nice part...
Maan is so protective...
cont soon dear...
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 15

https://i.imgur.com/ptZMS.jpg

"Dadimaa, I have taken a decision. Mohinder papa is going to London for some project. But not only papa but you, geet, annie and Vicky are also going"
told maan with determination in his face. he cant let anything happen to annie and geet. Annie is small, she need someone to take care of, so dadimaa is must. She cant even live without him and Vicky, he cant go because his parents will be alone here. So he is sending Vicky.

Dadimaa is shocked listening this. "Maan what are you saying?" asked dadimaa. "Yes maa, he is absolutely right" came a voice. Both maan and dadimaa turned the other side. Dadimaa is surprised to see her son. "Yes maa, we have to send them to London with mohinder for their safety. And we need your help too maa, you should go with children"" told Raghu. "Is this the only solution for this problem. You just cant separate children from their parents" told dadimaa seriously. Maan is not that matured to think all these things but Raghu this is simply un-expected from him.

"Maa, we are not sending our children there permanently na, just for time being. That Rahul is too dangerous, we cant expect him to keep quite" told raghu, hinting her that what maan heard is absolutely right. "Maa, I don't need to tell you about the business world you yourself experienced it" told raghu. Dadimaa nodded in agreement, but somewhere she don't want them to go to London. But if her son is confident about his decision, then she cant do anything expect respecting his decision.

"But I don't think so annie, Vicky and geet will be ok with it. last time didn't you see how geet reacted" told dadimaa. Now maan is in thoughts he had a big task in his hand that manofy these 3 to go to London. "we should try maa" told raghu worriedly. He already told his decision to mohinder, he is happy with it. Not because of project but because their children will be safe staying away from delhi.

"Maan you are also going to London" told raghu. "I cant leave you both alone here" told maan. "We need your safety too maan" told raghu. "I am not that small to understand the condition dad" told maan. "But maan.." tried raghu to talk something but maan cut him. "Please dad, don't send me. if I go there I will be always worried what is happening here and all" told maan. Though raghu is proud of his son for taking the responsibilities from this age and at the same time, he is worried because of all these things it wont effect his childhood and school life.

Raghu informed about this to pooja. Listening this she is in tears. "How can I live without my children raghu. Annie she is small she needs me raghu" cried pooja. "Pooja I understand but see we cant risk our children life right? And we can go to London when ever we want. Please pooja, don't say no to this. Its just for few years. Again they will be back to us, to their house" told raghu. Though pooja is reluctant, but she want her children to be safe so she agreed. But her heart is crying to be away from her children. Its like a relief atleast maan is staying with them.

All of them didn't inform to neither of the 3, they thought of talking with them after exams. As per pooja's order, maan took geet to school and bodyguards are following them. Geet can sense that maan is still angry on her. "Maan" called geet. But maan didn't give response. "Maan, suno tho" tried geet again.

"Hmmm" came as maan's reply. Vicky and annie are giggling seeing geet's plight. Geet shot her famous angry glare to make them shut. "I am sorry maan for shouting on you yesterday" apologized geet. Maan coolly replied. "I am not angry on you geet, no need to be sorry. I didn't think how much you were bored sitting at home". Geet sighed in relief. Soon they reached school, all of them left to their respective classes. Bodyguards are following annie and geet without knowing to them. Even though body guards are there, maan kept a check on annie and geet every now and then. Days passed, their exams are completed. Maan did well in his board exams even geet, Vicky and annie too. Maan helped geet in her studies, now he is no more angry on anyone. Geet and maan again became normal. But maan is worried how to reveal this matter to these 3. Even pooja is worried along with maan. they are trying either way to tell but nothing is working.

Their exams are completed and these 3 are so excited and planning what to do in holidays. "Maa, in this holidays we will see whole delhi I am so excited" exclaimed geet. Maan and pooja thought its time to tell them. "No geet we are going to London" told pooja. "Sach maa, we are going to London for holidays" asked an excited Vicky.

