The concept , characterization of Arshi , the scenes and
everything else are just so perfect. Love ulove so much
For gifting us such a beautiful story. U just got one more
fan. Plz add me to ur buddy list. Plz.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
R
Edited:
To be unresd in half an hr
Edited:
My comment will be sandwiched between yours. Sorry
Edited again:
Juhi I am a pro at resing 😎
Now to the chapter. But the note first:
a) It is my birthday on 8th April. If you have no plans for the Epilogue I dont mind another dedication... Yes, I am shameless that way... 😉
b) I am not giving you an option. You have to continue to write. Bas! In that dedication to me (which was very sweet and lovely, btw and thank you for it) you forgot to mention that I am stubborn and pushy too... Double bas!
Pehle toh thank you for the happily ever after for ALL the couples, including the latest one. Aakashji bhi Payalji ke liye flat ho gaye? 😲
I love your Shyam and Anjali. I loved it that Anjali waited for ArHi to get married before revealing to her brother that she has gotten married 👏.
And I love this Shyam. This is pure love. Not to overlook 'flaws' but to accept them and consider them insignificant. The entire package of love and affection is more important than physical beauty which is not lasting, which diminishes with time. But love... that is lasting and for a lifetime. Btw, that WERE Shyam and Anjali... Mera phir popat bana
Arnav and Khushi. You brought a perfect closure to the underlying tug of war of this story. Live in vs. marriage. Khushi slept with him for his happiness and he wants to marry her for her happiness.
But I like your Khushi. She wouldnt settle for anything short of love to marry, even if he is the man of her dreams.
Arnav actually lives for Khushi's Khushi. Getting both their families together for the wedding, allowing her financial independence, letting her take care of her parents, he is amazing. Bas!
Buaji... it is your loss. What can anyone say to you?
You used the gazebo and Holi to better use than the CVs did. I was never a fan of IPK Holi epis, so the way you used ArHi's love to make Arnav accept Anjali's marriage and his own was perfect ⭐️
So much happened in this update. I hope I have not missed anything. If I have I will come and edit.
THANKS FOR THE DEDICATION 😊
Edited final time:
I used to think all this while that he was doing drugs! This was the good old diabetes,
Mera phir popat bana!
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
174