An ArHi SS: Scandalous *Thread One*

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
            An ArHi SS: Scandalous

A/N: There's just something about writing an Arnav-Khushi story that is so addictive, I've just discovered that I can't keep myself away for too long!
So here I am with another SS, and this one is a story that recently popped into my head. It wouldn't let me rest until I penned it down, and I really hope you like it !
And just in case you're wondering, yes, this one will have cliffhangers too. I just can't help myself!

I will update at least thrice a week or more.

New readers, please add me to your buddy list, and I will be more than happy to send you PMs of updates.
And yes, I will PM you irrespective of whether you chose to comment, like or silently read this story.

So join me on another journey in the lives of our favorite fictional couple with the prologue of  "Scandalous".

Scroll down please!

-Juhi

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
R

Edited:

Shut up Juhi! No need for thanks

Throughout the update I was vacillating between the person who was waiting for Khushi was Arnav Singh Raizada or Shyam Manohar Jha.

On one hand there was Payal and her confidence, Khushi's family's approval, the Lucknow connection, the orphan background, all of which made me feel he must be Arnav.

But the only thing that made me doubt that was Khushi's hesitancy. She was not sure about him, howsoever good he seemed. That made me think it was Shyam.

So, it was Shyam finally. You kept me guessing till the end. πŸ‘

As long as it was an engagement, even if it is completely according to Khushi's tastes, it doesn't matter.

I am sure you will bring Arnav with a bang!

I am as always super excited about this story. Bas! ⭐️
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
mdeshpande thumbnail
The title itself is so damn provoking, m getting ideas ofall sorts. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Prologue pretty soon plz.
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...wat an intriguin prologue..
Eagerly waitin to read more...
So khushi got married to shyam...nw waiting for ASREdited by arshi-pooja - 11 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah !! Your back with a bang !!
Loved the prologue !!
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting beginning
Can't wait to see what happens next
πŸ‘
Denaid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, Juhi...I can't believe u did this to us...right till the last line I thought she was getting married to Arnav...and my I became sure when I read her bauji approved too...cos there was relief in his eyes when she finally made an appearance...how could u Juhi????????????
U better bring Arnav as soon as possible, I just can't tolerate my fav Khushi Kumari Gupta without Singh Raizada...BAS!!!!!!!!! Good that its just an engagement, otherwise I would have hunted u down to to change the story line...;)
Loved it dear...can't wait for more...
Edited by Denaid - 11 years ago
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

edited---

So I was thinking, maybe it was Arnav that she was going to marry, especially the hints about him being from Lucknow with money and not asking for dowry, screamed it is Arnav. And then, the last sentence comes, and it leaves me with my mouth hanging! I don't have enough words for this... but i hope it is just the engagement. Because I don't think I can handle Khushi and Shyam getting married. 
Edited by aycma98 - 11 years ago
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn! Shyam :(
Soundsss interesting