Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its awesome...!!!
You are bringing back something sooo beautiful... So lovely...

Please Continue ... All you lovely people...!!!!
Kudos...
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ASR's thoughts when Khushi fell in his hands for first time was written in such details, I bet that's what he felt and that's how stumped he was when that happened on the show (*sigh* nostalgic again...). And their conversation regarding the payment was so confusing for them, what with their thoughts running on different tracks, it was a treat to read... Lol :D ... And so, accented Hindi, huh? Me likey, me likey! But will it be as funny as NK's (now that'd be something :D ), or will this be smexy? ;) ... Long story short - It was an awesome update... :)
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The camera focussed on Khushi's lips for a suspiciously long amount of time on the show too, during that infamous fashion-show-fall. That must've been how we're supposed to deduce that the Arnav in ASR has the hots for the woman in his arms. Hah, gota women of the world can make the Chotte-s of all the ASRs salute them :D 

Lovely, fun is coming :P Mad(a)Mji & Meeraji, badhiya hai !  Run, run for your life, KKG! 

Theres the next part tonight, no ? Can't wait :) 

Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rasagulla, where are you? I am waiting for part 3...
fhussain237 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow im really looking forward to read more
I love the idea of different writers writing one chapter each
Please do add me to ur list
Looking forward to chapter 13
Continue soon
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"You mind your... your body language." - I lost it at that :D ... And Khushi objected to him mocking her 'gotas', but she doesn't mind the 'sweetheart'? Hmmm... Interesting ;) ...So, a date it is! Thank God ASR's not being a total jerk! What a relief! Great update :)Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
R

~Edit~

You change your username from Rasgulla to MasalaMami right now! You're all spice with a tinge of Mami-ness. 

Phew. I was laughing and giggling and my dad thinks his daughter is getting mad-er by the day.

But this was brilliant Saiyu, I'm telling you, write more in the humor department. Kickass you are! 

The bang started right from Line 1 - Khushi Kumari Gupta had never been happier on seeing a window. And right now the beauty of the window was more appealing to her eyes than the wonders of the Taj Mahal. Haha!! 

The ever-fluttering dupatta makes an appearance, me loves. ASR with a bruised ego, arm twisting and smirking , me blushes. "You mind your... your body language!", me ROFLs. What have you done to me ? 

ASR has a thing for her lips as well as her butt ? Such fun! I am glad he asked her for a date right there, we had to wait over a year on the show for a decent date. ASR is not that thick headed after all. 

Lessons learnt : 

- Be scared of dogs more than people. And then compare the two. 
- Make sure eligible bachelors see your delectable back sides
- Keep the length and shine of your hair a mystery - men like mysteries
- Read newspapers on tables. 
- Have faith in gotas 

Lovely, MasalaMami. Lovely. 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Smiling...? I was grinning and laughing here!!! 😆
All the way from the beginning to the end...total full on AWESOME humor!! I loved it immensely!! :)

Hah! This girl sure isnt good for Arnav's ego is she? She prefers him over the dog.🤣

"You mind your body language."
"You chose to fear a pariah dog more than ASR?" 
Just bloody brilliant rasgulla ji. 👏

Wah! See the mutual attraction underway!!
He finds her cute... :) And she steals a newspaper with his pic on it!!

Loved the way you gave a sudden surprise in the end! What a way to ask a girl out on a date Arnav!! True Arnav isshtyle!!😆

Absolutely hilarious and lovely update.

Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
res for rasgulla's sweet offering. 😊

Edited- I LOL'd at the dog part. I really did. That was unexpected and thoroughly funny and totally KKG. I can picture he doing something crazy like that...trying to wiggle out of the bathroom window and then be afraid of a dog. And now there's a date in the offing. And she will be in red. Do I smell a Rabba Vey? First Rabba Vey maybe? Chalo..looking forward to Ridz now. 

Awesome stuff Rasu. I loved it. And it did make me laugh. A lot. 
Edited by madmaxine - 11 years ago