P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was a fantastic addition to the mind blowing collaboration, the update was awesome and brilliant. Loved khushi's idea for calling Arnav to the design room, she only wanted to show him the designs, superb, however was disappointed there kiss got disturbed and Khushi was initiating it as well. Loved Arnav calling everybody to the farm house and turned into ASR mode and said the wedding was happening straight away, fantastic. At least now poor Akash and Payal can finally have there long overdue suhaagraat, Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
shalini_s thumbnail
hmm.. more than AP, ASR is waiting to get back to his work.. loved it..
russelskhushi thumbnail
Harry potter ji is really soo funny...i like this akash...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update.. :) Arnav has taken things in his hands...😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
banner credit - boyznaka

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

It took some grueling convincing but Akash and Payal were finally taking their pheras with all the proper rituals and rites that pleased the elders. Khushi stood next to the mandap with a wide smile, watching her sister get married to the man she loves. What she didn't realize was her eyes kept on wandering back to the one man who had managed to jolt  the very being of her existence. He made her feel numerous things, many of which she had not been able to understand. There was temper, excitement, frustration, passion, desire, and countless other emotions when it came to Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi wanted to feel all of them and at most times she did. Ever since Arnav had entered her life, she had found herself wanting to sway towards him. There was something very magnetically charming within that arrogant persona. She could see herself spending the rest of her life with Arnav.

Stepping on the invisible brakes, Khushi desperately tried to stop the path her thoughts were taking to. She had come here to work at AR Designs, Khushi reminded herself sharply. There was no marriage on the cards and possibly not with Arnav. Then, who? Khushi caught herself wondering. She scolded herself and concentrated on her sister's marriage rather than conjuring up dreams about her own. Payal looked happy and Khushi could already figure part of that had to do with, finally being able to have the green signal for their suhaag raat. Her sister and anxious for some action, Khushi would have never placed the two together.

''We have some pending work left...'', his voice barely brushed across her ear, but it was strong enough to send shivers down her spine. Khushi instantly strained and  ended up walking into a hard form. It was no surprise, when they fit perfectly. Arnav smirked lightly watching the array of emotions cross Khushi's face.

Khushi rustled and looked up, '' can't you see there is marriage going on?''

''Is it our marriage?''

Her mouth ineptly set into a hard line but her eyes shone with immense pleasure. Arnav didn't miss the beat of surprise and anticipation in those almond browns before she quickly replaced it with a more intrepid look. '' Are you indirectly saying you want to marry me? ''

'' No, that is not what I am saying. I meant that there more important things of concerns'' Arnav found himself getting closer to Khushi until their bodies molded into one form.

''Like, what?'' Khushi whispered . She could feel his warm breath on her neck as the air surrounding them suddenly became thicker.

'' I could list many things, but for one...your unfinished interview'' Arnav trailed off in a deep rich voice trailing his finger up and down her back. Khushi stiffened and arched her back instantaneously as the swift contact was made.

Khushi took a quick glance around the room and found everyone engrossed with the wedding ceremony. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. She didn't want to imagine what their families would have to say about the indecent thoughts that were running through both of their minds.

'' You and I both know, I will be a valuable asset to your company''.

'' I don't know about the company, but more personally...'' Arnavs slid his hand gradually down to her midriff hidden beneath her sari. Khushi jolted after she realized where Arnav had placed his hand.

'' Personally, I might not be interested in you'', Khushi retorted softly, but her voice betrayed her self-will to oppose him.  

'' There is no one except me'', the words escaped from Arnav's mouth before he could prevent it. Khushi looked up amaze. After realizing what he had said, Arnav cleared his throat, '' I mean...when you are with me, there is only me''.

'' Personally or professionally?''.

Arnav merely looked amused at her question, '' Do I really have to answer that? ''.

Khushi just about managed to hide the grin but the invasive deep red blush gave away her answer. She struck out her elbow and pushed away Arnav at once creating a short distance between them.

'' Don't think, we are done. We will continue this somewhere more private'', Arnav warned before Khushi could walk away.

'' We will see about that'', Khushi countered with a satisfied smirk not concentrating much on his words. Instead, she strode away defiantly aware of Arnav's piercing gaze on her back. And, because she knew he was watching her, Khushi added a gradual sway to her hips. Now, all she could hope for was that the arrow would hit the right mark.

It had. While, Khushi may not have observed the indifference, Anjali Jha was a witness and she would have gladly testified.  Perhaps, her Chote was not entirely in love but he was slowly tumbling towards the edge of losing himself in a mist of feelings. She could already see the effects of it. The girl responsible was Khushi Kumari Gupta and she was not even made aware of it. From, what Anjali saw, she was sure Khushi didn't know how much of a impact she was having on her brother. This was surely going to be a entertaining turn of events.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once the wedding ceremonies were over, the elders headed back home after deciding to let Payal and Akash spend their first night together here. The farm house would be the perfect ambiance for a newly wed couples and there would definitely be no distractions or interruptions. It was all Anjali's idea because she understood her sister-in-laws predicament. She and Shyam went upstairs to set up the bedroom, while Arnav and Khushi stayed downstairs with their siblings hoping to keep them company. But that was what they thought, Arnav and Khushi were in for a long lecture, as they were soon about to find out.

