I love DK and Disha

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Of all the soaps I see (which also includes crapy Ekta Kapoor's long dragging, over crying serials) I think tumahari disha is the best one. Thier chemistry is awesome. Who is dishas mother in law? is she the same one who was arundathi in Kkusum and also in the aunt In tumbin janoo kaha. We have not reached tht part yet in US. If anyone know please let me know.      

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
It is Krutikia Desai, late Amjad Khan (GABBAR SINGHS)'s sister in law. She is also in Yeh Meri Life Hai as Ronit and Reema's mom...
*Meg_d* thumbnail

Hi, i try to watch tumhari disha when i get time, and i think its a great soap, i dont lyk to watch indian serials at times as i think they are boring and same old stories repeated with alot of tangles,  i like to watch kareena kareena, and kahin to hoga is a regular serial which i dont miss but if do then its not a big deal, i live in Uk, london so can anyone if possible tell me how far back are we from the soap tumhari disha shown in india?? and yes i am new to tumhari disha but have been on kahin to hoga only

thanks

Megha

XxXx

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
rat718 thumbnail
Hey if you are not watching it start watching. It is really good. Different from the same boring over crying, over acting, over dressed, rich carappy serials. I exactly do not know when it started, but it has not been long. You can catch up. Here in US we only got it 3 times (now 2 times) so you can easily catch up. Of course you can read the concept and updates. We are about 5 weeks behind India at this time.