Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

well tum update nahi deti... and i was so bored... browsing i got this site... see MY creations... patha hai bakwaas hai phir bhi maine khudne banaye hai tho thought to share with u...

1. Dream boy...

isko dekhke kithnoke dil mein ladoo phooting... mere bhi๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. Made for each other...

cant see both seperate... jadoo hai hi aisa...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

3. fire in rain...

i enjoyed the most doing this๐Ÿ˜‰

chod do aanchal zamaana kya kahegaaa...

now tell me howz it... but only sincere ones... bakwaas hai tho boldo... mein bura nahi maaoongi... give me a chocolate after that... ok??๐Ÿ˜†

waah waah lakshmi kya efforts hai,,,

especially wo last wali me udta hua i love u...

loved ur creativity yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ye lo teri chocolate

and consider urself lucky kyuki mai jaldi chocolate ni deti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
neha512 thumbnail

thanx mansi for the comments and pics and ha for spamming too...

will update today pakka...๐Ÿ˜Š
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha512

waah waah lakshmi kya efforts hai,,,

especially wo last wali me udta hua i love u...

loved ur creativity yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ye lo teri chocolate

and consider urself lucky kyuki mai jaldi chocolate ni deti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

well thank u dear,... last waale mein mujhe woh bulb acha laga tha... actually it has love written on it... lekin chota kiya tho dikh nahi raha... it was a replacement from my side for the lantern which the serial waale used๐Ÿ˜‰

and thanx for the chocolate... yes am lucky to have it from u/

-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha512

thanx mansi for the comments and pics and ha for spamming too...

will update today pakka...๐Ÿ˜Š

202 likes... 2 likes zyaada hai ... extra likes means long update...

will be waiting for u tonite

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maaneet ki wedding taking place, one in his dreams of his new life with his geet and one sitting lifeless soul, was so painful.. te way geet ki friends teasing her and te way she is scared was so lovely...te way geet ki restless and my maan taking it as her nervous and making her to feel light with his touch, but wen geet cried  feeling him, he  broken into pieces... oh god te way my maan ki all his dreams shattered wen geet said pls dont touch me was so lovely , painful..i love te update so much dear
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
emotional one
poor maan his all dreamz  shattered
hope he try to understand abt geet 
-lakshmi- thumbnail
hi dear... update kahaa hai?
neha512 thumbnail

Firstly, thank you for completing the quota that too so early' I am so overwhelmed with it'

Thanx masnsee for the spamming and comments yaar' love you for that๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ

And secondly, where were those another 30 people who commented and liked the last part but never did that before๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก' hmm btao btao๐Ÿ˜ก' did I need to always give you a quota to get likes out of you'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PART 10

murado waali  ghadi aayi thi

besabri se  jiska intezaar kiya

woh haseen raat aayi thi

par kuch alag sa ,

na ho kabhi kissi ke saath jaisa

vaisa woh kuch apne saath layi thi

ek masoom si kali

o khilne se pahle hi

murjhaane si thi lagi

uske liye tho woh tufaan layi thi

is bechaari ne

thik se aasmaan na dekha tha

arre usne tho abhi osse ki thandak bhi na paayi thi

aur yeh raat ,

uske liye tufaani barsaat le aayi thi

yeh akeli hi nahi thi

is par yeh maayusi chaai thi

kyoki ,

sapno ke sach hone ki aas toh

iss bhavree ne bhi lagaayi thi

dekh kar iss kali ko

iske mann ne li angdaai thi

ek din yeh kali sirf hogi meri

pahli nazar mein hi yeh aas lagaayi thi

kya kasoor tha ,yeh iss bhavree ka

kee

isse pyaar hua  is kali se ,

jo abhi phool bhi na ban paayi thi

NAHIII

NAHI

yeh kasoor toh hai uss maali ka

jisne sabse khubsurat kali ,

usske baag mein sajaai thi

tut gaye sab sapne inke

kyoki aaj ki raat  sitaaro ki jhilmil  hi nahi

apne ander chupa kar tufaan bhi laayi thi

ab dekhna hai ,

key kya sach tha pyaar bhavree ka

jisse hamne ,

kali ko sawaare ga woh ,yeh aas lagaayi thi

(Courtesy to 9n9i9s9h9u9

thanx dr for it...)

Sun rose next day, spreading its glow all over the world, bringing happiness all around, giving new life to the basics of life. But in one of the world, the life of some just got engulfed into darkness as each ray of sun glowed.

