Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

wiwy,

how much some people have suffered and yet triumphed. your grandmother sounds like one of the strong and indomitable ones. sometimes i wonder is the hard life given to those who can take it? but again thsiis is just a thought. bet won't pass muster iof carefully examined and observed. perhaps it ws her fate to see the rising above it that she did, or perhaps with her attitude she influenced that fate and helped take it to that point. guess we'll never know. but it was good to think of all this here and . thanks to you, riddlemaker. this whole life is with a crazy riddle, and i guess i'll never knoe the answer.

Thanks for sharing all your experiences its really what happens in real life thats why I like IPK the concept with which they show the story. I really like the scene where Arnav makes Khushi self sufficient so that whenever something adverse happens in real life she will have something to fall back on her financial independence  so that she need not compromise ever  in her life.They really made Arnav a character with lot of depth and Khushi quite independent not  falling for the materialistic things the story had characters with so many layers it would have been really good watching why they had to close down😕
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

@Indi, agree, we give all this (un)due importance to fate, as perhaps it is not pre destined as such but is just random! The result of as mundane as a cricket match may not be after all predestined but was determined by the big bucks of some bookies, but who knows becos of their good/ bad karma they were "destined" to favor a specific team!! So, there is no way of knowing it how much ever we experiment ..:).

As Jiddu Krishnamurti said "A man who is conscious of detachment ceases to be detached"! So this sense of detachment has to be shown only when it is required probably at the end when one has to face the result (fate?). One has to probably show a total sense of attachment while doing the task and an opposite detachment after one attains the result so as to perform the next task.  A rather difficult cycle of attachment and detachment but probably necessary to keep doing karma, even for one who writes one's own destiny! As a firm believer of Karma theory, I try to take forward only the moral from my previous regrets/ errors, but NOT the bitterness associated with it as such.

And, one's actions certainly can change the course of things, but not their ultimate result as most of the times it involves more than one doer and one way of things! So while the belief of "ahem bhrahmasmi" is extremely important, at the end of the day karma theory keeps the world order rolling! I guess that is the whole essence of being blessed with the supreme form of life, that is being a human, blessed with the power of discretion.. with their will power and good karma, taking a better/ a righteous route is certainly in their hands although destination as such may not, which again may be random!

@Arshi, I don't think Anjali's belief as such was weak becos her devotion never waned and it was only a weak moment for her about the baby. So her belief system in God essentially worked as a support system for her as she is NOT as strong as ASR or Khushi both of whom had the guts to abandon the Supreme power and solely rely on themselves, ofcourse for ASR it was in decades where as for Khuhsi it was a few weeks/ months she stopped talking to DM! I am again sorry for you and totally applaud your efforts/ ability to move on. Wish you all good luck in this fight back in/ with life!

enjoyed that in pink, horizon.

i could never be detached despite trying hard,  😆 like i couldn't read dr zhivago. i am the attached sort od person. i think of desire as essential. maybe because i have a lot of it at one level. without desire how would one live, what would motivate one to live? stanley kunitz's cricket who is moved by "desire desire desire," comes to mind.

from his "touch me," published in 200 when he was around 90 i think. an avid gardener and poet is moved to write this about the cricket he sees while working, and ponders on his own state of being.

under a gunmetal sky 
staking my garden down, 
i kneeled to the crickets trilling 
underfoot as if about 
to burst from their crusty shells; 
and like a child again 
marveled to hear so clear 
and brave a music pour 
from such a small machine. 
What makes the engine go? 
desire, desire, desire. 
the longing for the dance 
stirs in the buried life. 
one season only, 
                     and it's done. 

but yes, that cycle of attachment detachment, that's the challenge, that's the key, it seems to me. do your work to the best of your ability but without thinking of its fruit. the one thing in the gita that i think about and find myself agreeing with as time passes. it is wise. that is the only way perhaps to live on this earth with its many vicissitudes,  and yet remain whole. and to work with one's best, someone as base as me needs to feel the attachment. 

fate is inescapable if you grow up in india. it's there in everything, language, culture, names, bhagya. everything is that. yet, a little something says, then what am i? why me? why my peculiar me-ness? and slowly over time this thought of two things moving life came about. one set in you. one set outside of you. i have a say only on the first bit. so i stick to that, let the outside do its own thing, whether as friend or foe or disinterested bystander, whether logical/causal or random. 

and i continued to believe in the eternal, more and more, yet pretty much freeing it of having to do wonderful things for me. trust faith love, and the ability to think/feel it all. oh to be a human being. though i don't think i mind being a tree and it's not because asr has one and loves it. 😆
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 94!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav is looking for Khushi and then he finds a broken bangle (now the hunt starts for his lady love for sure…she well get a mouthful for sure). He's very worried, and continues calling out her name…KHUSHI!!! KHUSHI!!! KHUSHI!!!

