Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 tina :

shit yaar, yeh kya ho gaya😲 ! arjun toh sach mein bura maan gaya yaar ! and the worst part is, ek baar khud bolne lagta hai toh kisi aur ko kuch kehne ka mauka tak nahi deta hai. update soon.😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big thanks to everyone who have liked my update :

and though i know many are angry with Arjun, but this was an important phase which i had to make them go through...
and thanks for such lovely comments, and one last update full of tears, and after that i'll be back for more masti updates😉
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 13

Arjun was shocked at her words, but finally he had gotten what he wanted, he was free.  He started for the door when he heard Riya telling him between sobs, "Mein to bas aap ki khushi chaheti thi! Kitne din hogaye aap ko hastein houwe! I thought maybe i'd be able to make you have fun and enjoy today.  I thought that maybe you'd realise that life is worth living, not living like a corpse as you have been doing since Roshni's death! I just wanted to make you smile, and in that attempt maybe i forgot my limits."

"And who asked you to do these things? I dont need your help to be happy? And what the hell do you think about yourself?" Arjun asked getting even angrier at Riya's words.

But now Riya had enough of all this, of Arjun constantly insulting her, she wiped her tears and shouted at him now, "What i think of myself? How dare you even ask me that? Well i'm that girl who has always been there for you.  I'm the girl who shot someone and killed him just to save you! I'm that girl who has constantly defended you against each and everyone.  I'm the girl who has always loved you since the start, despite you have always shunned me and insulted me!"  She walked towards him, and put a finger on his chest, "And i'm sorry to say but MR ACP Arjun, you are not worth my love, my time! You hate me right, you think all i want is to insult you? Well only you can think like that!  You have no wish to live, you never laugh or even look happy.  You are only a living corpse, and me poor Riya wanted to bring some happiness in your life.  How could i even be so stupid to believe i can break that wall you have built around you!  Poor Riya wanting to make you live and love again! Just how dare she even think like that!  You want to be alone nah, then you are most welcome to just leave! Finally aaj Riya haar mang gayi! Chali thi khushiyan bantne, aur khud ko sirf dard de gayi!" she poked her finger at his chest.

She couldn't face him anymore, and so turned and said, "Aap abhi tak yahan hein, nahin jaana hein kya?"  She waited till Arjun's footsteps took him outside of her door, when suddenly she remembered something.

"Wait," she suddenly said.  She went inside and brought every single gift Arjun had given her that day, "You can take them with you!  I doubt you ever wanted to gift someone selfish like me anything!  And i also can't accept them now i know what you think of me!"  She put everything in Arjun's arms and ran to her room, banging the door on her way.

Arjun was left thunderstruck, he couldn't believe the way Riya had talked with him.  He looked at the gifts he gave her just today, and didnt know what to do with them. Now that he was thinking about it, he started to feel guilty at his outburst! But it was too late now, he had destroyed everything with his own hands just because Rathore had seen him singing.  So what if Rathore had seen him singing, so what he was singing that song, Riya hardly knew that Rathore was going to be there.  All his anger had since long gone when Riya had dared showed him some truth about him.  He couldn't take the gifts back, so he left them there on the sofa and softly strode out of her house.  He went towards his SUV, and drove away.  He drove endlessly for a long time, having no destination at all, just driving and driving. 

The scene replayed in his mind, where he had insulted and removed all his anger at Riya, and then Riya's outburst.  He finally had to accept that Riya hadn't been wrong.  Though he hated to be lead by a girl, even if it was Riya, he had enjoyed the time they spent together.  He had a glimpse of the life he had turned away from after Roshni's death.  He remembered all the happy moments spent with Roshni, and somehow he also thought about the moments spent with Riya today, he knew he loved her, but somehow his love was very selfish.  He shouldn't have shouted at her so much.  He knew that he wouldn't be able to go back to the life he had been leading after Roshni's death now that he had experienced happiness with Riya.  A small breath of hope had already entered his heart, he now wanted to spend some joyful moments with Riya for the rest of his life.

He suddenly stopped the car, and hit the steering wheel. "yeh maine kya kar diya! Now i have to ask for an apology! I wont be able to stay if she leaves me!"

But what will he do now? Riya probably wouldn't want to see him.  But he knew Riya's love wasn't that shallow or easily broken, "And like they say, true love can emerge victorious over any hurdle! Even my mistakes and anger hopefully!" he tried to cheer himself a bit. 

Riya heard Arjun driving away, and she fell on her bed and just laid there, having no tears left to cry.  She didnt know what to do, and somehow she didnt want to face the reality of what just happened.  But for how long could she ignore her feelings.  Within five minutes she was throwing everything in her room down, "how dare he even think like this on me?" she threw her pillow and jumped on it imagining it to be Arjun.  She alternated between anger and tears for a long time.  She was lying completely exhausted on her bed for a long time, when suddenly she heard her front door being opened.

For one second, she was afraid of who could have entered her home.  She looked for her gun, and went out slowly.  She was pointing her gun at a person in her kitchen.

Arjun had just returned back, when he went directly to Riya's kitchen to drink some water so that he could get the courage and cool his brain a bit before talking with Riya.  He was drinking some water, when suddenly he felt someone behind him.  He turned quickly and was shocked to see Riya pointing a gun at him.

He quickly put the glass of water down and raised his hands, "It's only water, i'm not stealing anything else.  And i know you are very angry at me, but i never thought that you'd want to kill me just because of that!"

He tried a smile towards her, while all the time Riya was staring incredulously at him.

so how was it?😕

beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Wow riya's outburst was simply marvelous. Poor arjun now he has to calm down riya. Btw loved riya in her new avathar. Continue soon. Plz pm me when you update next.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow cool u updated this one😛 Nice chapter... Riya's outburst ws really unexpected... oh yeah she reached the limit of her patience... Arjun was bit rude...but nw he s on mission manofyn Riya... Hope he acomplish his mission... update soon...
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awexome update dear...finally u remember this cute little piece of ur creation...lolz...
Loved the way Riya had outburst her feeling to him...
Now Arjun has reallly gone...He actually owe n apology to her...well make it some special ok..
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so mr arjun is understanding now
thanx for pm continue soon
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

outbrust is simply awesome👏
poor arjun r8 now he has to cool down riya😉
how will he apologize to riya 😆

abb arjun riya ko manayega... abb ayega mazaa😉
  he loves her too :)😳
riya pointing gun at arjun😲 😆😆😆
Edited by sdhg - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...was waiting for this update for so long...
cont soon...cant wait to read what happens next!
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ha ha ha  kya out brust tha...🤪
hats of miss mukherjee...
mr.akdoo sadu ke samne itne jor ke blast kamal ho gaya
finger arjun ke chest pe point karke baat asli dimag mein ghusadi😆
finalyy arjun samajh hi gaya n wapas vi aya
bt ane ke baad riya gun ke sath kya welcm ki uska😆
arjun sd dat he s nt stealng anythng ...kitna idiot hay apna super clever cop bechari bachhi ka heart hi chori kar liya ab aur kya lega😉😆
amzng updt spcialyy da end part of arjun s return s hiillarious😆