It was early morning; everyone in the house was in deep sleep, except two people whose lives changed totally in last 24 hours. Whole night maan kept awake, thinking about the rejection she gave him. His mind kept analyzing her words, her reasons but his heart was too pained to think anything rational. Their every phone call, their moments all seemed false to him. He didn't know what to do now, maybe he rushed their relation, but wasn't that what people do on suhaagraat, he wondered then how was he wrong when he thought to give a new meaning to their relation, what was his fault in it, his heart asked.

Geet all night stayed on floor, sobbing and embracing herself. His touches, his kiss kept replaying in her mind, making her more conscious of herself. She kept looking at his back most of the time, noticing his movements which clearly showed he too was awake all night. She just felt guilty, guiltier with each passing second.

Her mind asked her to tell him everything now, every fact which was hided from him. The earlier he would come to know, the less pain it would give him but her heart felt so filled, so restricted that no word came out of her mouth. More over his touch had instilled some fear in her heart too. What if he tried to touch her again, what if he lost his temper hearing the truth. All this just made her more closed up.

Her body felt heavy and rigid to her. Previous day had been a long one; all those long rituals and then the physical stress had made her tired, then the emotional stress and the bottled feelings just made her feel week. The cold floor, and the heavy saree that covered her body, turned out to be the another negative factor, she so much wanted to lay down, to stretch her limbs, but she just couldn't think to go back on the same bed again.

Feeling tired, she tilted her head placing them on the cold wall, and closed her tired eyes, praying all this just turn out to be a sorrowful dream.

It was 8 in the morning, and the new bride still hadn't come out of the room. All the chachi's and mami's  in short the gossip queens of each family had stayed and were to left after two days. But then how can they be quiet and not interrupt the peaceful environment after such an auspicious function.

So as always, when they didn't saw geet in the first thing in the morning, they went to savitri who was busy preparing tea and started their favorite deed, savitri, suraj to kab ka chad aya, or dekh teri bahu ka to savera bhi nhi hua.

Another said, are sheela, ye to aaj kal ki ladkiya hai, 10 bje se pehle inki subaah kha hoti hai, she said giving sheela a smirk.

Savitri shook her head perfectly knowing how her relatives are. She continued making the tea, and said, are jiji, kal bada din tha bacho k liye, thak gye honge. Aap log bhi baithiye, I wil bring tea for you all, she said giving them a soft smile and continued with her work.

The relatives made some face and left. Savitri immediately moved toward maan's room and knocked the door. Maan immediately came out of his thought and got up to open the door. He was about to unlatch it, when his eyes fell on the sleeping geet on floor. Whatever happened inside, no one should know, he decided and moved toward her.

He thought of picking her and making her lay on bed, and moved his hand toward her but before he could touch her, her reaction to his touch flashed in his mind and he immediately pulled back his hand making a fist and hitting the wall instead.

Geet immediately opened her eyes, as she felt the light bang vibration and came face to face to maan, who was just few inches away from her. The memories returned back and fear covered her eyes. Maan saw the fear returning in her eyes and immediately pulled himself back creating some distance.

Wo..umm.. someone is on the door. Could you just stand up and settle on bed, said maan looking away from her. she could feel the anger in his voice as he said those words. She immediately stood up and moved to bed and sat on the corner.

Maan then opened the door to come face to face to his mother. Geet too looked at her mother in law and immediately stood up from the bed. Savitri smiled at maan and then at geet. Then turning to geet she said, bte accha hua you are awake. Get ready soon and come down, we are waiting for you ok. She again smiled and left to continue with her morning chores.

Maan again locked the door as his mother went away. Silence prevailed for the while as they both stood fixed on their faces thinking how to break the silence. Finally, not able to stay in the same room anymore with him, geet moved toward her suitcase and took out a pair of red salwaar kameej.

She was about to go for bath then realized she doesn't know her way. She knotted her dubatta as she realized she have to ask him. Maan somehow understood her hesitation and before she could even ask, he said, go right; the door at the end of the corridor is bathroom.

She nodded and was about to say thank you, but he just walked out of the room before she could even speak. Geet realized he was way too angry, the happy go guy, with whom she had long night calls, and he wasn't that now who used to laugh off her every comment. He had not even glanced at her since morning and she knew it was no other than she herself. Sighing, she moved to take a long shower before her mother in law calls her again.

Maan came after half an hour, after his morning exercise and the first thing he saw was his beautiful wife clad in red chudiyaar kurta' she was smelling lavender, may be her shampoo he thought, as she wiped off the water of her wet hairs. Her eyes were lined with a thin layer of kohl and a natural pink gloss enhanced her pink supple lips.

