Ariya 0s collection teaser pg 15

unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

In a beautiful house we see a girl sitting in swing remembering all the past moments with her hubby is singing a melodious song. She remember after their confession proposal how he used to come to meet her by making lame excuses.
Mujhe se milne k wo karta tha bahane kitne, ab guzarega wo mere sath zamane kitne.

Mujhse milne k wo karta tha bahane kitne.

</div>
She remembers the time whenever she falls he was her saviour all the time n he used to protect her all the time n never let her get her hurt.

Main gira tha toh bohot log ruke the lekin^2, sochta hun mujhe aye the uthane kitne

Ab guzarega woh mere sath zamane kitne. mujhse milne k woh karta tha bahane kitne.

all the lovely moments n the romantic dinner, their official date long drives, late night phone calls all were crossing through all her mind.

jis tarah maine tujhe apna bana rakhha hai^2, sochte honge yahi baat najane kitne

ab guzarega woh mere sath zamane kitne, mujhse milne k woh karta tha bahane kitne.

</em>

she remembers when they were just collegue how he was harsh towards her. How hurtful things he had uttered to her n taunted her in many ways to her.

tum naya zakhm lagao tumhe isse kya hai^2, bharne wale hai abhi zakhm purane kitne

ab guzarega woh mere sath zamane kitne, mujhse milne k woh karta tha bahane kitne.

<em>

<strong></strong>

As she finished her song she feel the warmth of her husband's hand engulfing her in hug n says,"sorry riya, i didn't intended to hurt u. I was tensed because of the case. U know na how much i love u. Happy anniversary jaan, Today's whole day will be for u my dear mrs. RIya Arjun Raute."

N u might have guessed the voice owner now. Riya:" u have to work hard for this Acp arjun raute.๐Ÿ˜‰n happy aniversary to u too." n u can guess what had followed after that guess urself, i.e. long drive,going to beach candle light dinner n walk on beach. As they were back they were romancing with each other. When Riya asked for her gift, Arjun gave her a beautiful diamond ring. When Arjun asked for his, Riya led to a room next to their's n asked him to open. When Arjun opened it, his happiness knew no bounds n to confirm it he went to her n asked through his eyes n she placed his hand over her belly n said, "Happy aniversary to be papa". He couldn't help but lift her up n twirled her twice n land her safely on ground n bend down on knees n speak to his child "come soon princess baba is waiting for u." By listening this Riya's eyes were welled up as she knew how much Arjun had been yearning for his family n she felt proud to be able to fullfill it. N the rest time they spend planning about their future n baby's name n what not. After 7 month as per his wish he got his princess whom they named as Ariya Raute. They cherished their love for whole life.

<div>

<font size="7">Happy endings๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Edited by unishaz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

that was such a cute OS :) loved it
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww very sweet and cute os...
loved it...
unishaz thumbnail
thanks alot for liking it n commenting on it.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such a cute and sweet OS.
Loved it,dear.
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot...!๐Ÿค—
a big THANK U!!!
u used my fav song...i love this song...
lovely os...
cute ariya nice...!
unishaz thumbnail
thanks for appreciating my os n plz help me in my ss too... Plzzz.. N it's one of my fav too n u r welcomeEdited by unishaz - 11 years ago
unishaz thumbnail

Here goes another os,
Riya was thinking how her life changed within a month. When she had consumed the virus she never thought that her Arjun sir will ever reciprocate his feeling. When she was hospitalized after that all had given up the hope of her coming back even she herself was not sure about her life but the one who never gave hope was Arjun. He had acted brave infront of all but she knew him better that all though he was acting brave he was shattering inside each passing moment. But he never gave upon his hope that he will save her this time also. When She was declared to be dead all cried but he refused to budge n believe that she died. All went out mourning over her death but Arjun remained inside n talked to her, as he knew she was listening to him. He said, "Riya i know u r listening to me, I know i have been a jerk to always insulted u. I always said the words to hurt u so that u go away from my life n i again face the loss of another loved one. I was attracted towards u since u walked in my life. I was always in denial that ur nearness never effected me so i harshly pushed u away from me. I always kept stone on my heart to that heart wrenching words to u. I wanted to keep u away from me to give u life but never intended u to push u towards death. Ur silence is killing me. I can't live without ur blabbering, ur care, ur silent love. I want u back in my life. I can't bear another loss. I know I can't reverse every thing n mend my wrong doings. But i can assure that the upcomings days i will repent my mistakes. I want my life back riya. I want to live again. I want to be loved. I want to be cared. N i know u r the best thing that happened to me. Please riya don't leave me. I will surely die now. I want to live again n with u." How can riya not listen to him? She had to come back to life for him. She took long breath n first name that came to her lips was "Arjun sir" n the heart beat in the machines started to beep.
A little ago, when she thought she breath last breathe just now. She was feeling now she was free to go. But when she was about to depart she felt some one holding her n was trying to bring back to life. The words spoken by the person could not let her go. She knew if she went she will leave a big part of her life here itself. She couldn't leave her dear ones to die a living death. When she recognized who the person was she could not leave him n let him again face the same turmoil he has been facing. She had managed to bring him back to life to some extent she couldn't let him go back to shell so she had come back for him. When she felt that he could hear him she called his name n hear him breathe sigh in relief n next moment all doctors rushed toward the room. She had to stay in hospital for 2 week. During that time he was always near her taking care of her. She came to know through others that sikander case was handed over to them during that time n he had always come to her to seek the strength. N after 1 week she came to know sikander was killed during the encounter n Arjun had killed him. After 4 days when she walked into office after recovery she was suprised to find the office decorated n none visited during 4 days. All of them welcomed her n another surprise was that he had proposed her n she had agreed. N today was their wedding night. They performed according to the rituals n now they were in registerar office to give it official name. They felt happy n contended.
THE END๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by unishaz - 11 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum os yr...!!!
loved it...!!!
ariay married wow...!!!
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely work gal!
sweet and cute...!
she came back for him and he held her...didnt let her go...!
everythng went well...he proposed her...she said yes,they got married yipeee!
waiting for works from you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