Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafi
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

For 77-78
you know, arshi, that scene of asr's on the phone at the end, camera moving over windows, showing him from either side, reflections everywhere... i was thinking of you and wondering why this treatment. then of course, you talked about it πŸ‘πŸ‘. i liked that mention of 3 khushi's over la's proposal. yeah, signs everywhere. particularly lovely, his not being able to remain angry with her or immune to the worry on her voice. 

lovely take. beautiful collage right on top. a packed episode, and v v v nice your inverting of what shyam wanted to do. πŸ€£

Thnx for your lovely feedback.In blue I am humbly honored with that  and thnx for liking the "Slithery name" in your opening write up.Yaah I am reading slow busy this week.When I was thinking this inversion I was laughing too πŸ€£ but it works perfect in his case

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, give credit.

Khushi's Sorry

Ek din mein kar daali, shararatein tumne kaafi
Ab aayi ho tum, maangne mujhse maafi
Na chodi meri gaadi, na choda cell phone
Ek mein daali mishri, dooje ka badla ringtone
Santre ka na mila, to le aayi mango juice
Iske shikaar hogaye, mere masoom se shoes
Kehne aaya jo baat, koi kaise bataaye
Na pakda dupatta, phir bhi phenka garam chai
Ajeeb ho tum aur tumhari nadaansi sorry
Rotey huye bhi aaj lagi tum kitni pyaari

Translation:
In one day you played so many pranks
Now you have come to ask for forgiveness
Didn't leave my car, nor my cell phone
In one you put crystal sugar, the other changed the ringtone
You couldn't get the one of orange so you brought mango juice
Its victim became my innocent shoes
I came to say something which how can one say
Didn't catch the dupatta, but still you threw hot tea
You are weird and so is your childish sorry
Even while crying, today I found you lovely

muahhh  Durga for pink.Blue is awesome and underline shoooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cuteee
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 80

Sometimes, we don't get what we want. . . But this is a benevolent universe. And once in a while, we do because of FAITH.This is what describes the best Arnav's state of mind as he does not know what does he want  as La"ASR ko khud bhi pata nahi keh unhain kya chahiye".He wants Khushi but no marriage and  Khushi can't be with him without marriage as her belief system along with her Faith is very persuasive and compelling .This is a fight of his beliefs VS hers.

Pause here:She will be convinced with all of his beliefs during remarriage.When he will prove his point by reminding her about all the rituals they did together unintentionally and above all that these rasams have no meaning s if two ppl love each other in a pure way.Khushi gets it as "Hum tou aap hi keh hain...

Arnav furiously threw the water as today he got another sweet defeat by nutkhut Khushi.The trail lead is right here in this pic to boil his blood.Mamiji is just following Arnav bitwas's trail of anger today which will trail her to her makeupia and touchupia.Arnav never complains about Khushi to anyone so does she.

La to ASR "Tum Theek tou ho na" and she asked this twice [# 2 is a matter of conflict] ASR ,"enough Khushi" but this is La Mr Ahkroo.hmmm so that's what you are expecting from your Temptalicious.right ...to ask you that you are ok.

He gets befuddled but rectified it quickly,"I mean Lavanya" ...La ignores it for a while...

Pause here: Khushi is taking over his heart and mind in such a way that one day he will surrender to it and completely devoure her in front of La unintentionally." Mein aisa hi hoon Khushi....." [I am just like that Khushi] and La will completely come out of her self imposed fantasy land "Its Lavanya ASR".That day will be memorable in IPK where one girl will sacrifice her LOVE for the other.

Arnav always wants Khushi to have and show concerns for him.During bleeding his hand after knowing her engagement he did not let her touch first but her touch vanished all of his pain and calmed him down.The same is in golgappa scene her touch always melts him.

Series of unsuccessful attempts made him furious and he wants to get even with Khushi Kumari Gupta who had guts disconnecting his phone, manipulated him in the kitchen with flour and then misled him with her fake fainting act.You are so done KKG.