Akash is on his way to work, complaining he has lots of work  to do and he will eat out . As he opens the door, he sees Payal.  Cute payash moment happens.  before he lets her inside, Mami sees them and gets upset…in my opinion jealous because payal and khushi get more respect than her, respect is earn and not given. She then saids that when one sister leaves, and the other one comes. Turns out Payal was there because Lavanya called her and she wanted to learn chikan kari (sorry I mean chicken curry) work. The girls leave, and Akash closes the front door without leaving. When questioned why by Mami why he is not leaving because moments before he said he had tons of work to do, Akash makes excuses that he's waiting for Arnav to reach Nanital and that is when the work begins (nice excuse lover boy). I think mami did not buy that excuse fully…she is very suspicious…

Meanwhile Arnav is still looking for Khushi, he calls out her name…khushi answers back asking if her five minutes up. It turns out Khushi fell into a hole (very shallow hole, in which she could have easily gotten out of—drama logic I tell you…but then again if I was with a hot guy I would be that helpless too).  Arnav is angry now and said why didn't she answer back when he called her name? Khushi complains and said that you told me to be quiet so I was just listening to you...arnav gets annoyed and then question if she has any common sense…she gets offended…khushi asked him for help and that it is common sense to help her out…he then gets his hand out but khushi first hands him her shoes…and he is like really…she puts them on and then before she gets out she puts the pakoras on the ground and then grabs his hand and finally she gets out of the hole…(only khushi could do this)…she then trips into his arms (here I am burning with jealousy). Rabba Vey... and then Khushi quickly dusts Arnav's jacket because it was dirty. They walk off

At the Gupta's, the adults are sitting down when the snake comes in with something for Bua. Shashi looks on, as Bua praises the snake endlessly. They talk of jalebi, and then Bua makes a comment on how the snake shares a birthday with Khushi. However, Shashi calls him out on the birthdate. Then shyam said that his parents changed his date for school so he can be ahead in his education and he said that in this country the birthdate does not matter (nice logical excuse)… and then he bragged saying that he is pretty smart for his age (no one likes a braggers shyammy) shashi had to believe this but he is still wary of him…

The scene shifts to, payal teaching lavanya how to do chikan kari…and akash is nearby "reading" a newspaper…he keeps stilling glances of payal.  Payal is "showing" la chikan kari…while la has a chandan face mask on her face…more like payal is doing her work…but anyways…la's face dries up and she tells payal that she is going to wash her face so meet her in her room…payal is about to go to her room when she steps on a shard of glass and her feet starts to bleed (I am wondering why she took of her shoes, I mean she wears shoes in her own home why not the RM) Akash jumps out of his seat and goes tend to payal…he notices that she is dripping blood and calls for OP to bring the first aid kit…akash lifts payal up and WALA mami ji appears and tell him to put her down this instant because she had a new dream that akash is a joru ka ghulam  (she should be happy that akash is with someone in her dreams, the exact opposite of her other dream)…akash was like she needs help…akash eventually puts her down…and then mami makes a huge  hungama (I do not want to go into it…my blood is boiling just thinking about it)…after the screaming session…payal limps off without getting her foot fixed…and Anjali comes and askes payal what is wrong…payal was like nothing…mami said that she should leave…anjali said that she will not leave until she has tea with me…mami was like HELL no…but everyone was telling payal to stay…right then shashi called payal and asked if everything is okay…payal lied and said yes…akash was listening to this and is admiring her niceness after everything that happens.  Anjali then takes payal with her. (I am so happy Anjali came in time…atleast she is stubborn like her chotey at times)

The scene shifts back to arshi walking in the jungle…khushi is walking and she is itching like a crazy person…arnav was like why are you dancing…khushi was like something when into my clothes…arnav was like wow just keep walking…and then BAM a bathroom conveniently appears…and khushi was like I will be right back…she hands him her pakora container (most girls hand their man their purses to hold but not khushi…she makes him hold her food) he's holding the pakora and khushi is taking off her clothes in the bathroom to get relief…arnav is wondering what is taking so long when he spots a man in a suit on a bike…he ignores it and someone takes khushi's clothes…an girl dresses like khushi runs to the man on the bike and arnav is like if you run I will cut your whole salary…the girl keeps running and leaves with that man and arnav is confused…then he hears khushi scream CHORI CHORI…arnav is mesmerized my khushi's new outfit (when I see or with a hot guy I will put on my dupatta just like that…then the guy was just be fida over me…okay enough of my wishful thinking) and khushi was like that girl stole my clothes and arnav was like that can only happen with you…and khushi was like I know but I do not know why…but that motorcycle girl stole my clothes and arnav was like and those clothes…khushi was like I wore her clothes because she took mine…but anyway these clothes are nicer and not dirty..she then said that delhi theifs are weird…then she said let's go to the dhabba where you get one Punjabi thali and one pone call free (what a deal!!!) arnav gives her a look and khushi was like I will not talk for 10 minutes…she turns around and her dupatta flies off her but lands on the ground…looks like only dupatta that are property of KKG(SR) only fly to arnav's face….Will arnav and khushi be safe and not get into any trouble???

