hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you krituma for the updates.

Girls.. i dont think anyone is here on 7C except for us 😆 shall we put a subam to this? Pls post here and let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My most fav serial .. but if no one shows interests in this forum.. its better to put Subham..😭
Wonderfullife thumbnail
But wished you asked before itself akka .. i wrote the update so happily..😆
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks Kritu baby for accepting my torture and update...

Ratnaka..Instead of Subham why cant we think of weekely updates ? We can combine and do it together.
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

My most fav serial .. but if no one shows interests in this forum.. its better to put Subham..😭

aww sorry da.. 🤗 even i like it da but none is giving updates on time except for u and seelaks. And not much response here.

@haritha, that's a good idea. Maybe we cud just open weekly tread and do daily discussions. Who ever watch it cud even give brief updates.. what u say? 😛

verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

aww sorry da.. 🤗 even i like it da but none is giving updates on time except for u and seelaks. And not much response here.

@haritha, that's a good idea. Maybe we cud just open weekly tread and do daily discussions. Who ever watch it cud even give brief updates.. what u say? 😛

I second that! 😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Okey then lets start our daily discussions here from now on ðŸ˜ƒ who ever has watch it can give us brief updates just one two liner. 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ladies i didn't see this part - i am going to miss your updates
but i am ok with your decision
now the story moved with new school opened and parents trying to move their kids there and the parents didn't even think about the education or the kids wish feel really sad
they are torn and the kids don't have any say on this matter - parents decide and they have to follow 😭😭

second matter is - Stalin and sum marriage matter and the HM shouldn't push Stalin too much on this in a way i agree  i feel he should marry siva (my wish)

highlight of the show is AHM with his background love song for S - and he frankly asked her to marry him i was laughing  and can't stop he is too much the way he called from upstairs i thought he is going to jump

how come they are opening schools like business really sad
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Ladies i didn't see this part - i am going to miss your updates

but i am ok with your decision
now the story moved with new school opened and parents trying to move their kids there and the parents didn't even think about the education or the kids wish feel really sad
they are torn and the kids don't have any say on this matter - parents decide and they have to follow 😭😭

second matter is - Stalin and sum marriage matter and the HM shouldn't push Stalin too much on this in a way i agree  i feel he should marry siva (my wish)

highlight of the show is AHM with his background love song for S - and he frankly asked her to marry him i was laughing  and can't stop he is too much the way he called from upstairs i thought he is going to jump

how come they are opening schools like business really sad

Happy to read your short updates .. 😃

I feel sad why no one shows interest in this wonderful show 7C ..😒

I think they ended siva track , that's why this Sam Stalin track.. 😕

AHM was so hilarious .. Love this man.. not a villain just a comedy villain..😆

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks kalki for the short updates 🤗

Me too not happy about this new school thing and this annachi is doing all in purpose 😕