He got her the moment she entered having a ball of over joy thoughts of his departure"Jan bachi tou lakhon paye LG bye bye] which turned into the anticlimactic after his sight.Love the glaring end and the receiving end with this exchange of gazes.He slams the door "eik minute"...long pause with ASR BG score increasing the intensity of the scene...and then by stepping forward "Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Khushi totally knows what is coming next, "Lavanyaji I am here".She rushes away hastily and so deos he after her.

ASR," La went to office"...His killing daggers and her scared bafflement was way too intense.

Khushi,"I have some work with Mamiji upstairs"

Her ignorance towards him deliberately  was the final nail which she could ever put in his shell. 

ASR trapped her in their room and poolside"their Eternal heavan" .Intensity of this scene is crucial as he trapped her in between two doors and then in between his two arms.

Pause here:significantly as he called her name one time on two occasions and number 1 is the new beginning to cross all the obstacles to reach to their reward and #2 is conflict.so here is the beginning of their relationship which is going to be trapped for him in between Khushi and Di as he is going to trap her in between her sister's love and his love which he was trapped in for not telling Khushi on the terrace. Khushi  will be trapped  in between first her and Shyamji because of  Anjali and Shyamji, and then her sister Payal and Arnav during forced marriage until they will cross all the obstacles to reach to their oneness.

After running back and forth in between these two doors ...Arnav,"tum apni hud se bohot agey bhad chuki ho KKG..."[you have crossed all of your limits]

Khushi by collecting her courage, "humain upar jana hai"[I have to go upstairs]

Arnav,"meri baat abhi khutam nahin huai hai..tum nain mera phone katne ki himmat kaise ki"...[I did not finish yet]

Khushi,"humain janain dijiye"[Let me go]

Akhroo you are asking her or telling her that she has crossed all the limits and had severe damaged on your hard shell where she has entered unintentionally but you cannot throw her out even intentionally besides the fact you did throw her pearls out, throw her out of your house, and throw your daggers on her by throwing money but still PEACE is no where to be found.

Khushi in her frantic and flabbergasted and at the top in uneasiness state because of his close proximity, looks here and there to find someone.

Arnav,"bol lo jitna bolna hai, ...chilla lo jitna chillana hai...jub tak meri baat khutam nahin ho jati tum yahan se hill nahin saktin....[say whatever you want and scream as much as you can but  you can't go anywhere without listening me]

Hmmm ...Akhroo you want her to listen to your heart forcefully but that's how things don't work.Time had been frozenfor these two as I mentioned so many times.She did not let him finish explaining his side over and over and marked him for "Hamesha keh liye" so he wants things at his terms now.Now he will say what he had to say as this is revenge time.

Arnav,"Ghar mein koi dikh nahin raha iss liyeh keh ghar mein koi hai nahin... Samjhi tum[you can't see any one because no one is home]

He barked at her ok its me or it seems he is internally relieved for no one to be home.[my pov] 

Akhroo wants to take the advantage to throw his frustration at her as his views about marriage is clashing with her and her beliefs and FAITH is shaking his atheistic WALLS as his belief system is only ACTION not WORDS and especially given and provided by the society norms as Rasams and Riwage.

Arnav with his BG score intensifying her fears,"tum ho kaun jiss se baat karne keh liyeh itna kuch karna parta hai...[why it is so hard to talk to you]Here we go store room moment---again

Bingo! so you are admitting she is so special and prominent to your heart to approach her unintentionally as you don't wanna hurt her but you still do Akhroo

ASR,"sirf Di ki wajah se mein tumhain bardashat kar raha hoon warna....[I am just tolerating you because of Di or else]She looks at him right in his eyes  with perplexity but did not say a word.

ASR,"apna kaam karo...apne paise lo aur chup chap ghar jao...aur apni shadi keh ideas apne paas rakho..."