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok Hi everyone.
 I am back home. I have read some of your analysis and I have read Durga's poems and Wiwy's riddles.
 Loved Sohara, ARSHI, Indi and Ami's analysis. Reminiscing past with Supriya, Chalov and Kathelyn's pictures of ARSHI.  Welcome back Ami. I also am in the same boatwa as you. After a long journey. I have to say so far the best drive I did was across Pennsylvania. It was gorgeous. And did not know there is a mountain names after each color of the rainbow
There is also a mountain named after each colour of the sky and horizon. WOW. So although I was missing ARSHI land I was also dreaming and thinking, Allah made this earth beautiful and the sky even more.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

episode was going beautifully, all the gussa, drama action that you could ask for, balanced with taste and understanding, written with lightness and ease. episode 91, where he will use her words to get maafi, forgiveness from his sis. "chhote kabhi galati karke maafi maange toh bado ka farz banta hai ki unhe maaf kar de, kyunki... chhotey kabhi galati jaankar nahin karte," when younger people make mistakes, elders should forgive, because younger people don't make mistakes on purpose.
THESE WORDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE WAY HE DELIVERS THESE WITH HIS MODULATION TOO GOOD AND WHO CAN'T FORGIVE HIM.

lovely words.😊.. and a clever way to connect two people who just don't get it, though they are utterly gotten.

the saving di scene was over, children had apologised and a gruff but mollified asr had said "theek hai, doosra ban jayga," (it's ok, another one can be made),ho
about the model that lay shattered in his room, ruining hours of hard work and the man's mood. tugh he had been angry with khushi for all the game playing and hurt perhaps at her telling the kids that he's rakshas, big, tall, and human eating (strange, huh, the day after i think of hannibal lecter and anthony hopkins's performance watching barun's asr, he is called a monster that eats children... telepathy? should i pass out, hyuk),👍🏼 after what she'd done for his beloved di, he was touched and ready to forgive her, and everyone for all the hidden "khufiya puja" with kids every year. 

HER WORDS THE WAY SHE THINKS OF HIM MATTERS TO HIM A LOT BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW HIS OWN BEHAVIOR MAKES THIS SOUL CONFUSED AND WITH THE PASSAGE OF TIME  THESE NAMES ARE BECOMING JOKE TO HER TOO 
all sat relaxing in the living room and when khushi said she had to leave, he was strangely alert, watching her, as though something on his mind, or maybe he just didn't want her to go. but then she said she had to rush or her parents would worry and left. of course, just then anjali remembered, khushi hadn't eaten anything the whole day... vrat; and she had packed a   dabba, box, of food for her, which she'd forgotten to give. that's all that was needed. he jumped to his feet with a "you sit, di, i'll give it." a little hesitation on the "aa...aaap," as though he was somewhat surprised at his own reaction, finding it hard to explain it to himself or anyone else. nani was thrilled and beamed.
LOVE HIM HERE AS HE HAS VERY LOVING AND DEMANDING ATTENTION LOOK AS HE WANTS TO BE NOTICED LIKE THOSE KIDS

and with that we came to a word and a look that refuses to leave my head.

remember that "wo..."? he's holding a ridiculous little steel dabba. she has just gone into a frenzy of nonsense talk at his call, thinking he's still mad at her about the model. no the moustache... no no it wasn't her idea, it was the kids... in fact he doesn't look good with a muccha at all, no really... not that? then maybe the pot? pot? yes the one with leaves... no she didn't break it... bilkul nahi, not at all... wo hamla gamne nahi toda. in a fit of spoonerism she has just said that attack sadness didn't break, instead of that pot i didn't break. he can't take it, he raises his voice, but ever so gently, er is that even possible? there's even a thin edging of right, haq, in it.

"khushi kumari gupta... do minute... beena kuch bole, ya sune, aur hile... do minute...meri baat suno." khushi kumari gupta... two minutes... without talking or listening, (she starts to move her hands, startled and shocked needing to do something, can she also sense that his voice is firm but not mean, not angry? oh she is not used to this timbre)... or moving... two minutes... listen to what i have to say.

khushi freezes and waits, as per laad governor's instruction.

"wo... di keh rahi thi tumne subha se kuch khaya nahin... wo...kuch kha lo."

wo... so utterly beautiful this word suddenly, just an er or um in english i guess. a gently curved upward wo, a little lost and wondering wo, a frenzy creating wo.a man is feeling things he's not used to. yes, in that wo is his gratitude for her handling of his di when she needed help. for being there.
LOVED IT THE WAY THIS Wo -- man is coming together👏👏👏
for doing what needed to be done and bravely, with commitment. perhaps a little guilt in it too for not listening to her when she'd called him frantically, thinking she's upto some trick again. but more than all of that, there's concern for her in it. not when she was with tears in her eyes, that was an involuntary response in him from the beginning. this was different, he felt an urge to care for her, he didn't want her to be hungry. he wanted to see her before she left, be the one to give her food to open that fast with... something he didn't believe in, but she did. he wanted to be the one. at the mandir on the day of teej, he'd opened her fast by mistake, making her drink water, just to keep her from passing out. but today, he did want to be the guy to give her that dabba. something terribly caring in wanting to feed someone, isn't there. an awfully tender feeling.

MY FAV YOU CONNECTED IT SO WELL YES HE LITERALLY WANT TO SPEND EVERY RITUAL WITH HER AGAINST HIS BELIEFS BUT [MY POV] AS HE SAW HIS MOTHER DOING EVERYTHING ,HE WANTS TO DO THAT ONLY HIS BELIEFS SHOOK OFF BECAUSE WHAT HIS FATHER DID TO HER SO HE THINKS ITS USELESS AND HAD NO MEANING BUT INTERNALLY HE WANTS TO DO THAT AS KHUSHI,"HUM JANTE HAIN AAP WO SARE PAL JEENA CHAHTE HAIN" 

in that wo, there was care, a little embarrassment too, he wasn't used to doing this, he wasn't used to even feeling like this, and frankly this crazy woman just made him feel helplessly protective, he had no clue why. all of that in that one little hesitant, wo, and a looking away, searching for the right tone of voice and words. delightful. for i also felt a whole surge of the feeling commonly known as love in his one syllable. pehli baar mohabbat ki hai... akhri baar mohabbat ki hai. first time have i fallen in  love... last time have i fallen in love. gorgeous words of gulzar from kaminey playing on my comp, fits perfectly in with that "wo."
👏 YES HE IS STUCK WITH HER AFTR FIRST SIGHT
the man is asr yet he flounders a bit for the right words, not wanting to give too much yet wanting to give... asr, just a wee bit lost, but sexily, what else. that's barun sobti doing asr... can anyone else do that.
NO WAY
 😉

she of course was dying of "tez bhookh," gnawing hunger, just moments before. and when she'd heard his "khsuhi," she was prepared for the worst.

then he said, "wo... di keh rahi thi tumne subha se kuch khaya nahin... wo...kuch kha lo." wo... di said you haven't eaten anything since the morning, wo.. eat something. a gruff sort of tenderness, i give a damn, hume faraq padta hai, all tumbling out around the sides and edges of all those seemingly everyday words. the ocean has anger, the ocean has love. both equally intense maybe, but there's a sweetness in his love that his anger can't make you forget. once you've heard him saying that to you, how can you ever hate him?
NOP THATS WHY SHE ALWAYS FORGIVES HIM
no, not possible any more. not when you've felt this tenderness. for you have seen him without his mask, as he is. just a man looking at a woman, telling her, he does indeed give a faraq.

sanaya's khushi showed all of that with her strange khushi behaviour. ❤️first a nonplussed, heart flipping baffled look, then a grab of the dabba, this time not trying to avoid their fingers from brushing against each other. now why did that steel container, plain and from the beginning of time faceless, suddenly start looking like a pair of earrings, a 10 carat marquise cut, d colour, flawless clarity diamond set in each? and then she did what had to be done. scooted. possibly before it all overwhelmed her and she fainted again. you see the dhakdhak attack had returned the moment his sentence of "wo" ended.

there was nothing for him to do but stand there, arm extended, turned to statue by this implacably bizarre behaviour. finally, his mouth opened and out came another word that really was a code word for "gah, i faraq you."yes, he said, "ajeeb hai yeh."
LOVE BOTH OF EM SERIOUSLY THEY BOTH TOGETHER ARE TOO GOOD👏👏
in that private moment between the two, rabba ve delicately tiptoed around, "wahtsup, you two" it seemed to be saying.

dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak

she sits at the table thinking of him, the box open in front of her... his sweetness everywhere. di said you haven't eaten anything since the morning... eat something.
SHE HAS FOOD AND SHE IS HUGRY AND HE GAVE HER AMRIT AND SHE CAN'T EAT IT AMAZING LIKE SHE WILL LOSE TH ESSENCE OF THIS CONNECTION, HIS TENDERNESS OR THE SWEETNESS OF HIS LOVING WORDS 

payal says are you going to just stare at this the whole night or eat? so she hasn't been able to eat...  "jiji, ussne diya hai... woh woh ll...laad governor ne..." jiji, he's given it... that ll...laad gov. almost a caress on that "ll...laad governor."

"tumhe kya lagta hai... issme zahar hai?" what do you think, there's poison in it? payal pulls her leg and tells her to hurry up.

khushi has not been able to eat? really?

she sits there thinking of him, breathing getting faster, dhakdhak coming on, music plays a note of happiness.

slams her hand on chest, dabba (or diamond danglers, depends what ya see in it) in foreground. she has to stop that deafening beat, has to bring it under control. 

