Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update Di...Loved it
LOL!! madhu took him PS..😆
waiting for next...continue soon

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Before I update, I just want to say how upset I am with the current track!!! A revenge? Really? This makes no sense. Whatever I will not talk about this anymore than its needed.

Chapter 10

Zindagi ...kaisi hai paheli, haaye
Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye

Madhu heard RK singing as he comes into the room. He was adding more fuel to the fire. Oh how she hated him. He had a smirk on his face showing no remorse for his actions. Her leg was sprained because of him. He dumped the whole bottle of oil on her head. Eek she felt so sticky and disgusting. She could feel the oil dripping along her back and there was nothing she could do but sit here and listen to him singing. Well, at least he was not signing off tune. Wait, was I just giving him compliment? No. Madhu. Don't even think anything nice about him. He doesn't deserve it.

"Kaisa laga mera singing?"

"bakwas" (Madhu says as he places the tray of food in front of her.)

"Look, biwi. What your wonderful husband made for you. I am sure you will not say no. RK doesn't make anything or do anything for anyone EXCEPT for you. Are you not happy?" (He tilts his head looking at her with serious face. Although, he had a small smile on his lips there was something more to his question.)

What he said is it true? Will he do anything for me or is he joking? No. Madhu he is full of attitude and arrogance. This is his trick again.

"Biwi, how come you are not eating? Here let me help you. Its sweet onion soup." (Madhu makes a face and looks at him with disgust)

"Don't get mad at me. You are the one that sprained your ankle now you are stuck with my cooking. You must have heard the saying "Karma's a bitch?" Well, its payback time, sweetheart" (He winks. He holds the spoon in front of her mouth expecting Madhu to open her mouth but as usual his biwi was as stubborn as he was and that was not acceptable. Only he had the right to be stubborn.)

"Am sure my cooking is not that bad. Try it biwi." 

Madhu turned her head. RK holds her face roughly, pulling her cheeks in causing her mouth to be open a little. Before she could react, he puts the spoon inside her mouth and closes her mouth. She swallows the soup and realizes it really was sweet and tasted good. She was expecting him to  do what she did. He smirks looking at her confusion. 

"RK never plays the same trick twice. Plus, I made the chef cook the food. I don't think you are worthy enough to taste my cooking yet. Now, here finish the food while I take a look at your foot." 

He places the tray on her lap while he moved down toward her foot. Madhu gasps in pain when he touched her ankle which was swollen a little.

"Good news biwi, you will be resting for a while now until your foot gets better. Another good news is that you will be at the mercy of me."

"I don't need you and will never need you even if my foot was broken."

"Save your energy for later which am sure will come in handy."

Madhu looks at him knowing there is not point in arguing with him. She removes the blanket from her body and tries to get off the bed. RK comes stand in front of her picking her up without giving her another notice.

"what are you doing?"

"Biwi, next time I won't do your head message. You look really bad with this hair do..." (Madhu frowns hearing his words..RK smiles.) "What you don't believe me? Here look for yourself" (He faces the mirror. Madhu looks at herself shocked. Her hair was filled with oil. Her hair was scrunched up in small little curls hanging out like little orphan Annie except her hair was curled just below her shoulders and she had black hair unlike orphan Annie.

Now, she really hated her naturally curly hair. It takes her really long time to straight her hair in the morning and now all her efforts went to vain as her hair scrunched up due to oil. She heard RK laughing adding more fuel to the fire. 

"Biwi, you kept me in dark. I didn't know you had such cute curly hair. You look like a little kid right now" 

"shut up. Its all because of you."

"Nah biwi. If only if you had listened to me than this wouldn't have happened. Anyway, am glad you didn't listen to me or else I wouldn't have laughed this hard due to you."

"Put me down so I can wash my hair and this mess you created."

"Biwi you are like a limp horse and its not good to jump around this much. I am here nah. How about I help you with your hair."

"What!"

"Don't shout too much biwi. I know how to correct my mistakes. Now, lets begin."

"RK, its fine. I could do it."

"Nah, biwi. I did the mistake now let me correct it as well"

He drags a chair that was sitting in the corner close to the skin, while still carrying Madhu. He places her in the chair facing her head toward the sink. Madhu watches him closely as he places a towel behind her shoulders and around her upper body. He was looking like a professorial barber. Madhu leans back a little until the back of the hits the sink. She felt his finger run, or at least, tried to run through her curly hair as he gently splashed water on her head. 

She closes her eyes enjoying his soft touches for once as she drifted back to the past.

Madhu ran inside the house locking all the doors and closing all the windows as if trying to make herself invisible and the house itself. It was a close call today with RK. Good thing she dropped him off at the police station. I still don't understand why he wanted to drop me off at home? 

Who am I to him? He is rich, famous and can do anything but yet he wanted to drop a girl who has no name in this world, who could walk into a room full of people and yet be forgotten as if she was not there. There is something going on. His eyes, his look everything was making me feel so weird. Today, when he was looking at me, I felt something inside me that I never felt before. 

There was craziness, a junoon in his eyes for me that I have never seen in anyone's eyes not even in Mukund's eyes who claims to love me. My mom had fixed this alliance for Trishna but Mukhund liked me more when he came to my house to see my Didu. Reluctantly  I had no choice but to agree to this alliance since he claimed to love me at first sight. We spent some alone time together  going out on dates and got to know one another but still there was always something missing. 

We would get married soon and I don't know why I am not that excited. He is such a nice guy and I know he will keep me happy and will support me financially but is that what is really needed for marriage? Malik is not here anymore with us. Its been a year now since he left us alone and not a day goes by that I don't miss him. I, we, need him now more than ever.

Roma, Malik's sister, and my aunt has been never the same ever since. She doesn't even come step inside the home where we share so many good memories especially with Malik. She is drowning herself in her own sorrow. She won't speak to us and she won't hang out with us. All day, she is in her house drinking till she passes out. It pains me and especially my mom reminding all of us what a big void he left behind. My mom has never been the same either. She just smiles for all of us and keeps her sorrow causing her to get sick again and again.

All of these past memories and moments were forgotten when I looked into his eyes. My thoughts were disturbed with annoying phone call. I looked at the phone and sighs. Mukund. I picked up the phone talking to him about generic topics such as: school, dance, how was my day and now what I am doing. I hung up the phone after 15 minutes making up an excuse of making food knowing Didu must have prepared it already. 

I put my phone on silent not wanting to be disturbed again by him knowing he would call me back before going to sleep. I went down to the dining table where Maa and Didu were already present. I took a plate of food for Roma. This was my day. Crazy right? I wanted to tell Didu and maa what happened but I know they wouldn't believe me. Who would? A superstar wanted to give a ride to middle class girl? HA what a joke.

I opened the door of the house to go toward Roma's room when I saw the same person there standing looking at me with a smirk. RK. 

"wake up"

I look at him confused. Why would he say wake up to me, while I am full awake looking at him with anger and confusion.

"Wake up..." 

He touched my face and soon I felt rain on my face. I jerked my eyes open and saw I was dreaming of my past. I looked at RK, he was holding a cup full of water about to throw on my face if I hadn't  open my eyes on time. I stood up in a jerk forgetting my sprained ankle. Soon my screaming voice filled with the bathroom as I fell into RK's arms. He picked me up carrying me to the bed. My hair was dripping wet and somewhat wavy now, if that helps. I shivered as I felt cold drops of the water hit my almost bare back, I grabbed the blanket close to my body to feel some kind of warmth as my ankle throbbed in pain.

I looked at RK while he just smiles at me enjoying my current condition which, by the way, only happened because of him. He took some ointment putting it on my palm before leaving the room. I threw the cream toward the door in anger as I slouched down on the bed, closing my eyes.

What does he think of himself. I don't need him nor his medication. Monster. Doesn't even have a common decency to apply the medicine. 

It was three hours later when I felt something touch my ankle. I looked up and saw him sitting at the corner of the bed holding something in the tray. Before I could even react, I felt something hot touch the ankle, I hissed in pain and tried to remove my foot from his hand but he held it tighter making it more painful. He looks at me with anger stopping me from any movements. 

He wrapped whatever was on my ankle with bandage.

"Its hot haldi mxiture with oil. My dad used to put this mixture whenever I had sprained my ankle. This will help"

"and your mom?" (I know he has a mother, I heard it today, I don't know why I asked him. He looked at me for brief second before getting up in anger)

"I don't have one. Now, I will be going for my shoot"

"Don't kid yourself. I heard you and your friend talking about her. Where is she?"

"That's none of your concern biwi. Remember, just because I call you biwi doesn't mean you get the rights a biwi should get. You are and will remain my permanent slave. Asking questions is not part of this agreement."

That's it my anger took over me. I sat up on the bed and took of the haldi bandage he did on my ankle completely forgetting the pain. I threw it on the floor before standing up.

"Keep this and this so called room of yours to yourself. I don't need or ever will intend to use your help. Mr. Rishab Khundra." 

I pushed him away from me as I limped out of the bedroom which was suffocating me. I was bout to step out of the room when I felt him pick me throwing me on the bed. 

He hovered over me dangerously and way too close for my comfort. 

"You need me biwi. You know it. Just like you needed me to protect you from that person, what his name again,"

"Mukund" (I whispered as past memories plagued my mind)

"Mukund. You cannot make any decisions, it is I that will and has all the rights to do so. I can do anything biwi, anything..." (He looks at her with threatening eyes before leaving)

NOTE:

ADD MRS.MSK2 ID IF YOU WANT TO BE PM'D
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago
...Roses123... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy me firstt
Amazing part x 😊
Lobr hw rk cares for madhu buhh shows it rk style lol xEdited by aaishah - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part.Plz add me to ur pm list nd pm me next time.I've sent a buddy request to ur pm id
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[B]Awesome Update![/B] 😊 Loved it to the core!❤️
What have Mukund done with madhu...?Pls Reveal the mysteries behind Rishabala marriage soon...!
Pls Update Soon and Pls Do Pm me from next-time...! 😊
Me too very upset with the current track.Revenge just dont make any Sense to me now.
😭 😭
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Madhu to whisper ARNAV rather then Mukund maybe then only RK got some sense and keep n eye  on him . 
Beautifully written 👏 waiting 4 the next update .
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice.. waiting for the next update..
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow! what has mukund done?! can't wait to find out! 
nyc update what has mukund done to madhu ? plz reveal soon and regarding eisode rk is not taking revenge. there is another reason for it. But noone in this forum will believe me