Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 55

Pearls symbolizes purity, spiritual transformation ,honesty , and integrity, all the best within us.It helps with self acceptance and provides dignity.Above all it is a lunar symbol represents water and woman.

Pearls are rare ,pure, and precious, flawless and white being dredged from the mud, coming from the clumsy shell.

These pearls are circulating  around them [Arnav &Khushi] since the day one as the metamorphosis of these pearls are happening in a circle though it is far from being closed one yet ,but still throwing flare of its heat and light on these two souls to melt for each other, to embrace each other and to wrap each other in their "Sehar" [spell] 😳

These Pearls are just like  emotions which they are  keeping for each other inside the ocean of their hearts without flowing them out .These are their  wishes which they have for each other more than the depth of an ocean.These are the pains which they share by destiny and bring uproar of this ocean in their lives when they feel it.These are the eyes through which they acknowledge each other and dignify each other .These Pearls are the stars which are the reasons of their existence in this world and far from the distance smiling at them at their pure but delusional hearts.These are the desires which are longing ,yearning ,and embarking in their hearts and making them agitated to be with each other.These Pearls are the purity of love for each other which is so precious and  flawless among them regardless of the presence of the particles of mud around them by any means and by any direction.These pearls today are screaming at him to accept all this but he does not want to accept the honesty of his own emotions as they are just distractors for him and ASR has no room for that."In jazbaat aur ehsasat ki meri zidagi mein koi jagha nahin hai"[I have no room for these feelings and emotions."Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzore nahin keh woh  eik larki keh khiyal ko aapne dimagh se na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak who can't get rid of one girl out of his mind] It s a Challenge , new deal  for ASR to keep Arnav back behind the armor shell.

"Eik saye ki tarah cha gaye hai dimagh peh...Baar baar usi ka khial usi ka chehra...jaise challenge kar rahi ho...nahin mein har man ne walon mein se nahin hoon'  Acceptance of raving emotions in the wilderment of this ocean is blustering with ASR BG tone but each word shows the honesty and depth of the ocean of his emotions ,those pearls, which he has thrown out but is he successful with that...hmmm..😊

The pearls of emotions and desires as khushi's dress which he kept secretly because these made him feel her , touch her , hold her , and above all dignify her purity, her beauty, her innocence, her honesty of her heart & smile but yet throwing em away why? Just because the  Walls of the great  ASR's  castle are weakening by the existence of one pure soul known as Khushi...Today He wanted to get rid of Khushi's thoughts ,these pearls , from his mind because of antagonism against his feelings.These pearls which represents Khushi's existence for him in his life as these are part of hers which came to him that day by destiny.That destiny which does not run by him or her and is screaming through these pearls ,no matter where you scatter us we will be around  as pure and flawless as the day one.

Pause here:His longing ,gazing ,touching ,feeling and adoring those pearls is the evident how much Khushi has reached into the Ironic Shell of ASR.It seemed to me he was loving and adoring her with spellblindingly.He just simply can't let it go just by throwing them.

Other side pearls of pains and desires running as anger ,as disappointment, as fears ,as a bitter pill which are becoming hard for her to swallow .The "MARK" which he gave her unintentionally screaming at the depth of her heart to up bring her emotions and desires but she is throwing them ,rejecting them by dejecting herself out of this ocean as the Walls of her dignity and ego are weakening by one person known as ASR who cares like a Rajkumar but  acts like a Rakshus .Her heart is afraid of inclining towards at him as he gave her unseen and unbearable wounds.Those wounds which are awakening unfamiliar and fearful desires in her and she has  no way out but to reject them ."Aur waise bhi us chot ka kia jo dikhai nahin daiti" [ What about unseen wounds] "Bol diya tou bol diya yeh sab us Rakshus ki ghalati hai"[This is all because of him] She just making her satisfied by throwing daggers at him to get her out of this dilemma  his "Seher" [spell]

The thought behind pearls and the story behind this thought is commendable.Makers deserve a big hand of applause'..👏👏👏

Filthy and raunchy desires of the particles of mud are also tangling along among the purity of these pearly and pure desires.Shyam Manohar Jha who is climbing each day with his muddy feet among all white spiritual places RM and GH , has thrown out today one more time by DM plan designed for Khushi to reside in "Shafaf Dil" [ pure heart] and not to slip in this mud and its particles."humain Lagta hai keh aapko Lukhnow jane ke bare mein eik baar phir sochna chahiye"[I think you should consider going back Lukhnow] 'AS he is weakening by the thoughts of being failure in his plan which he designed to fail himself and proved to play a role of Cupid to make that pure and pearly relation divine by throwing arrows on these flawless and Dhak Dhak hearts.

Nani's furiousness at La's conduct was quiet debatable .La, instead of being apologetic she showed attitude to Nani. It made everybody upset at that moment. Mamaji even warned Akash not to get married and especially love marriage. Poor Akashji  who is already in the Jhankar of Payalji,certainly got in despair mode'.Awww'..

Khushi's antics  were out of this world while promoting their sweets everywhere. "Jai Devi Maya Mishtana Bhandar" is a LONG Slogan but too hilarious! I must say only Khushi can deliver that and Sanaya was outstanding doing that... They hit a very big order [ which is from Raizadas who LOVE Lukhnow sweets especially Jijaji ] after several delusive pursuits. Fate is playing its role according to the moves of DM... They didn't get any advance, as their shop is lacking fame.  

The most sweet and emotional moment was Buaji's emancipation of offering them her gold bangles to pawn for moving forward with the Big order.The scene made me so emotional just like Khushi as some people in the world have so much to put up with for their survival and some zealously enjoy. "tum methai ki jagha aanso ka order leh aati tou aab tak poora ho jata"[you should have order of tears instead of sweets]

PAUSE HERE-They didn't get the price of their sweets because of of evil planner Mami. DM is determined to make these two go through to reach their final destination RM and adamant to hit Mami with reality and fate to accept them as their Bahus.👏

RM ,Arnav was planning for his Di's anniversary party. He was again disimpassioned when aloof La came  to complain. She got excited for party.Her enthusiasm is way above the heel as she wants to wear Red Saree like Khushi .[so Khushi is in her head too as that  she was jealous seeing her beauty]

Arnav emulated with Khushi's thought again after hearing her name.This red beauty has wrapped him around with "Seher" [spell] but this spell is a curse for ASR as "use kissi Larki sai farak nahin parta"'.[I don't care about any girl. ]Too much for big words and ego as you can't run away from it sweetheart as DM is with you for your own good."mujhe aaj keh baad yeh naam nahin suna hai"[I don't want to hear her name]

The pearls are thrown out ,The  name is thrown out but can you throw "FATE" out  too'.ASR'hmmm😳😳

I must say transformation of ASR from that pearly night to Red beauty night ,and then from rainy stormy night to guest house heated night has indeed proved him that a most vulnerable Arnav is thriving , aching and yearning for Khushi and only for Khushi, a white pearl right under the clumsy shell.😊

Audios until next update

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps[/YOUTUBE]

Absolutely wonderful and I too agree with the spell casted on him as well as her although she isn't quite aware yet she just knows she can't stop thinking about him. Red I loved Pink just brilliant.  Those pearls mean so much and the symbolism of our pure love, our pue beauty Kushi and ASR's remorse all in one.  When he gave her the gift of the pearl necklace I was besides myself in tears.  How unbelievably thoughtful...the biggest apology ever!
  As for Shyam yuck!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Dear WIWY, don't sell yourself short, seriously koi farq nahi padta that that you don't do anything, you are our own personal stand up comedian 🤗  I would fight with you on how besharam you are but as i know ASR only wants Khushi's lips (only b/c he hasnt met me ) i won't bother fighting you 😃 lets keep the peace...if you are Bhagat Singh, i'm Ghandhi🤣

Pyaar kiya koi chori nahi ki,
  Chhup chhup aahey bharna kya!
Jab Pyaar kiya to darna kya!!

Parda nahi jab koi khuda se,
  Bando se parda karna kya!
Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya !!
🤗
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was reading everybody's beautiful reviews of 53, 54 about stars, wishes, longings, etc. while the instrumental piano rabba ve playing in my head, visualising Arnav and Khushi lost in each other's thoughts, me lost in their thoughts, and finally realising it was getting too much. I had to de-stress. So, I thought of this.

Arnav wanting to forget Khushi:

Ab aur usey yaad nahin karunga (I will no more think of her now)
Motiyaan uski phenk doonga (I will throw away her pearls)
La ne phir kaha Chamkili to (If La said Chamkili again)
Use bhi khoob daatunga (I will scold her very much)

Khushi while making the sweets:

Lucknow ke mithai banayenge (We will make Lucknow sweets)
200 logon ko khilayenge (We will serve 200 people)
Paise jo milenge to hum (When we will get the money)
Bauji ki madad karenge (We will help Bauji)

I loved Akash's expression when his experienced father gave him the precious advice, don't have a love marriage. 😆

Akash's thoughts:

La ko ghar le aaye Bhai ne (Bhai brought La home)
Khana pakao, La ko kaha Nani ne (Cook food, to La Nani told)
Madad kiya to, Nani se daant khaaya Ma ne (For helping, from Nani, Ma got scold)
Prem Vivah na karne ki salah, mujhe kyun diya Papa ne? (Don't have love marriage, to me why Papa told?)
😆

Just some crazy kiddish lines from me. Hope it brought a smile. 😊

There seems to be some beautiful pearl discussion. Lots to read. 😃

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I just love how seriously we take our serial!  It means so much to each and every one of us!  But I can tell you I am mad that I missed it if it was so!  So I am just going to believe in the sacred consummation night kiss.  Sigh...

I am with you. Consummation night was definitely the first one. The rest were all almosts. You can be at peace.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi,

in case you missed it, the maha episode is on page 67. and the link is here. sorry, posted it a bit earlier than telecast time. had to go out.

maha episode

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Indi,

I read your Valentine's day OS today :)

I knew it would be special and avoided reading it in a hurry.  After securing a comfortable time for reading, made some lemon tea and sat down. 

First thing I saw, the beautiful pic of blood red rose petals on a white bed and khushi's hand gently holding them.  And words for the pic in the same color of blood red .. 

You have made the suhaagraat of Arnav-khushi a culmination of thier love story.  The merging of thier dil and dhadkans forever.  If it had happened this way, I would have loved it.  It would have made me go and hug the screen, kiss it like mad 😳.  I was the odd person out here who thought if khushi wanted a marriage in front of family before SR, it is not wrong !  That is because I expected that from a traditional khushi that I saw since the beginning of the series.

But Indi, the way you made khushi realise what made her go with and marry ASR that night, the way you made ASR realise khushi's hesitation and her vision of a dream wedding .. both coming back to share this with each other and then the highlight of the story.. khushi's kiss and then the ever so sweet lovely start of thier love life.

I am happy 😃😳
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Gonna jump in here :) Durga, in blue...awww what a cute thought, that would've been sweet.  when i started watching the show the remarriage track was going on so my thoughts was trainted with this knowledge :(

I know, though one can always dream, right?

indi52 thumbnail
3 am, just back from a lovely movie. i think it's called special chabbees. or special 26.

i thought akshay kumar was good... but barun would be super duper uuufff baby in that role. the love story bit had things asr/khushi in it, like sensing each other. you can imagine my state.

great movie. wonderful pace, intelligent, lovely dialogues, beautiful acting, and really funny.

i see thread is looking giggly happy fun. will be back tomorropw. still haven't seen 56 and mahaepisode. oh busy sunday.

see you 😳

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Indi,

I read your Valentine's day OS today :)

I knew it would be special and avoided reading it in a hurry.  After securing a comfortable time for reading, made some lemon tea and sat down. 

First thing I saw, the beautiful pic of blood red rose petals on a white bed and khushi's hand gently holding them.  And words for the pic in the same color of blood red .. 

You have made the suhaagraat of Arnav-khushi a culmination of thier love story.  The merging of thier dil and dhadkans forever.  If it had happened this way, I would have loved it.  It would have made me go and hug the screen, kiss it like mad 😳.  I was the odd person out here who thought if khushi wanted a marriage in front of family before SR, it is not wrong !  That is because I expected that from a traditional khushi that I saw since the beginning of the series.

But Indi, the way you made khushi realise what made her go with and marry ASR that night, the way you made ASR realise khushi's hesitation and her vision of a dream wedding .. both coming back to share this with each other and then the highlight of the story.. khushi's kiss and then the ever so sweet lovely start of thier love life.

I am happy 😃😳

ritu, i am so glad you liked the story. loved what you wrote. so you liked the red of rose and red of writing coinciding? hmmm. i had no problems with their being a private, really beautiful reaffirmation ceremony between the two.

but this story was more because i really felt the suhag raat sequence was silly and ended up making khushi look unintelligent, and hurt asr no end. if their had to be an sr and if khushi were to be uncomfortable about it, would she leap out of bed after seeing, of all things, a radha krishna idol, and start saying their marriage is incomplete? especially since she'd just referred to herself as his patni a few minutes back? and she'd pulled krishna' s jhoola with him... something only married people do together if i understand right. so khushi would do a ritual meant only for pati/patni and not care about whether she's married or not, but will suddenly remember the importance of it only when sex enters the scene, looking at the idols of two beings who never married but are considered icons of love in hindu thinking. tell me, at how many levels was this whole thing wrong, downright ridiculous. 😆 but why phere when fan fiction is here?

i am so happy you liked what you read, and it felt right and true. thanks you so much for getting into the mood for it before reading.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 @Cynthia and @Indi
have brought out the best in our man, his values, his traditions,his conscience, his him!
 Cynthia, eps 53, "He respects Nani, home and traditions...any hot blooded man would jump on the opportunity of a woman throwing herself at him." 
Indi,eps 54"...stung by his fathers betrayl and hastening to distance himself clearly from such a man, he developed a strong sense of right and wrong, a moral code, around which grew his conscience...also pssibly a gift from his mother..." 
Cynthia, eps 56, he was worried for the people of his house when La told him she had planned a surprise for the anniversary party! 
No wonder at one point he was really mad at  Khushi when she accused him of putting off marriage becoz his character was dheela! Yep, indi," his take on sahi aur galat...is sacrosanct to his well being"! Beautiful lines and as Cynthia says"You are the woman!" Thanks both.