"yeh hume kya ho gaya hai... humare saamne khana hai, aur hum kha bhi nahin pa rahe hain." what's happened to me... there's food in front of me but i can't eat.

asr not gussa. khushi not being able to eat. gadbad hui hai. there's gadbad, big trouble. la was picking on it maybe, she was looking hassled. but neither the small city girl nor the big city boy, for all their dil and dimaag could guess what's up. even when the dimaag boy got it, the dil girl wasn't quite there...

HAHA WELL SAID OR VICE VERSA 

"iss... iss dhadkan ko kam karna hoga." i have to reduce the heart beat. and apparently this is achievable. all you have to do is not think of him and stay away from the man. you can do that, khushiji?

that will cure the acidity or "jo bhi bimari' whatever ailment this is.

decision taken, she flies past asr in the morning when he opens the door, ignores his call, gets called ajeeb, sets about enthusiastically to plan a way to get la and asr together on the way to nainital. a plan that will make sure they'll spend some time with each other. and ensure, says la, that asr will marry me

marry la? so why did khushi's brow pucker at that and a sad air pass over her face?

wo...

THAT WAS TELLING AND SCREAMING AT HER BY HER HEART HE IS YOURS GIRL STOP THE NONSENSE.

there was something fascinating in the writing of ipk. one actually felt one had seen two strangers meet, get to know each other, feel an attraction that was overwhelming, their relationship progress, and then they finally get together, intimate and essential in each other's lives. a whole relationship come into being. that was just lovely. wo... brought us another step further on the path.

YES WE ARE GETTING INTO ANOTHER PHASE

Indi lovely as usual that purple underlined ⭐️⭐️⭐️ love it yes his certain actions and words are very iconic and wo is one of them and we are reaching to "hi" .I found him as a kid when puja was done and he wants some extra attention and yes of course from his wo-man .So by giving her that Diamond he said his heart felt words and only Khushi can feel em always as his said and unsaid words always reach to her through his expressions and eyes.👏👏 you know my comments and how do these look like.Sorry for reading late actually i did in school but lost it in cyber duniya 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

enjoyed that in pink, horizon.

i could never be detached despite trying hard,  😆 like i couldn't read dr zhivago. i am the attached sort od person. i think of desire as essential. maybe because i have a lot of it at one level. without desire how would one live, what would motivate one to live? stanley kunitz's cricket who is moved by "desire desire desire," comes to mind.

from his "touch me," published in 200 when he was around 90 i think. an avid gardener and poet is moved to write this about the cricket he sees while working, and ponders on his own state of being.

under a gunmetal sky 
staking my garden down, 
i kneeled to the crickets trilling 
underfoot as if about 
to burst from their crusty shells; 
and like a child again 
marveled to hear so clear 
and brave a music pour 
from such a small machine. 
What makes the engine go? 
desire, desire, desire. 
the longing for the dance 
stirs in the buried life. 
one season only, 
                     and it's done. 

but yes, that cycle of attachment detachment, that's the challenge, that's the key, it seems to me. do your work to the best of your ability but without thinking of its fruit. the one thing in the gita that i think about and find myself agreeing with as time passes. it is wise. that is the only way perhaps to live on this earth with its many vicissitudes,  and yet remain whole. and to work with one's best, someone as base as me needs to feel the attachment. 

fate is inescapable if you grow up in india. it's there in everything, language, culture, names, bhagya. everything is that. yet, a little something says, then what am i? why me? why my peculiar me-ness? and slowly over time this thought of two things moving life came about. one set in you. one set outside of you. i have a say only on the first bit. so i stick to that, let the outside do its own thing, whether as friend or foe or disinterested bystander, whether logical/causal or random. 

and i continued to believe in the eternal, more and more, yet pretty much freeing it of having to do wonderful things for me. trust faith love, and the ability to think/feel it all. oh to be a human being. though i don't think i mind being a tree and it's not because asr has one and loves it. 😆

@Horizon in blue that is the key and summary of all this discussion as attachment and detachment goes side by side but remaining in the ground until last wicket to have a hope of getting it is called a true player

@Indi
In red I loved that book yes I think published in 2000,its been a while but yes true insight and really gives you bitter but true version of life
In BOLD that is the key for me as I said before leave it and just keep doing what is right "Dil se" without cheating and without any hesitation but as Horizon said in blue
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Ok Hi everyone.
 I am back home. I have read some of your analysis and I have read Durga's poems and Wiwy's riddles.
 Loved Sohara, ARSHI, Indi and Ami's analysis. Reminiscing past with Supriya, Chalov and Kathelyn's pictures of ARSHI.  Welcome back Ami. I also am in the same boatwa as you. After a long journey. I have to say so far the best drive I did was across Pennsylvania. It was gorgeous. And did not know there is a mountain names after each color of the rainbow
There is also a mountain named after each colour of the sky and horizon. WOW. So although I was missing ARSHI land I was also dreaming and thinking, Allah made this earth beautiful and the sky even more.

