Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What a cliff hanger😑

LOLπŸ˜†
Pleej update soon!
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...arggg! Just kidding..I was so involved in this that I just didn't want it to end...u r a superb writer..experienced emotions and laughed as well...hats of tp u...waiting for the next chapter...please post soon.
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Love your Zoya...she is so cuteee and her thoughts on Her Mr.Khan...😳 Up-date soon...
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonm

Voilaaa! and that's part 3 my lovelies! I kinda feel bad leaving it there. mwahahahahaha. 

You are so evil...leaving us hanging like that at the worst (aka BEST) possible moment. πŸ˜›
Good story though! Thanks!!  
πŸ‘
Edited by priya713 - 11 years ago
daydream. thumbnail
Najma cheating on her diet and eating ice cream...🀣 She's so adorable! πŸ˜† I love how Asad and Zoya r working 2gether! So cute!!!!! 😳 Omg, I loved this update so much!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Continue soon!
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can I print this out and send it to the CVs? They can hire you to write the story!! This story is so cute, and its true to the show. I can see these things happening, and the way you write actually plays out the scenes in my head. UPDATE SOON! eagerly waiting πŸ˜›
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe aur sabr nahi hotaa! Pleasee update soon!! πŸ˜›
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Well hello there beautiful people! You guys are so supportive and amazing! I kind of feel sorry for leaving it off where I did. But I update really fast, so I think I can be forgiven right? πŸ˜‰
So, my lovelies, here is Part 4! Hope you likee it. :) Alsooo, I am pretty sure I sent out a PM to everyone who asked, but if I have missed you I am sorrry! Just send me a friend request and I'll be sure to PM you next time!

Part 4

Asad's POV

"Mr. Khan." she whispered turning her towards mine the same time I turned mine towards her only to find myself face to face with her. So close that I could feel her minty breath, smell her vanilla lotion and so close that our noses almost touched. Her eyes were wide as saucers as I stared at her. Mashallah, she is so beautiful. She gulped and my eyes automatically went to her lips, her very red plump kissable lips. If I leaned in just another few centimeters our lips would be pressed together. Her eyes followed mine as she looked at my lips letting out a little whimper.

"Zoya." I whispered touching her soft face with my hand rubbing in circles with my thumb. She closer her eyes and unconsciously leaned in, and that was all I needed. I started to close the distance between our lips.

"Toh sab sach hi tha Bhaijaan, aapki aur Mona Darling ki sagai ho hi chuki hai." I heard Ayaan's voice from behind us. Zoya jumped back like she was on fire and we both turned to see Ayaan standing in the window. Ya Allah, could he not have come a few minute later.

"Ayaan. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho." I said angrily, he chose the worst time in the world to pop in.

"Kya hua bhaijaan, did I interrupt something?" he teased.

"Ayaan." I warned.

"Monaa Darrrling." He said approaching Zoya for a hug. For some reason, the thought bothered me and I stepped in front of Zoya stopping the hug. It's not like I didn't know that Ayaan and Zoya were just friends, but the thought of anyone else hugging her made me...jealous?

"Bhaijaan, bhabhi ko congratulate toh karne dijiye naa." Ayaan laughed. Again with the bhabhi, first Najma and now him.

"Ayaan, woh..." I started but stopped not knowing what to tell him. This engagement wasn't fake, but how do you tell your brother that your mother is forcing you to get married in ten days because his mother accused yours of ruining his life.

"Mujhe toh pehle sai hi pata tha bhaijaan, ki aap dono ke beech mein kuch chal raha hai. Bhaijaan, joh kabhi kisi ladki ki taraf nahi dekh thae, par bhabhi aap ko toh ghoor ghoor ke dekh thae rehta hai. Aur jab bhi mein phone karta hoon toh aapke barre mein hi baat karte hai. Kyun bhaijaan, aapko phir apki 'meri wali' hi aachi lagi naa?" He said elbowing me.

Zoya was staring at him with her mouth open and eyes wide. My brother was going to meet my fist today. Badly.