''Khushi, how could you do that?'', Payal asked with disapproving look. '' And, why didn't you tell me?''

Khushi shifted and raised her brow vaguely confused, '' I don't understand''.

'' You understand very much from the looks of it''.

''Jiji, gol gol paheli mat bhujwao, seedha point pe aao''.

'' Khushi, you know what I am talking about. I thought you hated him?''

''Hate, who?''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'' You know hate is a very strong word. I would rather say, we were at an impasse''.

''So during that impasse, you were persuaded to move into that secluded corner and fight some more?''.

Arnav fumbled with his words, leaving his brother surprised by the turn of events. It was a rare sight for anyone, when Arnav Singh Raizada forgot his words. Akash smiled greatly and knotted his hands together watching an uncomfortable Arnav.

'' We were just talking!''

'' Bhai, I might be slow but always remember it is the tortoise who wins the race''.

Arnav shrugged, '' she is a little insane...''

'' I thought, it was a lot of insane and stubbornness.''

Khushi nodded and frowned, '' Yes, he is obnoxious and arrogant''.

''You forgot self - righteous and know-it-all'', Payal added patiently.

''Fine, is he is all of that. But, I think there is much more to him. I never thought there would be layers to him. The more I am with him, I see things differently. I want to be near him. There is something about him, I can't place my finger on it ''.

''Are you saying you are in love with him?'', Payal watched the stunned look that replaced the grin. Khushi was acutely aware of her surroundings and what Payal had just said. She knew, Payal was prying but that was her sister. If she was saying it, there must have been some truth to it. But, Khushi could not get herself to accept what her heart might have already accepted. She was not ready to chance upon these scary feelings, which were still very tangibly averse in her mind.

''Jiji, there is nothing like that'', Khushi managed after a lot of thinking. How could she agree to it, when she was not sure. And, when it came to love, Khushi wanted to be hundred and one percent sure.

'' If there is nothing like that, then why were you both celebrating your SR night, when me and Akash are suppose to be the one doing it''.

''Really? You are worried about you and Payal and that it factor?''

'' My wife is a little demented about that stuff. She was complaining about it, so I thought I should ask.''

Arnav almost choked on his own words, after hearing Akash complain about Payal. It was turning out to be a very interesting night after all. However, this was not a conversation, he wanted to have with his brother.  ''That's not a very nice thing to say about your wife Akash ''. Taking a deep breather, Arnav stood up, '' And, I am not going to discuss mine and Khushi's relation with you''.

''What do you think they are doing in the other room?''

Confused, Arnav stared at Akash, who pointed towards the room across the hallway. Khushi and Payal had walked into that room, when Anjali had announced that she would decorate the room.

''I don't know, Akash ''. Arnav was very well aware of what was going on in that room. He also had a feeling that Khushi was going through a similar mindset as him. Then again, this was just a feeling. When two woman got together, it was just them and countless secrets.

''Do you think Payal is complaining about me to Khushiji?''

'' I know Akashji he thinks that sometimes I am too free - minded than him.'' Payal complained, shifting on the bed. '' What can a girl do? Somethings are very vital especially when you have the license for it. And, we have our marriage certificate ''.

''Jiji, I am not having this talk with you right now '' Khushi paced around the room and refused to answer Payal's questions anymore. She was sure, her elder sister was running on a rush of adrenaline and that was turning her into a frenzy.

'' Khushi, do you think Akashji does not want me?''

Khushi turned around with her eyes wide and open, '' Jiji, what are you talking about?''

Payal gruffly held up her hands and started to sob, '' he fell asleep when I came to our room the previous day and he didn't know about the room of requirements.''

The urge to smack her sister with a rolling pin was intense but Khushi controlled herself. She could not understand, what had gotten into her sister all of a sudden. Payal was the one who was usually strong headed. Sitting down, Khushi took Payal's hand into her own, '' Akash eloped with you Jiji. If he didn't want you, he would have never gone against his family''.

'' You think so ?''

Khushi nodded, '' I know so. Eloping is serious business ''.

After a lot of convincing and arguing, Arnav and Khushi walked out of the respective rooms simultaneously. They stared at each other and smiled. The earlier daring remarks were all forgotten now there were only nerves. After a very intense staring contest, both stepped in towards each other. It was like being trapped in a haze, an outer forced was acting as a catalyst. Everything was forgotten accept the other's presence. The quick and sly looks that passed shared secrets that they were only aware of and promised of many more things to come.

