Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic_princes

U updating [:D/] 😊 😊
me waiting 😊

Thanks yaar for waiting. It will take an hour more, power is not there till now 😳
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update hope maaneet juda na ho as the old lady told maaneet
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor Geet
but now Maan's love will save her from every trouble
Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koi nai di
me waiting fr 1 hr 😊
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897custodian75aashiyaan_2010sheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvonly4mailsluminouskabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeshruti_raimkd.70angelic_princesdeep002YourDarkAngelTheSunShinepayal.gupta177yadavnehaanitachandavar1Sarah08sarah_12jaasz_25bonna123ShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadpreeti555tittu75aashi14nostalgicmoonPalay2012leksh-gurtimaniac-cutestarzqueenbee001maanlvsgeetjojo2802sanjukta19lovepooMONIJA78manaal_2011fatiya52110WhitepigeonmaneetmayurlethasanthoshPoonamTLadyArwenmaneet2011m-g19pamilkarna91fatema_007Dazlingdivyapreet.harmanCherishhRajshree12Parimishtymehak173ManeetTUJANENAahsaaspyarkaSheen-Coolkiwiamrinderdhamipriya_ya1408pingu-tingupari1689lehrricha_kapoorrsusmitashri12sweetsampa39Rits.krenjini263NeejuKoolsmilerashmi.vaish68kingofmed_soniamaanluverangel_smilyfantesymansi.tripathidivya22kiran99amalu123maria_awanAlameluesheena-eiya-ushankitvcambeernuteemkiran_ratiCutieTejuharshithaaarupzloveuramaheshAlicia2001Anu_RanjucoolimpoojavermaMishti13dreamymishti88ana1411nats0101--Fairy--Kriti_rox-lakshmi-Jeba.Rahmanlovesiachavvi16Angel13lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheengill123sriradpunam2712muraadlovesddNiharika.Nairlove2_somanahtani88khwaishfanmandy15preethia--Ratna--Ash1991mrk-1SONOMAKTER1ammu5honeygrapetushti-kiranGcs-girlRemya_PillaiTyrosona-raiseemamaryShalvemaaniqrashah10hinal_maaneetjanu_2006-padma-tamanna1391dona86MonaLovesMaandrrose31--Neelam--spvdabinash079,

Oyy oyyy me doing bhangra Highest likes i have ever got. Thank you thank you so much... muaaahh. Love you all for your likes and precious comments.

Updating 😃

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 14

Small clarification, the old lady is the one who stays in the temple,she is just hinting that there are problem in their way which they have to face. And she laughed because they should not take it seriously and at the same time they should not forget. its because of their age, they are too small to understand life. The locket has Maa Durga Locket which maan tied around geet's neck. Still geet is not aware of that 😊

Maan, Vicky and annie are looking at geet waiting for her to open her eyes. Maan took geet's hand in his. "I know geet you will never leave me" thought maan and smiled. But the thought of someone tried to kill his sister made him angry. But he kept his cool for time being. Now geet's maang is filled with blood and sindoor. Maan caressed that part lovingly. Slowly maan drifted to sleep beside geet, while Vicky and annie on the couch.

Mohinder, Raghu and pooja are back after talking with doctor about geet. When they entered the geet's ward, they saw a sleeping maan beside geet and other 2 on the couch. A smile smile played on their lips seeing the care for each other between this 4. Pooja went near maan, "maan" called pooja. He opened his eyes to see his maa. "Maa, when did you come? I didn't see" told maan glancing at geet to make sure she is fine and sleeping.

"Maan you are very tired, you should go back home now with annie and Vicky" told pooja. "No maa, I will be there with geet. You go with these 2" told maan. but immediately "No no maa, you going alone with annie is not good. What if those people try to attack her once again" told maan with nervousness, anger in his tone. Next second Raghu's mobile rang. He saw the number and smirked. "Hello inspector, boliye?" asked raghu. "We arrested Rahul sir, we need you to file a case against" told inspector. "Thank you inspector, yes I will be there sure. Once can I talk to rahul" asked raghu. "Yes Mr. Khurana" inspector gave the mobile rahul who is in rage and anger.

Rahul, the owner of a construction firm. Before his company was No. 1 in India, but after dadimaa its raghu who took the responsibility of KC and he made his company No. 1 with his hard work. Rahul who is all neglected his business no one will be able to compete him. Now he is nowhere in the top position in the business world. He was burning with rage, at the same time the 1000 crore project tender was released by government. This time rahul wanted to prove his business talent again but all went in vain. Raghu got the project and now KC is not only No 1 in India but also some parts of world. Rahul is dejected, he is angry on Raghu and tried to harm. But Rahul came to know that his family is his biggest weakness. He tried to touch them in the form of annie first but geet came in the middle.

"Kya hua Rahul, tumara plan flop hogaya nahi? (What happened Rahul, is your plan failed) You might have thought before revealing your name yaar. Wo kya hain na let it be annie ya geet, they both are my daughters. And someone tried to attack them that I cant tolerate. Now you suffer rest of your life behind bars. All the best" told raghu and cut the call. Rahul's color is lost on his face. Raghu after admitting geet in the hospital called to delhi police and explained about the situation. He immediately arranged security for dadimaa in delhi and asked them to send some security here. Police inspector with the permission of Raghu trapped his mobile to check from whom he is getting calls. When Rahul called Raghu they immediately trapped the call, arrested Rahul.

Pooja, mohinder looked at Raghu shockingly, he was never this serious be it business or anything. But maan looked at his dad with proud. He gave the punishment which they deserve. Geet is getting conscious. All are waiting her to open her eyes. After like 30 min, she opened her eyes slowly looking at each and everyone. She smiled slightly but the pain in her shoulder didn't allow and a painful whimper escaped from her mouth telling them she is in pain.

