Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
my sister was saying why not stalin sir wife purposely behaving like this after she came to know about stalin's love for siva . I too think it can be as director showed how happily stalin wife held his hand while coming out of the auto . Anyway lets hope good things happen don't want to see crying scenes .
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

my sister was saying why not stalin sir wife purposely behaving like this after she came to know about stalin's love for siva . I too think it can be as director showed how happily stalin wife held his hand while coming out of the auto . Anyway lets hope good things happen don't want to see crying scenes .

Krithi - i think Stalin wife didn't have time to react before - she hates everything about him so for her someone likes Stalin means she is wrong - i don't think she wants to hear that - if she is a good person she will leave or do something but she wants to stay with Stalin and torture him
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

so much happen ðŸ˜² will be back to comment after unpacking ðŸ˜†

Btw lets welcome Sri to our 7C team 😉 who is now the viewbiew for our section as well 😛

Rathna happy unpacking - i was missing you and your comments

Welcome Sri
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the welcome.😊

will watch some episodes next week .. ðŸ˜‰

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalki2007

😕

Rathna happy unpacking - i was missing you and your comments

Welcome Sri

aww kalki.. just only settle down things... will be back on action soon. Kind of not happy with what is going on 7C 🤔
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki akka for the update.. 🤗

7C & SM are my fav shows .. 😃

Really its a bad time for Stalin Sir.. Why GOD so unfair to him.😭. he deserves more loving and caring wife but he is unlucky..😭

I am so much irritated with Kayal 😡(I think that's her name)😆 she should think before speaking to Stalin like that.. Stone hearted lady..😡. Felt bad for Stalin.. 😭

If she dosnt want to live with Stalin why cant she move away rather than staying with him and torturing him😡..But I hope we get to see their Reception next friday..😕

S & S scene was small but very nice.. Glad to see both coming out of this bad time..😊

What is Gaby's plan .. hope it doesnt lead to more bad things..😕

WOW , So more teachers are to enter the school.😃. Is Gabriel the one who was in KKK 1 , If so I am very excited , I like his character..😆

Kalki akka what my sister meant was , Kayal purposely doing like this to make Stalin hate her and reunite with Siva..😳

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

7C updates for this week buddies.. looks like kids serial turning to some mega serial pola ðŸ¤”

yes Rathi! the kids are busy for exams pola... call sheet kidaikkala ðŸ˜†