Jaz...your ff is awesome...
plz continue soon...
plz...
want to see the epilogue...😊
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Jaz I'm new reader for this FF.

It's a wonderful story with powerful character sketch. Each character stands out on its own 👍🏼
I love the title , very intriguing 😛 I'd have never guessed it'd be about PH's child 😆 Great imagination!
There were lot of sad scenes and at the same time lot of sweet and meaningful scenes as well.
Preet is a sweetheart. Prem comes off very difficult and Heer is a beautiful soul.
 Heer's siblings Meher and Ash are simply cool 😎 They are the best. 
Heer's parents being v. supportive is v. unusual and heart warming.
Preet's support and her family's support helped heal the pain to certain extent. I love the way you brought out these issues and how you solved them. There was a realistic touch to pretty much all the scenes you wrote.
PH's son Aarav is v. cute. It's great he was trying to help solve problems on his own way. He seemed way too much matured for his age 😲 I was amazed 😆
Father's day picnic is for the most part is a v. eventful and interesting scene.
So sad to see Prem having difficulty keeping his temper under control. Just when we think everything is fine, he lose the temper and back to square 1 again. 🤔
I keep wishing to see a change in his behaviour - like time healing his wounds especially when he became friends with Heer again, with his new bundle of joy - their child.

It was a sad twist on the last update - ch 22 on pg 95.
I would never like to see Preet taken away 😒 I just couldn't tolerate that part in the show.
In any case we'd like to find out what you intended to show us next in the life of PH and Aarav along with rest of their family.
I wonder if you had a tragic end for this story 🤔 Hope not. 

Really would like to see what happened next.
Thanks for the wonderful concept. Simply loved your writing style. 
You write so beautifully. V. talented. wow.

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
it wud have been lovely if u wud have continued ur ffs jaz .. we miss ur write ups here