Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbbsrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am just speechless after reading this story...
this cant get any better..
You are a God gifted writer..
such calmness,serenity,vision, idea,dialogues,depiction of thoughts,depiction of scenes,..Ohh my my

Yar you are a Gem MashaAllah...
I am becoming big fan of yours seriously..

Till the end when things were not going right i had a belief that you have prominsed to give a happy ending so she will come back..
plus the way they both decided to take things together slowly was sooo real..it happens in real life too..
a lovely story..
i havem missed a few previous stories of you and i am definitely gonna read and comment on them ..

Allah bless you both ..ameen :)
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!! A brilliant ending to a beautiful story, Juhi!! Bravo!!  👏 Hats off to you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Though, I love the "Happily ever after" ending, this is really refreshing! At some point, I thought they were not going to get back together. I'm truly satisfied with the ending. You've beautiful captured the realistic aspects of love and relationships! How true it is that couples have to work at their relationship especially with improving their communication skills and learning to compromise. I really love the ending at the skywalk with them meeting in the middle...very symbolic.

Thanks Juhi for this amazing but short journey! 🤗 I'm becoming such a big fan of your work!  This story will be one of those memorable ones just like your other stories!!  Hope you have a great day!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M need dat fairness cream nau yaara!!

Such a dark weight and tail.

Looneying early in da morning
Edited by LooneyLuna - 10 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LooneyLuna

If Ridz doesn't come back soon...

M going to have to be the new GIFer

N den everything Golmal Dun.

LooneyLuna thumbnail

Tum kaha gayi? Kab gayi kisi ko bata kar kyun nahi gayi?

Ps. Does this dialogue ever get old?
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LooneyLuna

Tum kaha gayi? Kab gayi kisi ko bata kar kyun nahi gayi?

Ps. Does this dialogue ever get old?

S! Where's my story!?

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Kaisi Teri khudgarzi
Na trailers de na update post Kare...

Re Semantiii
Aaja tujko pukare Teri pankhiyaaa
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Removed Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

A Note  for all our wonderful readers

Let me begin by thanking every single person who has read, liked, and commented on "ArHi Tales".

Our readers were our inspiration in every sense of the word, and your support means the world to us!

Due to a busy schedule in the asli duniya for both of us, there will be no new story next week.
I apologize for that.

And the week after that, this incredible journey will come to an end with our last two tales.

Semanti and I have decided to write these stories based on one single scene.
Essentially, this would mean two very different interpretations of the same sequence from IPPKND.

And we have also decided to leave that decision in your hands.
As you comment on Semanti's story, please take the time to let us know which scene you would want us to write about.
It could be a scene you loved, one you hated...or one that made you laugh.
We will then choose the scene which most of you seem to prefer, and weave a tale around it.
Two tales, actually.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

-Juhi and Semanti.

P.S: Our decision to end the tales at this point was taken before we posted the first update, and we did this because of other commitments from the month of June onwards.
It has nothing to do with the plagiarism issue, just wanted to clarify that!

Comment on the tale:

Yes, the intense characters of "Rebecca" could very well be Arnav and Khushi.
Just like James and Lily could be Arnav and Khushi as well.

But neither of those would be possible, if it wasn't for a skilled and precise pen that weaves a believable, yet fantastic tale. And for that, here's a round of applause for you.
I absolutely love the way in which you adapt these characters and yet retain their essence, this is what truly makes your writing special to me.

First off, thank you for making Sheesh Mahal live up to it's true potential, one that was never really explored in the show.
And you are a master at creating the perfect atmosphere in your opening paragraphs!

The story of how they met was written to perfection, and created this image in my mind of an innocent young girl and a worldly,arrogant man who is master of all he surveys.
Again, what could be more IPK?

But my absolute favorite part was the one where Khushi decides to confront him after the nightmare. The truth comes tumbling out, and things get really dark when I imagine the calm way in which these two are discussing the death of his first wife.

And then, true love triumphs, as Khushi decides to...well, essentially cover up for her husband. It may not sit well with our sense of morality, but it does satisfy our romantic nature in a twisted way, yes?

And that, I think, is the true strength of this tale. You have managed to give us two essentially flawed lovers, and yet we fall in love with them more than ever.

Take a bow, S.

Justice has been done to the nightmare scene from the show, finally.