[do your work ,take your money and go home and keep your marriage ideas to yourself]

There you go he hit the target with this.No more fear, bafflement just strong Faith which puts her at the edge to stand in front of ASR without thinking about consequences....Khushi,"Shadi ka idea humara banayea huwa nahin hai Mr Arnav Singh Raizada...[marriage is not my idea Me ASR] They both always call each other with with FULL name in anger.Both hands come down and a strong bewitched aberrant grasp on his face.She moves forward with confidence.

"I did not make this ritual,this is God's blessings, the most pure relation of this world ever.When someone wants to spend his whole life with the other..does not want to be separated even after death... Prays to have every distress of his partner..if necessary then he can sacrifice his life for her or vice versa...and your life ends with this promise...but you can't understand this because you make relationships according to your needs.May be this is a new thinking for you but according to me "apka character hi dheela hai"[you don't have a strong character].They both gave each others a serious and intensive look with passiveness and anger.

Pause here:He is the one who will feel and do exactly what is she describing here.During kidnapping...He sacrificed himself by hiding Khushi...He couldn't let her go easily when she sacrificed herself for him'Khushi mein tumhara bina... 

This time she hit the target which he is not ready to accept easily as she is ready to leave...

ASR with clenching teeth and anger hold her wrist as he is no mood to let go off her .He swirled her around ,"kis ne kaha meri baat khatam ho gyei hai... mein tumhain bata hoon character Dheela kise kehtain hain"....[I tell you what is the meaning of low character]...

Khushi frantically by stammering, "Humara matlab woh ...woh  nahin tha" [I did'nt mean that]..

ASR yanking her against his hard core by gripping her wrist firmly," tou kya matlab tha tumhara'[then what do you mean by that]...

Pause here:Again Khushi's face is covering his half eye,[eye of Horus] he is her protector all along.

She looked into his deep brown eyes where she can read his swelling burning  desires for her which scares her a bit and her tears delivers her message to him as he is hawking and trailing each and every curve of her expression which melts him internally but he is no mood to let her go today as he never wants to lose this moment of proximity of her.Their breaths were brushing each other without any distance among them physically regardless of their mentally distance .His expressions changes with each and every drop of her tear which is trailing down his  inner turmoil for her.He is burning with it each day ,each moment, with each and every breath of his by thinking, talking and trailing this one name "Khushi" who is becoming his "Khushi" unintentionally but he wants to keep his armored shell intact because of  his past fears no matter what.

Her lowering gazes down as message has been delivered and his changing expressions  is evident of that

Pause here: Khushi is becoming his healer slowly by slowly as "Tumhare saath bitaye huway lamhe yaad rehnai lag gaiye"[ I just remember the moments which I spent with you" ...and Khushi,"Hum nain apke saath  aisa koi lamha bitaya hi nahin jiska humain afsos ho"[I did not  spend any moment with you which I regret]

-Today he swirled her around with anger but it will change into "bharosa nahin hai mujh par"after Haldi[you don't believe in me]after a sequence of long list of anger ones...

They both give each other serious answers of their questions which change both of them and as always she lowers down her gazes down as she is saying "sorry" of what she did and he accepts it to let go of her right before La comes in.His gazes does not leave her until he was ready to do so.La gets scared for her but she excuses herself and comes to aside where she finds his mark on her again right on her wrist.

Pause here:He gave her mark when he broke her bangle in guest house and today with his grip.That day he got marked by the same bangle and today by her tears which put his peace on halt for ever."Hamesha"

If she is unrest by having his mark on her ,he is restless by giving her and again her tears are leaving him wounded anyway .

Pause here: Arnav,"kyuon karta hoon ...hamesha uski ankh mein ansoon..." [why do I always become a reason of her tears]her tears just drop on his skin like a splashing hot oil.

In GH. Slithery moves are so on "Raizada house se tou apko nikal nahin sake par apni zindagi mein lane ka pura intizam kar chuke hain"[I couldn't throw you out of RM but did full prep to make you mine]

"Delhi mein rishtedar and paying guest here" [ relatives in Delhi and paying guest here] good job Babuji this Slither needs someone like you to put on halt.Just wait DM is so on for you...

