Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Today had some time and it being Mayday a holiday for me had lot of things to do lot of reading to catch up and different forums to post something where I am a coolbie but the minute I sat with the bftp thread I had this song flash in my mind for the fairy lights scene so thanks all for liking and loving it just the song for the scene did the CVs copy the scene from the song or did the old golden song fit this scene 

@ Indi 
badan pe sitaare... oooh i can hum almost the entire tune, rafi's voice moving sexily across some chosen words. what a match you found for the fairy lights moment. ⭐️ here. some sitaare for you...

Indi Thanks for the Sitaare

@ wiwy

Perfect song for the scene! Kya baat hain!
And the book edit its WOW and...can't find the right word, Chalhov! But I think its...can't find the right word again, Chalhov! Dammit!
Thanks wiwy for both damnitπŸ˜†  and your superb edit of Arshi in  the six circles of diya and the write up just loved it

@Durga

Perfect song, Chalhov. πŸ‘ I am shaking along as I am singing it. I love these Shammi Kapoor songs. πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Durga it is a superhit song

@ Supriya

Hayeee such a perfect...totally Love itClap ...i can so feel the tune with these edits...awesome chalhov ClapClap

Thanks Supriya you are too good too with your awesome creatons

@ Ami

Uff chalhov, i couldn't respond to this fast enough, this is one song that scream old is gold. just love it! and the use of there...haaay, "zaraa paas aao to chain aa jaaye"...ASR thanks you for giving his feeling words πŸ˜† cute edit!!!

...haaay, "zaraa paas aao to chain aa jaaye"...ASR thanks you for giving his feeling words πŸ˜† cute edit!!! loved this part  and your awesome edit of the pool side just beautiful

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
@ supriya and Arshi brilliant edits πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya's Teaser interview from Team Sarun

Credit : Team Sarun fb page

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvzfd7LGOx0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

nd John Abraham in today's SBS gave Sanaya 10 on 10 by hearin her name as Irani πŸ˜† he said she s very cute nd has a pleasin face 😊😊
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Thanks Supriya I saw the John Abrahim bit praising Sanaya and calling her cute
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

" i need to certainly practice my backward walk, just in case..." πŸ€£πŸ€£
you crack me up Indi, the coolest 50+ yr old around!!!
I gues i won't practice, if i trip and fall, i know he'll come to my rescue πŸ˜ƒ

@Indi the coolestπŸ˜‰ and @ BD the droolestπŸ˜‰

We have come a long way from clinging on to ASR's curtain for dear life, haven't we?πŸ˜† And today we will be dhak dhaking the greatest dhak dhak of the century together with all our fellow Blasters! Awesome feeling! And well said Indi all clothes on, no touching, no skin, nothing, yet, the heat... gah the heat. I agree BD, I want to trip and fall so badly in his arms! No practising for me too!πŸ˜† And thanx for liking my collage. I am experimenting as per your adviceπŸ˜ƒ

@ Indi

Thankyou for dividing 109 into two parts.Good move. For me the essence of the first part were these words of yours:

across ipk, writers gave us their many thoughts on love and what it asks of you, not just the love between a man and a woman, but between people in different relationships. as la spoke, i was reminded of anjali saying, even if she didn't like the girl chhotey chose, she would still be on his side and let him do what he pleases. she didn't want to lose him, and she trusted his judgment somewhere. and naniji agreeing even if unhappily to let la live at rm, and asr quietlyy buying his loud, clownish mami the gaudy necklace she'd liked and was hurt by nani's barbs over it...

to the many pyaars of ipk... happy diwali.

The second part, ALL OF IT, is once again for the archives! And the collages are wow! You have caught his expressions so well, the look in his eyes, the smile playing on the corners of his lips are just uff! The comparison with the earlier red sari photoshoot scene was splendid! This song came to my mind while reading you:

Tu mere samne hai,

Teri zulfein hain khuli,

Tera aanchal hai dhala,

Main bhala hosh mein 

Kaise rahoon, kaise rahoon?!

(You are in front of me, 

your tresses are open, 

your sari's aanchal has slipped,

how can I stay in my senses, how can i stay in my senses?!)

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes: 109-110

NAZAR

Arnav:
Rukh se tumhari nazar nahin hat ti
Tumhe nihaaroon, ye tamanna nahin ghat ti
Tabassum hai ya chamakti huyi bijli
Andhere se ujale mein mujhko hai kheench ti

Gazab sa jajta hai tumpe, rang iss libaas ka
Udgaye hosh mere, hai ye asar tumhare andaaz ka 
Chiraagon ke chaman mein tum lagti ho apsara  
Jaise  naazon se taraasha hua koyi heera

Paas aaoon,  thaamloon, sambhaloon tumhe
Mere kadam se kadam tumne hai rakhdi

Khushi: 
Aapki nazarein humko pukaare is tarah
Ansuna un nazaron ko karein kis tarah
 Ek tarannum si dil mein hai bajne lagi
Aap par bhi nazar  humari nahin hat ti

Translation:

Arnav:
Can't take away my eyes from your face
The wish to behold your face does not decrease
Is that a smile or a shining lightning
It pulls me out of darkness, into the light

The colour of your outfit suits you well
I have lost my senses, because of your style
You look like an angel in this garden of lights   
Like a diamond that has been cut delicately

I come close, hold you, take care of you
You have matched your step with my step

Khushi: 
Your eyes are calling me out like this
How can I let those eyes be unheard
 A melody has started playing in my heart
Even I cannot take away my eyes on you

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God oh God ... We're at Jaddo Hai Nasha Hai... 
My husband thinks out of 1.6 million views of KissMiss scene on YT.. One million is from sabrina ( that's me)...  I told him that I watch it everyday thinking one day Aman won't call and they will complete the kiss.

I am convinced that this will happen if I will it to happen OR look hard enough...that way either I turn into part of a John O'hara short story or I have found the glitch in MATRIX that proves everything you see is just a simulation.

This rambling is to mark my presence on thread 10. Love you all.
As Arnav would say ...just because you don't see something ( that is me , reading your posts obsessively) that doesn't mean it's not there...πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ sabrina,

you're a funny girl.

please keep watching the kisskiss scene, one day, bet they won't miss. aman's phone would have been wacked by bftp girls.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 111

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZl8ym0mGY[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Wednesday, 2 November, 2011

Alternate links

Dailymotion
:
  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4oe9_iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-111_shortfilms#.UXxZy4vn_mQ

Ah, today again, Katelyn, the links were tough to find, but you did manage to get some. Wonderful.
Thanks for the links and for always keeping an eye on the state of episodes.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Oh God oh God ... We're at Jaddo Hai Nasha Hai... 

My husband thinks out of 1.6 million views of KissMiss scene on YT.. One million is from sabrina ( that's me)...  I told him that I watch it everyday thinking one day Aman won't call and they will complete the kiss.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am convinced that this will happen if I will it to happen OR look hard enough...that way either I turn into part of a John O'hara short story or I have found the glitch in MATRIX that proves everything you see is just a simulation.

This rambling is to mark my presence on thread 10. Love you all.
As Arnav would say ...just because you don't see something ( that is me , reading your posts obsessively) that doesn't mean it's not there...πŸ˜ƒ

shesherkobita

Long time back I heard such a thing about a movie   one man used to go to the cinema hall everyday till that movie lasted where there is a scene where the actress starts removing her clothes and then a train comes and the scene gets over. He used to go everyday hoping the train will be late some day and he would get the complete scene could not resist narrating

So sweet of you to watch the scene so frequently that your husband jokes about itπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago