Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
tk cr of u n ur sis...

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Take care of your sis, we all will pray and congrats in advance!!
tanvi04 thumbnail
we will pray tc of ur di & ur self
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR SIS AND AND BABY AND YOUR EXAMS
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u all very much for the support and prayers, My sis and the baby both are doing fine MashAllah.

Guys though I have the stauts of updating, but plz don't keep hope of getting update today, but believe me I will try to update at least one of the FF, but will give the update in the next few upcoming days depening on how much time I get for myself with all the Skol works and household work, coz now I will be hell busy as my Sis had a C-section and I can't leave every household work on my Ma and sis. SO plzzz bare with me and guys sachi I really need all ur prayers for my study as this is year looks like not mine, Haye ALLAH plz mere pe raham kariye and help me pass this semester. I promise I will do my best in the next semester without skipping a day even if I get sick😊.

AND A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE WRITERS WHOSE FF'S I READ, GUYS PLZ DON'T GET MAD AT ME, I AM TRYING MY BEST TO CATCH UP WITH ALL THE FF'S I READ, EVEN IF I CAN'T COMMENT I WILL SURLY PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME AND LET THIS MONTH GET PASSED.
SORRY TO ALL THE WRITER, DON'T GET MAD AT ME!!!

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
our prayers are with you nd your family😊..pls take care & will wait for your update.
meem17 thumbnail
Read all the chapters in one go..liked the flow of writing..pls. Buddy and pm me when u update..:)
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Will be updating Tonight
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

-Unforgettable Memories Part 38-

Flashback Continues:

"Hi Maan" Sam greeted as she entered Maan's cabin.
"What brings u here at this hrs Sam...shouldn't u be at ur shooting" Maan said who was working on his files.
Sam goes to him and removes his file and says "I was suppose to but I canceled it"
Maan- why
Sam- Gee Maan ur such a boring person...a hot super model is in ur cabin and ur talking about work...
"Miss Sameera Bajaj a hot super model...mujhe tu nahi lagti" Maan said teasingly.
"Wattt" Sam said with her jaw dropped open and then she started waking him.
"Sam...Sam stop...stop...stop" Maan said trying to hold her hand and once he got hold of her hand he made her sit nd said " so tell me wat brings the hot super model miss Sameera Bajaj to my office"
Sam- nothing I just came to pick my hot friend MSK for lunch
"Lunch" Maan asked raising his brow

Sam- haan kyun nahi le ja sakti                   

(yes, why can't u take me)

Maan- not today Sam, I have a important meeting to attend after like 20 mins
Sam- Maan koi Baat nahi na just postpone it by an hr na

(Maan its ok na just postpone it by an hr na)

Maan- no sam I can't do that, it's really important
Sam- fine then" saying that she went a little away from him nd made a call nd the after few mins Maan cell rang...Sam went back and sat down smirking. "Sameera what is this" Maan said once he was of the call.

Sameera- umm nothing just postponed my meeting with Mr. Khurana, giving him some times to take a rest and go out for lunch with his friend.

Maan- U know what Sam, ur such a big drama queen

"without any doubt, aab batein baad main, let's go for lunch, mere tummy main chuhe kud rahe hai"

(without any doubt, now let's talk later, lets go for lunch, rats are jumping in my tummy)

Sameera says making a baby face at him, and they both leave for lunch...

"Dadi, Dev bahi, he is coming, u all start" Vicky said as he came running in the family room, where everyone was.

"Dadi I am telling u there is something going on between them, I myself have seen them together all alone in the bar" Vicky said loud enough to let his voice reach to Maan ears.

"Let him come home today, I myself will talk to him, how dare he put Khurana name on stalk, doesn't he know how much humiliation we will be facing coz of his this behavior" DM said sternly. Making Maan stop whose eyes fell on the news papers where his and Sameera very close pic was shown, Maan shook his head seeing his family again acting trying to trap him. "Dadima, why do I always have to be the one to break ur little innocent heart" Maan said as he came and sat next to her.

DM- Maan don't talk to me, I am super-duper angry with u

Maan- and may I know why are u super-duper angry on me

"Ye kya hai"

(What is this)

DM said sternly throwing the news paper toward him.

"uff dadima when was the last time u went for ur eye check up" Maan said looking through the paper, while Dev and Vicky looked at each other thinking again their plan is surly failed now. "Mr. DK and Mr. VK, I think by now u know ur plan has failed so before I" Maan said looking away from the paper and saw his two little devil brother running like they have just seen a ghost, seeing them running DM also tried to sneak away but Maan stopped her saying "haan tu Dadima what were u saying, Khurana Khandan, kya tha wo"

DM- Maan I...I..I nothing, Office se aya hai na mera bacha, must be tired na, I will just go and tell Nakul to get u ur black coffee"

(Maan I...I...I nothing, My baby just came from Office na, must be tired, I will go and tell Nakul to get u ur black coffee)

saying that she also left from there, leaving Maan to laugh seeing their face...

"Maan seriously I am asking u for the last time wat is going on between u and Sameera" DM asked clearly showing that she was not happy with what the media people were talking about him and Sameera.

Maan- Dadima its nothing, u know the media people, they are just making everything up, there is nothing going on between us.

DM- that is not want I am seeing Maan, seriously if there is something between u two then tell me I will go and keep ur marriage proposal to her father.

"Dadima ur not doing anything like this" Maan said.

DM- kyun don't u like her

Maan- Dadima plz there is nothing like that, aap plz forget about this topic" saying that Maan left from their as he had an important meeting to attend...

Flashback Ends:

"Ma...Maan Sii...Sirr" Adi called breaking Maan thoughts, and came in the cabin with a file.

"Yes Adi" Maan said straightening himself. "sirrr The Mehta's are here" Adi said placing the file in front of him and continued "and I need u...ur signatures here Sirrr"

"hmmm" Maan said as he looked at the file once before signing it. Once he was done, Adi took it from him and said "Sirrr Geet had called me saying to tell u that shhh...she won't be attending the meeting with us"

Maan- hmmm, cahle" saying that he took his I-phone and left for the meeting leaving Adi confused as he after ages was seeing Maan behaving like this lost in himself. "ye Maa...Maan sirr ko kya huwa" Adi said to himself and then left for the meeting...

"Gudiya lets go na plzzz we will go and do lots of shopping" NT said to Khushi who had all day long locked herself in Maan room and was sitting their angry on Geet.

"Choti Ma leave me alone, Khushi gussa, she doesn't want to go anywhere" Khushi said facing her back to NT.

NT- oye meri gusse main bani lal tamatar, aab jaldi uth aur ready ho ja ise pahle I dragged u with me. (my angry red tomatoes, now quickly get up and get ready...)

Khushi- mujhe nahi jana... (I don't want to go)

NT- kyun nahi jana aap ko (why don't u want to go)

Khushi- main gussa hoon (I am angry)

NT- gussa  baad main karna abhi jaldi chalo Shopping karni hai bauth sari... (Get angry later, right now let's go for shopping)

Khushi- is Mama coming too

NT- sorry bacha Mama tu meeting main gai. (Sorry baby, Mama went for the meeting)

"Khushi Mama ko tu tera B-day bhi yaad nahi and now she is not coming with u for shopping"

(Khushi Mama don't even remember your B-day, and now she is coming with u for shopping)

Khushi said to herself and then murmurs "chado Mama ko tu Khushi ki fikar hi nahi" (Chado, Mama doesn't even care for Khushi)

Hearing that NT let out a chuckles making Khushi more angry. "Sorry sorry" NT said controlling her smile and said "acha aab natak band karo and go get ready, we will be leaving in 10 min" (Ok now stop all this drama and go get ready, we will be leaving in 10min)

And Khushi left to her room to get change, once she left Geet came in the room and said "Kaam ho gaya"

(Is the work done)

NT- hmmm, but before she finds u at home u go and hide, nahi tu she will get angry with me for lying to her.

Geet- ye bhi sahi hai, aur haan don't bring her home till I say so.

(this is also true, and yes don't bring her home till I say so)

NT- Ok...ok I won't bring her home till u say, aab u go before she comes." Geet went and hid herself in the washroom and once she was sure NT and Khushi had left KM she came out shouting at Nakul and other servant to start decorating the KM, while she got busy making all Khushi fav food, that she prefers to have it made by only her Mama.

IMP NOTE(don't ignore, do read): I am really not happy with the likes I am getting, I know I haven't been updating regularly and might have cause the readers to lose the interest in this FF, and I know I can't make the reader who have stopped pressing like button to read this FF, but really if u all are not interested in reading this FFthen please do let me know I will stop writing it at once, coz I am already going through tough time and my migraine is not at all improving, its stays with me 24/7 but still I am taking my time to write update for u all, and still I can't get at least up to 115 likes when I have over 225 readers in my pm list. Plz don't take me wrong, and I know i have been very delay in updating my FF's, but its just the time I don't get. But since my exams have been over now I will try to update soon, and honestly the other reason of my late update is I have to wait for so many days for the readers to read my FF, before I update, but from now on I will try to give as much regular update I can depending on the likes and Comment.

Regarding PM:AFTER SENDING THE PM'S FOR THIS UPDATE I WILL BE CLEARING OUT THE BUDDY LIST, SO THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO READ THIS FF CAN ADD Mariam_PMList  OR ASK ME TO ADD U.

Mariam
Thank you!!!

Previous:Part 37 Next: Part 39 

UM Blog Part 38

Here is Part 38

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes plzzz do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

~I opened a thread and all of my works are here~

-Mariam Writing Collection-

My Blog, join me der too, I will be updating all the update ders too from now on

2013 by Mariam94. All rights reserved.

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago