Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

hey koi toh kuch pucho.Plz I am waiting.

Ok- 

What's your favourite subject in school?

What subjects are you hoping to take up in college?

How do you use the internet to help you in your studies?

Is your mother tongue Bengali? 

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heres Some questions to grill you😈 , sorry for being late ... Waise net se founded these questions😆... So, best of Luck for the Grilling questions again😈...🤣

1.What is your favorite color?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What is your favorite dessert?

4. What have you learned from your present?

5. What was your favorite subject in school?

6. What are some of your favorite books?

7. What are some of your favorite movies?

8. What kind of music are you into?

9. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?

10. What is one of the scariest things you have ever done?

11. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

12. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

13. How did you get into IF and when you've known about this?

14. What do you do for fun?

15. Do you like traveling?

16. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?

17. Who are some people you would like to meet someday?

18. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?

19. What is one of your favorite habits you have?

20. What are some things that make you really happy?

21. What are some things that make you really sad?

22. What are some things that scare you?

23. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?

24. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?

25. Would you rather live in the village or in the city?

26. What is your favorite part about today so far?

27. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?

28. Do you like spicy food?

29. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?

30. What is one of the strangest things you have ever done?

31. What kind of vacations do you like?

32. What are some of your major goals in life?

33. What are some of your smaller goals in life?

34. What do you like least about yourself?

35. What embarrasses you?

36. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?

37. What is your earliest memory about IF?

38. What is the best decision you ever made?

39. Who is your best / closest friend in IF?

40. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?

41. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

42. What is the first thing you notice about people?

43. Do you think people can control their own destiny?

44. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others ?

45. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?

46. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?

47. What is the biggest personal change you have ever made?

48. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in IF?

49. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?

50. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?

51. In general, what do you think about art?

52. What are some of your favorite websites?

53. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?

54. What is something most people do not know about you?

55. What is something you wish everyone knew about you?

56. What are some of the first things you do in IF after login?

57. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

58. Do you cry easily?

59. How do you feel about public speaking?

60. Do you like to talk on the phone?

61. If someone were to make a movie about your life,who would you hope would play you?

62. What is one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?

63. Have you ever been in a fist fight?

64. What is the best prank you have ever pulled?

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varaali

Ok- 

What's your favourite subject in school?   It was Economics, but now I dont like it.

What subjects are you hoping to take up in college?  Bcom

How do you use the internet to help you in your studies? I dont use internet to help in studies.😈 I only do for fun.😆

Is your mother tongue Bengali?   Yes.😃

chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Heres Some questions to grill you😈 , sorry for being late ... Waise net se founded these questions😆... So, best of Luck for the Grilling questions again😈...🤣

1.What is your favorite color? White, red and navy blue and light green

2. What is your favorite food? Chinese, noodles, chicken , fruits

3. What is your favorite dessert? Gazar ka hawlwa, icecream

4. What have you learned from your present? My present is great now and I learnt to cherish every day of life with a big smile at the start and end of the day

5. What was your favorite subject in school? Economics

6. What are some of your favorite books? I dont like reading books

7. What are some of your favorite movies? Anjaana Anjaani, I hate luv storys, jab tak hain jaan, break ke baad, barfi and so many more

8. What kind of music are you into? romantic, nostalgic and spiritual, I like rock music according to mood

9. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?  Its starnge that I dont like reading books, but I used to write stories when I was a kid. Now I have so many stories, but I wish to write a book on a couple and name it "Endless Love"

10. What is one of the scariest things you have ever done?  Just the other day, I went in a bus with my friend and he said to put left leg first when coming down but I put right leg and fall down. He catched me, or else I was dead. I got hurt also.

11. What accomplishment are you most proud of?  I have a dimple and Imran Khan type forehead.

12. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Artist, pilot, architect

13. How did you get into IF and when you've known about this? I cant remember, but I used to read news.

14. What do you do for fun?  Play or just chat. I luv dreaming.

15. Do you like traveling? Yes a lot

16. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?  I have visited some Asian countries, but I wish to see Istanbul once.

17. Who are some people you would like to meet someday?  Ranbir,Imran, Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka, Katrina, Lionel Messi, SRK, Amitabh ji

18. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?  Dont look into future, dont think of past, live the present. Dream less, live big

19. What is one of your favorite habits you have?  I love to decorate my home, but it all depends on mood.

20. What are some things that make you really happy?   Dreaming.And when my best friend takes care of me

21. What are some things that make you really sad?   I should not say ,but the greed of people. People wish to study more more, and be rich rich but they dont know that life is a thing to enjoy not destroy. Rich people get bad and poor people go to heaven if they are good.

22. What are some things that scare you? Spiders , operation theatres

23. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?  It deends, in detail the things I like. Spontaneuos that I dont like

24. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?   Shahjahan and Mumtaz. I wish to thank Shahjahan how he has used verses of the Holy Quran on the walls of Taj Mahal.