And I cannot leave without telling you this.There are two things that make me  sad about ending ArHi tales: one, the fact that I won't be able to read these awesome comments from our readers...and two, that I won't be able to read the tales you have written here.

This collab has been a great experience, and I'm going to miss working with you on the tales!

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 10 years ago
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Darkest Res Ever
I was thinking something like the halloween tale, I completely forgot that after my "lion king" nightmare! 

GENIUS? 
With every tale you both just take it up like 50bajillion notches. 
Ok before I start, I am new to the darkside, so pardon my inexperience..I am still unsure about how I feel, and I have read it 3 times already. I cant even sit through the Noorie remix music video without feeling a bit spooked out. Like you inspired non-HP phans to go read it through a charmed tale. This makes me want to go read Daphne, and finish my Wide Sargasso Sea. If not to fall in love with their love, at least to understand the appeal. 

So here I stand: is it possible to be completely spooked out and yet feel that rabba-vey in the air? 

Its like walking through the most eerie lane, at the eeriest time possible! You did it so well, Sheesh Mahal, what a setting, loved the first couple of paragraphs, with the jibes at high society. That should have set us up for what was to come, perhaps. 

Then the way you played upon arnavji and mahal's resemblance..especially through K, well rounded as usual brotown. We have met our share of aloof ASR's but this one I thought him to be a Murakami aloof with thinking about his one true love, and he turned about to be a murderous aloof, LOVED IT. He is perfection of the ASR here, not the angry aspect, but the masked man!

Your khushi captured me from the start. Obviously you played the blind stereotype-r in me. A khushi like that would never use the word "hate", I mean she didnt even use it for Shyam after everything that happened. I loved that paragraph..juxtaposition-ing it with K's age! 
den frustration dun

This feels like a strange ode to Lavanya. 
"a faceless woman hounding her even in her dreams."
It surprises me you are the same person who wrote someone like you. I guess that just goes to show your versatility and being un-attached to character names and relationships..something I always find difficult to overcome. I love how you painted her through khushi's eyes, through the "snippets". Then turned it all completely around with Arnav's vivid monologue in that armchair. She seemed the most real out of the three, ain't that weird? I liked your gold-digger prototype it really worked. Anyhow above and beyond..she didnt deserve to die like that, par...

I never question the whirlwind type romance thing these two are usually involved in, but since the last two tales faraq padh gaya! 

I really enjoyed the age difference, adds to it all. She sound super innocent, and he has never sounded more "manly"..and I have never sounded more socially skewed or weird.  

In most of the tales so far, I have found it super hard to place the scene you guys were inspired by in the first go. But this one the moment he woke up from that nightmare, I was on to you! Small victories at last =P 
I love how you took it forward..instead of making her dance to a song (although I think noorie would fit in quite well here!). The passion and love we are accustomed to! This where I feel the rabba-vey. But then the next moment you pull the plug of the tape-recorder, ya? 
WHAT A SECRET. Thank you thank you thank you. That never-ending sepia'd flashback required the right amount of mystery. Some might say you took it to far? Hell I would usually say that, par the overall execution of it..made me agree with it. 
Basically my state wasn't very different from K's! 
"Shocked sweetheart" Oh how can one character disgust a part of you, while making goosebumps erupt in another. 
Her acceptance of it all..is another such thing..you want them to be together and in love, and yet you want her to flee.  

I feel like there is this underlying theme of Khushi the mistress of the mahal, and the way she "aged" throughout the story. I dont know how to articulate on that. Perhaps when I read it the 10th time, I will know what I mean? 

Even though this tale is way out of my league. I can't help love it and I definitely wish to read more by you in this genre, see you go all Sweeny Todd on me!! Your work always inspires me (dont worry no guns around here!) and I always learn something new, so I am super sad this is ending. But as long as we have the celebrations, captain and more of S, it can come to terms with J's note. 

J! The same goes for you, as long as you are around and indulging me in more storytime.. I can come to terms with this "the end". 

As far as the scene you already know. Although I am not too hung-up on it, whatever you do is going to be amazing..we have 11 tales to prove that! 

Welcome Cee!!!! Its nice to finally meet the person who inspired harry potter + IPK cross-over! 

Luna
ps. Oh man! I can blab, incoherently... 
Edited by LooneyLuna - 10 years ago