Babuji started connecting dots from Lukhnow till now because it can't be a coincident.He labeled him "Slither" and I labeled Babuji"Salvager"...he is a true father of Khushi no matter what'because he is finding "gadbad" in "Shyam Maohar Jha"...Too bad I am taking his full name in anger too...😑😑😑

In RM, Khushi in her distress and tribulation of past moments when La notices her "mark" and asks her"are you ok".Again Khushi is not going to say a word for her prominent majesty after all she is his queen no matter what.During the exchanging of bulb ,fuse becomes a problem for everyone especially for Mamiji because Khushi is a new "Bhoot" in her life and later Payal will be serving the responsibility.

"Iss ghar mein har woh cheese jo ghalat hoti hai uskeh peeche KKG kyon hoti hai"[what ever goes wrong in this house why KKG is behind it]He is still on..."iss ghar mein kuch aur kharab karna baki hai ..ya..lavanya keh Dimagh mein khuch aur bharna baki hai...[Is there anything else needs to be out of place in this house or La's mind to fill with your stupidity]Even La's explanation couldn't stop him gazing at Khushi...

Khushi lights the candle which stops Arnav  as he sees his bewitching beauty which gives light to his dark life as she symbolizes "charta Suraj"'[rising sun] by Khushi and only Khushi, 

Symbolism:Anjali,"hum Jai Parakash ko keh ke karwa dain gey"[Jai Prakash will do it] Jai means victory and Parakash means Light meaning "Victory of Light"

Connection:Arnav is getting victory over Darkness with this light known as Khushi whose nutkhut ways brought Arnav in the light before and will be conquer his darkness too.[Nutkhut BalGopal is playing his role]She is lightening his life all along.

His dagger gazes were not unnoticed by Khushi and she couldn't resist giving him baffled and sweet look either as "Her heart skips beats for him even unintentionally".Her heavily breathing were not unnoticed by Arna too. They both are in their stances but as he always "mehsoos" her distress her "Pareshani" and here is the same as she is wondering about his "ajeeb" behavior without noticing candle and hot wax which is inclining to burn her.He rushes at her safety but not La.La couldn't resist unnoticing this either "jub tum nain mujhe girte huwai dekha tou meri help kyuon nahin kari"[ why didn't you save me while I was falling]This gives Khushi a new dimension about Arnav.

Pause here:Later "jaise yeh Saroo dikhte hain waise bilkul bi nahin hain"[He is not as mean as he looks like]during Shyam revelation'

CONNECTION:#1 represents the beginning as La is starting noticing his behavior near Khushi and his concerns before she saw his attention to her but in anger but now his concerns for Khushi will make her think as "mein janti thi ...shayed accept nahin karna chahti thi.. Khud se jhoot bolti rahi ...keh mujhe who jhoot bhi chach lagne laga..[I knew it as I alwaya lying to myself which seems truth to me]

Khushi noticed his attitude towards her and put her in strange stance."Her RajKumar aur Shaitan eik hi insaan hain"

Pause here: He is going to save her from the burnt of Shyam even in his rage by burning her Faith on him in Forced marriage but she will be saved by wondering his "ajeeb" behavior and without knowing the reason behind it

He helped La  for bringing her down where the preparation of their parents's anniversary changes the colors of his face.He comes back to his room on his Laptop with The Past which is excruciating and is making present more unbearable for him .His focus is drained out with that dark wedding which finished with one scream only..."Maa"....and beaming tears just flow by breaking the strong armored shell of ASR as Arnav is always there behind bars hiding in this darkness.His "Maa jaisi behan"[his sis like his mom]puts hand on him the way he does on her in the time of need and distress and loses his control by hugging her.[sorry guys hard to write this for me I feel pain in my core]Anjali is right "Don't say anything" just let it flow...to release the dark memories associated with pain.A bro who is strong for his Di..."mein Theek hoon Di"

Pause here:Today he only opens his wounds infront of Anjali but can't releases himself from these bars but one day he will do it infront of Khushi and that day on his wounds of PAST will get "Marham" his medicine

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFeeMmc9t4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFeeMmc9t4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwohEWAn1kY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwohEWAn1kY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 78-79.
We all have been in ARSHI land. Now that we are there and felt it there let us remember ARSHI sangeet ceremony at the context of these episodes.