25. Would you rather live in the village or in the city?  I like the city , but there should be open space. I love mountains.

26. What is your favorite part about today so far? I didnt get it sorry, which today?

27. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?  My best friend. I met him when I was very alone and he taught me to love myself. He taught me that dedication to the Almighty is really superb, and friendship is the best life. One can be extreme on liking sports and music, but also be as devoted to the Supreme.

28. Do you like spicy food?  yes yes.

29. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?  8 is by birthday number.

30. What is one of the strangest things you have ever done?  I stole someone;s underpants from the terrace and threw it out.

31. What kind of vacations do you like?  Cold, mountanious regions.

32. What are some of your major goals in life? Now I have no goals. I just want to be happy.

33. What are some of your smaller goals in life? I wish to loose weight.

34. What do you like least about yourself?  I am a bit shy and emotional

35. What embarrasses you?  Unnecessary comparisons made to other people and talking about future in meals.

36. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?  It has to be a make artist or hairstylist of a well known Superstar.

37. What is your earliest memory about IF?  I came here to read news.

38. What is the best decision you ever made?   I approached the boy in chat, who is now my best pal.

39. Who is your best / closest friend in IF?   bole toh, its masaf and Rafid.

40. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?

I would love to skat. and swim

41. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Extrovert in where I feel comfortable and introvert where I dont feel comfortable.

42. What is the first thing you notice about people?  nothing.

43. Do you think people can control their own destiny?   No. They can only change them. Destiny is written and if you wish it to be changed, you have to pray hard and work hard too.

44. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others ?   Education can make people equal, but that has to be good education. Some people try to be the best and thus, they make inequal society. I think people should be less rich. I dont know why, I dont like too rich people. Maybe I am from a middle class family

45. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?  People are those how they are shaped up. I think being a good citizen is the best way to know whether he is good or  bad.

46. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?  I pray I never fall in this type of situation.

47. What is the biggest personal change you have ever made?  I have made changeover in my look and personality

48. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done in IF?  I used to make spams.  many years ago.

49. What do you think would be one of the best steps we could take toward ending poverty around the world?   Tell the rich to be less rich. If they are less rich, poor will get free education and helathcare. I think the government has to do it.

50. What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?  Oh , I have had bad experience on this.  Just life grading system and dont be too exam centred. As after the exam, we all forget what we read. So whats the use?   I dont really expect anything from education system now, as I said rich people even eying this sector.

51. In general, what do you think about art?  Art is the reflection of the inner soul through words, drawings or simply crafts. Without art, any nation is without identity.

52. What are some of your favorite websites?  IF, FB, tellychakkar

53. What is the biggest lie you have ever told? I have told many, dont remember any big one.

54. What is something most people do not know about you?   I am very very fun loving and hanging out type boy but I dont get that chance to show this.

55. What is something you wish everyone knew about you?  the above.

56. What are some of the first things you do in IF after login?  If PM comes, check PM ,then see news headings, then DKDM

57. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?  It was in class 9, I wish to forget it.

58. Do you cry easily? Only at my sorrows.and sometimes I cry seeing others sorrows by feeling how lucky I am

59. How do you feel about public speaking?   It should not be boring

60. Do you like to talk on the phone? No I like to chat.

61. If someone were to make a movie about your life,who would you hope would play you?  Imran Khan, as someone says I look like Imran Khan.  I have similar forehead and a dimple

62. What is one of your favorite questions to ask new friends or to get a conversation going?  Are you new? me also

63. Have you ever been in a fist fight?  yes

64. What is the best prank you have ever pulled?  I once put the dupatta on the fan of a maid whom me and my cousin used to harrass so much.

Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are you a part of the shahbaag protests?
chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarakari

Are you a part of the shahbaag protests?

No, I am not but I went there once and saw the protests.😃
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats Kowshik😊..i think i am late..but u have almost answered everything it seems😆..all thanks to Mr.ToolConfuser😆..ok now what shall i ask??
tell me the most beautiful place in your country?or i should say which is the thing  u like the most in your country??
Have u ever been to India??
chocolate_boy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu7593

congrats Kowshik😊..i think i am late..but u have almost answered everything it seems😆..all thanks to Mr.ToolConfuser😆..ok now what shall i ask??

tell me the most beautiful place in your country?or i should say which is the thing  u like the most in your country??
Have u ever been to India??

Thats so sweet of you dear Anu ,thanx.

Most beautiful place in our country is the Chittagong Hill Tracks. In Bandarban, there is mountains and rivers linked together and it is beautiful. Sundarbans are also great and the Cox Bazar sea beach. In India-Bangladesh border, there is a place where there is endless stones coming in the rivers. Yes I have been to Kolkata for my mom;s treatment when I was a kid.😃
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Thank you yaar and everyone who asked me queries.👏