ARSHI FF: ~PAWN cr~(BFTW3)#5 V.V.IMP Pg170 14/04

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
I hold the soul ownership of my stories.
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW BEFORE YOU PLAN TO READ FURTHER.

IT IS A DARK TALE SO WATCH OUT

Entire story is STRICKLY 18+ the whole concept is ADULT.

~Pawn~
BONDED FOTHE WOMB
Season III

~TRAILER~

~PROLOGUE~

Arnav Singh Raizada is the man of 28 years. The name itself send goose bumps. He is termed as the Master of Fashion World. He has earned so much in life yet his hunger for money never ends.

Raizada's and Gupta's are associated for long time. Shashi Gupta who died mysteriously one fine day was the partner of Amar Singh Raizada.

Amar Singh Raizada was man of principals very unlike his Son Arnav Singh Raizada. He is crocked and a shrewd business man who never takes wrong decisions in business related matters.

Gupta's has 50% AR's stack. Mrs Gazal Gupta now looks after their business from Gupta's side.

There have been talks' relating Arnav Singh Raizada's and Mrs Gazal Gupta's link ups not only professionally but also physically. They have been spotted quite a number of times entering AR's private villas and travelling abroad together.

The man of late 20's and the woman of 50's were also caught in social parties putting hand in hand.

Mrs Gazal Gupta has a track record of sleeping with younger guys. She is always in news as far as page three is concerned. Her new found target has been ASR after Aman Singh Raizada died and his son took over their business.

She has faced humiliation time to time for her mother's attitude. She is termed as daughter of a sl*t's daughter. Many guys in her collage tried to take advantage of her. But somehow she is always blessed by Devi Maiya that nobody was able to harm her.

She was her papa's girl after dismissal of whom she was totally shattered. She lost all hopes.

His father was aware of his wifes whereabouts much before so to protect Khushi from that nasty female he sent her to her aunt's house who nurtured her since she was 6 years old. Their daughter Khushi has always been away from her parents.

But fate has other things stored for her, maybe even worse than she can ever imagine or may be a blessing in disguise.

Her whole world fell apart once again when she got to know that Her mother has fixed her marriage with a 10 year old elder man.

She is just 18, passed out from her high school. She wanted to study further but her mom who used to hate her from the day of her exsistance in gupta's and the very reason that the entire Gupta Property was in the name ok Khushi Kumari Gupta and her future husband from the very beginning. Mrs Gazal Gupta played her cards to marry her with her boyfriend. This way the guy will also stay with her for her lustrous nights and she will be able to rule Gupta and Raizada Empire both to satisfy her financial needs as well.

I am not going to continue this so soon. First Chapter will be posted after i complete BFTW Season II

PLEASE DONOT POST THIS ON FB without asking me

INDEX

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

Thread Four

Thread Five

Thread Six

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
I hold the soul ownership of my stories.
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW BEFORE YOU PLAN TO READ FURTHER.

IT IS A DARK TALE SO WATCH OUT

I am rating this Entire story as STRICKLY 18+ Not because it will have s*xually explicit containts but the whole concept is ADULT. I may decided not to give any s*xually content at all yet make the story very dark with just the concept and the series of incidents. I guess that will be more challanging for me.

I will be ever thankfull to princess for this. I cannot disclose her name whom i am refering to but i simply cannot write something not mentioning her. You guys can call her princess and I would also like you to appreciate her along with me if you decide to continue this new journey along with me.

~Pawn~
BONDED FOTHE WOMB
Season III

Ch 10

~Responsibilities~
(continued...)

AUTHORs NOTE *IMP READ

I am not going to send PMs regularly now. please add me in your twitter ID as i will be giving the links through twitter. Or you can choose to slalk for updates. I know i am late for the update. i was suffering from writer's block. i hope i will be back to my regular updates soon. 

MY TWITTER ID
https://twitter.com/appyindy

"Nani aaj aapko chotey se baat karni hi hogi" anjali said in an authorative tone. (you have to talk to Arnav, grnadmom)

"Haan anjali bitiya, unhe neechey aanae to dijiye". (ofcourse anjali, let him come down".

"Sasuma, aap Arnav bituwa kheh dijiyega, ki either he have to choose us or his wife". (you please tell him)

Khushi after taking a shower was drying herself with the towel when she heard the door knock.

"Ji?"

"are you done?"

"ji, Arnav ji"

"ok come fast I am going down".

"ok Arnav ji see you" she smiled feeling his husband's care towards her. "I love you Arnav ji" she whispered under her breath and hide her blushing face with the towel.

"Aiye Arnav beta, beytiye" (please come son and take your seat) mami said.

Arnav pulled his chair and sat down.

"Chotey I made your favourite dosa for you today".

"Thanks di".

Anjali served him and rest of the family members and got seated on her seat.

Arnav checked the table beside him. There was no plate on khushi's side.

Khushi came running down the stairs wearing her jeans and her pink top, her long hair damp hair adored her waist line.

She wished everyone good morning. But only akash and shyam gave her a warm smile.

Khushi smiling back to them looked at anjali, but anjali did not look back to her. She pretended to eat. Mami made a face and concentrated in her food.

Khushi's face fell immediately she went towards nani and touched her feet.

"good morning nani".

"good morning beta" she greeted forcibly.

Khushi came and sat beside anrav. She checked her place. It was as usual empty.

"erm! Arnav please excuse me, I will bring my plate".

She was about to get up when Arnav held her hand and looked at her. She looked back to him nervously.

"sit down Khushi!" he said and pulled her chair near to his chair.

Khushi obeyed her husband's words and sat beside him.

Everyone became attentive towards them. Anjali started fuming and so did mami. Akash was genuinely happy with his brother's gesture and shyam threw a quick I-am-proud-of-you smile towards anrav. Which he acknowledged in return.

Arnav broke a small piece of dosa and dipped it in the samber.

"lo! Have it".

Khushi's mouth adored a perfect "O". her Arnav ji was feeding her. If the chair wouldnot have been there she would have surely lost all her senses.

On the other hand everyone just froze. Anjali's eyes literally popping out. Mami's jaw dropped and some food too which she was chewing. Nani cleared her through seeing his chotey romancing his wife shamelessly infront of all the house members.

"Arrey wah! Bhai, mujhe nahi pata tha aap itne romantic ho" akash teased excitedly while Arnav did not break his eye lock with Khushi.

He gestured with his eyes to take a bite to which Khushi flattered her lashes and slowly took the piece of food in her mouth.

Arnav cleaned his finger by putting it inside his mouth making the rest of the ladies furious.

"how is it?" he asked

"take some more" he fed her once again.

"you know di has made this today specially for us".

"you should thank her you know. Bohot mehenat ki hai na subha se".

"sorry di, please spare Khushi for somedays you know a we are newly wedded and I want to spend some quality time with my wife, kyun jijaji?"

"ofcource saale sahab, this is the time".

The whole conversation made Khushi blush furiously and couldnot help so she hide her face inside arnav's chest.

And the other two guys started teasing the newly wedded duo.

Arnav resumed his food. A bite for himself and then a bite to Khushi.

They had almost finished eating when Arnav said, "nani, aaj meine tai kiya hai ki aaj se mere aur Khushi ek hi thal mein khayenge" (I have decided, from today me and my wife will have food from same plate).

That's it. The patience level has crossed for anjali.

Thumping her palm on the table she spatted out.

"no way chottey. I cannot sit and eat with this female".

This was the moment Arnav was waiting for.

"She is my wife Di, please respect her".

"respect? Koi sawal hi paida nahi hota hai".

Khushi was almost in tears now. She was about to get up then Arnav held her hand.

"Di, you cannot misbehave with my wife like this. And if you have so much of a problem you are most welcome to eat in your room".

Khushi was absolutely shocked to hear this. She never liked fights and special she hated to be the reason of any fight.

"Chottey aap apna limit cross kar rahe hai".

"nani aap iske beech mein mat pariye. Otherwise I will forget that you are elder to me".

"chottey!"

"you heard me right nani, stay away from his conversation let me deal with this".

"I am the head of the house and you don't have any right to behave in such a cheap manner with me".

"oh really nani! You are the head?" he laughed out loud.

"taken. Then behave like a head of the family. Where were you when this girl was not given any food? Where were you when she was down with fever? Where were you when no one bothered to check how she is, whether she needs anything or not? And Di! How dare you talk fowl about my wife in front of aman?"

"that's because she is like that".

"ENOUGH! I know what she is and I don't want a single word against my wife in future".

"Fine chottey then we are leaving this house".

"Nani ji!" Khushi called out painfully.

"As you all wish. I have no issues with that. but remember one thing once you all step out of this house, Arnav singh Raizada will not take care of anything related to you. I will make sure I stop all the monthly checks, which is transferred in your respective accounts. And di! You know it very well that jo mein kehta hoon woh mein karta hoon". (what I say I do)

With that arnav pulled Khushi along with him to his room leaving behind the ladies.

NEXT

Bad Memories

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee
Im d first one
Pleas continue soon
waiting!!!!!!

edited:
wow awesome part
loved how arnav supports khushi
haha
Arnav is beginning to melt coz of khushi's innocence
thank you so much
Edited by armufan - 11 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread:)

i simply cant believe im on the first page! lol! must be my lucky day!

loved the extension! loved the way arnav stood up for khushi against his family! would have been nice if he was a little more considerate towards the innocent girl feelings and stop all the bad things he has been doing behind her back!

anjali finally got the invisible slap she deserved! arnav is right if she she has a problem then she is more than welcome to remain in her room and the fact that arnav reproched nani ji for her behavior was a bit rude but still it was right, being the eldest she allowed the other to treat khushi so badly!

woah same plate se! thats so romantic!
Edited by deeswarna - 11 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres***
I'm dancing that i'm on the fist page of new thread and that too appy's ff and more over Pawn's thread.
Dhinka chika [:D/]
Awesome awesome awesome...
No actually i should buy a dictionary to find more good words for you appy. 😆
I know that again sad parts will come but still i'm so happy for this update...
Loved it truely, immensely... 👏
Bravo!!!
Superb!!!Edited by Aasmaali - 11 years ago
vasuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. i am happy tht i am the 5th person who liked this..usually it used to be 300 or 400..:) nicely written appy.. as usual...

loved the way arnav is turning to be.. :)
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looks like finally arnav is taking the matter into his hands now...loved the ext update 😊
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
wsnt able to sleep n was w8ng lik hel fr d extEdited by mishti.sarah - 11 years ago
arshiaddict thumbnail
Good job arnav!!. Waiting to see khushi's reaction when she gets to know the affair between her mother and arnav. Poor thing will be completely devastated.
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
                                                      kaash arnav hamesha aisa hi rahe 
                                                      khushi ko smjhe 
                                                  thnks for update appy
                                                             loved it 😊

Edited by sikhni_ - 11 years ago