Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^
supriya,
πŸ€—
thanks so much for your comment on 63. i am thrilled. will highlight it as you suggest. btw, i usually don't comment but i really love your collages. wish there were a way to use them. 😳

indi52 thumbnail
wiwy,
me late with red saree answer.

red saree said to green saree: "he lifted you up and thrust his face close... tell me how does his stubble feel?" at this, green saree blushed and went tomato and beetroot red. hawww.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^
supriya,
πŸ€—
thanks so much for your comment on 63. i am thrilled. will highlight it as you suggest. btw, i usually don't comment but i really love your collages. wish there were a way to use them. 😳

thanks...πŸ˜ƒ my collages r free to use...u can use them anyhow u want...i really love the textures u giv...it adds its own feel to it 😳

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 65

If this is the first episode and the first time you are watching IPKKND you can be forgiven if you believe that Arnav and Khushi are a very old married couple who had a big fight and the wife left home.
Why ?
 1: Arnav says to Nani, "Main us Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) ko Janta hoon". 😳Yes he knows her after, let me count,eight total days of knowing?πŸ€”.
 2: Nani calls Khushi- bitiya and of course is blaming Arnav for Khushi leaving and asks her to take Khushi with him, when he protests he is rebuked. πŸ˜•When he is rebuked Khushi is feeling bad and trying to reason NaniπŸ˜† Now why would Khushi feel bad unless she was his wife. When both are leaving after being taken to task they look at each other like a old married couple.😳- thinking, "Now what do I say?" Employees do not give their prospective employer that look.
 3: In the car Arnav bitwa tells Khushi to wear her sit belt,when she delays he puts on her sit belt himselfπŸ‘πŸΌ and we have very meaningful Rabba ve. Now a husband would do that not an employer. A boyfriend would be more gentle, brother would give a more detailed instruction and would definitely not move over to tie a sit belt.
 4:  When driving Arnav bitwa says"Sabkuch tumhare wajese hua hain."😑  Khushi was then giving an old wife look to Arnav as if saying, " I am not arguing with my mad husband."πŸ₯±  and  trying to pacify Arnav by saying he should not be scared, they will find Anjali😳. Now that was the part most like an old married couple.πŸ‘
 5: Arnav telling Anjali, "Khushi has returned home" - not our house or I went to ask her, or came to our house- returned home. πŸ‘
6: Anjali wanting harmony between Arnav and Khushi after Arnav saying she was like his mom.   A mother would want harmony between her son and daughter-in-law. Parents usually do not interfere in their adult children's treatment of their employees infront of the entire family.πŸ‘πŸΌ
7: Do not throw tomatoes at me even Anjali asking Shyam to come to get his rakhi from Khushi, she did not ask La but Khushi  to tie the Rakhi.πŸ˜‰
8:  Khushi according to Shyam has no qualms in taking money from Raizadas and as Payal said there are more people in the house then Arnav. Now a sister would not worry if their sibling go to work but they do when their sibling has a fight with their spouse and came home and then they have to return to sasural.

Vivid imaginations== ARSHI

my favourite line: "i'm not arguing with my mad husband."
i am known to have that look on my face at times. mad husband guesses and has roliccking fight. 😳

delightful thoughts and reading of the crazy situation. a very escalated phase of meeting, clashing, knowing, these two have gone through. only 8 days? wow.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx chalov.I know Cynthia ,Ami too.I hope she is fine.Feel better Ami...

AH, you too unwell. Do take care and lots of rest. Cynthia and Ami, hoping you've recovered completely. Weather changes seems to have affected many around the world. Everyone in my family too are a little unwell. A silly side of me thinks, ever since we've started the new thread with such a bang, kisiki nazar lag gayi. Should put a kala teeka on the first page. πŸ˜• 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Missing Sarun so much.πŸ₯Ί

episode-65
It's all about bro-sis sweet love and bonding and of course Khushi's official entry to RM.
It's morning after the storm in RM. Everybody gathered for morning prayer.Arnav also was there to give Anjali the news of Khushi to work in RM. But Anjali was nowhere. Everybody got tensed. Nani started blaming Arnav. Arnav told everybody about his deal with Khushi. Shyam was there, so obviously he got alert and fled in premonition to face Khushi.The door bell rang. Arnav rushed to open as he thought that it was Anjali. But it was Khushi who came there as per Arnav's expectation.He confidently announced a while ago that Khushi certainly would come for the job. Seeing Khushi at the door he looked at her with a grimace and gave everybody a winning grin.When Khushi asked for Anjali, Nani told her that she was missing. When Arnav was ready to go to search her, she ordered Arnav to take Khushi with him and warned him not to come back without Anjali. Khushi couldn't antagonized as Nani told her that as she left the house for you, so she will be happy to see you back. Arnav unwillingly took Khushi with him.Hmm Nnai, what Khichdi is cooking inside your mind!πŸ˜‰

Arnav was tensed. So he was driving in haste. But Khushi got frightened, as she was scared of fast moving car. Moreover she was bouncing as she didn't buckle her seat belt. Seeing her in that condition Arnav told her to buckle the seat belt. But Khushi couldn't make it. Arnav stopped the car and moved close to her to buckle her seat belt. Their close proximity agitated both and made them share an intense gaze to each other. Rabba vey started to pay in the BG, sure gave Arshian a little ecstasy.

