Kagaz Ki Kashthi-Luv tht Sacrifices life THREAD 8 (Link thrd 9 added)

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Thread 8.
well its only because of Your love I m opening this thread..
never imagined the story which i have open with only a simple plot reached Thread 8...
hope we will go few more thread successful in future. This story is my baby and very close to my heart and will be like this only, and its all because of you guys. thanks...

Note: I have met with an accident so can't concentrate on stories but i will try to update soon. i m better now but my gundy friends are not allowing me to type so i m running away but i will update it soon specially for tamanna who spammed the last thread so i can update, love u tammy...

For PM please add tichPM to ur buddy list or ask me, or else i wont be able to send u pm.

Edited by tich.1990mg - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Story So far

this Story so far is written by Samy @Dipti_Sam my jaan and bestie and she literally made me remember all flashes of the ff. lub u jaan.

Maan and Geet… They are like two opposite poles of a magnet. But destiny brought them together. Maan's daadi ma wanted Geet as her grandson Maan's wife. But maan loved Samaira, his childhood love.

Alas! No one can change the fate which is written by the destiny itself.  Daadi ma's health made Maan agreed to marry Geet. His love samaira left him. In anger he came home in drunken state and on their 1st night he forced himself on Geet. Geet tried to save herself but couldn't as she was fertile in front of Maan. Next day after coming back in sense maan understood his mistake. But it was late.

Times passed. Where Maan's guilt started to deepen, Geet was totally in the shell of fear and darkness. However both didn't make their family to know about all these. After one month of that fearful night, all came to know that Geet is pregnant.

Shocked came upon all the family members, when they came to know Geet didn't want to bear the child. Maan begged for the child totally unaware of the future Geet would face for bearing the child. Geet gave the life back which was growing inside her.

Many news came all of a sudden in front of Maan. He came to know the reason why Geet married him, she loved Sujal before her marriage. His whole world collapsed when he came to know that Geet had hole in her heart and she only had one year to survive.

When he realized that he's in love with his wife, destiny let him face its new tramp card. He felt his life is going far away from him. But Maan Singh Khurana learned to fight against destiny. He promised himself that no matter what, he would make destiny the loser one this time, by saving his wife. Arjun started Geet's treatment as well.

The new journey begins. Each passing day Maan made Geet fight against her fate, to live, to live with Maan. Geet started to feel the attraction for Maan. Their relation started to build, they got intimate like husband and wife. But in next second, that haunted night came like a flashback in front her. Made her steps two times back warded after forwarding one step forward towards Maan.

Sujal again came face to face with Maaneet. But this time Geet came to know that aniee knew Sujal. Also the company Maan gifted by merging oberoi group, sujal became one employee of Khurana's. Maan used to get angry to see Geet and Sujal together. In anger Geet told him that he didn't believe her that's it. Maan too said that she never showed that faith and love towards him. Maan left for Canada

On the returning day, Maan's flight met with an accident. Geet became so frightened, but in luck's favor Maan came in another flight due to some meetings. Watching Maan on door step, Geet ran towards him and also confessed her love for him. Both decided to start a fresh journey with each other. And also they finally became one which made Geet forget the vicious night.

They were happy in their small world, waiting for their baby to come and join them soon. In the mean time, Maan's came to know about their 1st night. All supported Geet, Nt said against Maan, but there also Geet became Maan's support.

Past again came back towards them. Samaira tried to create misunderstanding between Maan and Geet. But Maan's love proved that he loves only Geet. Also Sujal understood that how much Geet and Maan each others.

Geet's pregnancy hormones used to make her cranky. Maan handled every situation with utmost care. He went to Meera's place at mid night and climbed in mango tree, just to get mango for Geet. In between, Geet admitted in hospital, and Maan had to choose between Geet and the baby. Maan choosed Geet over the baby, which caused pain for Maan himself.

Again they fought against every odd and destiny continue playing it game when it brought Shiv in their present. A friend of maan a mysterious guy who fall for geet's innocence but not as lover but something else. He adores her as his frnd because in her face he see his beloved best friend Saanjh. Maan Geet and Shiv started their friendship after a few hurdle when Saanjh came back from past as Geet's twin sister.

Geet get to know What happen 5 yrs before which caused Saanjh to be paralyzed and when came back to senses she became numb and couldn't talk for 3 n half yr. after coming to face to maan n shiv saanjh started talking and Geet came to know it was Shiv who broke her heart brutally. But she also knew it wasn't his mistake and shiv is doing everything to rectify his mistake.

In present It's maaneet 1st Anniversary where Maan arranged their marriage in Geet's dream style where all of their frnds came together to help him.

Now let's walk together to see what future holds for them.  

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread Tich...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats and love you too

tanvinangia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulationsss...
Yikesss...
my K3's 
8th thread 
Edited by tanvinangia - 11 years ago
manikka thumbnail
congrats for the 8th thread di...

well..nice thought...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CONGO DEAR FOR NEW THREAD🤗
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATS Di for the EIGHTH & NEW thread of our fav FF aur di waiting for the update 😉

LOVE U TONS Di❤️
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz for te new thread