Most Popular Bollywood celeb- Page 3

Poll

Who is the most popular bollywood celeb internationally

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.2k

Users

13

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#21
It's SRK and Aishu. SRK is very loved in most European countries and so is Aishu. I think Devdas being screened at Cannes really helped them cuz I've seen so VMs and FCs on FB and twitter devoted to them or the movie, which really surprised me.

BTW: Rani has a massive fanbase in Germany from what I've heard.
576281 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#22
I think its Aishwarya Rai...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".