and looked down. virat held her chin up and she looked into his eyes.they both were lost in each other that they forget their location. virat looked at her lips and moved closer to her. manvi clutched his shirt tightly in her fist when she felt his hot breath on her face..he moved more closer and their lips were just inches apart their hearts were beating fast and manvi closed her eyes in anticipation and in a few seconds he placed hhis lips on her and they kissed slowly yet passionately. they were kissing after long time and their was passion and love in their kiss. although they kissed several time but whenever they kissed they felt like it was their first time b'coz their one kiss hold so much passion,love and promises for each other. after kissing passionately they broke apart breathing heavily and joined their foreheads..manvi rested her head on his chest and feel his heart beats and slowly the night faded away living their moment in each others arms no actually in their true love's arms

-so that was the next part. I know it was a lame one but sorry for that. if you liked this part then plz hit on the like button and give me your feedback.

love
shivali😳
Edited by virmanfan013 - 10 years ago
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

unres'
awesome update
love jeeman convo
virat is so caring
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by nisha_virman - 10 years ago
Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Wow an awesome update after a long time.
Really liked manvi and jeevika conversation. Beautifully written.
Virat is so caring and loves manvi so much.
Now waiting for next update.
Thanks for the pm and takecare of your health.
Edited by sonu0111 - 10 years ago
virumanu thumbnail
super awsmee...loved the update...
continue soon plzzz
nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
updated after a very long time
was waiting
it was awesome
loved the fight between virman
manvi was so cute
please continue soon
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
//
sorry for late...
Bt superb update...
Liked it so much...
Thank u for pm...
Love virmaan each convo...
Continue soon...Edited by Niaksharma - 10 years ago
ambarsariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊...nice cum back!!!! 
continue soon!!!
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey superb updt...quite long enough...finally everything is sorted out btw jeeman...her parents demise was sad...lolzzz the logic behind manvis weird behaviour was quite illogicle..lolll...but never mind...virman lovely dowely moments was cute...but want more romace...pls cont asap