Thinking of the lips, their first kiss flashed in front of his eyes and so the events following it. He broke off his reverie as he realized how she repulsed him, and a pain filled his heart. How he had dreamt his life to be, how much he was planning to spend this whole week with her, in her arms, making her his again and again till their passion, their desire would have consumed them in it but all just proved to be a far off dream. Would they even be close for once in this close, he now wondered or it will be that he has to go away without a single memory of their togetherness.

Geet was unaware of maan's presence till she saw him through the mirror. She immediately pull down the towel and stood looking at floor knotting her dubatta. Maan didn't glance at her but her tension and nervousness could be felt even from far too. He gave his back to her and moved to take his clothes while she moved down to meet her mother in law.

Geet entered the kitchen where her mother in law, savitri and some other women was present too. Sheela saw geet first and looked at her open hairs and smirked. She turned to savitri who was preparing for breakfast and said,

savitri teri bahu ko tameej hai bhi ya nhi, she said with a taunt full of hatred.

[savitri, did your daughter in law had values and culture or not]

Savitri looked at her direction shocked and then turned her gaze to where she was looking and saw geet standing at the door of the kitchen with her head bowed, savitri could tell from the look of her that she must have heard sheela's taunt.

Are geet bte, ander aao na, wha kyu khadi ho,

[geet bte, please come inside, why were you standing there??]

she said giving her a smile while geet smiled weekly in return, feeling bad with the words sheela said. Savitri turned to sheela and said, kya hua jiji, aap meri beti ko bura kyu bol rhe ho, she said with a loving glance at geet.

[what happened jij, why are you saying wrong for my daughter??]

Savitri bahu ko beti manne se wo beti nhi banti aur dusri baat teri bahu sunder chahe kitni ho, par itni tameej nhi ki bado ke samne pallu dhak kar ana chahiye, you nange sar nhi.

[savitri considering daughter in law a daughter does not make them a real daughter. And secondly, may be your daughter is beautiful but she doesn't have the basic manners of covering her head when she stands in front of elders, instead of moving bare head]

Savitri just shook her head at the taunt knowing how mean sheela can really be. Sheela had wanted her relative to be married with maan but when she came to know about geet and the alliance, she just hated geet the most. And above all her beauty was something which could make anyone lose himself, so if maan chosen her over her relative wasn't much of a doubt and thus she was just trying to find out one or the other thing in geet.

Savitri herself didn't believe in all this. But she knew they wont leave her in peace till geet actually behaves as per their wishes so she eyes geet to cover her head who immediately complied and that when her eyes fell on something very important and her anger rose.

Geet felt hatred toward the lady who was taunting her but she just couldn't say anything wrong as its her first day and it wont look right. She hoped her mother in law would atleast take her side but sighed when she also asked her to do the same. Would I ever be allowed to live as per my wishes instead of that of society's, am I not allowed to do one thing I like. She looked away to hide away the tear that was fighting for his release but then got alarmed when she felt a strong grip on her hand and was pulled away.

Savitri pulled geet away to her room before she says anything wrong to her in front of her relatives. As she entered her room, she closed the doors and pulled geet toward the mirror. Geet gasped as she was released off and looked at savitri with fear.

Geet how can you do this, how can you be so careless??? Said savitri in a low but firm tone which made her inside churn. Geet looked down and said slowly, what happen maa, did I do something wrong???

Savitri turned her toward the mirror and said, ab you are married and for married woman her marriage symbols are important than their life. Aj first day hai so I will not say much, but don't forget that ever. For a married woman, uska singar tab tak pura nhi hota jab tak wo bindi, chudi aur most importantly sindoor na lagae.

She took out her own vermillion case, and handed her. geet got stunned as she realized what fault she did and immediately filled her partition with a pinch of vermillion. Then savitri handed her a small red bindi and few red bangels and left her to get ready.

Geet looked at herself after getting ready, but she didn't find any difference in herself. For her, these symbols meant nothing, just nothing. If she is wearing them, its just because savitri wants, but for her they are just a piece of decoration only. She smiled sadly as she felt what more she would have to bear.

<< part 9Prev   Next  part 11>>

Note: next part after 210 likes and 17 pages comments and I know they are possible, the proof is the previous part itself so hurry guys.

For pms add nehapm

Edited by neha512 - 11 years ago
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
yahooo i am first
gr8 part,,
cont.sooon
Edited by KINGKHANFAN - 11 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
nice part... me so sleepy now... so will edit this tom...gn Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago