Frequent Posters

faltuu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
gud... but plz give update soon na...
waiting...

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Planning of giving an update tomorrow, depending on the time, if not then I will update on Friday. For now enjoy this little teaser.

TEASER

"Maaan Sii...sir" Adi called Maan as he came in his cabin running without knocking .

"Adiii" Maan shouted but felt his own voice fading seeing him pointing toward the clock he made a cry face and sat back on his seat but then stood up at once and shouted at poor Adi...

Adi- just an hou...hour ag...ago sirrr

Maan- to hell with ur hour Adi, aab hato before they kill me...

Geet-nahi bola tha tu kya bolte tu yeahi na

Maan- no

Geet- phir

"jaan" Maan said very lovingly.

Geet- don't jaan me, say ur excuse this time

This is all for now, hope u enjoy the teaser, If i can't update tomorrow then I will surly update on Friday, and that to a very long one. Pakka๐Ÿ˜‰

Do check my new OS On Maaneet named

Aurat
(Women)

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update ...๐Ÿ‘
Really loved it...โค๏ธ
waiting 4 next update ...๐Ÿ˜›
Add me 4 PM ...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice teaser...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
nice...
what did Maan do?
miss the party and surprise?
cont soon dear...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely teaser
Cont soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
sunshine111ahveanukutty82dpurvasheetalvasa9290860623tessyrania.s.needhikabslocksmaneet2086divyaraghanijyotiagarwalmishimannbellhottyangelmkd.70sruthigeetmbobby2011payal.gupta177geet_v81kainturakirancooljiguAakshithafaltuukangsarbjeetvarthyadi000Piyu75Palay2012maansi25Fariharoshnichygshrutiniki02agam12MONIJA78Aminagatoenshiffakalpana_spnbhakbhartifanm-g19pamilthendral_111smrithi1234chandpoojmeem17fatema_007cutestar12preet.harmanprincesssarahpreetymaaneetMdworldAameraanvashakhuranasilent_whisperspayal12trishadcutepari1689mayaparisridevi_nKasiKasiNeeju97531Sphinxangel_smilyARSALAkhandishbhanHADmishtisstylishdollshristi1sree.maneetsweetanu2314nilu710karna91amalu123sanjana yadavAlamelukareena32-Prithi-cyum321PaintedSkypaponeconharshithaaahappydays30tanvi04SONU_29kiran_ratinehakapoor7uteemdreamymishti88BULBUL.AHanishadevishri12Jeba.RahmanzohafarheenMishti13gill123tabby999love2_somafreya123sdlife19ammu5honeygrape--Ratna--Ash1991anjucool-afsha-divareenarsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetzaara2212Ru_21Shalveseemamarydona86Tyrodrrose31dolly10abinash079--Neelam--spvdPrithviSanyo1,

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

-Unforgettable Memories Part 39-

Around 5 o'clock Geet was done with her cooking and then went on checking on others things  and was helping Nakul decorating the wall with flowers when she saw Dar ji and with him everyone else standing on the door. "Dar Jiii" Geet screamed throwing the flower up in the air making it fall back on her, and she ran to him and hugged him like a small baby. "why are u all so late, itne deer kyun kiya aap logo ne ane main" Geet asking showing her fake angry to them.

Brij- natak mat kar tu, samjhi na

"Veer Jiii" Geet whined stomping her feet making others to laugh at her. Just then Dadima came and greeted everyone...

"Geet why are u sitting here like u have nothing to do" Brij said looking at his watch.

"matlab" Geet asked.

Brij- budhu have u seen the time, u have no time aur itne sare work baki hai, chal jaldi chal lets finish the work before jaanu comes.

"Ot-teri" Geet said fake hitting on forehead and ran back in letting others to come and soon everyone started working on finishing the work...

"Phewww" Raji let out a deep sigh as she sat next to Geet and said "Di sab ho gaya ke abhi aur kuch baqi hai"

"Kuch baqi nahi aab" Geet said and then said "tu ja aur ja kar ready ho ja, I will tell others to get ready too" saying that she left, while Raji went to guest room to get ready...

"Maaan Sii...sir" Adi called Maan as he came in his cabin running without knocking .

"Adiii" Maan shouted but felt his own voice fading seeing him pointing toward the clock he made a cry face and sat back on his seat but then stood up at once and shouted at poor Adi saying "couldn't u have reminded me earlier, Adi"

Adi- I...I did siii...sir

"Kab" Maan shouted back at him

Adi- just an hou...hour ag...ago sirrr

Maan- to hell with ur hour Adi, aab hato before they kill me, aur haan be at KM in 15 mins and handle them all before I come and especially Geet" Saying that he quickly grabbed his car key and ran out of office.

Adi- Baba ji aaj Maan sir ki tu wat lagne wali hai" saying that Adi too left taking Pinky with him.

"Geet...Geet just listen to me na first" Maan said over the phone hearing nonstop shouting.

"what do want me to listen to, yeahi ke Geet there was an important meeting, clients were creating problems, etc, etc" Geet said.

"maine aisa kab bola" Maan said making a baby face.

Geet-nahi bola tha tu kya bolte tu yeahi na

Maan- no

Geet- phir

Maan- jaan

Geet- don't jaan me, say ur excuse this time

Maan- jaan sachi thoda sa hi tu late huwa hoon, and I just picked the cake I am on my way to home

"Wattt" Geet shouted again making Maan to move his cell away from his ear "u...uuu..u just got the cake now"

"haan" Maan said thinking what is there to be shocked.

Geet- this is the limit Mr. Khurana, how careless could u be toward my daughter.

Maan- Geet she is my daughter too

Geet- yeah I can see that,

Maan- what do u mean by that

Geet- kuch nahi u just come home then we will talk" saying that she cuts the call not letting Maan say another words.

Maan- Maan beta aaj tu, tu gaya...

"Geet...Geet Listen to me na, plz forgive me this time na" Maan said holding his ear, to which Geet pay no heed to it. Geet with a bang slammed the closet door kept his party dress left the room..."Maan beta aaj tu tu sach main gaya, HP ki Sherni jag hi gai hai" Maan said and then defeated left to change...

"Jaan promise it won't happen again" Maan said hugging her from back.

Geet- Maan sachi kah rahi hoon this is the last time I am telling u to leave me, nahi tu after it jo bhi hoga na aap ka u urself be responsible for it.

Maan- Jaan look aaj tu gussa mat ho, Khushi ki B-day hai

Geet- Exactly Maan aaj Khushi ki B-day hai, and u couldn't even come home a little early today, sirf aaj ke din main ne aap ko kaha tha office se jaldi ane ko but no aap tu kisi ki kaha suni hai, bas apni man ki karni hai

Maan- aisa nahi hai, I do listen to u na

Geet- Maan just forget its useless to talk to u.

Maan took Geet face in his hand and faced her to him and said "Jaan forgive me this time, promise from next time nothing like this will happen" saying took her lips in his and kissed her passionately as he sucked and chewed on her lips causing it to bleed and then licked it soothing the pain. "Maan" Geet moaned in the kiss as his tongue thrust in her mouth drinking in her sweetness mingling their salvia and by the time passed his soft passionate kissed turn into aggressiveness as if it was satisfying his hunger of the long day. Maan broke off of the kiss feeling Geet out of breath, but before she could get her breath back to normal Maan once again took her lips in and kissed her knocking the life out of her, finally he let go of her feeling her body limp on him and saw her how lost she was in him. He softly kissed her forehead making Geet to open her eyes that she had closed and she instantly hugged him hiding her face in his chest and said "aap bauth bure ho" haring that Maan chuckled and pulled her out of his embrace and saw her blushing and smiling and says "hmmm hansi tu phasi" saying that he once again pecked her lips and left from their saying he is going to meet Dar ji and everyone else.