"Ayaan, shut up." I said, he looked at me sheepishly running his hand through his hair. Zoya snapped her mouth shut and smiled at me devilishly. She was up to something.

"Raabarttt! Mere hubby ko bother maat karo." She laughed.

"Hubby? Toh aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai Mona Darrrling. Waise tum bhaijaan ke liye bilkul perfect ho, jab hum unko pareshan karne ke liye yaha naa hon toh aap kar liya karengi." Ayaan laughed.

"Can you both shut up?" I asked holding my head, these two together would be the death of me one day. Here we had just found out that my childhood best friend is out to kill my fiance, which makes no sense at all, and Zoya was carrying out a normal conversation.

Zoya squeezed my arm reassuringly. "It's okay." She whispered.

"Kuch hua hai kya bhabhi? Aap dono itne tense kyun lag rahe ho? Mujhe batao, mein toh usko mar daloonga." Ayaan said popping his collar causing Zoya to laugh.

"Nahi, aisi koi baat nahi hai." Zoya said looking at me.

"Waisi Ayaan, tum yaha kar kya rahe ho?" I asked changing the subject.

"Kya bhai? Ab mein aapse milne bhi nahi aah sakta kya?"

"Ayaan..."

"Woh bhaijaan, mein toh bas dekhne aaya tha ki yaha sab theek hai ya nahi, Nikhat nai mujhe bataya ki walima par kya kya hua. Bhaijaan, I am so sorry, lekin ammi toh mummami ki vajay sai hi yeh sab kehti hai..." He said sadly.

"It's okay Ayaan, don't worry about it." I sighed, he had no fault in it. "How's Humeira?" I asked.

"Nikhat nai toh kaha who bilkul theek hai, lekin ab tak humne usse nahi dekha." He said.

"Raabart, you haven't went home yet?" Zoya gasped.

"Nahi..." Ayaan said.

"Are you crazy? You should go see her!" Zoya screamed. "Now! Dono bhai emotionally challeneged hai." she muttered.

"Hey!" Both Ayaan and I shouted.

"Ayaan, she is probably dying to see you..." Zoya explained. "Go." She said pushing him out the window.

"Theek hai, theek kai. Bhaijaan, bhabhi, you can go back to making out now. Hum jaa rahe hai." He said leaping out the window.

We were not making out. Well, we were going to, until he stopped it. I don't know if I should thank him or beat him.

"So..." Zoya said.

"So." Was she not going to ask me 'woh kya tha Mr. Khan?'

"We should go talk to Tanveer." I said.

"Ya Allah. And say exactly what? 'Oh Tanu, we saw you talking to someone on the phone. You want to know how? Oh yeah, we set up cameras all around the house.'" She replied sarcastically.

"Then what should we do, just let her get away with it? She tried to KILL you Zoya." I said annoyed. What if she had succeeded? The thought made my want to punch the closest wall.

"We need proof Mr. Khan. What if we heard wrong? What if someone's blackmailing her to do this? She was on the phone with someone, and her being out to get me makes no sense..."

"What's wrong with you Ms. Farouqi? This is the woman who may be out to get you, and you are defending her? No matter what reason, she did try to kill you." Why was this girl so concerned about others. Did she not care about her own safety?

"I am not saying that I think she is innocent. I am saying we need more proof Mr. Khan! What if we accuse her and it is baseless?"

"Fine. What should we do then?" I sighed. She was right, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"We could sneak into her room after she leaves and see if there is anything there."

"Ms. Farouqi, yeh kaisa idea hai? That's evading someone's privacy, and what if we get caught?"

"Allah Miaaa, what's wrong with Mr. Khan? Abhi toh aap usse baat karne chale thae aur ab hum uski privacy protect kar rahe hai."

"Woh...actually..."

"Aap rehne dijiye Mr. Khan. Let's go eat breakfast and wait for her to leave. And then I'll go to her room after you leave for work." She explained.

"No, I'll go with you. I am not going to work." I said, what if she got caught? What would Tanveer do? I needed to keep her safe.