"No not all you, geet, annie, mohinder papa and dadimaa" told maan. "Why you all are not coming?" asked geet frowning. "Remember mohinder papa's project, geet has to go and now you all are accompanying her" told pooja. "But dad told he will cancel the deal" told geet not able to understand what is going on. "No geet, its not safe for you all to stay here. Remember last month you got hurt" tried pooja to convince her. "But maa I am perfectly fine" told geet her eyes getting moist. "No geet you all should go" told pooja sternly. Now she understood, that she just cant convince them. Even they are willing to go they have to go.

Vicky is understanding why they took that decision, but how can he leave his family and go. Its not easy for them. Vicky left from there. Maan first decided to convince Vicky and annie and then geet. Maan followed Vicky who went to his room. He was about to close the door but seeing maan he left it open. Maan came to his room, he placed his hand on vicky's shoulder. The next second Vicky hugged maan crying.

"How will live without you and mama papa bro. Don't send me bro" cried Vicky. Maan too is having hard time to control his tears. His brother, sister and geet till today these 4 are like inseperable but the situations are making them to be away from each other. "Vicky I think you are understanding the situation. Its for annie and geet safety. Don't you want them to be fine" asked maan. "How can I see something happening to them bro" told Vicky coming out of the hug. "Vicky, annie and geet have to go. But think about annie, if we both are not there how can she live there. She will definitely miss us na. that's the reason we are sending you there. You have to take care of annie and geet. And dadimaa will also be there" told Vicky. "But you will not be there bro for my support" told Vicky.

"No Vicky I will be always there with you. We will talk daily and when ever I get holidays I will come there or you all will come to delhi. its just for few years Vicky, till all the problems get cleared" convinced maan. "As you say bro" told Vicky. Maan slightly smiled and gave him a hug. Here pooja and Raghu are with annie while maan and Vicky are standing outside, they are not able to see their princess, their doll crying.

"Annie, you know you are going to London with mohinder papa, geet di, dadimaa and Vicky bro" told Raghu, annie who is sitting on his lap turned to him. "Really?" asked annie excitedly. "But daddy I have to go to school, maan bro will scold me. he don't like missing school" told annie innocently. Maan who listened this smiled, a teary smile. "You know in London also there are many schools. You will go there na so your maan bro don scold you" told pooja.

"Acha, London also there will be schools. Ok I will tell to maan bro and Vicky bhai" told annie clapping her hands. Poor annie, she doesn't know that she will be staying away from her parents. As of now annie is not a problem. All of them sighed in relief seeing annie happy. That night the dinner was a silent affair. Geet and Vicky are sad, while annie is happy she is going to see new places and new school. Pooja, raghu, mohinder and dadimaa didn't dare to talk, being away from their children and loved ones.

After dinner, geet is going out of KM which she never did. Always after dinner she will go to maan's room without taking his permission but today. Maan is first of all feeling sad with all the events, and now geet. "Geet beta, where you are going? Today your dad is staying here" told pooja. "Mujhe ghar jaana hain maa" told geet sadly. She don't know what she is doing. Pooja went to geet, she cupped her face. "Geet beta, don't you want to stay with us?" asked pooja. "You are only sending me na maa" told geet tears forming in her eyes. Pooja hugged geet tight, the child heart is bearing too much. "No beta, we never want you to go away. But situations are different" told pooja. Now geet is tired of all arguing, she kept quiet. Seeing her quiet pooja took geet to maan's room.

All others retired to their respective rooms. Dadimaa and mohinder are busy in packing, their flight is after a day. Within these 15 days raghu arranged the passport and visa for geet, Vicky and annie. Geet silently slept on the bed. But sleep is far away from her. pooja there with her for some time till maan came there. Maan asked her to go and rest. Maan slept beside geet silently. But he know geet is not sleeping. "Geet why you are talking to me" asked maan. there is no response from geet. Maan turned geet to face him. He saw tears in her eyes. He wiped them and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I don't want to go" told geet finally. "Geet, please try to understand dear. Staying here is not safe" told maan. "But why? We are here from many years" asked geet. "Ohh geet, that day you got hurt right? That because some one tried to kill you" told maan finally so that she can understand. Geet's eyes widened in horror. "That means if you are here then they will try to kill you also" asked geet. Maan had no answer. "Bodyguards are there for me geet" told maan. "I will be always with you na, then there wont be any problem" told geet.