Arnav was making and receiving calls, asking current news of Anjali. Seeing him tensed Khushi wanted to console him not to worry and assured that Anjali will be found. As usual Arnav put the blame on her again. Suddenly Khushi came up with an idea that as it was Friday Anjali probably went to DM's temple for prayer service .Arnav trusted Khushi and drove fast to the temple. He certainly found her upset Di there, sitting near the DM with eyes full of tears. Arnav went to her with deep contrition and recited their favorite childhood rhyme

Toffe se mithi hai
Churun se khatti hai
Khatti meethi hai tere kahani
Anjali di he sabse sayani

He asked Di with teary eyes to recite the next line. Anjali pretended to forget. then Arnav reminded her "pappad ka tukda".Anjali couldn't be angry any more and recited the rest

Paapad ka tukda he
Jab dekho ukhda he
Deta he apni di ko asoo mote mote
Gussewale humare chote

Aww, it was such a sweet, emotional moment of two orphan bro-sis! Anjali sure is a mother figure for Arnav!πŸ‘πŸΌ Arnav asked his deep apology and gave her his cheek for slap. But instead of slapping Anjali cupped his face adorably. She forgave her little bro.But Aranv admonished her "mei battameez hoon duniya ke liye, aap ke liye nahi." He added "you curse me, but don't do like this and never leave me like maa". Khushi was astounded, watching the emotional confrontation of bro-sis. She certainly got astonished to see a different aspect of her Laad Governor. Anjali asked Arnav, how he located her and her sight went to Khushi right then. Her face lit up with joy to see Khushi. Aranv assured her that Khushi is back and will work as she wishes. Anjali mischievously told Arnav that she will play this trick more to get her work done.

Barun and Daljeet were brilliant in the scene.πŸ‘
By the way Pappad ka tukda was looking too hot!

In RM everybody gathered for Rakhi celebration. Anjali asked La whether she has a brother or not. she said no, but she used to tie Rakhi to her few cousins in childhood. But she actually doesn't believe in this stuff and mockingly said there is no point to tie thread in brother's wrist. Hearing that Khushi told her that "It's not just tying thread, it's all about faith".The rest of the family must appreciated Khushi's intelligence and sapience.

Anjali was madly wanting to make Shyam Khushi's Rakhi brother. Where infuriated Shyam was sitting in GH cursing Khushi's decision to work in RM. When Anajli called and suggested him to make Khushi his Rakhi sis, he outraged even more.  Shyam was fuming like a flame 

From today I decided to post some of my favorite Arshi vms. I don't know how to post a video, so I'm giving you the link.

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
I am continuing from my last poem.

Picture credit: Chalhov

ASR, the brother

In avoiding a mistake, he committed a bigger one
In a flurry of his hate, he hurt a dear one
He shouted at his sister, told her the house was his
She didn't know in his anger, he would come down to this
Heartbroken she went away, to sit and cry alone
He searched for her frantically, she didn't even pick up her phone
He felt bad for his behaviour, how could he blow his fuse
His sister was like his mother, a precious one he couldn't lose
At last he found her, with the help of the reason they fought
He was shattered on the effect, his outburst had brought
He sat with her and recited a childhood poem to appease
He gave in to her wish, she smiled and their fight did cease
It was the day of Raksha Bandhan, a day for sister and brother
He made a promise to himself, he would never fight with one another

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
This is to cheer up everyone, who are not feeling fell, who are angry at ASR, who are pissed off with Shyam and all those who are not able to spend time here for various other reasons

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 2 

Anjali mujhse boli, ghar jaldi chale aana,
Khushi ko Bhai nahin hai, Rakhi bandhvaalena, 
Jab maine ye suna to, mere badan mein lag gayi jaise aag, aaag, aaag , bhaag, 
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey aayi Khushi Rakhi leke aayi Khushi aayi, bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag
🀣 

Translation:

Anjali told me, come home early,
Khushi doesn't have a brother, get the Rakhi tied from her,
When I heard this, I felt like a fire raging in my body,
Run run Shyam babua...
Khushi came, brought the Rakhi, Khushi came, run run Shyam babua run, run
Run run ...

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Indi
Thanks that you liked my words at your analysis of episode-63
I want to dedicate this song for our heart throb ASR.
 I wish any of our brilliant VM makers makes an Arshi VM with this song. I just love this song.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u guys hav got to see this

ipkknd main sab kuch ulta..best show..with pics

its by pieryrose