"Oh, so you think I can't do this by myself?" She said putting her hand on her hips. "Let me assure you that I can do anything you can, and I can do it better. I can sneak into her room by myself, get the evidence and solve this crime. Why are you so sexist Mr-" I covered her mouth with my hand again. I should have thought of doing this weeks ago, so many headaches would have been avoided.

"Why do you talk so much? I know you can do this by yourself. But I want to be there to make sure nothing goes wrong. If Tanveer is in fact trying to kill you, she won't hesitate to if she finds you in her room." I explained. Zoya just stared at my face with her eyes huge and nodded. I slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

"Mr. Khan, you really need to stop doing that! What if my nose is blocked or something and I can't breathe and I die?" she screamed.

I can't deal with this right now. I opened the door to my room and walked out followed by Zoya.

"Mr. Khan, I was talking-" She walked into my back as I had stopped in the middle of the hallway. Ammi was standing in front of me with a huge grin and her arms folded in front of her beside a smiling Najma.

"Ow, Mr. Khan, aap kitna workout karte hai? You back is so hard." Zoya said moving beside me rubbing her head. She looked up to see ammi and froze.

"Aw, how cute! Aap dono chori chori milte bhi hain." Najma squealed.

"Nahi, woh actually..." I started to say, wait, what do I tell them? "Miss. Farouqi you tell them." I said elbowing her.

"Kya?" She said surprised. "Woh, HAAN! Mr. Khan ka laptop kharab ho gaya tha, toh mein usse fix kar rahi thi, aap toh jaante hi hai ki Zoya Farouqi har cheez ko theek kar sakti hai." Zoya said smiling. "Aur Mr. Khan! Phuphi aap ne inko konse school mein padaya hai, inhe KUCH nahi aata." she added.

"Miss Farouqi." I said sternly. "Mujhe-" I started to say but she bounded into the kitchen quickly. Where does this girl come up with these things? And she couldn't pass up an opportunity to jibe me. I followed everyone into the kitchen and took my spot at the table picking up the newspaper.

Najma, Ammi and Zoya all talked happily throughout breakfast, it was nice to see that they all got along so well. Sometimes it felt as if all three women were related and I was the guest.

"Ammi, Tanveer kaha hain?" I asked.

"Woh toh subha subha hi koi kaam se nikal gayi." Ammi said.

I looked over at Zoya who was also looking at me.

"Okay Ammi, Bhaijaan, Bhabi, mein college ke liye nikal thi hoon." Najma said gathering her things.

"Hey Najma, I was craving some ice-cream last night, I was wondering if you could tell me what flavor is better, Cookie Dough or Pistachio?" Zoya said emphasizing Pistachio. 

Najma looked like a deer caught in the headlights and Zoya broke out into laughter. She threw her head back in laughter and her dimples appeared. She looked so beautiful. Najma stuck her tongue out at Zoya and walked out the door.

Ammi was smiling and shaking her head. "Mein bhi chalti hoon, 8 dino mein nikah hai, bahut tayaria baaki pari hai." She said getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Bye Phuphi!" Zoya said as ammi walked out the door. "And then there were two."

"Shall we?" I said getting up. Zoya got up and tucked in her chair. She slowly started tip-toeing towards the stairs, looking around her and spinning occasionally.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We are sneaking into a room Mr. Khan, this is how you sneak..."

"Ghar mai koi nahi hai." I said walking past her and up the stairs.

"Take all the fun out." She muttered under her breath. She was such a kid sometimes. I reached the door of the guest room and took a deep breath opening it.

"Where do we look?" I asked not knowing where to begin.

"Just look around and see if anything looks off I guess? I'll check the cabinets to see if there are any papers for her factory." Zoya said.

I nodded and made my way towards her closet. All I saw were clothes, suits of many different colours. Yellow. Purple. Red. Oh that colour would look good on Zoya. I shook the thought out of my head. And that is when a jewelry box caught my attention. It was antique looking and heavy. I grabbed it and put it on the dressing table. I opened it to find bundles of cash. There must be at least 50 lakh in here. Zoya made her way over to me guessing I had found something.

As soon as she saw the box she gasped.

"Why does she have so much cash?" she asked.

"I don't know." I responded. It made no sense for her to have this much. "Maybe her clients pay her in cash, her factory is intact after all."

"Maybe." Zoya said walking back to the cabinets. I put the box back where I found it and made sure that everything was how I found it, no need to make her suspicious.

"Oh my God." I heard Zoya gasp. I turned to see her holding a piece of paper in disbelief.

"What is it?" I said running up to her. She handed the paper to me. The paper had the words "Pregnancy Test" in big bold letters. I flipped the page to see that it was in fact a positive pregnancy test, and Tanveer's name was on the top of the document.

"She is pregnant. The test is dated a month ago, so that means she's about two months along." Zoya whispered. "Did you know about this?" she asked.

"No. I had no idea." I said shocked. She hadn't mentioned it, well why would anyone if it is an unexpected pregnancy.

"Is Tanveer married to anyone? Boyfriend? Anything like that?" Zoya questioned.

"I know she's not married." If this was last week and someone had asked me if Tanveer had a relationship with anyone I would have laughed and told them that they were mistaken, she was a nice girl.

"Maybe she was raped or something." Zoya reasoned.

"She would have said something about it then." I said.

"You'd be surprised at how many women don't report things like this, instead of feeling their pain the society labels them and blames them." She said sadly. She shook her head. "But Tanveer doesn't seem like she is pregnant, I mean shouldn't she be running to the bathroom with morning sickness? And be really moody? Right Mr. Khan"

"How am I supposed to know? I've never been pregnant?" I said.

"Oh really Mr. Khan? Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha, I thought you probably sported a cute little baby bump sometime in your life." she said sarcastically.

"You are the girl here. You tell me." I argued.

"I have never been pregnant either! It'd be so cool though. Imagine a little me running around everywhere. Awww. I'd dress her up in the cutest little dresses and put her hair in pigtails, and take her to the park. I would be her best friend, she could discuss anything with me, her problems, dates-"

"What? NO! Our daughter is going to an all girl's school!" I exclaimed. No daughter of mine is going to date, she is going to stay at home until she is married. No-wait. Did I just say "our daughter"! I felt my eyes widen as I looked at Zoya, who also wore the same expression of shock on her face. Damn, did I just imply that we were going to have babies, a baby with Zoya.

"Woh-" I started but did not know what to say. 'I didn't mean that Zoya, I haven't imagined having babies with you or anything.'

Zoya just blushed and smiled. She is smiling, that means she didn't mind the comment right? So she wants to have kids with me too? Does that mean she likes me too? Why am I asking so many questions?

I cleared my throat. "So you are saying she's not showing any symptoms. Could she have gotten an abortion?" I said pained, the thought of anyone killing a baby made me cringe. That is horrible.

Zoya looked like she's seen a ghost. "I hope not." She whispered.

"Did you find anything else?" I said.

"Yeah, a few statements. All dated in the past month, her factory is still running." she said handing me a stack of papers.

"Let's go over what we know so far." I suggested as she nodded. "Her factory is running, she has a huge amount of cash laying around, she is or was pregnant and she was talking to the phone on someone regarding you. Did I miss anything?"

She shook her head. "I'll check the bathroom too." she said. I nodded and looked through the papers. The amounts were only in the thousands, there was no way she earned 50 lakh from her business. Something was up, how did she get so much money?

"MR. KHAN!" Zoya yelled from the bathroom. I put the papers away and hurried to the bathroom. Zoya was sitting in the middle of the bathroom with a grey box, she looked up and held up a grey wire.

So I know most of you are probably like "NO KISSS?" but it wouldn't really fit there, but I promise to you you will get a sizzling kiss sometime soon! I gave you the baby convo thoughhh πŸ˜‰ so forgive meee :) 

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/82350384

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago