Frequent Posters

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
welcome back 
destiny really plays it cards well 
so khushi in raizada house now
then again who is this aman ?

Arnav as usual never accepts his own feeling easily and both are equally stubborn she never agree to accept his orders
how they cop up with each other

vkirant ...he really goes to attack her on

Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 10 years ago
hello87_11 thumbnail
great updates!!!!!!!!!!! glad your bak! :) 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update
Loved it
Khushi agreed to go with him
Cant wait for the next update
Thanks for the pm
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
welcome back dear ...
congratulations for new thread..
amazing update loved it please update soon.
sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Love ur story read the whole thing in 2 hrs couldn't stop ...👏
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Ahaa so now Arnav & Khushi are gonna live under same roof, wondering how his family members are gonna react. Awesome update dear, looking forward to read next. 

Thanks for the PM, it was an amazing chapter as usual 😊
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
loved both chapters  thanks so much
poor khushi she is all alone
i hope that creep never comes near khushi

RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back, nice update. Thanks for the pm
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oho finally look at this who is back after  her two weeks, four weeks leisurely stay in maika

Im simply jealous Vii and you know why

Superb update

So much happenings in one update

So aman is very imp for khushi

Don't u know im not liking this

I seriously never wanted anrav to say khushi as his wife because that would be too early, let thing take slow course

Im curious to know amore about aman and his mother

Update soon and from now o0wn we will not tolerate delay

Samjhe ya samjhaoon

congo for new thread
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Hello my dear fellow IPK Pagal jantas... Haa... I couldnt believe this myself... this fast an update... The break has been so relaxing that the enthu is back... and what more... I have been missed more by my virtual friends and readers more than my Hubby... But Men are Men... he must have been so happy with his occasional bachelor's life... that when I told him of my leave extension, he almost readily agreed😡
Not that I am complaining anyway 😆 Here is the next update... 
Happy reading and many thanks

Arnav, Kushi and Nani stopped briefly at the police station to enable Kushi formally give them a complaint and then started off to RM. The Journey to Raizada Mansion was a very quiet one. The glum hung overhead throughout and as the car entered into the gates of the mansion, Kushi relented to fresh tears as her previous experience there with her father came back to her, making her miss him so much.

As they stepped out, Nani invited her in with a kind demeanor. Kushi hadn't noticed much about the mansion's appearance when she came here for the first time. The situation was completely different' but then she wouldn't have able to notice much if the situation was any better- for it was late in the night and it was raining hard.

This time even though she felt gloomy all over, but still the evening light showcased the mansion in its utmost beauty, the antiquated and vintage outlook emanating a cozy and warm feeling inside her. She smiled at a little to herself.

"Our house is almost a century old." Arnav smiled at her as if he understood what she was thinking. She looked back at him.  She didn't realize that he had been looking at her when she surveyed the house.

She nodded a little at him and then looked back at the mansion

"It's very big" she told more to herself more awed at the magnificence.

"You can take a tour later' you will be here for some time na?" Nani told her.

Kushi caught Arnav looking at her again.

"Why is he looking at me to see what my reactions are when I see HIS house for the first time' What difference would MY opinion about it make for him?" she thought.

"Did you realize that this house is actually more in your name than mine now?" he asked the next moment, as if he read her mind for the second time in those ten minutes.

Kushi was taken aback for a moment. Then she realized it. The property had been in her father's name. But didn't he give Arnav the property papers back? What does this mean?

She looked at him confused. Then it struck her. Arnav had told her that her father had done so much for them' Was there something in that locker box which made Arnav realize this? Did he get his property back? Was there some other reason for Arnav other than to protect her to make her stay at his house?

Does he want to have a hold on her for the legalities that were involved in the property transfer and settlement?

Kushi was getting confused with all these thoughts that she didn't realize when she reached the threshold of the house which was open to her by the magnificently carved teak wood doors which were twice her height on the either side of her.

"Come in Bitiya.. think of this as your house" Nani smiled at her as she stood in.

Kushi smiled back. As Kushi stood there, she saw an old man come who had opened the doors for them watch her curiously. He gave her a toothy grin when he noticed that she caught him watching her.

"Come in Madam' put your right leg in and come'" The man said as he held his hand and took her bag in his hands

Kushi took out her right leg and when she was about to step in she felt a nudge at her elbow as she was being shoved in.

"There are no passwords to get into my house. The Entry is easy actually" Arnav chuckled at her as she grew irksome and shoved her elbow away from him.

"This is Ramu Kakka, our chief house keeper" Arnav introduced the man to Kushi

"Ramu Kakka, This is Kushi, she will be staying at our house for some time. Leave her bag at one of the guest rooms at the first floor" Arnav told Ramu Kakka and moved in to the lobby area where the family was seated.

"Come" he told her as she glared at him again. Kushi took a look at the family which was currently throwing curious glances at her.  She grew uncomfortable as she saw some 5 pairs of eyes scrutinizing her.

"This girl?" Dadi asked as soon as she placed kushi' "Isn't she Shashi's daughter?"

"So is the wedding scandal true after all? Why did you bring Miss Skinny Ankles here?" Mami passed a comment

"Mami, Her Name is Kushi" Arnav corrected her quickly "And Dadi, Kushi will be staying with us for some time'"

This made everyone gasp in surprise. Dadi raised her eyebrows. Nani answered Dadi's unvoiced question.

"Due to an unfortunate situation, I had to bring her home Subadra. Her father passed away and the only household which is close to being her family are away right now. After all that her father did for us, I felt inclined to show that gratitude to him this way

"How long will she be staying here?" Dadi asked Nani

"Actually there is no time frame as such Dadi'" Arnav cut in quickly seeing that the question hurt the already reluctant Kushi "You can stay here as long as you wish" he told her quickly

"Thanks, but I shall move out as soon as Madhumati ji is back" She told them in general "I shall pay a small amount if needed for staying here"

This last comment of hers threw everyone by surprise. Arnav gaped at her while Dadi smiled sarcastically

"We are not running any PG here" Dadi told sarcastically

"and we are not so very poor and broken down to get rent from guests" Mami added to Dadi's point.

"You don't have to pay us for staying here Kushi" Arnav told her, ignoring the snide remarks.

"I won't stay here for free" she told him

"You don't have to stay here for free'I mean there are no obligations attached' and again'You are forgetting... The house is still in your father's name" Arnav meant to make her comfortable with the thought of making her stay there, but ended up doing worser. He only realized the mistake a moment later.

"Did you bring me for that only is it? I mean the property? I wouldn't want to own this house anytime' Not that way' If there are some legalities pending, I would readily do whatever you require to take it into your ownership'" Kushi started to talk breathlessly.

"No, I didn't mean it that way'" Arnav told her hastily' He didn't know what else to tell her to make her feel comfortable. Why was he feeling so lost at words with this girl? Is it because she is so good at giving back a cheeky reply? He looked at his Nani for help.

"Bitiya' Leave all those thoughts' as long as you stay here you will be one of family members ok?" Nani told her generously "and I am not going to let you stay here for free' you might have to share your affection with us- as a family member"

This atlast brought out Kushi's smile.

Arnav heaved a relieved sigh and quickly made introductions to his siblings who were quieter for the larger part of the conversation.

All the three nodded or waved at her, but Kushi felt that all their glances and smiles looked apprehensive.

"Anjali, would you take her to her guest room at the first floor" Arnav asked his sister

"Me ?" Anjali jumped up from where she was sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"yeah"

"come along" She told to kushi as Kushi reluctantly started up the stairs behind Anjali

As soon as Kushi moved from there Dadi stopped Arnav

"So, tell me whats the story"

"Nothing else dadi' As Nani said, her father passed away and she can't live there alone. She doesn't have any relative and'"

"and what is the need for us to take responsibility for her when others don't care?"

"Because her father cared for mine'and I feel I am in a way responsible for her current situation'Her father could have been saved if I had been a little more understanding' and she hadn't even once held me guilty for that- I felt inclined to help her" Arnav told impatiently

"Is it only that' or is there anything else which is of interest?"

"Like what?"

"Like the wedding scandal?" Mami offered

"I told you all that it is rumor' we are not married' the girl wouldn't ask to pay for staying her if she was married to me' would she now? We literally tried hard to convince her to move in here'" Arnav told them all

"He is right' Don't read too much into this Subadra, It was my suggestion to bring her here" Nani offered much to Arnav's relief

"Anyway, see to that the legal documents are corrected and settled while she stays here' make use of her presence here now that she is here' We can't go searching for her once she moves out" Dadi said and moved out closing the chapter.

Mami who had been planning to linger around and fish Arnav for more information, moved out of the lobby too owing to Nani's call.

Akaash and Nk who were still there, raised their eyebrows at their big brother.

"So Arnav?" Akaash prodded him

"So what Akaash?"

"is there anything else you want to share with us bro?" NK offered

"Like what?" Arnav asked him confused.

But before they could tell him what they meant, Arnav got a call. It was from Sheetal.

"Excuse me guys" Arnav told them hastily and moved away from there answering the call. Akaash and Nk stared at their brother as he spoke into his mobile to his girlfriend.

"Hey Sheetal''Sorry couldn't take your call earlier'.I was a bit held up here'.. So have you reached? Hmm' about what? The papers? Which news? Oh that'(laughs) that's a big story'tell you what''''"

"Whats cooking bro?" Nk asked Akaash

"It seems nothing is cooking yet" Akaash told his brother "He still cooes with Sheetal which indicates there is nothing else to read into the story than what was offered to us"

"So hi again" Anjali told as soon as she and Kushi started climbing up the stairs.

"Hi" Kushi replied back

"So your father has kicked the bucket' you should be relieved now isn't it? I mean who would like a parent who is very barbaric towards them' the way he hit you' if It had been me, I would have ran away from him the moment he did it the first time' and on top of it' how can anyone force you to marry a total stranger just because he has money?   You know it is as if you can marry an ATM machine and it won't make any difference to him" Anjali went on blabbering not realizing that she was unintentionally wounding Kushi. She paused at the top end of the stairs and looked back to find that Kushi had stopped midway

"What happened?" Anjali asked her

"My father is not like that'." Kushi whispered back. "I miss him so much"

Anjali realized her folly

"Oh I am sorry" Anjali bit her lip not knowing what else to say "I didn't know' I dint realize'hmm ok' your father was the best ok? Atleast better than mine'seriously'."

But that did not cheer Kushi up. Anjali bit her lip lost at words and rest of the journey to the guest room at the first floor went in silence. They saw Ramu Kakka and Hari Prakash coming out of one of the rooms there.

"Anjali bitiya, I have cleaned this room" Ramu kakka announced  and then looked at Kushi "you can stay here bitiya' if you need anything, call 9 in the extension, that's the Kitchen service area extension, and I or my sons will be there"

"Why calling Kakka ji' I can sprint down if I need anything" Kushi told him a little cheerfully. Anjali looked at Kushi baffled' Wasn't she the girl who was upset just a few minutes before? How can she sound so cheerful so quickly'

Anjali left Kushi at her room asking her to feel free around the house

Kushi looked at the room, it was bigger than the whole of her house put together'Didn't they say it was a guest room? If the guest room was this big'She looked out of the window' the window was facing the main road, directly opposite the huge gates through which once her father dragged her in, there was the neat lane which was bordered by the neatly made hedges and orderly cut bushes, then she identified a small disorder in the hedge and the bush where she remembered her father had pushed the security guard. She felt a compulsion to laugh suddenly and then felt so sad' so gloomy and lonely that tears began streaking down her cheeks' she stood there, unmindful of those tears' she felt so lonely in the world' She went to the jewel box that she had brought with her. It had three compartments'

She opened the first one and took out a locket which had her parents pictures in each of the side. She kept it in and opened the second compartment and took out a worn out name badge. The name read "Aman Mehta"

"If only you were here Aman" she thought sadly.

Then she heard a knock at her door and hastily put in the badge and closed the lid as the door opened and Arnav peeped in

"Erm.. Just thought of checking if you are fine here" Arnav told her awkwardly as he took in her hastiness in hiding the contents on the jewel box and her tear stricken face.

"What happened? Are you alright?" he said, stepping in

"Yeah ' I ' I am fine.. just remembered my father" she said quickly putting the jewel box into the draw at the table, immensely aware that Arnav's eyes was following the box curiously.

"Anjali left?" he asked abruptly

"yeah, why?"

"No, I thought you both would like eachother's company' both are of same age you see' never mind' feel free to move around and get acquainted' Make yourself comfortable'" he told her

She nodded at him

"I am going out for a small chore' if you need to.."

Kushi cut in

"Why.. you don't need my permission to go out' "

"No I just thought" Arnav started to say but stopped as saw her smiling at him and realized the cheekiness in her reply

"I will be alright' you carry on" she told finally as she took her bag and unzipped it and examined the wardrobe there to arrange her things in there.

Arnav smiled to himself and stepped out.

"What did you say?" Payal screamed into the phone

"Her name is Kushi'" Anjali told her

"Seriously? He brought her home?"

"Nani says she brought her home"

"oh"

"But I don't think it is the entire truth' Akaash and NK agree with me this time"

"So you think the marriage happened?"

"No' Arnav won't lie'"

"Then what do you mean"

"Whatever they told us.. that is not all' I mean' You should have seen him jumping in to protect her everytime Mami or Dadi passed comments'"

"Infactuation?"

"No idea' but it is better than the empty silkiness he displays with sheetal"

"hmm'Does he still speak with Sheetal?"

"Yeah' her highness called him today too' "

"How is the new girl?"

"I don't know' I can't guess yet"

"You haven't spoken to her? That's odd' Knowing you, I would have believed that you would have fished out the info from her by now"

"She looks tight' First I thought she was moody' and then she looked cheerful' I am clueless' I flopped at the first attempt to being friendly with her' I commented something about mean fathers and she told me off'"

"Oh' serious types?"

"I don't think so' She looked cheerful the next minute' spoke nicely to Ramu Kakka and all that'"

Payal laughed

"It's so funny that you judge people on how they behave with Ramu Kakka' You Lurrrve him so much"

"Just shut the f*** up' " Anjali laughed too

"Oh S***, I will call you back Anji' Dad is here" Payal told her friend and abruptly cut the call.

It was late in the night when Arnav was climbing up to his room, he saw Kushi standing in the first floor terrace Balcony watching the traffic

"Hi"

She turned to look at him and then muttered a hi

"Why are you standing here?"

"Having some 'me' time" she told him

"Are you Ok?"

"Why shouldn't I be Ok?"

"Look, I think I owe you a sorry'"

"Why?"

"I am in a way responsible for what you are undergoing right now' And I didn't even let you mourn for your father' and these gossips.. and all that'"

"Who said that I can't mourn for my father here? You don't have to feel so bad for what ever happened' nothing is in our hands' its called destiny'"

Arnav smiled'

"You believe in destiny?"

"I do' why? Don't you believe in it?"

"No" Arnav said stiffly "I believe in making my own destiny"

"To an extent you do' you can only control the choices you make' the impact is not in your hands" She pointed out. The argument would have proceeded further if not for Anjali's intervention.

"Arnav" she called out to him' "You are back'" She said as she stepped into the terrace balcony'

"Hey Kiddo, what happened?" Arnav called out in response taking in the emergency in her voice.

"Akaash is broken down' He says Payal called him minutes before' He says that she said that she can't marry him and he should forget what ever happened between them"

"What?" Arnav asked incredulously'

"Yeah, I can't believe it too' I am trying to reach her for the past 15 minutes but her mobile is switched off'come quickly"

"This is ridiculous'" Arnav said as he rushed upstairs to his brother. A worried Anjali and ever helpful Kushi followed him.

It seems that Kushi is slowly settling into Raizada mansion. But oopsy what happened to Payal now? How will Akaash cope up with this break up?

Edited by abavi - 10 years ago