Sangeet song 4 : Mujhse shaadi Karogi and asking Khushi will You marry me when in the two episodes we learnt one thing loud and clear, " He does not believe in marriage."

Sangeet song 3 : Pehla Pehla pyaar hain:
Pehla pehla pyaar hain pehli pehli baar hain, jaan ke bhi anjana aisa mera yaar hain-  The beauty of first love. It was the first day of hiding mein loveria. On the very first day there was such an intensity in Our Arnavji's actions. He was conscious that Lavanya was wearing a dress like Khushi, he landed extra ears when Khushi was mentioned (after all pehla pehla pyaar hain). He was trying to act Jaan ke bhi anjana when he said to La- You are trying to be middle class like Khushi. At the same time was concerned when he thought there was some trouble in her family and had to just call her after Lavanya's marriage proposal. Now what can we do when Khushi's yaar Arnav is like that.
SO TRUE HE IS JAAN KE ANJAN
Uski nazar palko ke chilman se mujhe dekhti--So feisty Arnav is aware of Khushi's gaze from under the dupatta,  when she stops after she sees him and just stares at him and when she is trying to avoid his angry stance.
SAID BEAUTIFULLY
Uski haya- Apni hi chahat ka raaz kholti -- Sneaky Arnav is aware when she shyly looks back at him after the dupatta falls on her, when she stops dancing because she is ashamed of dancing in front of him ,when instead of confronting his anger she just disconnects and  when she pretends to be sick and just flees.
Sare Jahan se Juda Aisa mera pyaar hain:  Arnav had indeed kept his love for Khushi at a different place from the rest of his world which included his di, Mami, La, Akash and Mama. He seriously had thought he could hide his love. Not many girls would do what Khushi has done. She herself could not make Jilebis for Arnav but was training La to make those for him, her goal was not only make La marry Arnav but alsochange Arnav's outlook of marriage.  According to Khushi- " Aapke Khushi ke bare mein sochna hamare farz hain or hum apne farz nibhate rahenge bina kisi rukawat ke."
UNDERLINED LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE IS SEEING THE SAME WAY AS I DID.YES SHE ALREADY GAVE HIM PROMINENCE AND COULDN'T THINK LOW OF HIM SO UNINTENTIONALLY SHE WANTS HIM TO COME ON THE RIGHT PATH AND AT THE TOP IN EPI 79 ANJALI'S HAPPINESS IS EVIDENT SHE IS FINE AND HAPPY WITH IT IF SHE CALLAS HIM LG AND WANTS HER TO BRING SOME CHANGES IN HIM AS WHEN ARNA,JAB CHOTE GHALATI KARAIN TOU BARON KA FARAZ HAI KEH UNHAIN MAAF KAR DAIN, SHE WAS HAPPY WITH THIS CHANGE IN ARNAV ,"KHUSHIJI NEH KISSI AUR KO SIKHATE SIKHATE ...
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8nNMpQzq8[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8nNMpQzq8

Sangeet song 2
 If reminiscing these episodes with that song it would be objective to think that Mami had actually guessed Arnav was falling for Khushi aka," Hiding mein loveria".
-When Mami comes and says,  "Arnav bitwa tum Phati saree ke class lewat ho ka"- I think she actually meant he is forgetting that though he loves her, and thinks she is his property she actually is not.
-When Arnav bitwa brings water for Khushi and throws it away Mami comes out of no where- hinting she knew why Arnav had brought the water and for whom.
- When Nani asks, "Where is Khushi bitiya" in the breakfast table- immediately our Arnav bitwa looks at Nani (after all initial days of hiding mein loveria pehla pyaar hain) and Mami ji notices that.
-Mami saw that the Mannat ki Chabi was something very important for Khushi. Now she knows how a mannat ki chabi looks like and she also knows that Arnav bitwa went for a mannat in that darga. Now she may have just put 2+2.

