Asad-Zoya OS | When Asad Ahmed Khan Cuddles. ;)

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

----

Zoya saw Asad sitting on the couch and flipping through the various news channels on TV. He had been back after a long day at work and clearly looked stressed out. Zoya smiled and saw him spread out his arms on the couch, relaxing and yawning. 

This man was so adorable at times. Ammi and Najma were out for a Reception party so they would return later in the night. Dinner was an average affair. Asad hated it when she spoke with food in her mouth so she'd reduced her tantrums by a teeny-weeny bit. They were still there though. Suddenly a naughty thought ran into Zoya's delirious head. She moved forward, towards him. 

Asad saw her approach him from the corner of his eyes and stiffened. But before he could sit properly and bring his hands down by his side, Zoya had plopped herself next to him on the couch with her head resting on his chest and her arms going around his waist effortlessly. If Asad could've gone stiffer than he already was, he definitely would have broken by now. His hands were dangling in mid-air now, not on the head of the couch or at the base of it. He felt her snuggle closer to his chest, her nose was now rubbing against his chest, making him extremely tingly. 

Zoya thought that she was dreaming. Snuggling in to this man was even better than snuggling in to a teddy bear! His heart was thumping against her ear and she could inhale his strong, masculine scent. She closed her eyes and moved closer, if that was even possible! She was counting seconds as to when he would respond and gather her in his arms. But well, looked like she would have to wait forever. 

Asad's hand approached slowly towards Zoya's shoulder but due to some weird restraint, his hand couldn't move further. He remembered how much time he had taken only to say those three words to her. After that everything had fallen back in to routine and then they had gotten married, sans the physical advances. Today was the first day they had actually tried to get closer to each other in terms of physical advances. Why was she doing this to him?! It was making him uncomfortable as well as making him all soft. The way she was pressing herself against him, he had never been touched or hugged like this before. 

Zoya waited, waited and waited. But she couldn't feel anything apart from his slight shifting and probably his attempts at trying to move her away. The second Asad decided to give in to his desires and make her happy, she sprang up from the couch and walked inside their room, shutting the door loudly. Asad stood up and ran a hand through his hair, groaning in frustration! What the hell was going on? Were all married couples like this? Or was Zoya expecting too much? He sighed and walked in to their room after putting off the TV. He would definitely not let her down today!

Asad entered his room to find Zoya folding clothes in anger. He could easily figure out from her body posture that she was angry and probably calling him a million names at the moment. He smiled and walked towards her, standing right behind her but not letting her become aware of his presence, just yet. He inhaled a deep breath and jumped on to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly. He could feel the fabric slip from Zoya's hand and fall down. 

Zoya shut her eyes and felt his nose nuzzling her hair near her neck. She felt as if the world was going to collapse from under her feet. His body was cocooning her in such a tight fashion that she couldn't breath. She brought her hands and placed them on his arms that were holding her waist so possessively. The feeling of being held this way by your husband, your man, specially Asad Ahmed Khan, was so rare and so breath takingly beautiful. She pushed herself back in to his arms and found him smiling against her neck. She turned around and placed her arms around his neck. His arms still intact at her waist. 

"That wasn't very difficult now was it, Mr. Khan?" She rolled her tongue in her mouth. 

"For a person as uptight and emotionally challenged as me, it was like breaking the ultimate barrier of my heart." He joked. 

"Really? Then how are we going to..Errmmm." Her voice faded off as she realized what she was going to say, turning all red.

Asad smiled and said, "It'll happen when it's time. Don't think so much." He stroked her cheek with his thumb. 

"Well, I must say. Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan finally cuddles with his wife! This day shall be recorded in the book of great historic events." Zoya bloated. 

Asad just laughed and brought his forehead to rest against hers. Oh he loved her so damn much! But definitely not as much as she loved him. 

----

Ermm, was it good? I hope so. ðŸ˜†
Likes and Comments please. (:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res. :P

*Edited*

Consider me your new fan, will you?
It was soo cute. PM me the list of all your works, please? Would love to read them ðŸ˜³
Edited by -ARLover- - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aw fizzi cute wala tha!

Enjoyed it!
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Awww that was lovely !!! :D
I loveeed it !!! :)
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Aw fizzi cute wala tha!

Enjoyed it!

Thanks, Del! ðŸ˜³
Show mein toh I wanna twist his arms, break them and give them to him in his hands. ðŸ˜¡
If that's even possible. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...
Awww that was lovely !!! :D
I loveeed it !!! :)

Thanks sweetheart! <3
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ARLover-

Res. :P

*Edited*

Consider me your new fan, will you?
It was soo cute. PM me the list of all your works, please? Would love to read them ðŸ˜³

I will. :D
Thank you so much! <3
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Thank you! <3
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was uber cute <3
You portray cute stuff very well , I had loved baby Myra alot 
and this one is amazing 
Keep up the good work !
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khwahish-

That was uber cute <3

You portray cute stuff very well , I had loved baby Myra alot 
and this one is amazing 
Keep up the good work !

Thank you so much babe. You loved Baby Myra? :) 
Aww. That's so sweet. ðŸ˜³