SODHI QUITS TARAK MEHTA...!!!!!!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rift in the Taarak family for the first time ever... Gurucharan Singh aka Sodhi to get replaced over differences with maker?

Gurucharan Singh

Neela Telefilms' numero uno show on SAB TV, namely, the laugh riot Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah vows by the congenial shooting ambience it provides to its actors.

Furthermore, this is one serial where the cast is like "one big happy family" and has seen no replacements till date.

But soon things may prove to be otherwise.

Read on to find out…what we are getting at…

A source from the sets went on to share, "Gurucharan Singh aka Sodhi, has not been around for a long time. He has stopped shooting from 14 February (2013). It is believed some differences occurred between the maker and Gurucharan."

The same source further added that Producer Asit Modi had told Gurucharan that he should wait and soon things will fall into place. But the scenario looks quite bleak right now.

"I don't think the actor is getting back as the casting guys have started looking for a replacement, which will be first of its kind development in Taarak ever", the source divulged.

Armed with this bit of information, we decided to have a word with Gurucharan and he said, "I can't comment anything at this point of time."

Gurucharan will also be seen in Life OK's Welcome

Next we got in touch with Producer Asit Modi but after a patient hearing, he chose to remain tight-lipped.

So is this it? Does it mark an end to the well-knit family bonding affair in Taarak? We will keep a sharp eye on the development…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
The person who told that Sodhi in Chicago,that was fake news.

He never meets Sodhi & TMKOC cast, but only for the reason of popularity he/she said that.

Friends, this is very sad news that 1st time the big family of Tarak Mehta is broken...

I am mood less to here the news.

No person can be done as perfect as job as Sodhi...!!!!!!!!Who will be replaced him???

But the possibilities are also that Production & Asit sir are manage to save him in the show...

Pray to God that he will be managed to take in the show.

Share your view here.

Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope the problems between sodhi and producers solved and there no replacement takes place . hope for the best
Proud-India thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

hope the problems between sodhi and producers solved and there no replacement takes place . hope for the best

Yes, Rishab...

But if they will be failed into this,then 100%% there will be replacement.

Even in article,they had said that, "The production house has already started auddition for replacement"

But if that will be occurred,i will not have any type of tension.

After all from last 4.5 years above,he play the same roll,now he want to get variety in acting as an actor of his nature.

We must always be positive thinker,anyone who will be new Sodhi,we have to appreciate him.

Proud-India thumbnail
As the production house is always perfect & think big as there views.

In the history of the show,only 2 big replacement are occurred,

1] Dr. Hanshraj Hathi

2] Sonu Bhide

But they 2 are perfect & excellent doing their job.

Even i like new Sonu rather than old.

And new Hathi is excellent acting skills.

The character of Dr. Hathi is being excellent by Mr. Azad Kavi.

I like new Hathi instead of oldone.I like his dialogue "Sahi Baat Hai."

So, be positive & forget negative thoughts.

Anything will be happened,it will be excellent & our TMKOC always rocks. 
Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes you are right he also has life and he can choose different roles after so many years and if replacement takes place they should bring some one best like how they brought sonu and dr. hathi and our tmkoc always rocksss
srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i do feel he has to stay back becoz no one cant beat his acting skills..but as u tell..yes it is his choice..so all the best to sodhi saab..hopefully he stays back..
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MSPE

The person who told that Sodhi in Chicago,that was fake news.

He never meets Sodhi & TMKOC cast, but only for the reason of popularity he/she said that.

Friends, this is very sad news that 1st time the big family of Tarak Mehta is broken...

I am mood less to here the news.

No person can be done as perfect as job as Sodhi...!!!!!!!!Who will be replaced him???

But the possibilities are also that Production & Asit sir are manage to save him in the show...

Pray to God that he will be managed to take in the show.

Share your view here.

I told you what Sodhi had told me when I visited the set in January. So don't kill the messenger. 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh no...😭

He perfect role soudhi...😭
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs.Edited by AmitGhangas - 11 years ago