Good to see you samin 😊.Welcome back .Yeah I heard about that mountain and yes indeed our land so much to explore the beauty which our God has created foe us in different colors and shapes.Magnificent.Once I used to capture those nature scenes on  my canvas but now its just me and work
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 92

"Aye Kaash Ke Hum Hosh Mein Ab Aane Naa Paaye"

This song came to my mind while watching this epi and I wish these two soul mates just remain in these delusional moments until come back to real sesnses.

beautiful thought👏

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws , mistakes and weaknesses and still think you' re absolutely and completely amazing .

That is true love what is unconditional, love somebody with his/her flaws.

But at the same time Incertitude  and  delusional misunderstanding  ,two things always cloud your internal voice to judge someone irrationally and that's why sometimes Heart sees what is invisible to the eye and unbelievable to the brain.That's what is going on in our love birds life.Arnav & Khushi[king and Queen] and Akash & Payal[Knights] with their smooth sliding moves are sailing on the waves of Devi Ma's Love despite the lingering storm of hissing danger.Divine Fate which is directing  and filling their hearts and brain with budding trust and love

[POINT to be noted Hissy Slither with Spidey legs with trappy honey tongue is no no in this epi.Wohooo]

Arnav in his Eternal heaven [pool side] in the proximity of his mother but feeling dizzy and weak as this is not giving him enough strength for upcoming storm of the life. A mother is always with him praying for him to bring him out of this vortex which is engulfing him and making him delusional about the life and dragging him in  it and taking him away from the reason of living "LOVE".He has written his destiny but he is getting lost in it and whatever he has in his heart does not let it come on his face. [episode 30]His mother like Di told him that and now his Mother is going to use all of her forces along with divine powers to bring him out of this vortex so he can taste the sweetness of life and love.

what a cognitive thought! 

his mother wish definitely fulfills when Khushi came to his life.

In the kitchen,he went to get some jalaibis, I mean sugar but our Snaka devi with her clouded and delusional Dhak Dhak  tells him to go away..

But the sight of him in delusional state snatches her heartbeat ."Sansain ruk jayengi" starts right somewhere here.Sanaya is too good here with her voice modulation .Aa ran..avji

Arnavji,"Aap theek tou hain"[are you ok?]She is relating his hallucination with Varat'so sweet...Her condition is like a fish without water. She rubs his hand and sprinkle the purity, [water] of her Love on his face .Today Khushi's unsaid and unfelt desires were making her not only confuse but also unrest.

Pause here:Today she is holding his head in her palm as he held hers in his palm in guest house.

He asks for sweetness in his life right from the sweet Khushi and she gives him the taste of her sweetness her "Jalaibi"[sweets brings togetherness].She told La once she will give her "Patti" garm garm jalaibi apne hathon se"when she will grow up"and today she did.Today their oneness has a new twist and taste in it.A twist of love and trust is getting one step ahead towards their closeness.

awesome again,👏 never thought like that.

Today Khushi is feeling his touch , his closeness right close to her heart which is awakening  her desires for him abruptly .This close proximity of him is way too much that she wants to detach it right away as its way overwhelming for her but his faint condition needs her closeness ,her "Shakar" [sugar] togetherness to move forward with his bitter life[bitterness as karela as Akash mentioned].Just beautiful.

sweet khushi has already entered in his bitter life . 

AMAZING PONDERING POINT:Khushi always stands by Arnav even in his shaky period where he loses his trust from every one but she makes him stand on his feet with her love and trust .His shaky past will make him lose Khushi but Fate will bring her back to her as always but during terrace scene and forced marriage his broken trust will be resumed only by Khushi's love and trust.

absolutely true. that's why Arnav trusted her without any prove and confessed his love. he knew by then Khushi could never be a homewrecker.

CONNECTING DOTS: [All these are my fav] as Khushi's trust is reaching up to new level but our Yummilicious Akhroo did hold her whenever he got the chance in anger and rage.

he always tries to hide his weakness behind his anger,specially with Khushi.

He got fainted today by not having meds and Khushi is feeding Jalaibis but later he will be fainted because Khushi will keep him hungry all day because of her silly Swaminess.But in both cases she is the one who is taking care of him.

she is the one by his side.And it's granted by the supreme God.

The most amazing part is the BG music whenever they come close together was louder than ever.Love the ASR character intact with him the moment he came to senses  after splasing water "Hato" [leave me] and then he moves her away and but he stumbles which  brings a wave of deep distress and fear in  her "Aap theek tou hain na"[are u sure u r ok]Arnav,"I came for sugar because of my low sugar level"She asks twice with perplexity and he made her cal with a  slight smile as he sees her worrisome which he can't bear.

I just loved their understanding.

Pause here:He never wants his Di or Khushi to worry about him.When he lied to Khushi that he was fine and doing acting his Di made him realized that he loves Khushi and does not want her to gat worry unintentionally as he did the same with her by taking the blame of broken picture.He is Yumilicious and these are the things which made me admire this character.

ASR's character is written with sheer perfection.

He leaves Khushi with desolation of her act.Even Anjali and others can see her anguish  but her words are eating her alive and vanishing her sweet smile from her face and even her jalaibis can't resolve this sweet issue.

The only way she can rectifies it to say sorry to her Arnavji.He sees her with astonishment but hey what a big attainment ,she is not afraid as the last time and he is not moody either .Trust level has changedShe brought a smile on his face because of juiceee last time but this time laugh full of joy [sweets-symbol of joy and togetherness] because of "basin"[She rub basin three times on her face meaning success]mixed with Dhak Dhak and acidity.

Khushi is baffled watching her LG laughing without knowing the reason and she is not even bothered about the reason as she is adoring his laugh just like he adores her smile.Anjali couldn't believe seeing her Chote laughing like that as he laughs in years and today Mother got her prayer answered from the Divine powers for her son stepping forward towards happiness and joy.Anjali's joy has no limit either as Mother is keeping an eye on both of her kids .

Pause here:The other day after throwing juice she was telling him there is something on his cheek  which La removed it and today he was doing the same.

Khushi,"hunste huwai aap bilkul bhi LG nahin lagte"[you don't look like LG while laughing]She adores his laughing and not only this is encouraging her but she will not rest here either as later many more smiles are on the way especially 'Jiji tere Jaithji dewane"Payesh Sangeet my fav

mine too.

If this side sweet and murmuring steps of love are progressing so is the other side of Knights' planet.Akash foun Payal in the fruit Market and pinch hiself to come back from his hellusenation known as Payal but Fate is adamant to bring these potatoes together because of Khushi as Potato is her fav vegetable.

Symbolism and Connection: Potatoes represents fertility, abundance and regeneration of relations.Connection as Payal's belief over wedding will regenerate for Akash and as Potatoes are representing Khushi so the abundance of Love in Payesh'life will be because of Khushi ,she will be the reason these two souls will be together regardless she will go through hell for herself but she will be rescued in this process and her relation with Arnav will regenerate at different level..

amazing connection👏

100-110 rupees Payal had to pay -----100-110 represents painful condition ,distress and anguish as Payal is going through with pain because of her broken marriage

500 rupees Akash had-----500 means to put an end into agony as he will vanquish Payal's pain by marrying her

Just magnificent.!!!

yes it is

Khushi,"Bayen kar chakar ,dayen ka jadka aur phir Jalaibi wala chakar..."  Is busy in making confusing Fate like Jalaibis to bring ASR and La together but by going left or right nothing is going to change in the written Fate as she is coming right in this twisty vortex by herself .Today she brought Arnav from his hallucinating delusion and now she is getting ready to become the eye ,the Dhadkan of this vortex , a part of this hallucination known as "Love of Arnav" because LG is promoted as "Arnavji" for her now "nachahte huae" [unintentionally].

Symbolism and connection:Car # 2801=11, where 11 represents patience ,sensitivity, and honesty.Arnav and Khushi will show all of these virtues .Yes even Arnav Babu will show patience...New level of trust...Just wait and watch or vice versa

1+1=2 where 2 represents sexual tension which we will see during this Nainital trip.

the sexual tension is always there between them. Nainital trip sure triggered it.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6pm0X6jto

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6pm0X6jto[/YOUTUBE]

wonderful!
Lovely collages with beautiful analysis.
Blue lines are awesome.
 My answer is in pink.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samin6

Ok Hi everyone.

subhanallah!

great to see you back. I wish you had an awesome time with your daughter.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@Anita

Epi 90

Khushi playing that blindfold game with the kids and manages to first catch Om prakash (why is his voice so high pitch'at first I thought he was talking like a kid because kids are around but nope'that is his voice) and then she catches arnav' khushi said'Oye sab itne lambe kaisi ho gai?? He touches his face and then she realizes that person is arnav'the moment she realizes it was him, her face was pricless...ZOR KA JHATKA HAYE ZORO SE LAGA' he asks what were you exactly doing??? playing? with whom?? And khushi shouts for Omprakash'Arnav walks off and said Ajeeb ho tum (I love it when he says that) tells them that the guy who just barged in is a rakshas and eats children for food and then finds that 3 girls are missing from the clan.

Love this scene and Khushi in her comic avatar.Me too this ajeeb thing got me really

and then finally the cat is out of the bag, Arnav calls OP and he is interrogating him because he notices that he model is broken'khushi comes in nd sees the mouchtache drawing and laughs and arnav was like is this funny that my model is destroyed'and then he notices his picture. He asks who came to his house'and khushi was like no one and makes op agree'poor guy is scared'  then throws his own photu on his own model and walks away'and then he meets the kids'the kids surround khushi and asks her 'Is he the same?  and khushi asks'who?? and they give her a vivid description back..the one who is the rakshas'the that laad governor and the one who eats children!! (I bet khushi wises that she had three hands at this moment. and so arnav knows what khushi told the kids about him and he is mad'he yells at khushi he gets madder when Naani comes tells Arnav that and tells him they are in the house for Kanya pooja..Arnav walks away grumbling! Khushi then questions the kids if they broke the model and drew a mustache on the photo.  She tells nani that she will make the kids apologize of their deeds

Really he looks really a LG with mustache,He was really wanted peace in the house after work but Nahhh.He was angry more when he finds out Khushi is telling kids nonsense about him 

Epi91

Khushi takes Anjali to the sitting room, and gently makes her sit down. The other ladies come and help Anjali. Arnav comes and is shocked and asked why no wone called him.  Nani was like khushi did call you but you did not listen'. He tries to help Anjali but Anjali refuses his help, Khushi helps her - Arnav & Khushi look at each other, surprised that the other is helping. (how cute and emotional one). Anjali gets up and walks off, Arnav asks Anjali for forgiveness, and said a person should always forgive a child, for a child makes a mistake without knowing what they did. Anjali forgives him, Arnav leaves.  Anjali said that besides teaching la, khushi is also teaching arnav too'Anjali and Khushi help with the other children, giving them food. 

Khushi's concerns for Anjali actually made him and his anger goes away.Yes their gazes passing each other was too cute and he learning a lot as compared to La

A little while later, everyone is sitting down in the lounge, when Anjali makes a comment about the children, saying they should help out more. Arnav is quite shocked. Mami makes a few comments, eliciting laughter from the other ladies. Khushi  leaves after saying goodbye. Suddenly Anjali remembers that Khushi hasn't eaten all day, and decides to send some food for her. Arnav decides he needs to talk to Khushi, so he offers to give her the food. He quickly catches up to Khushi, who is extremely confused out on why Arnav wants to talk to her. She starts stuttering, saying she didn't do anything wrong, she didn't break any vase. Arnav finally shuts her up and tells her that as she hadn't eaten anything, he's brought some food for her. Khushi & Arnav share a moment before Khushi runs out with the tiffin in her hand. Arnav looks on thinking how weird she is.

Love him here as he commands and she follows exactly the same way.Love too when he says Ajeeb hai yeh

Epi 92

Khushi tries to wake up arnav  and she runs his hands and she brings water and sprinkes it on him and his hosh comes back a little bit..and then she helps him in sitting and he asks for something sweet and she says that he is not allowed to have sweet and he says please (how can you say no to that) and she brings the one piece of jalebi that she did not eat… he coughs while eating it and she  makes him to drink water. (so khushi told la that she would feed her man jalebis and look she did!!!!)…I know I should be concerned that arnav fainted due to low sugar levels but I kept thinking that dang he looks good….Then she helps ASR in standing up but due to weakness he is falling and Khushi keeps her hands by his side to save him from falling…it is like dj vu..where arnav prevented khushi from escaping from him but the situations are totally different…I meant their position is like role reversal…Then Arnav tells to move…I guess he realized his postion and he has more strength to save himself…maybe an ego problem admitting he needed help…he could have thanked her  and Khushi asks if he was alright and he says yeah he is fine and his sugar level had fallen down. He tells her not to tell this to anyone else. Then he leaves from there and Khushi feels bad that he was here for sugar and she just yelled at him and not listened.

This is the most loving scene ever as he is eating Khushi's jalaibis as you mentioned it .Yes orange juice is good for a sexy person like him but not in his shoes

Khushi is in kitchen and sad while having flashbacks when she was rude to ASR and Anjali sees that she is sad and she asks her what happened and she says that she is fine. Anjali leaves from there and Khushi is again feeling guilty. Khushi goes to ASR and tells that she is sorry and she says that she had dhak-dhak and acidity and that is why she is acting all weird…arnav is trying to tell her that she has besan on her face and as her still have besan and in chaos she keeps on applying more besan and did not realise what arnav is trying to say and it makes ASR to laugh whole heartedly…yup they are meant to be…she is the only one that made arnav laugh!!!!!  This is the first time arnav every laughed like that…Anjali comes there and she is like how come arnav is laughing and she is so happy to see ASR laughing and she asks for the reason and when she sees Khushi she also laugh and Khushi happily tell she will wash her face. After washing face she says to herself  that while laughing you do not seems like lard governor (obviously she is referring to arnav)

She is always in distress when he is not happy, or sick or in ant trouble.His first laugh made Khushi quiet and astonished he definitely does not look like LG

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107
Next