'' I have been thinking of you '', Arnav started as the distance between them continued to decrease by the seconds. She was a true sight in that yellow and blue sari. And the fact that she had designed it, just magnified it's beauty.

'' Maybe, we should complete that unfinished interview...'' Khushi suggested stopping right before him. They were close enough to feel each other's breath. A quick smile sprouted among her luscious lips as Arnav continued to stare at her.

Arnav was about to reply, when he heard Anjali and Shyam conversing as they climbed down the stairs. Khushi followed his gaze and found them also. She didn't want to get caught in another whirlpool of conversation not right now. She wanted to be with Arnav. Without thinking, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into another room closing the door at once.

''What the...? ''

'' I just convinced my sister that Akashji still wants her physically. I am not going in for another interrogation ''.

Arnav smirked and nodded innocently.

Khushi caught the hint of smugness in his eyes and glared, '' What?''

''Why don't you just say that you want to spend more time with me. ''

Arnav continued to smile slyly as Khushi's lips settle into a hard line expressing her contrasting feelings. '' I do not. I just wanted us to get over with the interveiw ''.

Stuffing his hands inside his pocket, Arnav leaned against the wall, '' The interveiw was over long ago. You are hired ''.

The joy that leaped into her vivacious eyes gave Arnav immense pleasure. He liked seeing her happy. Holding out his hand, Arnav tugged on Khushi's waist and pulled her straight against himself.

Khushi blushed and placed her hands on his chest. He leaned in trailing his lips against her jaw, '' Don't you want to what qualified you for this job?''

When Khushi didn't answer, Arnav took it upon himself to demonstrate. He lazily shuffled her jet black hair away from her neck, tracing his finger right near the humming pulse. '' For starters, your work shows impeccable sincerity towards this profession. You not only know your fabric, but you know how to use it. Customers wants a designer who knows what works best''.

Khushi listened silently because she had lost her capability to speak out coherent words. Her focus was greatly on Arnav's wandering hands and how well they knew the rhythm of her body. A part of her was glad that Arnav was holding onto her otherwise she would have fallen away at once. Her stomach had twisted into knots and her knees were no longer supporting her. It seemed as if, her body was at Arnav's mercy. He was free to act as he may.

'' And then there is the design.'' an oath like murmur released from his lips as he tugged on the pallu. ''Do you know, how I felt when I saw you in this sari?''

Khushi shook her head and coaxed herself to administer a better response. He raised his hand and softly ran it across her right cheek watching Khushi's bewitching eye's grow wide with an infectious gleam.

Walking around to her back with his hand still caressing her stomach, Arnav gently pulled her against himself. '' Let's just say, when Sheetal walked into that room...there was an urge to throttle her''. 

Khushi smiled from within and closed her eyes. '' That is the most romantic thing, you have said to me till now ''.

Arnav lightly nipped her earlobe with his teeth, inducing a light moan that very nearly escaped her lips. '' It seems I haven't given you enough romance''.

'' I think this is filling up for all the missed quota''. Turning around, Khushi met Arnav's smoldering gaze. She could see the storm of wantons in his eyes, mirroring her own feelings. Khushi stood up on her toes and placed her lips against his. Her fingers tangled within his hair, and Arnav took this chance to pull her closer as the kiss deepened. Her lips were soft and chewy, with sweetness and a little tartness. Arnav explored all that was hidden within her. He took what she gave, savoring each and every minute of it. The innocent kiss had turned into a passionate one within mere seconds. There were ragged breaths and careless whispers. Desires that were unknown to them ignited and fueled an incessant need to conquer right there and then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried my best to make this update all about Arnav &Khushi. I really hope you like it. Thank you to Saira for editing & your little notes. Also thank you Ragulla_sp  for reading it.

If your smile was visible throughout this update then do tell me unlike my invisible smile :)

Hope you like the update.

- S
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. Thanks for the pm.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now that Aakash and Payal are married in front of the family they will atlast have their suhaag raat. 
It seems Payal is more eager than Aakash and has her own issues. 
What us Anjali going to do now to bring Arnav and Khushi to confess. That should be interesting.
Loved the update. It had a bit of romance with a touch of humour. Just what the doctor ordered. 
Edited by 1chilly - 11 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update! 

I loved the siblings conversations and the way you flicked between the two...

Finally Khushi has been hired lol and you wrote out the kiss lol... 

I can't wait for the next part
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Res

Edit:

Arnav, Khushi , and their desire for one another, what more could one ask for?

Loved this update with the flirtatious banter between the two, and good job with Payal too!

What a point to stop it at, now let's see what NB comes up with!
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
wildandsweet thumbnail
Was smiling while reading it
Lovely