Poll
Who is the most popular bollywood celeb internationally
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lAVAlIPS
Well not in the option,but sunny leone should come up in the discussion too😉
She's very famous! Worldwide!
Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit
voted for amitabh since srk creeps me out these days. also what is vulna
Originally posted by: lAVAlIPS
U can also add many women have also watched her movies😆 Succha delight to watch them😊
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1