"Choti Ma, where are u open my eyes now" Khushi finally screamed getting annoyed as for the past 20 min she has been standing somewhere blindfolded, but then again hearing no sound she calmly sits on the floor which was oddly fleeing soft today, and with her hand she felt what it was and could guess it was a flower petal and the next moment her blind fold was off of her eyes but then the whole KM was dark,  "Mama Dada" Khushi called for them scared.

NT- oh god Geet , she is such a scary cat just like u

Geet- oye kya matlab hai aap ka Di

NT- tum bhi tu aise hi darte ho andheron se

"Mama" Khushi said again. "Mama Dada Khushi scared, where are u Mama"

"Hayee meri bachi, Maan lights on kare looks she is getting frightened" Geet said painfully seeing Khushi scared.

Maan- hmmm" saying that he held Geet hand and walked near to Khushi while Dev went and switched the light on and Khushi heard Maan and Geet saying "Happy B-Day Khushi"  and then the whole KM echoed with all the guest wishing Khushi Happy B-Day. Geet went to Khushi and took her in her arm and kissed her booth cheek wishing her, while she just turn her face pouting and says "Dada godi, Khushi meet Nanu and nani" and forwarded her hand to Maan. "Khushi sorry baby" Geet said once again hugging her, knowing why she was all so angry with her.

"U didn't wished me, I waited for u Mama" Khushi said sadly.

Geet- sorry baby Mama wanted to give u surprise isiliye nahi wish kari, deakho Mama have called everyone from HP and all ur friends"

Khushi- Mama khushi don't want any surprise, Khushi just want u Mama.

Geet- Mama is always here for u baby, Mama kahi nahi jaye gi

Khushi- promise

Geet- promise, acha abhi saddy saddy face theek karo and chalo Dar ji is waiting for u.

Khushi- no Mama Khushi gussa

Geet- kyun

"Choco nahi di na" Khushi whispers to Geet.

"Dar Jiii" Geet said loudly and said "Dar Ji Khushi ne aap ne pass nahi ana, she is angry with u" saying that she puts Khushi down and moves away from her.

DJ- Hmm, tu phir what should I do with these chocolates.

Geet- ummm I guess u give it to her friends, since she doesn't want to come to u" hearing that Khushi pouted giving Geet angry glare and shouted "Nooo" and ran to Dar ji and hopped in his arm and kissed his cheek and said "do meri Chocolates" Dar ji laughed at her and then gave her, her favorite Chocolates and wished her, and then everyone came and wished her giving her gifts. They had little masti dancing and chit chating before cutting the cake.

Maan and Geet both went and brought the cake. and then with Khushi Geet and Maan all three of them cut the cake after Khushi blow the candle making a wish. Geet and Maan both fed her the first bite and then everyone else did and the B-day party went till very late night.

"Mama nini" Khushi came to Geet and said rubbing her eyes with her hands.

Geet- aaaw mera bacha come I will put u to sleep.

Khushi- Dada

Geet- hmm he is in the room, chale

"Hmmm" saying that she hugged her.

Geet-NT Di, Rajji aap log bhi abhi ja kar so jaiye, its very late.

NT- Hmm, chal raji

Raji- hmmm" saying that the three went in their rooms.

Maaneet room:

"Geet Kiran had called, she said sorry for not coming to the party and said she will be coming in tomorrow to wish Khushi along with Karan" Maan said as he saw Geet in with Khushi.

Geet- but why didn't Di came today, I had told her but still she didn't came

Maan- wo there was an emergency in the hospital

Geet- hmmm, acha aap bhi jaiye aur change kar ke aiye, and put her to sleep, nahi tu she won't go to sleep.

Maan- hmmm abhi ata hoon...

"aja mera bacha" Maan said pulling Khushi on top of him and slowly patted on her back.

"hmmm, so did my baby like her B-day surprise by Mama" Maan said softly threading her hair.

"yes Dada, Mama did everything of my like" Khushi answered happily as she rested her chin on his chest."is there anything else my baby wish to have for her B-day gift" Maan said.

Khushi- Na Dada, Khushi have everything.

Maan- acha, and what is that everything

Khushi- Khushi have Dada Mama dadi chachu, Chote papa...and the name list went on as she named each and every single person name.

"U forgot someone baby" Maan said after listening to her name list in the category of everything.

"Na Dada Khushi say all name" Khushi said making a confused innocent face.

"You forgot to say my baby Khushi name Baby" Maan said lightly pinching her nose making her laugh.

"Dada I said Khushi in the very beginning" Khushi said.

Maan- acha kab

Khushi- when I said KHUSHI HAS EVERYTHING" Khushi said stretching khushi had everything.

"Dada, nanu going tomorrow" Khushi said.

Maan- hmmm

Khushi- Khushi wants nanu & Nani to stay with her

Maan- hmmm, I shall talk to Papa ji and ask him to stay for few more days.

Khushi- sachi

Maan- muchi, acha abhi chalo so jao.

Khushi-hmmm" Geet just sat their listening and admiring both father and daughter talk, Maan saw her staring at them as their eyes met he said "Kya huwa"

Geet- kuch nahi

Maan- go change and come.

Geet- hmmm" saying that she went to change and came back and found Khushi sleeping on the bed and Maan working on the laptop.  Geet went to dressing table and kept her earning and bangles on the table and sat on the chair combing her hair staring at Maan, thinking in just two year, everything have changed, she now truly held the right of being Khushi Mama, and just like Dadima had wished Maan had also found his humsafar in her, though she still didn't get his logic behind not trusting any other women who could truly love Khushi and be her mother, but with her everything was different, she didn't needed to do anything special to make him trust that she can love Khushi like her own daughter, with her he was free from concern and worries for Khushi, he didn't even trusted Kiran, thought they were very gud friends and Maan also knew that she love him and Khushi both, but he could never make his heart believe that any women could love someone else child and even if she did she will start treating his Khushi bad once having her own child.

"Geet" Maan called seeing her staring at him lost.

Geet- hmmm

Maan- kya huwa, kya soch rahi ho" Geet puts the comb back and comes to Maan and sits next to him resting her head on his shoulder and said "waqt kitni jaldi guzarta hai pata bhi nahi chalta, aisa lagta hia ke kal hi ki baat thi when u told everyone about me, and I had decided to leave for HP, but deakh te deakh te 2 saal beet gaye, aur in 2 salon main na hi sirf hamari shadi huwi balke Kiran Di ko bhi unka pyar mil gaya aur Vicky, Vicky bhi kuch hi dino main London se wapus ho ga" hearing her talk Maan smiled at her and softly placed a kiss on her forehead and said "haan time did fly away" Geet looked up at him sensing the sadness in his voice. "Maan kya huwa, why are u sounding so low"

Maan- Kuch nahi

Geet- Nahi der is something wrong, I have been noticing u since evening, u look tensed, kya baat hai

Maan-umm, bas kuch beeti batein yaad a gai thi.

Geet took a deep breath closing her eyes knowing what he was thinking about and said "why do u do this to ur self Maan, wo pal beeta huwa tha, hamari Khushi hamare pass hai, look our angel is here in front of our eyes, sleeping der" saying that she pointed toward Khushi. "I don't know why Geet but I just can't seems to erase that moment from my life, I just can't seems to forget that fateful day when I got drunk and..." before he could say further Geet silence him by placing her hand over his mouth and nodded her head in no and then closed his laptop and brought him to bed and made him lay next to her and she lay next to Khushi. Maan kept his head on her chest and held her tightly in his embrace as his thought went to that day when he and Sameera got drunk in one of the party, the day when his life changed.

Flashback:

"Maan...Maan control yaar, u already had two, u will be high" Sam said taking the glass from Maan hands, but Maan took it back from her and said "Sam, yaar peene do na, itne dino baad Maan Singh Khurana is enjoying let me enjoy" saying that he gulped the whole glass again.

"Ok" Sam said and she herself started drinking and then they both went for dancing...

"Sam u know one thing" Maan said as he and Sam both walked to the parking area fumbling losing their balance but held on to each other. "Kya" Sam asked.

"I miss my old self" Maan said.

Sam- kyun

Maan- I haven't enjoyed this life of mine since I took over the Khurana's, and" before he could continue he heard Sam voice "Ouch" as she fumbled and twisted her ankle.

"aa...aare u ok sam" Maan asked sitting beside her. Seeing the two fully drunk and with no sense, Maan decided to just rent a room in this hotel for them, he carefully balancing himself helped Sam standing up and then he went to the reception and book two room for the two.

"Sam...he...here u stay here I...iii...I will go to my room" Maan said placing Sam on the bed.

Sam- Maan nahi u stay an...and ta..talk tooo me na I am not sleepy

Maan- really...waise I am not sleepy either...and they both continue to talk on laying next to each other when accidentally Sam dress was torn with Maan watch as she tried to get up, and she fell right back on Maan. "Meri Dress" Sam said looking at Maan face, while Maan ran his hand on her back trying to figure out what happened but with this he was making Sam to lose her sense and she moaned "Maan" making Maan to look in her eyes which were filled with desire and lust. Maan slowly brought his hand in front and traced her face and then roughly traced her trembling lips with his thumb and the next moment he took her lips in his and started kissing her aggressively and Sam went along with him. After a while which seems like an eternity they both broke of the kiss. "I...I..am sorry, I i think I should go now" Maan said as he tried to move away from Sam but Sam pulled him back and said "Maan plz don't leave me like this"

"No Sam this is wrong" Maan said.

Sam- Maan plz" saying that she once again came on top of him and took his lip in hers and soon they both started having sex forgetting everything around them and Just went with the flow of their desire.

The next morning Maan woke up only to see Sam sleeping next to him, he was shocked to see her there naked, her cloths laying on the floor along with his. "Shit...ye kya kar diya maine" Maan said loud waking Sam up. Maan looked at her and then instantly turned his back to her as Sam warped the cover around her.

"Uhh...wo...I am sorry Sam, pata nahi...I am sorry I didn't meant anything like this happen" Maan said in one go breath.

Sam- Maan its ok...why are u getting all so tensed up...

Maan- no Its not ok...I mean I...

Sam- Maan plz its really ok, I know we both were drunk and just got carried away...

Maan- u really thinks its ok

Sam- Maan stop acting like a baby.

Maan- Sam baby se yaad aya what if u got pregnant I mean wo we didn't use any protection...

Sam- chill I will take after pill.

Maan- hmmm..."

And they both freshen up and left from there and went back to living their life as they did before, not knowing a big storm or a big blessing has been showered on them by Gracious God, is waiting for them, which will only change their life, but in good way or bad, it was all depend on the time and the person belief and thinking.

Precap: End of Sam chapter

Author Note: Thank u to all of u who pressed the like button, I am so happy to get 121 likes. Next update will be only after I get 121+ likes.

Regarding PM: Anyone who want PM's for my updates plz only add Mariam_PMList or ask me add u, will be glad to add u,
and plz check this list for the PM list as of now, if ur not there sorry, just add me
Final PM List

Previous:Part 38 Next: Part 40

Here is Part 39

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes plzzz do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

~I opened a thread and all of my works are here~

-Mariam Writing Collection-

My Blog, join me der too, I will be updating all the update ders too from now on

2013 by Mariam94. All rights reserved.

Edited by CrazzyBusy - 10 years ago
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb part.. I hate Maan & Sam's togetherness.. but wht to do its his past ๐Ÿ˜•

thnx for pm.. ๐Ÿ˜Šwaiting for next part  do cont. soon
tanvi04 thumbnail
mindblwoing update eagerly waiting for next part