3rd me 🥳 . That too in that update where Arshi's marriage took place...🥳
Update surprised me lot in various time... I thought that The reason behind his avoid is because of paparazzi and may be Anjali asked him to care about it ... but not its because of Lavanya ... the manipulative and cunning who once determinant herself that she will make ASR herself... so break off is not that easy.. she is not going to let him go so easily.. True to her character.. Brilliant characterization Juhi👏
Payal another superb character . How she found Khushi's agony and how she erase it. Arnav always respect her ofcourse he too gain her respect.. because love for Khushi that made them respect each other and now Payal trust him for that too..
Arnav followed her to temple... When Khushi said that when you are thinking its just a ritual why not?? I thought he will marry her right there.. Nah not so soon..
Anjali and Shyam they were also there.. My brother hates you...😆 I don't know that made me so happy...😊
Nani nani nani after all she is the head mistress of RM and Raizadas.. secret smiles of Anjali din't go unnoticed by her.. So much positive this chapter..
Another hit Payal scene.. I can't say anything... but one thing I love it.
Then Bindi scene .. love it too..
Then what is awaiting for us.. Marriage? ARshi??? Khushi is still waiting for confirmation thats in the form of word... I love you from Arnav .. you can't marry me just like that.. and something is there is also tell us the same..
Or he they went there for witness?😕 A lot of good things can't happen in single update right?
Update ⭐️ 👏 . Mind blowing update.👍🏼
Thanks for pm
Edited by riafna - 13 years ago
174