Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farha5556 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow loved it,continue soon,i think shyam and anjali got married or is it arnav and kushi,or both?continue soon loved it.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really like the extended scene of Payal(anklet) from diwali episode of IPK here.. and also the other scenes along with the bindi scene...
So Arnav had this reason for behaving like this..And Lavanya had a hand in all this.
I loved where Payal made Khusi understand not to be panicked and Arnav's POV on the whole matter. She's truly played the big sister in this story. and it took only a moment for Khusi to see the mask falling from Arnav's face..  But what i loved most the way Khusi stood her ground and refused to move in with Arnav after knowing everything..
Arnav n Khusi got mrd. I know the green and pink lehenga can't be any other's than Khusi but the i m curious to know what made Arnav does this. What realization he got ..
I know the next will be last chap , i am really gonna miss this..
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jaldi karo bitiya
Ab aur intezaar nahi howat hai
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

R

Edited:

To be unresd in half an hr

Edited:

My comment will be sandwiched between yours. Sorry

Edited again:

Juhi I am a pro at resing 😎

Now to the chapter. But the note first:

a) It is my birthday on 8th April. If you have no plans for the Epilogue I dont mind another dedication... Yes, I am shameless that way... πŸ˜‰

b) I am not giving you an option. You have to continue to write. Bas! In that dedication to me (which was very sweet and lovely, btw and thank you for it) you forgot to mention that I am stubborn and pushy too... Double bas!

Pehle toh thank you for the happily ever after for ALL the couples, including the latest one. Aakashji bhi Payalji ke liye flat ho gaye? 😲

I love your Shyam and Anjali. I loved it that Anjali waited for ArHi to get married before revealing to her brother that she has gotten married πŸ‘.

And I love this Shyam. This is pure love. Not to overlook 'flaws' but to accept them and consider them insignificant. The entire package of love and affection is more important than physical beauty which is not lasting, which diminishes with time. But love... that is lasting and for a lifetime. Btw, that WERE Shyam and Anjali... Mera phir popat bana

Arnav and Khushi. You brought a perfect closure to the underlying tug of war of this story. Live in vs. marriage. Khushi slept with him for his happiness and he wants to marry her for her happiness.

But I like your Khushi. She wouldnt settle for anything short of love to marry, even if he is the man of her dreams.

Arnav actually lives for Khushi's Khushi. Getting both their families together for the wedding, allowing her financial independence, letting her take care of her parents, he is amazing. Bas!

Buaji... it is your loss. What can anyone say to you?

You used the gazebo and Holi to better use than the CVs did. I was never a fan of IPK Holi epis, so the way you used ArHi's love to make Arnav accept Anjali's marriage and his own was perfect ⭐️

So much happened in this update. I hope I have not missed anything. If I have I will come and edit.

THANKS FOR THE DEDICATION 😊

Edited final time:

I used to think all this while that he was doing drugs! This was the good old diabetes,

Mera phir popat bana!

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Double post for the hundredth time. 
Unbelievable!

^^^  LOL, Saiyu, your RES-ing skills are unparalleled!  

-Juhi.
Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gadbad ho gayiii πŸ˜­ Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
read 5 chapters in a breath..
im dead busy these days..gosh how i missed this ss..
my inbox is flooded with pms..took me hours to find the updates..

you're awesome juhi...you should become a writer..seriously..

that like button hates me i guess..i can't like the updates...sorry about that !!
update soon dol...i swear to drop in whenever i can !!
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Avanti laughing seeing juhi di n saiyyu di commts!
edited
oh my gudness! Happie endings!
Arnav's confession takes my breath away..!
I jotted down those in my blue personal diary.! Wheneva i get love in my life i will force him to speak those lines for me! That's the sweetest cnfession eva!

In the whole story i saw that they both hurt each other n at the same tym care for each other.! They are each other's survival..!

Oh my god! What a passionate love making..!(avanti blushing)

insulin...diabectic...injectin..! I knew it..! Arshi story n no diabetes...possible hi nai hai ji..!

Haaye...holi scene...much better than shown in serial...how they felt each other's presence...epic..!

Shyam-anjali bond is also a treat to read...i lov ur shyam,...he is kinda sweet...!

Awww...u make akash's entry for payalji...superrb...!

So it ended here..!

U r tremendous n flawless writer juhi di...i m an obssessed fan of novels...n by reading ur stories i feel like reading a novel...! I bookmarked ur stories n read them again n again...n u r the one in my list of favourite authors...so what if ur story is not in my library..! I had them in my phone.!
Please dont stop writing...take a break n cum up wid a new story,please..!!!

P.S I want this comment to be colored like others but my laptop is not working,! I ll edit n make it colored when it will work..!
Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so sweet how Anjali delayed telling Arnav about her marriage because she wanted his happiness insured. No matter what, her brother will always be her priority. Your Shaym is a great man. His love is beyond her looks. Finally he helps Anjali shed her insecurities.

Good that Payal also got her share of happiness.

Arnav's confession was beautiful. What he feels for her is more than love.
Their realtionship is so unqiue. Both do things for eachother's happiness even though they don't believe in it. Arnav is a great man. He has given her complete freedom to live her life. She is living her dream because of him. They're perfect for eachother.

The insulin scene was way too beautiful. I don't have the right words to express but it was amazing. Held so much importance. That one scene defined love for me.
It's just that he loves her so much that in his mind he has given her such a high position where she seems perfect to him. As perfect as God maybe. No flaws. So he does not want her to know of anything which might make her think of him any less. He knows he has this little problem and maybe can not match up to her perfection so he just hid it from her. Maybe because he thinks that she needs nothing but perfection to meet her and if she finds out about his problem she might think les of him.
Also everyone can do big things for their loved ones like give them expensive gifts, take them on holidays etc but this was such a small gesture on his part but it held so much importance. Big gestures will obviously be out there for the world to see but what he did was so small yet so private. It was his own personal way of expressing love hidden from everyone. He didn't make a fuss out of it nor did he tell her yet he did it for her.
What i mean is that anyone can go do big things. But love is in such small trivial things.

Edited by IronButterfly - 11 years ago