Maan is loosing his patience with every passing second. Why cant she understand. Maan got up and sat on the bed. He took geet on his lap and is trying to convince her with sweet talks. But geet has crossed all the limits and is still arguing. Now maan lost his cool.

"Geet listen carefully, you are going to London and that's final. Your flight is day after tomorrow morning and even mohinder papa packed your things" told maan with finalty. Geet who is hurt with maan's words spoke. "I know maan, you never loved me. You always try to send me away from you. That day when you married me what you told no one seperate now but you are only doing this. You will be always trying the way to be away from me" accused geet. Maan is shocked with geet's set of words. He never expected geet will think this way. But her determination of not going to London is strong so she is talking this way. They both are unknown that they LOVE each other insanely but their age is not to realize all those feelings.

"Geet meri bat tho suno" tried maan to talk to her. "No i Dont need to listen anything. You want me to go from here, i am going maan i am going. i will never talk to you. I hate you maan" cried geet running out from his room. Maan followed her, but she went to annie's room and closed the door tightly not allowing him to enter. Maan closed his eyes helplessly, he tried to convince Vicky but geet is really stubborn to listen anything.

Maan went back to his room. Geet, Vicky and maan didn't sleep the whole night. Next day morning, geet got up and freshened. She went down to see whole family there. She talked with everyone except maan. Maan tried different ways to talk to her but she didn't see his face too. She is really hurt. The day passed very fast. Elders were busy in making all the preparations. Mohinder booked the flight tickets, while raghu arranged apartments for both of them. Pooja didn't leave Vicky, geet and annie that day. She is gonna miss her children a lot. She gave them whatever they wanted. Surprisingly geet didn't ask anything.

Sometimes life takes a unexpected turn, but we have accept each and every turn. The same is happening in maneet's life. Though maan filled geet's maang and made her his, but the irony is no one knows that. And the events have turned aganist them that they are forced to be seperated. their hearts are crying but they cant do anything except accepting their fate.

Is the old lady's words are coming true. They are seperating, but what are the problems coming in geet's way. Will she be able to face them. When they meet again will geet be able to recognize her MAAN...

Precap: London ' India.

Okk friends, next update on Monday, My students are having exams and i will be going to my village this thrusday and will be back on sunday. So i will updating on Monday.

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 15. How is it?? πŸ˜•

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
It was lovely, emotional n painful update

For safety purpose Maan is ready to live alone only wid his parents

Geet is getting angry on Maan as he is not listening to her

Vicky understand the situation

Poor annie doesn't know tht she will not be staying wid her parents

Geet angry n not speaking to Maan before going

Hmm will be waiting for next updateEdited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooops its so emotional loved it 
Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesume update di
but vry sad sad update πŸ˜”
maan and geet separate separate πŸ˜”
and geet toh jane se pehle maan se baat bhi nai karna chahtiπŸ˜”
anniw so cute
Annie, you know you are going to London with mohinder papa, geet di, dadimaa and Vicky bro"
told Raghu, annie who is sitting on his lap turned to him. "Really?" asked annie excitedly. "But daddy I have to go to school, maan bro will scold me. he don't like missing school" told annie innocently. Maan who listened this smiled, a teary smile.

so emotional πŸ˜”
geet is so hurt πŸ˜”
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
and nxt update on monday πŸ˜”
waiting

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
last parah is giving me tension
i know geet will recoiznise her maan
but what if something happens there also
what if after coming here geet is completely changed

continue soon
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a sad updt...so seperation track cuming up...and what does this statement mean...When they meet again will geet be able to recognize her MAAN......cliffhanger...continue soon...plzzz sooon...