I WISH AT LEAST WRITERS BROUGHT ANJALI'S BRAIN LITTLE AT WORK FOR MANNAT KI CHABI
Sangeet Song -1
 Aate jate dono takraye ' or phir baji unki pyaar ki ghanti. Let us think of how they bump each other when Khushi was leaving with the legendary tum thik ho, the first time her ear rings and dupatta play a role in binding them together. πŸ‘πŸ‘
-In the sangeet dance Mami was actually wearing the dress in episode of garam chai.So I am assuming Mami made hari prakash leave and went to parlour on purpose to leave our lovebirds sort themselves out on themselves. πŸ˜•I AM SKEPTICAL ABOUT THAT
- We learn from
Anjali for Arnav, "Gusse me muhabbat lipti main in baat akhon mein dikhti hain" In this two episodes Arnav was furious with Khushi in words, no wonder Khushi was finding ways to flee from him to avoid that anger. Wonder why she was not looking at his eyes becaus in those eyes we saw the hidden love for Khushi
BOTH WAYS THEY BOTH TALK WITH THEIR EYES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzz0vSNKfvA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qzz0vSNKfvA[/YOUTUBE]

⭐️I am speechless samin LOVE ITTT. MY COMMENTS ARE IN CAPITALSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 78

Title Credit : Indi

Thank you all for likin the Laal Dupatta edit πŸ˜ƒ

SUPRIYA LOVE IT CUTE AND YES LIKE THE TITLE AS EPIπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@CHAHLOV

THNX FOR YOUR ANALYSIS OVER MINE 79.I KNOW SHE IS THROWING TEA ON A WRONG PERSON LOL
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Arshi he is Khushi's fav always in her bedroom wheras ASR is not but very jealous of him even figured during haldi scene and also the last day how Khushi wants to spend in Mrs India contest how can I ignore himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣 BUT AT LEAST SHE PUT ARNAV PIC ON HIS FACE LOVE THATπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ajeeb Hain Dono

[Both are strange]

by:ArshiHamesha

Arnav and Khushi two star crossed lovers have so much in common and so much in difference that we have to stop for a pondering moment to think how the ocean chastised to this shore , a shore which became his reason to survive , a shore which provided him the blanket of comfort which he was missing since 14, a shore which  brought his smile ,his happiness and joy ,a shore which anchored his directions towards life in such a way that the distance between them got embarrassed to hide itself in deep oceanic waves of their

LOVE and PURITY.

The shore dealt with the ferocity of the ocean and lost its smoothness but remained stand on its position to tackle the last storm until its own strength emerged right from this storm which made this ocean not only calm but also tamed one with LOVE and FAITH.

The shore got filthy by the surrounding of lingering worthless debris thrown upon by FATE but ocean was right besides lying down giving its support always by its oceanic waves with

LOVE AND HATE.

The strangeness occurred when the shore was protecting the ocean for not mixing with worthless debris, in return the ocean was protecting the shore spreading its waves getting filthy with the debris by itself to save its shore and the treasure within the ocean by

LOVE and FORCE.

They both became strange when debris itself couldn't breath in the deep oceanic LOVE and PURITY and died because of the strength of this deep LOVE and FAITH  even in the state of  LOVE and HATE as this wavy encounter bonded by LOVE and FORCE but that's how this  strange love emerged by

LOVE and FATE.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

🀣 BUT AT LEAST SHE PUT ARNAV PIC ON HIS FACE LOVE THATπŸ˜†

yes after Haldi she put but Arnav also recognises her luv so he also keeps giving her his pictures dances his tunes on sangeet daysπŸ˜‰ and also takes her to his moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Arnav baba cant ignore phir hum kya ceez haiEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago