Blessing In Disguise VIRMAN OS

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
VIRMAN OS
BLESSING IN DISGUISE...

virat : i cant believe we got married...
manvi : what is there you cannot believe...?? we got married in front of everybody... look at this mangalsutr you tied around my neck, this vermilion that you filled my partition with, the seven vows we took, the phere we took...
virat : ohh please cut the melodrama short...
manvi : ok i am sorry partner... but i had no other option...
virat : yeah thats  why you made a hindi movie out of our life bandariya...
manvi : call me manvi, or mrs. vadera... dare call me bandariya again... and i will throw you out of this room...
virat : hello... this is my  room...!!!
manvi : haha... now this is my room mr. chep...
virat : huhh...?? πŸ˜•
manvi : i am your lawfully wedded wife... infact you should thank me i did that drama, else you would have to marry that maya mehsaab... gori chudail kahin ki...!!! 😑
virat : that would have been better... πŸ˜†
manvi : thats why u were on the top of the world when maya herself refused to marry you...
virat : hello... i didnt want to marry her... and she was literally dying to marry me...
manvi : haha... height of misunderstanding...
virat : just shut up... now will u tell me why are we struck in this marriage thing...??
manvi : actually beeji found a geek type guy for me... he was yuck...!!! how could i maaryhim and i knew that you also dont love maya... and i blabbered something that we landed up in getting married...
virat : i know that manvi... tell me what did you blabber...??? why is everybody looking at me like i committed a murder or something...?? and why did that maya run away...??? πŸ˜•
manvi : woww... actually... promise me you wont angry...!!!!
virat : hmm... promise...!!!
manvi : actually when that guy n his family came to see me, you were out for some recording but maya was present there... i heard her talking to herself about her plan of getting u back n all... i didnt like the guy... he was such a bore... πŸ€“ so i started crying thinking that me n my best friend are both in trouble... everybody asked me why i was crying and i dont know why i got up and said something... 😳
virat : partner... pls say it fast... what did you say...???
manvi : i said that i cant be that bad to love a guy and get married to some other guy... they asked me who the guy was... and i came up with your name... i cleared my throat and loudly said " i love virat... i cannot marry somebody else..."
virat : so that why they got us married...
manvi : no...i said something else also... actually bua ji n beeji attacked me like hungry tigeresses and i felt like a piece of flesh whom they would mince any moment... then i gave them the biggest shock of their life...
virat : now whats that shock...??? did you say that you are next president of india...??
manvi : i said that i... i ...
virat : i what...??? speak up manvi...
manvi : i said that i am pregnant with your child...
virat : ohhh... thats it... (and he smiled but the next moment realised what manvi said )shittt... you are joking right...???
manvi just nodded her head in negative...
virat : wow... you are pregnant with my child... i didnt even touch you... still you are pregnant... 😲  now what...??? ab kya karogi miss mahagyani...???
manvi : we have to do something...
virat : uff... we would tell them the truth tomorrow morning... this is the best option...
manvi : no... no we cant... they would think so bad about me... they will think that i am nothing but  a lier... they would never respect me...
virat : hmm... manvi so what are we supposed to do...?? you lied to them... and that is the truth... now dont tell me to say 100 more lies to hide this lie of yours...
manvi : partner... i think we have a safe option... a way out...
virat : shoot...
manvi : lets make a baby...!!!
virat : whhhaaattt...??? do u know what you are saying...??? you are not asking me to make a cup of coffee for you... are you...?? we are talking about such a serious topic...
manvi : so what...?? its not that difficult virat... and you know what i need your help thats why i am asking you... else i wouldnt have... unfortunately one single person cant make a baby...  there have to be two  πŸ˜”
virat : i cant believe a girl can talk like that...!!! you are really a one piece... 
manvi : cmon... i know you love me... and i also love you... so whats the big deal...???
virat : who told you i love you...???
manvi : your eyes... and if u didnt love me, you wouldnt have agreed to marry me...
virat : okk... i love you... ❀️
manvi : then there should be no problem... right...???
virat : absolutely...
manvi : but i want a baby girl...
virat : me too...
and lights off...****

PS : ANOTHER OS IN  JUST HALF AN HOUR...!!!! I AM REALLY AMAZING... πŸ˜†
OKKK NOW PLS DNT ASK ME TO EDIT IT N ADD THE STUFF U ALL LOVE TO READ... BCOS I AM NOT GOING TO... πŸ˜›
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN ADVANCE...!!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS...
NOW I AM RUNNING TO GET READY FOR MY FAMILY GET TOGETHER...
NEW YEAR EVE + MY BIRTHDAY TMRW (1ST JAN) = FUNNN...!!!!!!!!  πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohi16 thumbnail
yayyy me first!! 
i loved this one...was laughing throughout!!
gori chudail!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
though i expected something romantic from you...but seriously naina it was too good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by arohi16 - 11 years ago
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me 2nd  no problem koi nahi 

nice dear very nice πŸ˜ƒ

have a request to u plz change the red color 
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago
ash97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy new year Naina😊
pjsolanki thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

😊 ITS NICE YAR... πŸ˜Š
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
First of ol happy bdau to u sweethrt. Njy ur day grl. Hav al blast bday.
Now for ur update I was literaly laughng while reading ur os it was just great plz plz plz do cont it plz. It wuld be fun to read futhur. Plz do cont make it 2 or 3 part long.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I expected this kind of thing..Manvi's solution was an ultimate one! Lovedd it..! πŸ˜†
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg..another fabulous os naina...u r just amazing...loved the virman conversation...manvi was hilarious...making a baby...haha...n happy birthday naina...have a blast...and happy new year too...thank u so much for the pm... 😊
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Haha its fun to read.. I loved virats reactn aftr manvi saying hm that she told that shz pregnt.. Lovd it.. Nd happy new yr:-)
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS
Loved the virman conversation
Maanvi was very funny
Happy birthday!!
Happy new year!!