Pooja caressed geet's face, "Geet, how are you now beta? Is it paining much?" asked pooja, a tear escaped from her eyes. If geet is not there today, she cant imagine what might have happened to annie. "I am so sorry beta, we are sorry" cried pooja caressing her hair. But geet is sleeping again due to the effect of medicine. "Pooja, aisa nahi rote. See now geet is perfectly fine" told mohinder convincing her. "Agar aaj geet ko kuch hua tho main apne aap ko kabhi bhi maaf nahi kar sakti" (I could never forgive myself if something have happened to geet) told pooja. "Meri geet ko kuch nahi hoga maa" (Nothing will happen to my geet, maa) told maan possessively wiping pooja's tears, none knows the depth of that statement, because all knows that maan is possessive when it comes to his family and geet.

Next day morning, they took geet to HM, arranged her treatment there itself. Now they don't want to take any risk. Maan didn't leave her side for a second even. From breakfast to dinner maan took care of geet. He also made sure that annie is always infront of him. She is so small to understand anything, maan don't want to take any risk in this matter.

A week passed, now geet's shot is almost healed but she is asked to go to school but some one should be by her side. That is not a problem because Vicky and geet are in same class and maan will be there to check on her from time to time. On top of that geet's exams are also coming soon and she is very tensed. "Maan please I will go to school. Only 2 weeks are there for final exams and I am very tensed. I have so much protion to complete" told geet panicking. "Geet don't worry I will explain you every thing, you don't need to worry about that" told maan firmly, how can he allow geet to school when she is weak.

"Maan, you are having board exams remember" told geet trying to convince him. "Mishty, when you were sleeping I use to study. So no problem I will help you in studying" told maan coolly. Now this is the limit geet is hell angry on maan. The whole one week she didn't come out of HM, only few times she came out of room that too when she made a fuss of getting bored. He became so protective which is making geet angry.

But least she does that she didn't any hurt on her shoulder but some one tried to kill her. Geet is so lost in her boredom that she didn't ask anyone about how she got hurt. "Maan, I am saying you for the last time. I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go to school. Even doctor's told I can go to school and I am going from tomorrow" shouted geet on top of her lungs. Now even maan got angry, she and her stubborn nature.

Maan held her shoulder which is safe and told "Listen to me geet, you are not going anywhere do you understand. I told I will help you and that is FINAL. Now be a good girl and have these medicines and sleep" told maan. Geet glared at maan angrily "I don't want to take medicines" shouted geet.

Pooja and dadi who came to maan's room with lunch heard geet's shouting. They were worried thinking what happened to geet. But when they entered in geet's room, they both are arguing. "Maan what you are doing?" asked pooja sternly. "See maa, geet is hell bent about going to school. Don't she understand how weak she is?" asked maan expecting pooja's support to him. but all went in vain. "Maan, geet is staying in house from 10 days. She needs the change of atmosphere. Now she is fine too, she will be told to school from tomorrow" told pooja. "But maa.." tried maan to say something. But pooja didn't listen to him. "I don't want to listen anything about it maan" told pooja while geet is grinning foolishly.

Maan shot an angry glare to geet and left the room angrily. He went to gym and started doing his Tai-Chi angrily (Guys, here begins maan's tai-chi.. *wink*). He is so much angry and frustrated with geet's antics, she is not able to understand any thing. He then remembered the convo between Raghu and mohinder yesterday.

Raghu and mohinder were in study after dinner. Maan who is passing by rooted in his tracks hearing annie and geet's name. "Mohinder, I don't know how but that Rahul is out. I am worried for children. He may harm them again, he is now like a wounded Lion" told raghu. "Raghu, he is one of the big-shot in delhi, he can easily get bail. Yes I am also worried for them but we will arrange security to them when they go out" told mohinder. "Yes mohinder but that's not the matter. Children are too small to understand anything, they are so innocent to know about the business world. And only maan knows about Rahul, he just cant look after everyone in school. Right?" told raghu. "Yes, we have to think something about this" told mohinder.

Maan came out of his reverie when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He saw dadi standing beside him. "Maan, why you are so angry son?" asked dadi. "Dadi, I am worried for geet and annie. They are not at all safe here" told maan. "Why??" asked dadi not getting maan's point. Maan told about raghu-mohinder convo. "Now tell me dadi, how can I send them. During exams they have to go, there is no other option left. And that too only for 3 hours. But now how dadi, if I tell this to geet she will be worried unnecessarily" finally maan let out his frustration.

"Maan, your dad and papa will look after the security issues" told dadimaa trying to convince him. But maan is not ready to listen to her. "Dadimaa, I have taken a decision. Mohinder papa is going to London for some project. But not only papa but you, geet, annie and Vicky are also going" told maan with determination in his face. he cant let anything happen to annie and geet. Annie is small, she need someone to take care of, so dadimaa is must. She cant even live without him and Vicky, he cant go because his parents will be alone here. So he is sending Vicky.

Precap: The second precap holds, geet angry on maan.

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 14. How is it?? 😕

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update but maaneet seperation no ways 
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Lovely update dear 😊

Maan taking care of Geet n not letting her out of mansion from 10 days

Geet not aware tht she was shot by someone

Maan is angry over Rahul n want to safeguard Geet n his siblings for tht he is ready to stay away from them

n sending them to London

So now Maaneet r going to be separate 😔

Update next fast

Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Loved it
Feeling soo bad for geet
As she is in pain
But maan is dere...
Living it
Tai chi